Par Amour [Taekook ff]

By AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... More

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
1 | The Proposition
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
4 | Playing With Fire
5 | Rescue A Prince
6 | Christmas Candy
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
14 | Is It Working?
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
21 | Screaming His Name
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
35 | I Want You To Go
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby πŸ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
40 | Par Amour
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

9 | His Favorite Par Amour

1.8K 86 19
By AfroArmyGirl

Jungkook didn't know how he and Taehyung got to where they were in their situationship. All of his personals before him were secret, private, and on the forbidden side. They were proper par amour lovers.

Par Amour.

A bit archaic of a word or phrase, but it still fits Jungkook's arranged sex partners. This word was said to have started with the French to label illicit sexual partners, especially when the parties were married. Par amour partners were to be discreet as the sexual relationships were considered taboo.

And they still seemed to be, sex-only relationships anyways.

Jeon Jungkook wasn't married and didn't plan on ever succumbing to that type of relationship, but he needed to keep how he had sex on the down low. The world wasn't ready to fully accept people like him. The kind who had sex without feeling. The kind who didn't aspire to get permanently hitched. The kind who didn't want to be someone's better half. A par amour type lover was perfect for him.

He thought about all the past personals and tried to figure out who was the best. Theo was his first professional escort. Though he said he understood the assignment, he didn't know how to please him, so he dumped him. Eli was a model and escort. He was narcissistic and thought the whole arrangement was about him. He fired his ass with a quickness.

Then there was Heath. He liked him. He was a little short for his taste but was great in bed. He felt he was low-key hetero, but whatever. Could he have been if he was having sex with Jungkook? Some people like Heath did. They did so to make money. He enjoyed the sex with him and then Heath abruptly moved away.

Jungkook then found another personal from a different agency. His name was Anderson. He had a small penis but knew how to use it. He was never late and was a very unselfish lover, so he kept him around. But he ended up getting fired from the agency. He never learned why but Kook moved on.

There had been a few more personals (damn, does he have a high body count?), but as he rehearsed his par amours' histories, there were none that out-performed Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was tall and both handsome and cute at the same time. Few people can pull off that amalgamation. He was quite beautiful to behold. Those big brown eyes and those heart-shaped plump lips were a nice combination.

Taehyung was also attractive. The way he always licked his bottom lip and the way he looked at him made Jungkook want to jump him and have round after round. His scent and his smolder would draw him in. And once he drew him, he was never left disappointed. Tae's body was tight, toned, and slightly muscular. He also had a small amount of hair on his legs which was a turn-on for Jungkook.

But one thing he couldn't forget. Taehyung was good in bed. How could a 22-year-old turn him out each time? Taehyung was aggressive when he needed to be. He was soft with aftercare. The sexy talk was such a turn-on that he would talk him into orgasms over the phone.

And then there was his tongue and dick. Both were thicc and long and he knew just how to use both to please him.

He remembered that he slept with him the first night at his apartment. Why? He didn't have an answer. But it seemed something in Taehyung was calling to him and his body decided to answer. Jungkook was happy it did.

Another turn-on was the way Taehyung seemed to enjoy pleasuring him. Unlike the other personals, Taehyung seemed to enjoy the sex. It wasn't like work to him. Jungkook always felt Taehyung was pouring himself into him each time. Normally, he wouldn't want intimacy but with Taehyung, he embraced it.

Never would he be the same after him. Their "contract" was about to end. How would he find another personal to satisfy him like this? Sex with him was not sex. It had become a religion. And he was beginning to want to be a lifelong practitioner. Jungkook was a believer.

He had been reminiscing for a while on Taehyung's parent's country back porch. He sat in the swing with his jacket on as it was a little cool. It was December 31st but down in the south, that didn't determine the weather. There was no snow but it wasn't warm enough to sit without being covered. Taehyung found him and brought him a hot chocolate and sat with him.

"You've been out here a while. Never took you for a back porch/swing type of guy," Taehyung joked.

"Well, I'm not actually. But it's so peaceful back here. Your mom and I visited out here for a while and then she left to go finish preparing dinner." Jungkook took a sip of the hot beverage. It wasn't the fancy hot chocolate from New York. But it was delicious.

"So, you've spent private time with my mother? And you're still here?" Taehyung laughed. His mother was a soft-spoken southern woman but a total control freak. He's sure she was out here trying to interview Jungkook to see if he'd be a good son-in-law.

"Yes. I'm still here. I enjoyed our conversation. By the way, are you and I the first two adult single men she knows who's not looking to get married right now?" Kook asked taking another sip of his cocoa and chuckling.

"No, but it's a grave sin to her. But don't worry. I'm sure she's planned a way to convert you into a submissive wanna-be stay-at-home wifey before we leave. So beware Jeon. She's coming for you," he said pointing at him and laughing.

"Me? Be submissive? Never!"

"Oh never say never, Jungkook. You've been submissive to me on several occasions." Tae was looking at him with that intensity again that seemed sinful. A mixture of brown and long lashes with the lip licking.

Jungkook gasped in tiny.

"When have I ever? You're making shit up now Taehyung."

"I can think of a few times in your bed that you've submitted to me. Once in the kitchen and maybe once in your hot tub." He got closer to him and whispered "You let me do whatever I wanted. And I loved it."

Jungkook couldn't move. He simply looked at Taehyung and just kept staring. He was disarmed. No thoughts. No words. No breath.

Why does he do this to me?

A brisk wind came threw and snapped him out of his trance. He stood up and went inside the two-story farmhouse and went to Taehyung's old bedroom.

Tae followed him. Taehyung ascertained that he had gone too far on the porch. Going too far with him was never planned. He just couldn't help it.

"You know, I was thinking, when we get to New York, we should reset our boundaries," Jungkook suggested when he heard him walk into his room behind him.

Tae's mom put Jungkook in his former bedroom for the weekend to keep him from having to get a hotel. Taehyung would sleep in the basement. Again, his parents were very conservative. They didn't dare put them in the same room.

But their son was not as conservative. In fact, Taehyung was shameless.

He was slowly walking toward Kook and he said, "You want to backtrack because you're feeling uncomfortable, right?" He lifted a finger and slid it down his cheek and lifted his chin.

Kook's breath was ragged but he didn't want Tae to know that.

"I just think with everything that's been going on, I've been depending on you to be more than my personal. And I want to go back to the way things should be. Normal personal / employer relationship. Nothing else- home base if you will," Jungkook explained.

"Home base, hmm?" Tae was biting his lip.

Damn, Taehyung was the king of duality. He could be so funny and cute and then in the bedroom, he's a whole damn daddy.

Jungkook tried to back up. But he ended up backing into Taehyung's twin bed.

Tae bit his bottom lip again and smiled. Seeing him do that made Kook really thirsty. For what he didn't know. But his body began to ache for him.

Tae started to breath a little harder and spoke seductively into his Kook's ear, "I like it when you depend on me. I love taking care of you, Jungkook. Especially when you submit to me and let me. Take care of you that is."

"Please, Taehyung. Don't. We can't do this here," he barely breathed out.

"Oh I think we can Jungkook," he said softly breathing the words onto his lips without actually touching them.

"Your parents are right downstairs and they will hear us. Please," he begged.

Tae reached behind Kook and grabbed the tv's remote control and turned the tv on while turning it up slightly. Jungkook watched him walk to the door and lock it without making a noise. He started back walking towards him with a smirk on his face.

Tae put both hands on either side of his face and started kissing him. He went right in with his tongue. Tae moaned into his mouth as he was so excited to be able to finally kiss him. He had been wanting to all day but between his overbearing family members and Jungkook's rules, he was prohibited from tasting his pouty lips.

He left his mouth and moved to his neck, licking and kissing. "I've been wanting to kiss you all day. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep myself from kissing you whether we are here in South Carolina or back in New York." Tae started undressing him.

"Taehyung, please."

"Jungkook you have said please a lot in the last five minutes. I'm hoping you're begging me to keep going this time and not to stop. Which one is it?" He asked as he was unbuttoning Kook's shirt. He couldn't wait to suck on his luscious pecs and nipples. By this time Tae's dick was so hard and he knew at any time he would be leaking cum soon.

"I'm saying please don't embarrass me by fucking me with your parents so close." By this time Kook was moaning at his touch.

"Your nipples and the rest of your body are pleading for the opposite." He grabbed his ass and started grinding into him as he continued to kiss him.

"Don't worry about my parents. Look at me. Concentrate on me and you, ok. The tv's on and the door is locked."

Jungkook stared into his eyes.

"Now, baby if you really don't want this or me at this time, we can just watch tv and rest," Taehyung offered.

Jungkook looked at him as they were both breathing hard and he went in for Tae's lips for a deep kiss. They were urgently tonguing each other and licking and sucking each other's lips.

Tae started to finish getting Jungkook undressed. He pulled down his jeans and left him in his laced underwear. He took a look at his body and gently pushed him down on the bed. Jungkook grabbed his underwear and was going to help to pull them off.

"Stop. Leave these on baby," Tae instructed as he started kissing him all over.

🔥🔥🔥

As he was kissing all over Kook's body, he made it back down to his lace panties and gently spread his legs wide, and licked the tip of his dick. Tae was enjoying the feel of the lace on his tongue. He started licking him from the base of his balls to his tip, still over the fabric. Then he used his tongue to apply pressure to his tip again, sliding his tongue over his slit.

Taehyung could hold back no longer as Kook's squirming and moaning made him hungrier for him. Tae pulled Jungkook's leaky cock out and took him all in. He was bobbing up and down on it, and then sucking the tip.

He gave Jungkook three fingers to suck on. The lube was on the other side of the room and Taehyung didn't want to stop to go get it. He was in a zone.

Jungkook sucked and left plenty of saliva on Tae's fingers. He started prepping him while he still licked and sucked his dick. Between the fingering and the sucking, Jungkook wanted to scream in passion but was trying his best to hold it in. He was getting tortured as Tae sucked him off and fucked him with three fingers.

Jungkook seemed to lose his senses as Tae mouthed him so lustfully. He was slurping like he was taking in food or drink. He took him in like a hungry man. Kook was moaning and started grinding into his mouth as he pulled on the edges of the pillowcase.

Jungkook held his scream before but he couldn't keep his cum from shooting out of him like a volcano eruption. He came and Tae swallowed as much of his cum as he could.

Taehyung started kissing his inner thighs as he gave Kook a little time to come down from the high if his first orgasm. 

"Let's move down here baby. The bed will be too noisy for what I want to do." He helped Kook to the floor and he laid him on his back as he pulled his wet lace underwear off. He finished undressing himself and started back worshiping his body under him. He sucked his nipples and as he tortured one with his mouth, he assaulted the other with his fingers. He licked and pulled until Jungkook was moaning again.

He started kissing him again. Tae used some of the cum that leaked down Kook's hole as a lubricant for his hardened length before it could dry. Spreading his legs apart with his knees, he toppled him and entered him. Jungkook started to scream and grunt into Taehyung's mouth. He started fucking him slowly with his entire body pressed against his. He marveled at the feeling of how his walls grasped him.

"Fuck Jungkook, why are you so good to me? God..," he mouthed into his neck. He was so tight and wet and warm. He just wanted to move slowly and savor the feeling. Moving too fast would make him cum too soon.

He started kissing him again as he was at a steady pace sliding in and out of him. And then he changed positions by raising his upper body and supporting himself with his hands flat on the floor. The way he thrusted his hips caused him to hit Kook's sweet spot with each thrust.

Jungkook could feel heat and energy building inside him and concentrating between his legs. He gasped, trying not to get to loud.

"Don't scream baby," Tae whispered. "They will hear us." Taehyung started pounding him a little harder while Kook was trying to control his moans. He couldn't scream so the ecstasy revealed itself through the tears he was now shedding. He had no other way to release the passion and ecstasy that he was receiving. His cup runneth over.

Yes, having sex with Taehyung was spiritual. It was cult-like. And he liked it here.

Taehyung was so loving to him by kissing his face all over, but was also fucking him like he was riding a fucking horse, riding him hard. Kook's brain had turned to mush as it seemed he couldn't muster up a clear thought. He now knew what people meant when they said they had gotten their brains fucked out of them. This was his brain at the moment as he was taking each thrust and trying to absorb all the pleasure. But there was only so much Kook could take. He felt like he was on top of a cliff,  about to tip over it into a free fall.

Taehyung was relentless. He knew Jungkook was close but a regular orgasm from him is not what he wanted. He desired a more intense experience with him so he pounded him even harder. Finally, Kook gave it to him, a full-body shaking, toes curling, back arching orgasm as he came untouched while Tae was still fucking him. His release shot up high like a geyser erupting. A little of it even hit Kook's chin. Tae smirked as he started fucking into him harder, finally caving into his own orgasm with his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

"Holy fuck," Taehyung said, barely able to speak as he collapsed on top of him. Tae could feel Jungkook's body still shaking and his chest moving up and down as he was trying to catch his own breath. Jungkook was still sniffling from the tears he had shed.

💥💥💥

Tae kissed him gently and ran his fingers through his hair.

Jungkook was weeping a little as he tried to speak.

"T-Taehyung..."

"Shhhh," Tae said as he let his tears flow and he continued to kiss him softly all over his beautiful face.

After a few minutes, he pulled out of him and stood up. He saw the cum leaking from his pretty hole and almost wanted to start licking him again, but he knew that Jungkook was spent.

Taehyung picked him up and took him to the bathroom. They showered together as Tae washed Kook's body and his hair. He was still exhausted and weak. All Kook wanted to do was collapse on Tae's bed and go to sleep. And so did his personal.

Neither spoke a word. After washing them both and drying them, Taehyung helped him put on some underwear, pajama bottoms, and a t-shirt and he changed into the warmups he was wearing earlier. His shirt was dirty and his suitcase was in the basement. He'd get dressed later. After cleaning the room up, he settled Kook into bed on top of the duvet.

Taehyung turned the tv down just a tad and laid down with him, hugging him from behind. He pulled an extra comforter over them. They were going to enjoy a before-dinner nap. Jungkook felt like he was home again in the embrace of his favorite par amour.

A/N
⬆️If this isn't love, what is?⬆️

Next | Happy New Year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
260K 16.9K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
343K 18.9K 56
(completed)βœ… "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
174K 11.2K 42
{BOOK ONE}...When literature student Jeon Jungkook steps in for his sick roommate to interview young prominent entrepreneur Kim Taehyung, he encounte...