MY DESTINED LOVE

By krishirathode

What would happen If Draupadi married only Arjun? The Pandavas knew about Karn? Pandu and Madri were still al... More

character sketch 1
character sketch- 2
character sketch- 3
Character sketch- 4
THE NEW FRIENDSHIP
KARNA'S BIRTH SECRET
THE REUNION
the birth of fireborns
the gurudakshina- 1
the gurudakshina- 2
The first meet of ArDi
The War Of Panchal
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
gurudakshina- 3
start of new friendships!!
Adwika's swayamvar??
adwika and karn in love?
important! must read!!!
copyright ©
the grand wedding
emotional moments
teasing sessions
sakha and sakhi's prank
THE PROPOSAL ❤
A BIG SHOCK
Varanavarth
Heartbreaks 💔
heart to heart connection ❤️
it hurts to stay away from you💞
so close yet so far💕💞
Our Swayamvar?
A RAY OF HOPE❣️
THE GRAND SWAYAMVAR
THE PANDAVAS REVEAL!!!
THE SISTERS REUNION
THE GRAND MARRIAGE ❤️
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
DIVISION OF THE KINGDOM
UNKNOWN ATTACKS 🤺🔪🏹
PAYBACK TO SHAKUNI!!
SHAKUNI HAS GONE CRAZY!!
INDRAPRASTHA
An Invitation to the Game of Dice
The wrath of warrior princesses
The Final Decision
Forgiveness?
Family time!
THE NEWBORNS
GAINING POWER

Vanvaas

498 21 13
By krishirathode

In the previous chapter:
Family time and truth!!

A month passed away in a jiffy. Today was the day the Pandavas and their wifes were starting their vanvaas period along with their their younger kids. They had decided to keep their children along with them until they reach the age of five and later send them back to Dwarika for their training.

Abhimanyu, Adithya, Prativindhya, Ghatotkacha, Shantanika and Shrutasena Babruvahan and Vikram  stayed back in the palace as they were  all were five to six years of age.

(A/N : Babruvahan and Vikram are five y/o and the other five are 6 y/o)

The six bid their parents a painful goodbye but, refrained themselves from crying. They knew that they can't see their parents for the next 13 years. The younger siblings were confused about what was happening around them.

"We'll miss you maa and badi maa..." Abhimanyu and Babruvahan said, hugging Draupadi and Adwika.

"We'll miss you too maa and choti maa..." Adithya and Vikram said joining the hug.

"We'll miss you all too darlings... But don't worry, time will pass very quick and we'll meet you soon." Adwika comforted them.

"And till then, you four have to be good boys and listen to your maamus and maamis. Read, train and become our strong big babies by the time we meet you again. And remember, we love you all, no matter how far we are." Draupadi said.

Later, they met everyone else and bid farewell and left towards the forest. The whole kingdom of Indraprastha were in tears seeing their beloved royals going to the forest. There was a similar situation in Dwarika and Panchal.

The pandavas and their wifes reached a beautiful place named kamyakavan by afternoon. The men went to collect wood, straw and ropes for building a hut. Draupadi, Adwika, Devika and  Valandhara had went to search and collect food and water. Karenumati and Vijaya stayed with the kids, taking care of them.

Two hours later, the four women returned with a lot of fresh fruits, water and milk. The kids were asleep under a banyan tree.

"Jiji... Where did you find such big cartons to get the fruits?" Karenumati asked.

"A kind lady offered us four of her cartons. We bought fruits in two of them. We also found containers to carry water and milk." Devika explained.

"Milk?" Vijaya asked.

"Yes, we helped the woman to carry heavy piles of logs back to her house and also fetched for her lost cows. So, in return, she offered us three containers of milk and a six empty mud pots to carry water." Valandhara added.

"Yes... She did a huge favour for us. We hope we can repay for her kindness some day." Draupadi and Adwika stated. The other sisters nodded in agreement.

An hour later, the pandavas returned with logs, ropes and straw. Then, everyone including the children had their lunch i.e., fruits and milk. Later, the men started building a hut so that everyone could stay in there comfortably.

Two weeks passed by, the pandavas built six huts so that each couple with their kids could stay in one hut. Duryodhan's spies had kept an hawk eye on them, which everyone noticed but had ignored them.

*In Arjun- Draupadi's hut*

Arjun, Draupadi, Karn and Adwika sat inside the hut discussing something. The kids were with Yudhistir and Devika.

"Arya..." Draupadi spoke extremely soft and sweetly.

"Yes shona..." Arjun gulped, knowing what's coming his way. Karn passed him a knowing look.

"I feel like eating raw mangoes and tamarinds... Go get me some na..." Draupadi demanded cutely.

"Okay my dear shona. As you wish." Arjun replied with a smile. He kissed her forehead lovingly and went out looking for raw mangoes and tamarinds.

"Arya..." Adwika started crying suddenly.

"Why are you crying priye? Is there any problem?" Karn asked in panic, seeing his beloved wife crying.

"Even I feel like eating raw mangoes and tamarinds now." Adwika said between her sobs.

"That's it? I'll go get them for you right now priye. Now please stop crying." Karn said, wiping her tears and went outside to get the two items along with Arjun.

Half an hour later, the two brothers returned back to the hut with some fresh raw mangoes and tamarinds. As they entered the hut, they noticed that both the sisters had fell asleep, holding eachother's hands protectively. Karn and Arjun chuckled seeing this and sat in the other corner of the hut, discussing some important issues in a low voice so that they don't disturb their sleeping wifes.

An hour later, both the sisters woke up and let out a happy squeal on seeing a pile of raw mangoes and tamarinds in front of them and hugged their respective husbands, thanking them.

Later that evening, both the sisters helped the rest of their sisters to prepare the dinner whereas the six brothers were in charge of taking care of the babies.

Devika, Valandhara, Karenumati and Vijaya were not letting Adwika and Draupadi work too much as they were pregnant. So, both Adwika and Draupadi sat idly with a pout, talking to their sisters, more like complaining. The other four sisters just smiled admiringly at Adwika and Draupadi.

"Maa, badi maa (Adwika, Devika, Valandhara), choti maa (Karenumati, Vijaya) look what we got..." Reyaansh said, running into Draupadi's lap.

The sisters noticed that Reyaansh and  Devaansh had a small bow in their hands. Sutanu had a small spear in her hand. Sutasoma, Samukthana and Sarvaga had a small wooden mace in their hands. Niramitra had a small wooden sword in his hand, Suhotra had a small wooden axe in his hand.

"Wow, they all are so nice. Did you all like them?" Draupadi asked the kids.

"Yes we like them very much." The kids answered in unison and the sisters smiled at the kids.

KIDS:

I) Karn and Adwika's

1. Adithya (6 y/o)
2. Vikram  (5 y/o)
3. Devaansh (3 y/o)
4. Chaaya (1 y/o)
5. Daksh (unborn child)

II) Arjun and Draupadi's

1. Abhimanyu (6 y/o)
2. Babruvahan (5 y/o)
3. Reyaansh (3 y/o)
4. Aadvay (1 y/o)
5. Aadhya (unborn child)

III) Yudhistir and Devika's

1. Prativindhya (6 y/o)
2. Sutanu (4 y/o)
3. Yaudheya (2 y/o)

IV) Bheem and Valandhara's

1. Ghatotkacha (6 y/o)
2. Sutasoma (4 y/o)
3. Sarvaga (2 y/o)
4. Samukthana (2 y/o)

V) Nakul and Karenumati's

1. Shantanika (6 y/o)
2. Niramitra (4 y/o)
3. Prisha (1 y/o)

VI) Sahadev and Vijaya's

1. Shrutasena (6 y/o)
2. Suhotra (4 y/o)
3. Saisha (2 y/o)

PROMO:
The new borns!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 1
Important Days in April 2023: प्रत्येक माह उस दिन हुई किसी विशेष घटना को चिह्नित करने या स्मरण करने के लिए मनाया जाता है। क्या आप अप्रैल के महीने में...
990 2 1
सुलझा हुआ परिवार मिल जाने पर भी मां शादी न करने पर जोर क्यों दे रही थीं, यह बात मेघा को समझ नहीं आ रही थी. और फिर एक दिन...
629 49 4
nahi bataungi khud hi padh lo ❤️ peep into know more 💖💖