So I've reincarnated as Miell...

By tmazumder05

When an anti-fan transmigrates into the well-known novel 'The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass' she finds he... More

So I've reincarnated as Mielle Rosecent!
So I've Accepted Your Challenge!
So I've decided to Learn Embroidery
So I've Been Watching a Show
So I've Decided to make a Deal
So I've Landed Hands on Some Goods
So I've decided to Destroy the hourglass
So I've become Damned
So I've become quite the Loser
So I've finally met the Villain
So I've Found the Truth (1)
So I've Been Digging the Truth
So I've just gained a New Ability?!

So I've Finally Met the Second Male Lead

273 10 0
By tmazumder05

My Lady! Good news!" Emma came into my room as she woke me from bed today Morning. "Young Master Cain is returning from the Academy!" She said happily as she opened up the curtains. "It is finally the day you were hoping for."

I yawned as I said, "I was?"

Emma frowned as she said, "I thought you were always happy when Young master Cain came back from the Academy. You always wanted to wake up early and prepare for him." Emma told me.

Wow. I didn't give a fuck about Mielle's old attitude with Cain at all. So what? Well, well, since Emma was being so hopeful, I decided to wake myself up anyway and get myself ready. It was an important day after all.

I took a good look at the Blue Orb which was sitting beside my bed, and then stood up to get ready. I put on a simple white gown which I had received from Cain as a present.

Even though I didn't like that guy, I guess he was a kind brother to Mielle who really cared for her. I guess, I was supposed to be at least on his side.

I got downstairs to get ready to greet him, and all the other maids were lined up and in a hurry. I saw quite the scene with the unpacking and all. What's all of this fuss about..? It seems as if they were welcoming a member of the Imperial Family or something.

Then in front of me stood two figures instead of the one supposed guest.

"Oh, Mielle, there you are!" Cain called out happily when he saw me. He waved happily "I'm back at last, aren't you happy to see me?"

I wanted to internally roll my eyes but I gave him a smile and waved from afar. "Hello, brother." But my eyes instantly fell on someone who was standing beside him.

Who was this guy? 

Dark raven hair, and golden serene eyes that had a very soft expression. Damn.

He was very good looking when he stood next to Cain. I scratched my head. Was he another guest? Cain's fellow friend?

Nothing clicked into my head.

He smiled and nodded at me when he saw me staring at him. Suddenly my eyes were blinded when he smiled at me. OH MY GOD- my eyes! He's too good-looking!

"Mielle, aren't you happy that I finally tagged him along this time?" Cain said from behind the good-looking man.

"Oh... yeah." I nodded. "...but I'm sorry, who is this guy?" I asked pointing at him curiously.

Suddenly everything around me froze.

...

Huh?! What the heck was that expression for? Maids started to whisper across from each other, and even Cain and Oscar turned a bit pale when I asked such a question.

Emma quickly came behind my back and quietly whispered: "M-My Lady... this is Oscar Frederick. Do you remember?"

"No..." I whispered back at her. Who? Oscar? Fredbrick... what? I wanted to scratch my head. Ah, fuck that whatever.

"Lady Mielle, you must have forgotten me because of some time," Oscar told me politely with a loose smile. "My name is Oscar from the Frederick family.

Huh? Wait... Oscar. Frederick... hold up. That did sound familiar. I went and whisperingly asked Emma into her ear: "Sorry who was he?"

Emma sighed and quietly whispered back, "My lady, h-have you truly forgotten?" 

Shit. What do you mean? "If I did, I wouldn't be asking you, Emma," I told her back.

...

Cain and that Oscar guy were still staring at me, who was busy whispering back into Emma's ears. Both of them had wondered why they were whispering so loudly in front of them.

Cain started coughing, while Oscar stood there.

"My Lady, he is your fiancé. Oscar Frederick." Emma finally finished.

Oh right of course.

Hold up! Shit.

Was he that Oscar?! Oscar Fredrick, the second male lead of the novel? The one who also screwed Mielle over?! Fuck. Fuck. 

"I'm so sorry, Sir Frederick!" I quickly bowed at Oscar. "I didn't mean to be so rude to you! It seems that I haven't been feeling well at all!"

"N-no of course not." Oscar politely said.

"So you have forgotten..." Cain said, slapping his forehead. "Oh dear, Mielle."

I bit my lips as I looked away from him. Damn it! Damn it! Nobody told me that he was coming today and I should have mentally prepped to get on his good side. He most likely sees me as a nuisance. Fuck.

There goes my head again... Hahaha... FML guys.

"Um... I hope that Sir Frederick forgives me. Hahaha..." I awkwardly laugh.

"No, you are fine... I did come uninvited." Oscar said. 

Nope. I don't think I was just fine there. Haha.

...

"-Sir Frederick?" Another sweet voice came from behind me. I turned around to see, Aria's surprised face standing out in the hallway. She was wearing a cardigan around herself. She looked nervous when she saw all of us together without her.

Huh..? What the heck is she doing here? Did she come here because she heard the commotion?

"Oh..." Aria nervously bowed and then hurried back up the stairs.

...What's the deal with her?

Oh well... I turned to see Cain rolling his eyes as he told Oscar: "Hey, why don't we refreshen up and then chill to have some snacks."

"I-It's fine, Cain. I'd better leave before I-" Oscar politely pleaded. But Cain pretended to not listen to him as he dragged Oscar along with him in the dinning hall.

"You come too, Mielle," Cain called me. HUH me? I pointed at myself and forced myself to follow the duo. Ugh... I don't want to do this. Fuck.

***

***

Well, since Oscar Frederick is my fiancé, it wasn't bad to get on his good side. On top of that, his looks are kinda my type. But I wiped that thought out of my head since he was the second male lead who had a crush on Aria Rosecent.

Wasn't there a scene where she gives him a handkerchief or something? Either way, I have to make sure I can use him to get close to Aria.

"Mielle, your stares are kinda creeping Oscar out," Cain warned me. I blinked thrice realizing that I was basically gawking at Oscar with my eyes wide open. Oh shit. Was I drooling too? Fuck. 

I shook my head and apologized, when Oscar coughed to himself and said, "It's fine. You don't need to get so apologetic, Lady Mielle."

Was this guy a doormat? He never really seems like the guy to get mad. Oh well...

*Knock* *Knock* The door behind the reception softly opened when a sweet voice entered through the door. "Excuse me. No one told me after such time, so I came down on my own... Am I bother you all?"

Aria Roscent shows up at the doorway, wearing braided hair and meekly looking towards the guests in the Dining hall. Oh, shoot. It's her.

I looked to see if she had the hourglass on her. Seeing that she didn't bring any other belongings with her, I took a deep breath out in relief. Phew! Another good day has passed without her knowing.

"Oh, it's a new guest," Oscar said when he quietly inspected Aria standing carefully on the doorway. "I'm Oscar. From the Frederick family." He introduced himself.

Aria smiled at him happily as she said, "Oh, it's an honor to meet you. My name is Aria."

Woah. Was Aria already on her to seduce Oscar?! Woah... wasn't this a bit too much for her to steal her step-sister's fiancé? Oh, right... this was part of her plan.

Not that I cared much about Oscar. I glanced over at him making the same uncomfortable smile he makes with everybody. Ah... as if I gave a fuck about that.

But since Aria was so invested in stealing Mielle's fiancé, then I would gladly let her. She can have the role of the step-sister who stole her sister's fiancé.

Since she isn't cooped up in her room, wasn't this a good time to get her hourglass or something? I slightly called for Emma and said, "Please excuse me, I need to do something." I told the others.

Cain looked nervous as I slowly started to leave the reception. Even Oscar who saw me leaving, stood up from his seat as he said, "You are leaving, Lady Mielle?"

"Uh, yes... please have a good time without me." I answered oddly as I headed out of the reception room, not understanding why they were making such a big deal.

Aria looked at me, who was already leaving out the door, with a worried glance. Uh... I had nothing to say about that one.

....Wait, was she suspicious?

Right. Who wouldn't be? First of all, I was leaving my so-called fiancé, whom the previous Mielle used to fawn over, and then I acted so out of order. On top of that, she probably finds me moving around suspicious.

Who knows if she hadn't caught onto the fact that I've been sending maids into her room to look for an hourglass?! Even if Emma was the only one who knew... but still.

I calmed myself down when I left the reception to meet the worried face of Emma standing in front of me.

"My Lady, Mielle, is everything alright, in there?" She asked cautiously. "Did that stupid wench come to destroy– ah! I should have definitely stopped her from coming, it's all my fault, my lady!"

"No, you did well," I told Emma. "You did well Emma. Now, this is our chance. Get the hourglass. Now."

Operation Find the Hourglass!

***

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.7K 28
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...
1.7K 77 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
185K 7.8K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
1.1M 43.1K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. Info : There's a remake of t...