FROM THE BEGINNING

Par butterflytttttt

If you ever feel lonely? , people are around you but you are feeling alone? , you want a person or a friend t... Plus

Hello!!
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Character Introduction
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
chapter-26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32

Chapters - 5

8 0 0
Par butterflytttttt

In an Orphanage :

" Such a drama queen" said Shreya shaking her head.

" Yeah! That I'm" said Keerthi lifting her imaginary collar.

" Shall we go out for some time" asked Keerthi.

" No Keerthi, they will not allow me" said Shreya with a pout.

" Who said that? Come I'll ask Mery" said Keerthi.

" But......"

" Come on girl" Keerthi said and started dragging Shreya.

" Mery" shouted Keerthi.

" Why are shouting? you silly girl!" Mery asked closing her ears.

" Oh! I'm sorry, Actually I want your permission to take Shreya out for some time" said Keerthi.

" Where are you planning to go?" asked Mery raising her eyebrows.

" Somewhere, may be temple or beach" said Keerthi thinking deeply.

" Do you want to go, Shreya?" Mery asked looking at Shreya.

Shreya nodded her head looking down.

" Ok then go, but come back quickly and be safe, okay? Your safety is very important to me, if anything happens it will create problems for our orphanage" said Mery.

" Okay! Mery we will be return in an hour" Keerthi said sincerely.

" Okay" said Mery.

" Come on Shreya" said Keerthi dragging her.

" But where?" asked Shreya.

" Where do you want to go?" asked Keerthi.

" Beach" said Shreya thinking.

" Okay, let's go" said Keerthi dragging her.

They went to beach and sat on the shore silently.

" Keerthi, In which school are you going to study further?" asked Shreya meeklKootavaey.

" In the same where you are going to study" Keerthi said casually.

" But you said your parents want you to study in GS school" Shreya said being confused.

" Yes but I don't want to study there" said Keerthi.

" Why?" asked Shreya frowning.

" Just like that, I don't want to study there" said Keerthi shrugging her shoulder.

" Is it because of me? asked Shreya looking at her friend.

Keerthi didn't said anything.

" I know this is the reason, Why are you doing this Keerthi? I know you like that school very much,then why?"
Shreya asked in a stern tone.

" I don't want to leave you alone" said Keerthi pouting.

" Don't do this Keerthi, I will feel guilty" said Shreya disappointed.

" What is there to feel guilty Shreya, I don't want any big school, I want to study and I can study in any school, I very well know that you will feel lonely again. It's so difficult to pull you out of the shell. I know how difficult it to befriend with you, if you go to school without me you'll definitely feel lonely, and I don't want that to happen to you" Keerthi said seriously.

" But it's about your future Keerthi" Shreya said looking down.

" But I can study well in XYZ school too" said Keerthi.

" You are not understanding me Keerthi, you are not like me. Your parents want to give you the best, it's my fate to study in that school, but why you?" asked Shreya.

" I want to study there only and that's final." said in determined tone.

" I don't want you to study there" said Shreya.

" No I will study there only. I can't leave you. If I go leaving you here then I can't concentrate on my study. You are very important to me, I can't leave you" said Keerthi.

" Please Keerthi, don't do this. I also care for you like you care for me. It will be difficult for me in starting but I can manage. Please, study in the school where your parents want you to study" said Shreya.

" But...."

" No but Keerthi, please! For me!" Shreya said with tears in her eyes.

" Hey! Why are crying for this girl" said Keerthi panicked.

" I don't want you to lose the best chance because of me, I want you to study there. I will definitely feel guilty if you reject this chance because of me. You are the only person who is most important to me and I don't want to regret later. I also don't want to leave you but it's your life Keerthi. Please! Do this for me Keerthi, for me, please! " pleaded Shreya while crying.

" Hey! Shreya! Cutie don't cry, okay I'll go to that school, please don't cry "Keerthi said consoling her friend.

" Promise " asked Shreya smiling with tear in her eyes.

" Pinky promise " said Keerthi.

" Thank you, Keerthi " Shreya said hugging her friend.

" Will you miss me? " asked Keerthi looking at her.

" Of course I'll, but I will be happy also knowing you are studying in the best school" said Shreya smiling.

" I'll miss you Shreya" said Keerthi pouting.

" It's ok Keerthi, we will meet on weekends" said Shreya.

" Okay" Keerthi said some what convinced.

They spent some time there and returned to orphanage. After dropping Shreya, Keerthi went to her home.

In Arjun's Room:

"Arjun this time also you are the topper in our school, how did you do this man?" asked Varun.

" Yes! Of course, you where playing with us before exam and roamed with us, then how did you get top score Arjun?" asked Darun.

" Because I always used to understand the concept " said Arjun like it's not a big deal.

" Right "said Darun.

" Okay, when is the treat? "asked Varun.

" You guys tell me, when you want? "asked Arjun to his friends.

" We want this week, Next week we will be having our admission process "said Varun.

" Yes, he is right Arjun " said Darun supporting his brother.

" Okay, what do you guys want as a treat? " asked Arjun smiling at his friends antics.

" Food "" Trip " shouted the twins at the same time.

" No, Arjun we will go on a trip " said Varun.

" No, Arjun we will go and explore some variety of food from some places "said Darun sending daggers to his brother.

" Trip "

" Food "

" Trip "

" Food "

" Trip "

" Food "

" Stop it guys! We will go on a trip to some places and explore some food there, is it okay to you? "asked Arjun.

" Okay " said the twins.

They were silent after that and were using their mobile.

" Oh My God " Darun shouted suddenly.

" Why are you shouting, Darun " asked Arjun.

" See this! There is one girl who got the same percentage as you! " said Darun showing his mobile to them.

" Wow!! It's really surprising" said Varun with wide eyes.

" It's good, who is that girl?" asked Arjun curiously.

" I don't know about her details but in this message her name is mentioned, her name is Shreya from ABC school" said Darun.

" From that school? I think she is very intelligent because there is no student from that school who scored more than 80%" said Varun astonished.

" Impressive, Shreya" Arjun pronounced her name.

" Yes! Nice name but they didn't attach her photo" Darun said dreamily.

" Shut up, idiot" said Varun smacking his head.

Arjun didn't said anything as he was in deep thought with a small smile adore his lips.

****************

How was the chapter guys?? I hope yoa all like this chapter!!

Which is your favorite costume? 😉 Comment!!!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

Thanks for reading and voting my story.

- Miya 😘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41.9K 3.5K 40
A girl is living with her maternal family after the tragic death of her parents, on a road accident. Her grandpa finds a suitable boy for her. Will...
4.4K 450 32
❝Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.❞ --------------------- I had accepted my fate. I was ready to get sacrificed for the...
28.3K 1.5K 44
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
2.2K 163 25
Story of Friendship, Love, Sacrifice, Pain, Happiness, Anger etc.....✨