max ziegler | dance moms

By luvspeaknow

maxine grace ziegler is the younger sister of maddie and mackenzie. she's a fabulous little dancer, but can s... More

❤︎︎
The Competition Begins!
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to Dance
She's a Fighter
Love on the Dance Floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
It All Ends Here
There's Only One Star
Everyone's Replaceable
Return of the Candy Apples
Brooke's Turning Point
No One Likes a Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on the Rampage
Bullets and Ballet
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Wave
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for Joffrey

Cathy Brings It On!

335 6 2
By luvspeaknow

The next day, Mommy handed us over to Miss Abby. We placed all of our stuff in her room, and we said our goodbyes before she left.

-

We all got in the white van and rode to the studio we were dancing in this week.

Miss Abby blew a whistle, summoning is inside.

"Let's go! Come on! No time to waste. Ladies, here we are in Las Angeles, California for the iHollywood National Finals. And you are in the city of dreams. There are gonna be children that you recognize. The kids that are in movies, the kids that are on television, these kids here in Los Angeles audition on a weekly basis. They are 'pros.' Maddie, your moms not here again. We all make choices. She chose to be away instead of being here with you. So the three of you are gonna be with me this week, and you may get to do things that everybody else doesn't get to do. I'm gonna move on to our lovely pyramid and the bottom row. And I have..." Miss Abby trailed off, turning her attention to the pyramid. She ripped off the two pictures on the bottom row. "Paige and Brooke. You will not be doing solos. You will be in the group number. Now, I've had it out with your mom. She has told me that she can find better choreographers, I'm sure she can. This is Los Angeles; this isn't Pittsburgh. But please understand, if you go as an independent, you're out, you're finished."

"Next I have Nia, Mackenzie, duet," Miss Abby began, removing their pictures. There was still one more on the bottom, which is most likely me. "So, Chloe, you're going to be doing a solo as well as the group routine. And, no surprise, Maddie, you're gonna be doing the solo this week. Now, remember, you are undefeated. People are out to get you. You're the one to beat."

Umm...excuse me?

"Max. You will also be performing a solo. I think you should be dancing more, and a solo is the best way to get you moving," Miss Abby explained. Yay, I have a solo!

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚

𝘾𝙝𝙡𝙤𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙖

𝙈𝙖𝙭 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙚

"Does everybody understand how big of an opportunity this is? Those judges at iHollywood are going to be people that are in a capacity to hire you. They are the people that choreograph for televising and for film. So it's very important that you step on stage like pros. Do you understand?" Miss Abby asked us.

"Yes," we all replied, nodding.

"Alright, let's go." Pyramid finished, and the girls began warming up as the moms left. Kenzie and I went with them, since we weren't in the group dance.

I wish Mommy was here to see my solo.

-

We got to sit in on rehearsal and watch them dance. Kenzie and I stretched on the floor while the moms sat on a couch.

"We're good. Let's see it from the top," Miss Abby instructed.

"Pick a judge and stare at them on that," Gia spoke.

"Stare at them," Miss Abby added.

-

While Kenzie and Nia were practicing their duet, I was going over some tricks that might be in my solo. I want to be prepared. The moms were chatting in the corner, watching us practice.

-

"Right, left. Left, down. Alright, come on girls. Gather round," Miss Abby spoke, and we all gathered together. "Girls, I have a big surprise for you. I have a visitor coming to see us, and she knows everything about working that stage. Let's all welcome, Laquifa!"

Laquifa walked in, playing her song. We all cheered in excitement. She started dancing and moving as we laughed. She finished by falling to the ground, and everyone cheered and clapped.

"Well, hi, everyone, my name is Shangela. Today Miss Abby invited me in here to tell you guys a little bit about performance art, about being sickening, and about really working it when you're out there, right? Maybe I can teach you guys the death drop," she started, and we gasped. "The death drop really is safe. You're not falling on your back. But okay, so here we go."

She started singing the music for the group dance, showing us the death drop.

"Just like that, and that's the move. Okay?" Shangela asked, and we clapped. "So, Nia, on the ending, we're going to put that trick in there, okay, and let me tell you something. The crowd is going to go wild. So you'll come up and go, do your hip, hip, hip, hip, and then wipe. And then, death drop. Pow." she attempted the death drop.

"Yes. Now, instead of falling just here first and then laying, try just releasing, going straight back. Okay? They're gonna say, 'Oh, my Lord, what did she do?' You feel good? You're ready, I know you're ready," Shangela spoke, giving Nia a high five.

-

After Shangela left, they continued working on the group number. I was bored out of my mind.

"Paige, point your opposite foot. Faces!" Miss Abby yelled.

"Nia, I already told you about that dégagé," Gia spoke. A phone started ringing, and Miss Abby left the studio. I looked over at Kenzie who just shrugged.

"Hey, Gia, I need you to do something out here," Miss Abby said, coming back in the room for a minute before leaving again. The moms seemed just as confused as we were.

-

Kelly and Paige left shortly after, I think they were working with another choreographer.

Maddie was having her solo rehearsal. Kenzie, Nia and I were practicing in the corner.

Chloe was next. I watched in amazement as Nia did her homework. Wow.

"What is that?" I asked, sitting down next to her. She lifted her head up from the paper.

"It's math homework. Word problems," she explained, showing me all of her work. There's so much!

"Wow, that's a lot more than what I do. I write letters and colour," I told her, and she chuckled.

"Wanna try it?" Nia questioned, handing me the pencil. I took the paper and started reading the question.

Lila and Peter both have a basket of apples. Lila has 14 apples, and Peter has 22 apples. How many apples do they have in total?

"No way," I stated, sliding the paper back over to her. "Too hard."

She laughed, taking the pencil out of my grasp.

"Don't worry, one day you'll learn how to do it. Maybe you'll be as smart as me," Nia teased, and I giggled.

Miss Abby sat on the couch with the moms after Chloe's rehearsal. I followed, curious as to what she was going to say.

"I'm going to have to leave right after the competition," Miss Abby told us.

"Because of your mom?" Christi asked. Chloe was laying in her lap.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Is she okay?" Christi questioned. "Is she doing okay?"

"No, she's in the hospital, she has a blockage," Miss Abby explained. Christi made a face. "They haven't given her anything to eat, she hasn't eaten in four days."

Miss Abby turned her attention back to Maddie, so I went into my corner and continued doing some tricks. Kenzie kept falling out of her handstand twist.

"I can't do it," she groaned, lying on the ground in defeat.

"Yes you can. You've done it many times before. Try again," I encouraged, but she didn't budge.

I attempted a handstand twist, and I held it for a few seconds before coming down. Kenzie looked mad.

"What," was all she said, and I just shrugged.

"Practice," I suggested, and she tried many more times until she finally did it. I clapped. "Yay, you did it."

"Thanks," she said. "I miss Mom. I want her to see my duet."

"Me too. I wish she could see my solo," I told her. We went back to doing our tricks in silence until she spoke up.

"What was that word you were saying yesterday?" Kenzie asked, and I thought about it for a moment before speaking.

"Shit," I stated, and she nodded.

"Where did you learn it from?"

"A boy."

"A boy? What boy?"

"On TV."

"Is it a bad word?"

"I think so. Mommy was mad when I said it."

"Okay."

Maddie went back to dancing and I started stretching, getting ready for my solo practice.

Funny story, I never had a solo practice that day. I was sad, but Miss Abby had other numbers to teach. And her mom is sick.

•Three days to competition•

The group was rehearsing their dance, and it looked pretty good so far.

I left the studio with the other girls while Miss Abby went over Nia and Kenzie's solo. Chloe stayed with her mom.

"The group dance is looking great," Brooke said, grabbing her water.

"Yeah, looks fun," I stated.

"My solo this week is very dark. I hope I can pull it off," Maddie tells us, stretching. "I wonder what they're talking about."

"Drama," Brooke shrugged. "Paige is learning a solo from a different choreographer. My mom wants her to do the group dance, but Miss Abby doesn't want her to. If she competes with the solo."

"Oh," Maddie replied.

"I haven't learned my solo yet," I added. I really need to start it today, or else I'm going to forget!

"Yeah, Miss Abby really needs to get started on you. Wouldn't want you to freeze on stage," Maddie teased, and I threw a scrunchie at her.

"Go back to your Justin Bieber," I argued.

"Okay," she shrugged, blasting 'Baby.' Kenzie started dancing to it.

-

Finally, after many dreadful hours, it was time for my solo rehearsal. I couldn't wait.

"Max, let's go, come on," Miss Abby spoke, and I walked just a little bit faster. "You excited to have a solo this week?"

"Yes," I nodded, smiling.

"If you don't win, you don't win. No tears. Got it?" she asked, and I nodded. "Good."

"Your solo this week is entitled 'Firework.' It's a fiery, fast jazz routine. You've gotta sell your part to the judges, make them connect to you. I want to see as much sass as possible," Miss Abby explained. "Think you can handle it?"

"Yes," I responded, and we began working.

I really like this dance. It's fast, and there's a lot of choreography, but it's fun. I have to use my face a lot, make the judges feel the energy. I think I can do that.

"Point those feet! Why are they so flexed? Bend more!" Miss Abby yelled as I danced. "Straighten those feet! Use your face!"

We finished up rehearsal, and that was pretty much all that happened today. I was exhausted, though.

•One day to competition•

Kelly took Kenzie and I to the movies while Maddie went out to lunch with Miss Abby. The other moms did stuff with their kids.

"I miss Mommy," I stated as the five of us walked through the parking lot of the theatre.

"Me too," Kenzie said.

"Don't worry girls, she'll be back before you even know it," Kelly assured us. "You excited for the movie?"

"Eh," Brooke shrugged. Kelly gave her a glare.

"Heck yeah, I love Barbie!" Paige exclaimed.

"Me too!" Kenzie and I yelled in sync. We laughed as we entered the building.

"I'm assuming you guys want popcorn. Brooke, I know you want a blue raspberry icee, and Paige you want candy. What kind?" she asked her daughter as we made our way to the line.

"Gummy bears," she replied, scrolling through her phone.

"Okay. What do you girls want?" Kelly asked, looking down at us. We knew what we wanted.

"M&M's," we replied. "To share."

"Of course," she laughed. It was our turn, and she ordered everything we asked for.

We got our food, and Brooke went to fill her cup up. I took a handful of the M&M's.

"Yummy," I stated. I was about to take another handful when Kelly stopped me.

"Don't you want to save some for the movie?" she asked. I shrugged, eating the M&M's anyway. She laughed.

When Brooke came back, we made our way to our theatre. We were going to see a Barbie movie, and I was very excited.

I sat in between Kenzie and Paige. Brooke sat on the right of Paige, Kelly next to her.

"Say cheese!" Kelly exclaimed, taking a picture of the four of us. Brooke complained for like five minutes.

After several commercials, the movie finally began.

-

When the movie ended, I was sad. It was so good! We finished our M&M's, as well as our popcorn. We cleaned up our trash and threw everything away as we left the theatre.

"Did you guys like it?" Kelly asked. Brooke immediately took out her phone, and Kelly sighed.

"Yes, it was so good!" I yelled in excitement.

"I wanna see it again!" Kenzie insisted. Kelly and Paige laughed.

"We'll definitely have to do this again. With a new movie, of course," Kelly stated as we left the building and made our way back to the car.

I still miss Mommy, but I think I'll be okay.

We went back to the studio, and I had another solo rehearsal. It was looking good for the competition tomorrow. I was really excited to compete.

•Competition day•

We all woke up bright and early and headed off to the competition. I was super excited.

We went into the dressing room and set all of our stuff out, immediately getting ready.

"And remember what I will always tell you. When you walk off that stage, the girl after you better think it's the best performance of your life," Miss Abby said while Kelly was curling my hair.

"It looks so good!" Kelly exclaimed when she finished. She then went to do Brooke's hair as Paige came to do mine.

She did my makeup afterwards, and I quickly went to put on my solo costume. I love it a lot.

"You look so pretty!" Paige complimented when I came out.

"Thank you," I told her.

"Paige, let me do your hair!" Kelly yelled, and Paige ran over to her.

-

About an hour or so later, everyone was done getting ready.

We were all warming up our routines in the dressing room when a familiar face entered the room.

"Surprise!" Cathy exclaimed. She was holding a basket of food, and there were three kids behind her. Vivi, a little boy I've never seen before, and an older girl.

Everyone was shocked.

"Hi, everybody," Cathy greeted. We all made a circle around them.

"What are you doing here?" Miss Abby confusedly asked.

"Um, I have something for you," Cathy stated, ignoring her question. She handed her the basket she was holding.

"Are you, like, here in a hotel?" Miss Abby questioned. "Are you at the convention or the...?"

"I am here in a hotel. I don't like the hotel," Cathy informed her. We were all lost. "I do want to introduce you to somebody. This is Justice, and I would like you to be introduced to Taylor. Taylor is a three-time title winner. Can you tell them what titles you've won?"

"Junior Miss Dynamite, Junior Miss Car, and Junior Miss Next Star," the older girl told us.

"Vivi and Justice are going to be doing a duo together, and I think Mackenzie and Nia, you guys are going to be competing against them. So that should be pretty interesting," Cathy spoke, nodding.

"Surprised to see you here, Cathy. I thought you were done with dance for this season," Holly spoke.

"Well, you know, I'm here because I remember a certain somebody told me to bring it on, so, consider it brought," Cathy said, smirking.

"Cathy, you don't even come to LA. Like, you do all those competitions in Ohio," Miss Abby insisted.

"Well, gosh, here. Wait, let me pinch myself. I'm here," Cathy spoke, pinching herself. "We've never done it before, so we wanted to try it, and you know, just kind of kick around a couple new pieces of choreography. Fresh choreography, not old, boring, dated choreography. I, on the other hand, don't have the philosophy of, just keep using the same tired stuff because it works."

"I have kids working all over the place. I can walk into any.."

"And so we've heard, and so we've heard. And I have kids that are working, too," Cathy argued.

"Name them, 'cause I've never heard of one of them," Miss Abby insisted. I had an arm wrapped around Chloe and she was hugging me.

"Okay. Well, I have Laura, who is in New York City. I have Matt..."

"Doing what? With who? Tell me what Broadway show," Miss Abby spoke.

"Well, she's not in a Broadway show," Cathy insisted.

"Failure!" Miss Abby shouted, and Cathy stopped talking.

Cathy ignored Miss Abby and turned her attention to Kelly.

"You told me to bring it on. You told me to bring it on," she said, pointing at both Kelly and Miss Abby. "So consider it brought. Good luck."

"Yeah, and take it all the way back to Ohio, too," Miss Abby spoke, following her out. The moms were so done.

We were sitting in a line on the floor when Miss Abby came back.

"We're going against them. Go!" Miss Abby exclaimed, and we all stood up to finish getting ready. Miss Abby was fixing Kenzie's costume while the moms were talking about Paige's solo. They didn't think it was ready, and it wasn't even finished. "How is that number, Paige?"

She didn't respond.

"Did you learn the whole thing?"

"I hired those choreographers yesterday, and they didn't have enough time to finish their dances," Kelly explained.

"You wanted an outside choreographer," Miss Abby stated.

"I know that, Abby."

"You either need to pull out of the groups and go as an independent and do the numbers and prove me wrong..." Miss Abby started.

"I'm not doing it to my kids. I'm not," Kelly spoke, beginning to cry.

"Don't cry. It's all your fault to begin with," Miss Abby insisted as Kelly walked out. Maddie went to comfort Paige. "Max, come here, let me fix your headpiece."

I walked over to her and let her sew the headpiece into my head so it wouldn't fall off.

It was time for Maddie's solo, but most of us couldn't watch it. We had to continue getting ready. So Miss Abby took Maddie by herself to the theatre. Gia also went with them, as well as some of the moms. Chloe went because her solo was pretty soon after Maddie's.

"Good luck Mads!" I called as she left, Kenzie doing the same. She gave us a thumbs up before leaving the dressing room. I knew she was gonna do great.

I went backstage to watch Nia and Kenzie's duet. Maddie also stayed.

"Take down those Candy Apples," Maddie told Kenzie, giving her a high five.

"You got this!" I called after her.

"Please welcome, from Abby Lee Dance Company, Nia and Mackenzie," the EMCEE spoke, and they took the stage. Maddie and I cheered our butts off.

They did so good, I was very proud of their dance.

Maddie, Kenzie and I had a group hug when she got off.

"I'm so proud of you Kenz," Maddie told her, and she smiled.

"You did very good," I insisted.

"Thank you," she told us.

Kenzie and Nia went to sit in the audience while Maddie stayed backstage with me.

Taylor had a solo that was going against Chloe, and she was next. I was very shocked at her music choice. It was the exact same music Chloe was using for her solo. I looked at Maddie, who was as surprised as I was.

"That's Chloe's music," Maddie muttered, just loud enough that I could hear.

"Why is she doing that?" I asked, and she shrugged, her eyes glued to the stage.

Chloe came running backstage, thinking that she missed her call or something.

"Why is my music playing?" she asked, looking at the stage. She then noticed Taylor dancing. "We have the same music."

"You'll do it better. I know it," I told her. She seemed nervous. "You are a great dancer! You can do this."

Chloe talked to the director just to be sure, and yep, they have the same music. Maddie comforted her and talked to her.

"Don't worry about it. They are doing it to ruin your shine. Don't let them win," I instructed. I hope she listens to me, 'cause I'm a lot younger and people don't usually listen to little kids.

"Thanks. I hope I can do it," she spoke, beginning to warm up.

"Please welcome from Abby Lee Dance Company, this is Chloe. She'll be performing to 'Dream on a Star,'" the EMCEE stated, and she went onstage. I clapped and cheered as loud as I could.

She did so good, I thought she did way better than Taylor ever could.

"Good job Chlo, you did so good!" I exclaimed, hugging her when she got off the stage. "Much better than Taylor."

"Thanks," she laughed, "I think I did pretty well, I did the best I could."

Chloe went to go find her mom, so I was left to mentally prepare myself for my solo alone.

I was really nervous. I wanted to do well for Miss Abby.

As I was trying to shake off my nerves, I noticed Maddie, Kenzie and Paige rush over to me.

"Sorry we didn't get her sooner, Miss Abby was being a pain," Paige joked, and we laughed.

"I'm scared," I told them. "I wanna do well, but I'm scared I'll forget."

"Don't worry, you're prepared for this. You know the choreography, you'll do amazing," Maddie insisted.

"Yeah, just go out there and dazzle those judges with your Max Magic!" Paige exclaimed. Max Magic. I like it.

"I will be watching the whole time. And cheering. You've got this," Kenzie spoke, hugging me.

"We believe in you!" Paige yelled, and we all went in for a group hug. "Go out there and kill it!"

"Next up from Abby Lee Dance Company we have Max performing 'Firework.'" the EMCEE announced, and I took the stage. I could hear the girls cheering from the wings.

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

Like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep?

Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you?

'Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light

And let it shine

Just own the night

Like the Fourth of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework

Come on, show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go, 'Oh, oh, oh.'

As you shoot across the sky

When the music finished, I felt very proud of myself. The girls engulfed me into a hug when I got off the stage.

"You did so good, I'm so proud of you!" Paige exclaimed, pretending to wipe tears off of her face.

"Yay, you were awesome!" Kenzie yelled.

"Mom would be proud," Maddie said, smiling.

"I miss Mommy," I frowned.

"Me too," Kenzie spoke up.

"Me three," Maddie sighed.

"Me four!" Paige joked, and we all laughed.

We headed back to the dressing room, and the girls had to get ready for the group number. Kenzie and I just sat back and watched.

Chloe and Maddie also had an unaired duet called 'Black Swan.' They were really good.

Brooke had an unaired solo called 'Pull of the Moon.' She was awesome.

Paige also had an unaired solo entitled 'Tongue Twister,' and she was amazing.

Christi and Kelly were chatting away while doing their girls hair.

They finished getting ready, and we made our way to the theatre. Kenzie and I sat with the moms, per usual.

"Please welcome from Abby Lee Dance Company, 'My Pumps,'" the EMCEE announced, and the girls entered the stage.

The girls brought out their inner Laquifa while dancing. It was awesome!

Nia nailed the death drop, it was so epic. Even the moms were shocked!

Soon enough, it was time for awards, and I was super nervous. I really hope I win.

"We will begin our awards ceremony with adjudications from our prequalifying competition," the announcer began, "Mini duo/trio open. Going to Abby Lee Dance Company. 'Snake Charmers' with a first-place platinum." Yay, Nia and Kenzie won! And they beat the Candy Apples!

"Petite Mini Solo category. Going to Abby Lee Dance Company, 'Firework' with a first-place platinum," the EMCEE spoke, and my jaw literally dropped. I won, I won, I won!

I went up to get my award, and everyone was clapping for me. I felt very happy that I won.

"Junior Solo Oscar category, going to Abby Lee Dance Company, act number 33, 'Dream on a Star,' with a first-place platinum." Chloe won! I was so happy for her, she deserved it! And, even better, she beat Taylor! I knew she could do it.

"Your top two scoring Oscar Mini Soloists. In second place, from Abby Lee Dance Company, in the genre of Lyrical, act number 19, 'Disappear,'" the EMCEE stated. I was very surprised. That was Maddie's first loss. Her face said it all.

"Moving along to your top three scoring Junior Oscar Small Groups. In third place, from Abby Lee Dance Company, in the genre of Open going to act number 50, 'My Pumps.'" the group dance got third. Miss Abby won't be very happy with that.

We left the theater, and a certain blonde studio owner made her way over to us.

"I know, here comes trouble. You got it right," Miss Abby whispered as Cathy approached us.

"Hi, guys, congratulations," Cathy spoke.

"Thank you," Miss Abby replied. She started talking to us, but I wasn't really listening.

"You know what, guys? I can go home and fix what my kids did wrong. You can't fix shit," Cathy stated, walking off.

"Well, you can't get any better than first, Cathy," Kelly argued.

"I cannot believe, that's a grown adult that teaches children. They think I'm bad?" Miss Abby asked while we were chatting.

We went back to our dressing room to pack up our stuff.

"I want to say one thing. I was very proud that you stood on that stage. You took that second, you smiled, you had fun with your friends. That even proved more of a professional than winning all the time. And Kelly, out of all the crap about the choreographers..." Miss Abby trailed off.

"All I want is for you to make my kids feel good before they go onstage, that you care that they do well," Kelly fought.

"But see, I think you're enabling the stupidity. You are enabling them to not be able to go in and work on their own. It's still a game, and that's okay because you keep telling them it's okay. And I'll tell you what, I am here and my mother is in a hospital and I'm here with your kid!" Miss Abby yelled. I covered my ears from the loud noise. Kenzie did the same.

"But I think what you're missing, honestly, because maybe you're not a mother, is that these children crave your approval just like they do their mothers," Christi explained.

"That's right, and I want them to keep craving it," Miss Abby stated. "There's other kids that want to make a career out of it. You want my undivided attention, but you don't want to be serious about it."

"Okay, the only reason I brought a choreographer in is because I want my kids to get the special attention," Kelly informed Miss Abby.

"And you see where that got you?" Miss Abby questioned.

"So let, let me not pay someone to do it and have Gianna do it the way she does it with Maddie," Kelly suggested.

"Maddie and Gianna have a special relationship," Miss Abby insisted.

"That's what I want. Well, I want to have somebody here that has a special relationship with my daughter to run her numbers the way she runs them with Maddie," Kelly argued.

"What did Kelly give you for Christmas?" Miss Abby asked Gia.

"I don't need to buy Gianna something for Christmas! She's a fucking teacher!" Kelly shouted.

"That language is not allowed in my school. I'm sorry, girls," Miss Abby spoke, leaving the room.

The Hylands took us back to the hotel, since Miss Abby need to calm down. I'm just happy I won! Yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 245 29
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...
57.1K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?
4.2K 89 30
Maci Ziegler. Maddie Ziegler little sister and Mackenzie big sister. A girl who dances for the ALDC but when an amazing opportunity comes in for a re...
21.2K 503 23
Alison Montgomery has been dancing at the aldc since she was 3. She is considered Abby's "star". One day, she is selected to be on a new reality tv s...