To Your Hearts Content (Yande...

By Unidentified562

You were bullied in school and were framed for many things that you did not do. The teachers didn't believe y... More

It's All In Your Head
It's Not Enough
Pure Lineage
A Direct Approach
Mama Fox
Introductions
The Meeting
New Routines
Good Morning
Picnic Under The Cherry Blossoms
Tipsy
Harsh Punishments
New Addition
The Shrine
Forever Home

House Warming

1.9K 46 11
By Unidentified562

(Shiro's POV)

I had to keep on applying my spell on Keonji and each time I did, it took longer for her to gain any sense back. It's a hassle when you have to get a human to move somewhere else on the same day, so we just had them move back in with their parents to save finding an empty house and he can pay for it if we need more time here. Lady Sora just had me watch Keonji while she gets everything (Y/N) likes from his house moved to the apartment as well as adding a few things we might suggest. When I peeked through the wall, I saw something that made it obvious who suggested this.

Shiro's mind-This looks like Nakano's apartment from when he was still alive... Sen.

There were a few differences, like all wooden plates, bowls, and utensils. I think Lady Sora just wants to add a few things for her unless Senko got her to make it exactly like Nakano's apartment. I pulled my head back into the room and saw Keonji giggling at herself in the mirror when she tapped her own reflection.

Shiro-I really did see you as a friend, and I still do. Maybe something will set into you and I can stop putting you into this trance.

Keonji-Dance?... I like dancing!

Shiro-Then again, it's nice to be the smart one.

I played with her and with the help of my spell, she basically didn't have a brain anymore. I got her to play tag with me and tricked her into tagging herself in the mirror and having fun while doing it for 10 minutes while I laughed. After, she cooked me something to feed me and cleaned up, I got her to give me a massage and her face looked like she was in utter bliss. People always love taking care of me. Probably because I was just that great, cute, and impressive to be around.

Shiro-After this, The Great Shiro wants you to rub her feet.

Keonji-Yay!

As nice as this was, I wonder what was taking Lady Sora and Senko so long.

(Sora's POV)

Senko was bust trying to convince (YN) to go to a new house of his own free will rather than us forcing him there and causing even more stress and darkness. Meanwhile, the mother was on her hands and knees begging us not to take him away. I was already merciful enough to give them back their room and allow a few visitations that will completely be up to him. The father was rather rageful about this, not like he had the right to suddenly care after all those times he abused, neglected, or just ignored his child's needs and wants. I had him put into a dream state to live his worst nightmares and the squirming and whining in his sleep said it all.

(M/N)-My Lady, please! You can't just take (Y/N)!

Sora-I can, and I will. If you wish to have an explanation, it's because the mere presence always destroys our work, so we will be taking him to Japan for a while before we move him to the shrine... Needless to say, if you even attempt to come after him or have any contact with him in any way there will be 'server' punishments in line for you. 

(M/N)-Please, I'll do anything! 

Sora-You had years to care for your child, but you didn't... I'm afraid that there is nothing you can do, but hope (Y/N) will wish to see you one day.

She tried kissing my feet, but the only good that will do her is me not punishing her for annoying me. I rubbed her head a little before I put her in a dream state with only something a little unsettling to her. Next, I went to the backrooms to see Senko still trying to comfort (Y/N) on this idea.

Senko-Lady Sora, I'm sorry, but he needs some more time still.

Sora-Allow me to tend to him. Why don't you just take his things and start unpacking them?

Senko-Yes, Lady Sora.

She did as I said and I sent her to the apartment and I sat next to (Y/N), and he did still look nervous about all of this. I pulled him into a hug and he blushed super hard when his arm bumped my chest.

Sora-Awwww, sweetie... You know we are only doing this for your own good, right? ~

(Y/N)-I-... I know, but why can't we stay here?

Sora-It's just nothing, but bad memories here. I've grown attached to you after seeing how far you've come already and I get mad when they hurt your progress. ~

(Y/N)-But... Japan?

Sora-That nice lady, Keonji will be your neighbor and she's just so happy that she just can't contain herself. Having such an adorable neighbor is making her lose her mind. ~

(Y/N)-She... wants me as her neighbor?

I just nodded my head at him before I stroked his head before I realized something.

Sora-Oh sweetie. ~

(Y/N)-What?

Sora-We never let your feelings out today. I wonder what's on your mind. ~

(Y/N)-U-Um, I think we can skip on that t-today... Please.

Sora-Oh... Hold still.

He wanted to argue some more, but I cast my spell while he spoke to me and he quickly burst into tears as he leaned on me. I lied on the empty bed with him and gave him kisses until he was ready to talk after a while.

(Y/N)-I-I just want t-t-to *hic*  st-stay here and sc-scared to move *hic* away from h-h-h-home!

Sora-Awwwww. I know you're just scared, but this place is just not good for you. I promise, when you get better and you want to see your parents again, we will come right back here for a visit. ~

He seemed to be comforted a little by this and I helped him up with me, but he didn't want to let go. He didn't want to look at my flames as we teleported to the apartment of an old friend. When we got there, I saw all of his stuff was added in a way that looked nice and spacious, a few of my things were rearranged, but my small couch was still where I wanted it, and Shiro and Senko were in the kitchen making food... Well, Senko was making food while Shiro just gave her the stuff to be helpful.

It took them a bit, but they realized that we have arrived and (Y/N) was still shaken up. I put him on his bed while he still cried a little as he looked around the apartment. Senko did her best to comfort him and what made him almost completely stop is when she brought out some homemade mochi donuts.

Senko-Here (Y/N). We made you some yummy sweets for a housewarming party. ~

Shiro-Keonji is gonna come over soon too. 

Senko-Say, ahh for me. ~

(Keonji's POV)

I was being a good toy and getting my work done and I never drew this much so fast before. All these ideas were just coming to my head. My new manga that I was already halfway done with was about a woman being hypnotized by three grade schoolers to do things for them. In the first book, she will be their maid as they adore their cute baby friend's baby brother. I was in the middle of drawing a picture of the woman massaging the little girl's foot while bottle-feeding the baby boy when Senko came in holding a bag.

Senko-Hello... Toy Keonji.

Keonji-Senko! Do I get to come over and be a good toy already?!

Senko-Of course. (Y/N)'s waiting, but first, you need to put this on. You will be wearing this a lot when you come over, so I expect you to keep this clean.

She gave me the bag and when I peeked inside, I smiled as big as I could while I blushed! I got undressed in front of her until I was completely naked and got new underwear on before I pulled out the costume.

When I was done, I looked in the mirror and thought I looked like the cutest toy in the world! Before we went over, Senko turned me in the mirror and lifted my skirt while pulling down my panties again to show how my ass still had marks on it.

Senko-I like to think that we are still friends, but (Y/N) is my baby... If you so much as break 'one' of the smallest rules we set for you-.

Keonji-I get punished and it becomes more red and hurts more than it did before?

Senko-That's right... And I will make sure it's in public somewhere far away from here, just to add humiliation to it.

The word 'humiliation' sounded familiar, but I forgot what it meant. She fixed me up before she took me next door and I saw (Y/N) blush when he saw me and I got so happy that I jumped in place while waving at him!

Keonji-Hi Master (Y/N)!

((Y/N)'s POV) 

I was so confused and it got worse when she called me her 'Master' in that maid outfit that had those gloves, socks, and headband. Senko led her into the main room and she knelt down next to the bed and Sora put me in her lap.

Keonji-I look forward to playing and cleaning up for you! You just have to say the word and I will be right over as soon as can to do as you say! As long as it doesn't break any rules. Hehehehe!

(Y/N)-Umm... What?

Sora-Go ahead, honey bunch. Tell her to do something.

I had no idea what to think right now, but I tried to come up with a command fast since everyone was looking at me. When all of a sudden, it suddenly slipped out of my mouth in a panic.

(Y/N)-St-Stand up and do jumping jacks.

She did exactly as I said and her outfit bounced with her a little before Senko told her to go follow the recipe in the kitchen for more of those donuts I liked. I watched her walk to the kitchen to that made outfit, I thought...

(Y/N)'s mind-Why are you wearing that maid outfit?... Is this a job for you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 48 14
Reminiscent on the past. My first story, please leave a comment with your opinion if you have the time. *This is one of those malereader stories, an...
481K 15.1K 16
You should have never brought him home. At first he was cute and innocent. He adored you but that adoration quickly turned into an obsession. Now no...
564K 15K 54
You HATE attention. And you have a good reason. Growing up with a rich family, you naturally got a lot more attention from people than normal kids do...
6.5K 399 17
Trapped in a school with a yandere after you, how could this night get any worse for Akira? Well, when one of your friends is also a yandere coming y...