๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘

De 3LACKKK

"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ | ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ท๐–จ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ธ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค | ๐–ฎ๐–ข๐–ข๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๏ผ† ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ญ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง | ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง๐–ณ ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ | ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–จ๐–ญ ๏ผ† ๐–ฑ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ญ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ก๐– ๐–ฃ ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–ธ๐–ฒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ฅ๐–ค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿช | ๐–ข๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ | ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ก๐–ซ๐–ค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข | ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ฃ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ธ ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค | ๐–ฌ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฆ๐–ด๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ค ๐–ฌE
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ถ๐–ง๐– ๐–ณ ๐–จ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง | ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค ๐–ข๐– ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐– ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ธ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ | ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ฏ๐–ด๐–ก๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ข ๐– ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช | ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ฅ ๐–ค๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ธ๐–ค๐–ฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ | ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ธ ๐– ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ข๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ธ๐–ก๐– ๐–ข๐–ช
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค | ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด๏ผŸ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฏ๐–ฎ๐–ฏ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ'๐–ฒ ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ธ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง | ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ท ๐–จ๐–ณ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ | ๐–ก๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ธ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฏ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช | ๐–ข๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ก๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ | ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ถ๐–ญ ๐–ก๐– ๐–ฃ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข | ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฌ๐–ค
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฒ-๐–ฎ-๐–ฑ-๐–ฑ-๐–ธ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ง๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–จ๐–ณ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ซ ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ญ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง | ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง ๐–ข๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ก
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ | ๐–ถ๐–ง๐– ๐–ณ ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฒ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ๏ผŒ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ธ๐–ฒ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช | ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง๐–ณ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿข | ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ช๐–ค๐–ญ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ซ๐–ช๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค | ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ข๐–ด๐–ค

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค | ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–ค๐–ฑ

24.2K 1K 714
De 3LACKKK

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

"MAMAS!" Sage called out for his lover as he kicked the door closed with his foot being that his hands were occupied with bundles and wigs.

While CiCi stayed to get dressed, he went and ran some errands for her. Delivery and receiving bundles from various females wasn't a hard task but it would drain you. If it was anyone else, Sage would have been left after the first twenty minute wait, but it was Ciara and he would do anything for her.

"You still not ready?" He groans, walking into the bathroom to see her flat ironing her jet black hair. CiCi had gotten tired of the red staining her clothes and sheets so she got an black wig installed.

"You was only gone for thirty minutes." She shrugs, sitting the flat iron down as she turns towards him. She walks in his direction with her arms out and puckered lips.

"You was supposed to be ready two hours ago," He mutters against her lips as his hands massage her waist. He couldn't act mad with her to save his life. "And I've been gone for an hour."

"You not even ready."

"Who not? I showered when I woke up and all I gotta do is put on some clothes. Your ass the one who take all day to find a outfit."

"What am I even supposed to wear stink? Like I can't go to your grandmothers house in just anything." She whines, walking past him and into his closet. She'd been over his apartment so much that she had her own side.

Sage's grandmother, Faye, had invited them to Thanksgiving dinner. At first CiCi told him that it was no way she was going but after days of convincing, she agreed. She didn't know why she didn't plan her outfit ahead of time.

"You put that shit on any other time. What's so different now?"

"I do be fly, don't I?" CiCi stuck her tongue out as she bent over to twerk in front of the full body mirror inside the closet. Sage hypes her up as he smacks her ass with both hands from in front of her as she uses his knees as support.

"Real shit though ma, we gotta go. You want me to pick you out something?" Sage had grown accustomed to finding CiCi outfit for the day. She would always be running late in the morning and he would help her save time by finding her some shoes or a nice tee.

"Yes please." She smiles as she plops onto the carpet floor.

CiCi watches her boyfriend maneuver around the spacious closet, picking out shoes first than basing the rest of her clothes off of the Jordan's. Her outfit turned out to be cute and even if she didn't like it, they didn't have time to fuss and fight over an outfit.

"Take my pictures for me stink."

"I gotchu," He grabs her phone out of her friend before he gets to snapping pictures. "Mmh mmh, give it to 'em mamas. Damn you fine baby. Turn around and let 'em see all that ass." He continues to hype her up though various poses.

"I look good?" She asks as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"Good as fuck. See?" Sage shows her the photos after he AirDrops them to himself, posting them on his page as she looks through the pictures on her phone.

actafool.sage

liked by cici.cardash and 271 others
actafool.sage   Sending u niggas to yo maker bout this one ⚠️

cici.cardash   😭😭 love you baby 🫶🏼
   actafool.sage   love you more ❤️

______

"I'm nervous," CiCi nervously chewed on her bottom lip as Sage opened the passenger door for her. "What if they don't like me?"

He stood in the doorway, running his hands over her thighs to soothe her. "You already met my pops, now all you gotta meet is my mama side of the family."

"I got some messy ass aunties but who don't? My grandma cool and my uncle is too. They kids a little aggy but you'll love 'em because you love babies. You'll be cool, aight? I'm right here witchu so ain't none gone happen."

"Imma be good?" She repeats his words, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Fasho. Gimme a kiss," He demands as his hand grips her neck, pulling her into passionate make out session. "Lemme spit in yo' mouth."

"Bae! Not out here!" She tries to pull back but he doesn't let her. Tilting her head back, CiCi sticks her tongue out as Sage releases a trail of spit into her mouth before locking their lips again.

"Now bring yo' fine ass on." 

CiCi nerves didn't calm down but she did feel better knowing that Sage would be by her side. It also was good to know what she was walking into. Messy aunties, a cool uncle, stable grandmother, and bebe kids wasn't hard to work with.

"Who is it?" A sweet voice was heard from the opposite side of the brown door after Sage knocked. His hand held onto hers, squeezing it from time to time to calm down her nerves.

"Man, open the door!" Black people could never just say who it was.

CiCi heard the doorknob rattle until it flew open revealing an caramel colored older women. She had two small moles over her left eyebrow and finger waves. The way she smiled when she seen her grandson showed how well she took care of teeth also. If it wasn't for her grey hair, she could me mistaken as in her 30's but she looked to be in her 50's or early 60's. She was undoubtedly beautiful.

"Ah! My grandson is home! Oh, my baby, my baby, my baby. I missed you so much Gari." Faye exclaims happily as her arms fly onto Sage's shoulders. Her excitement never leaves her face when she pulls back and looks over at CiCi. "And this must be the new addition to the family? The girl you can't stop yapping about."

"C'mon mama, you gotta keep that on the down low." Sage shushes his grandmother as he fake side eyes her, looking away from CiCi who was standing awkwardly. "But yes, this my babygirl. CiCi, this is my grandma Faye and mama, this my girlfriend CiCi."

"Hey pretty baby, youn gotta be shy. I don't bite." Faye laughs, opening her arms out for a hug.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." CiCi smiles as she melts into the teddy bear hug. The scent of lavender and expensive Chanel perfume causes CiCi to fight the urge to roll her eyes back. She loved when women especially elders smelled and looked good, it made her want to be them when she met their age.

"Same here. You smell really good," She laughs nervously as she allows the elder women to walk her into the home, Sage following behind them.

The house looked more like an home than anything. A wall was dedicated to family portraits; pictures of Sage from when he was a newborn till now fulled it's own row. Another set of pictures were shown but CiCi couldn't quite pinpoint who they were.

You were met with the spacious living room when you walked in, the kitchen being separated by a chandler door way. Stairs were next to what CiCi guessed was the bathroom, leading to bedrooms.

"Thank you sweet face. Now, don't mind my daughters, they got the tendencies of their father." Faye warns CiCi as she leads her to the backyard.

Tables were scattered over the green grass, a water fountain being crowded by flowers that CiCi could tell were homegrown. For some reason she found it admiring that Fay was growing a garden.

"Sage girlfriend is here y'all!" Faye shouts causing everyone's heads to turn.

CiCi nervously waved under the gaze of everyone, reaching behind her for Sage's hand. He wraps his arms around her waist instead.

"I gotchu, aight? You good." He whispers in her ear as he kisses her cheek.

______

"The food was really goo—" CiCi begins only to get cut off by Sage's Auntie Mack. Out of all four of them, she was one of the ones CiCi didn't like. She was either mugging the girl or acting like she didn't exist. For example, talking over her.

"So what do you do Lili?"

"It's CiCi and I do lashes, sell wigs, and do sponsorships for companies." She mumbles as she looks down at her hands on her lap. Sage peeped the way she was pinched the back of her hand, causing him to reach over and intertwine their hands.

"For real? So can you like get me something for Pretty Little Thing?" Y'Dola, Sage's sixteen year old cousin asks from across the table with a smile on her face. She was one of his Auntie Ty's daughters.

"Me too?" Yoncè, Y'Dola's twin asks.

"Of course, just text me on Instagram so I won't forget."

"And that's all y'all getting. Not about to take my girlfriend away from me." Sage jokes.

"Lemme find out my neph' in love." Uncle Paul chuckles at the way his nephew was looking at his girlfriend.

"And if he is? It don't matter, mind your buisness." Auntie Stacy laughs. She wasn't really related to Sage, she was his Uncle Paul's wife but had been around for over ten years so she was practically family.

"Right, let them be. They cute." Auntie Ty waves Paul off.

"You just got into the family and you already got my sisters ganging up on me, lil one." Paul jokes earning a laugh from majority of the table.

"Every sister but one. Ion trust this bitch." Mack spats, mugging the younger girl.

"Excuse me?" CiCi furrows her eyebrows, confused on where this animosity was coming from so suddenly.

"You gone watch your moth while you sitting at my table Mackaveli." Faye fusses.

"And you dang sure gone watch how you talk to my women. What's up with you?" Sage mugs her.

"Get 'er cuzzie." Paul's son, Mir whispers earning a slap upside the head from Stacy.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me. I don't trust her and you shouldn't neither. Y'all just met, what, a couple months ago? Youn know who this women is." Mack ain't know who she was neither but was judging her.

"She the love of my life, that's what she is. You just miserable and fuckin' sick." Sage spats. "You barely even know her and you already judging her. Or is you mad about the fact that she can touch me and you can't?"

"Watch it boy," His auntie warns.

"No, heon gotta watch nuffin'. What you talking about baby?" Faye looks over at her grandchild with confusion.

"You gotta slut as daughter mama. I wasn't none but seven when she touched me. Then I turned fourteen and I realized the shit she was doing wasn't cool." Sage reveals.

When Sage's mom died, he was nine. When Cinthia found out her sister was touching on her son, she was about to handle the situation. However, she never got the chance to due to her being shot and killed three hours later. Mack was just scared that she was going to prison or end up dead, so she handled the "problem".

Sling always thought he lost his baby mother to his street life and he couldn't live with himself for it. However, the life he lived played no parts in his wife's death.

The touching only got worse when his dad went to jail and he was forced to stay with his auntie. He never felt pleasure from it, only uncomfortableness. It was one of the reasons why he moved out of Orlando and into Miami as soon as his dad got out of jail when he turned fifteen.

"Bitch— sorry mama— but you touched my baby? Are you fucking serious?" Stacy stands up from the table, tying her hair back. Paul was already standing next to her with his hand on his hip. Blood or not, he was gone blow somebody head off bout his nephew.

"Weon need no explanation Mack. Just bring your ass outside and come get that ass whooped." Ty chuckles at Yoncè hands her a scarf after tying her hair up.

CiCi watched as they all march out the dining room leaving her and Sage. She didn't know how to feel about the news and times like this she wished she knew how to speak up.

"Are you okay baby?" She asks Sage, grabbing his face into her hands.

"I'm straight. You good?"

"Sage, it doesn't always have to be about me. You just revealed some deep stuff. It's okay if your not okay." She pouts as tears began to pool in her eyes. It hurt to know that your boyfriend was taken advantage of as a child. Knowing you couldn't do nothing about it made it even worse.

"I learned to get over that shit mamas. It felt good to finally let it be known but I'm straight." He shrugs, leaning down to give her a kiss.

"I love you." She speaks against his lips.

"I love you too, and just know that this our last supper here." He laughs as he helps her out of her seat.

Soon everyone besides Mack begins crowding into the living room.

"You beat that girl behind ma! On my soul!" Y'Dola exclaims, punching her balled up fist into the palm of her hand.

"I know I did. Who the hell jumped in?" Ty asks as she looks around the living room, her eyes falling on Sage and asking him was he okay with her eyes. He nods in response, holding up him and CiCi's intertwined hands to let her know he had a coping mechanism by his side.

"Yo daughter and Stacy. Mama kicked her too but we ain't gone bring it up." Mir laughs as he watches the video.

"I did not! I simply was rebuking the devil."
Faye shrugs causing everyone to laugh. "That motherfucker ain't welcome here no more though. Gone have the nerve to touch my damn baby and act like shit cool. Where even is my baby? Sage!"

"I'm right here mama. Dang, loud behind always yelling." He chuckles, rounding the corner.

"Shut up, you okay? You been holding that in for some time now Gari." Her soft hands caress his shoulders being that she was too short. The only way she could touch his face was when he leaned down.

"I'm fine mama. I wouldn't have said it if I still felt some type of way about it. Stop worrying about me." He speaks out to everyone, answering their unsaid questions.

"Imma always worry about you boy. Imma always love you too, we both is." She smiles, looking over at CiCi causing her to blush.

"I love you too mama. Both of y'all."

So did y'all not like the last chapter? I got it from the Parkers but it sound like y'all wasn't messing with it ..

but i'm taking a break for a lil min, got some shit going on 😬 Jaz out ✌🏾

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

90.3K 2.7K 60
แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด แด›ส€แด‡ษดแด„สœแด‡๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแดษด'แด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ #1 in youngteen 1/7/2022 #1 in Urbanlit 02/18/2022 #1 contemporarylit 03/19/2022
541K 19K 35
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
18.2K 558 12
'๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž?'
140K 4.3K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'