Kim needs Park || Vmin {✓}

By sanonymousbaby

Every Kim needs a park in their life... The lives of two people changed due to one arranged marriage...Will t... More

(1) The first chaotic meet
(2) Forced
(3) Wedding
(4) What's wrong with him
(5) Kenji
(6) Dinner
(7) Kuroi yakuza
(8) Nightmare
(9) Sunoo
(10) Monster
(11) Believe me
(12) Injured
(13) Shot
(14) Kidnapped?
(15) M-Mom?
(16) escape?
(17) Kim needs park?
(18) Is this the end?
(19) Jimin?
(20) Eunji
(21) confrontation
(23) Eomma nim
(24) shopping
(25) Taehyung weds eunji
(26) Married
(27) Jay
(28) sick
(29) Challenge
(30) Confession
(31) Chaotic Kims
(32) Jeju?
(33) Bus
(34) Finding a way
(35) moving towards the end
(36) The end
Extra

(22) Penthouse

1.7K 112 28
By sanonymousbaby

Taehyung sat on his office chair with Mr. Choi sitting infront of him...

"So taehyung...Why you called me here?"

Mr. Choi asked looking at taehyung who picked up his wine glass

"I just wanted to let you know that...I want to get married in Paris...I have a penthouse there...My family and your family will live there..."

Tae said taking a sip of his wine

"What but it's our tradition the groom and bride can't-"

"I don't follow traditions...So please do as i say"

Mr. Choi sighed

"As you say Mr. Kim..."

--------------------------

The penthouse was huge and quiet, save for the soft hum of the air conditioning and the occasional beep from Taehyung's phone. He sat in his favorite armchair, his eyes fixed on the city skyline outside his window. He had been thinking about this for a long time, and now he was finally ready to make a move...

Taehyung looked at the door and saw his mother standing...

"Mom?"

He immediately stood up but mrs. Kim didn't say anything and was about to leave when taehyung held her hand preventing her from leaving...

"What's wrong mom?"

Taehyung's mother glared at him coldly

"You know everything.. And you're still pretending like you know nothing"

Taehyung realised what his mother was talking about and his expressions changed from worried to unbothered

"I don't understand why everyone is against me getting married again... I've already told you that mine and jimin's marriage was forced..."

"Forced? You still think that it was forced? That boy got shot by the bullet that was for you! He got kidnapped because of you! He was the one who told you about me being alive but you didn't believe! And I'm standing alive infront of you is also because of him! When we were kidnapped he saved me and Misa and got beaten up! You still think he did all of that just out of kindness?"

Taehyung's mother spat on anger...

"Please understand...I can't spend my whole life like this..."

Mrs. Kim clenched her jaw

"Fine then...But remember I'm not gonna accept that girl as my daughter in law..."

She Declared

"Mom ple-"

Before taehyung could complete she flounced out of the room...He looked down sighing...

When He suddenly heard the sound of cars outside and smirked...

Mr. Choi and his family entered the penthouse that looked like a mansion...

Mr. Choi saw taehyung coming in the living room to welcome them...

Taehyung's eyes automatically searched for jimin who was not present with them...

"Where is your son?"

He asked looking around...

"Oh he is coming with Jack..."

Mrs. Choi replied making taehyung frown and raise his one eyebrow...Asking Her who is Jack

"He is our Eunji's bestfriend..."

"And why is he here?"

"Oh Mr. Kim...Please don't mind... Actually Jack and Eunji are bestfriends since childhood and he wanted to attend her wedding..."

"Then why is jimin coming with him?"

"We thought you would not like your soon to be bride with someone else...That's why"

Taehyung heard Jimin's voice...He looked in the direction from where the voice was coming from and saw Jack and jimin coming towards them...Jack whispered something in jimin's ear making him giggle... Taehyung clenched his fist and glared at Jimin who stopped laughing as he saw everyone looking at him...

"Oh Hello Mr. Kim...I've heard a lot about you...Nice to meet you"

Jack said taking out his hand for a handshake...With a fake smile

Taehyung held his hand in a firm grip shaking it...

"Nice to meet you too"

Although what taehyung felt after meeting him was completely opposite of what he said...

He then looked at jimin with his cold eyes who looked away nervously...

As jimin looked away, He saw...Mrs. Kim standing at the staircase...

Taehyung's mother's eyes widened as she saw her son in law who got lost 11 months ago...

Her eyes filled with a deep yearning and aching desire....But they suddenly turned soft and gentle, yet intense and focused, as she saw her son in law They got filled with with hope and anticipation, yet also with fear and uncertainty...

Jimin's mother-in-law was a sight to behold when he saw her after 11 months. Despite the passing of time, she seemed to have grown more beautiful and radiant. Her chestnut brown hair was still as luscious as ever, framing her face in soft waves that cascaded down her shoulders. Her eyes were still a deep shade of brown, sparkling with intelligence and warmth...

What struck Jimin most was how youthful she looked. Her skin was still smooth and flawless, with a healthy glow that spoke of a well-balanced lifestyle....The scars were gone making her look more beautiful...She looked more healthy...That made jimin happy...

He looked down after a long eye contact... Taehyung's mother came down the stairs hurriedly...She went closer to jimin taking him in her arms...

"My son! Are you really jimin??"

She asked after pulling away...

Taehyung looked around and saw Others were confused as hell...He quickly pulled his mother and held her from shoulders gently...

"Mom...Yes he is jimin..."

"My son in law Jimin?"

She asked but to her disappointment taehyung shook his head as no...And turned her towards Eunji

"She is Your daughter in law...Eunji"

Taehyung's mother frowned

"What nonsense! Why would y-"

"Eomma! We will talk about this later okay?"

Taehyung cupped his mother's cheeks...Making her understand...

She looked at jimin again who looked down then again at taehyung Who nodded once with pleading eyes...

"Okay"

Mrs. Kim slapped her son's arms away and went upstairs again...

"What was that?"

Mrs. Choi asked

"Uh... Nothing just a little misunderstanding...She thought jimin is my soon to be husband"

"Oh...alright then...I think we should rest for a while..."

Mr. Choi said changing the topic...

"I'll take the room besides Eunji-"

Jake was cut off by Mrs. Choi

"No...I...I mean...It should be taehyung's room dear...You can take the room besides Jimin"

Jake blinked twice before shrugging his shoulders

"Okay..."

Taehyung wanted to deny this but ofcourse he couldn't...It might make them more suspecious...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.6K 44
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...
6.6K 613 17
Nothing to say :) find out yourself please 💜 If any stories match with this then it's coincidence.. Enjoy :) Started :- 12/03/2023 Ended :- 21/03/20...
18.7K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
1.5K 27 24
Story about two different personalty tied in marriage. one was happy but the other has crush on someone else. if I know before marriage you can't for...