1980S HORROR FILM ✮ ORIGINAL

By ewstain

𓆩 𓆪 ʾ ִֶָ%˓ ᵎ ҂ ࣪˖﹫𓂃⌁. ࣪˖ she was sitting there, i could touch her hair, but still we watched; a 1980s ho... More

1980S HORROR FILM
001. pilot
002. a new friend
003. lunchbox friends
004. after school activities
005. movie night
006. the weekend
007. partner project
008. arcade games
009. closer than ever
010. comfort
011. a rainy morning
012. messy kitchen
013. the golden trio
014. the third wheel
015. chuck e cheese
016. april showers
017. avoidance
018. mystery presents
019. emotional celebration

020. fin

26 4 1
By ewstain

today was the day that would change denzel's life forever;

graduation.

this was it. the day he's been waiting for, for a really long time.

wearing the cap and gown made him feel accomplished, he finished the first chapter of his life. he was scared for the future, he was also upset over the fact that he didn't take advantage of his childhood.

but—you have to move forward.

to denzel, graduation was a pretty bittersweet event. he was happy that he didn't have to do mandatory schooling anymore, but he was also sad that all these people he's known since elementary school was going to be starting a new chapter, just like he is.

a few days ago, on the last day of school, he passed by clementine multiple times that day. he didn't think much of it, he'd see her smile at him from time to time, which was nice to see.

as the final speech was made, everybody threw their caps up. denzel wasn't the type to cry, but this moment made him shed a tear. part of the reason why he became slightly emotional, was because nobody was able to watch him walk the stage.

everyone began to mingle and give each other hugs.

since denzel didn't know much people, he began to walk towards the exit of the school, until he heard someone calling his name.

"den?"

he turned, seeing his former best friend standing a few feet away from him.

"i just wanted to say; i'm very proud of you." clementine claimed.

"for?"

"a lot of things; for graduating, for pushing through, for staying strong, and for just being you."

a smiled formed on his face. he quickly jogged towards her, giving her the tightest hug he's ever given.

"den.. i- i can't.."

"oh, sorry!"

he let go, the two shared eye contact and let out a laugh.

"so, what are your plans after high school?" clementine asked.

"in all honesty, i'd rather not talk about it here." denzel replied.

"wanna head to the beach? like old times?"

"yeah.. i'd like that."

"hey, you never took my offer on the movie night, in my birthday letter." clementine realized.

the two were sitting on towels at the beach, still in their graduation attire. watching the most serene sunset they've seen in awhile.

"i knew it was you!—but, you're right, i'm so sorry. i never got a chance to reach out because of the amount of exam preparations i had for my classes, especially english." denzel explained, causing clementine to chuckle.

"it's fine, den. you don't owe anyone anything, not even me."

"clem, the gifts. i wanted to thank you—"

"den. it was your birthday i'm going to get you gifts regardless.."

"can't i say 'thank you'?"

"you're welcome." she laughed.

"you know.. i noticed that you weren't that upset over the breakup with kyren, but rather upset over something else, what happened?" denzel asked.

"i'm going to be honest with you, i paid kyren to date me because i was scared of what people would think of me if they found out i was... anyway, i'm sorry i lied to you. i wish i wasn't an asshole about it—and that i told you rather than hid it." she explained, "i was upset because of something with family. i'd rather not talk about it, though."

"i understand why you did what you did. thank you for telling me."

"of course. thank you for being there for me. i'm sorry—again..."

"don't apologize clementine. you don't owe me anything." denzel replied, repeating her words from before.

"den, promise me something, please?"

"anything, clem."

"promise me, that we'll be friends forever."

"i promise. now, my turn."

they turned to each other.

"promise me, that we'll never leave each other's side, no matter how small the situation is—also know, that i support you. you're my best friend, i will help you get through everything from now on."

they locked their pinkies together and gave each other a warming smile.

"and so will i. thank you for being so amazing, denzel—i promise."

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
that's the end!!! you can go cry now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 1.3K 200
1 of the Best Kpop Lyrics Compilation . 📌Check my profile and you will see the newest one.
111K 2.5K 43
Ava Stonem felt as if her life was nothing but ordinary. She wanted something more exciting, something other than sitting around and waiting for the...
127K 2.9K 24
Jubilee Diggs is little sister to a Broadway rapper. Really little. She's fifteen, an he's twenty-five. And, truthfully, she's not really especially...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

369K 14.1K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...