You're Mine

By NoahChristluise7491

Yoongi and Hoseokie were a happy family in the past having 7 years old cute son Min Jungkook..... But one day... More

Intro
Please Come Back!!
He Needs You ...
I Missed You....
It's Suffocating..
I Want Two Days...
I Never Forgot ....
The Sun Is About To Set !!!!
What Am I To You !!!!
Atleast They Are Safe ...!!!
She Misses You A Lot.....
I Still Remember!!!
I Need You Back My Sunshine...!!
Author's note
This Can't Be...
Just Tell Me What's Wrong... Please!!!
Don't Make Promises You Can't Keep ....
My Comfort!!
Once Again....
He Need To Know The Past ....
Was He Jealous ...??!!
Birthday Present !!!
She Was Just A Girl !!!!
The Rules!!!
In Your Embrace!!
Let's Be Friends .....Shall We ??!!
A Year Of Togetherness!!
I Trust You....More Than Anything....!!
"I'm Scared!!!!"
"Everything Is Alright Now ..."
"I'm Proud Of You ..."
" It's the time Yoongi .."
Was it too late??!!
Please Do Me A Favour ....
Talk for a while!!
" Farewell My Love ..!!"
Author's Note
"It's Too Good To Be Together Again ..!!! "
We'll Get Her Back ..!!
The.Lion.Isn't.Dead.Yet
Won't You Fight ???
" Your Wish My Command !! "
" YOU'RE THE BEST DAD EVER !!"
"Min Yoongi ...Never Loses"
You're Mine !!
"Mine !!"
Final Note ◉⁠‿⁠◉

"Welcome Home Kookie!!!"

520 54 20
By NoahChristluise7491

sometimes life seems like so unreal ... that it gives you so many blessings ... so many happiness ...so many memories ... but after just a moment ..... It badly snatches everything away ....

so at the end of the day .....

Life is a bitch ...

Hoseokie was sitting on the couch .... And was going through her sweet memories of Pregnancy months .... she was now nine month pregnant ..... and was caressing the album ..or rather say ...

the pictures that holds their every single memories ...

That ...how she was having mood swings .... one moment she was so sweet with Yoongi ...and at the very next moment she started shouting on him ...for some stupid reasons ....

she remember the party they held to enclose the news of her pregnancy ....and every one was so happy ...even Mr. Min .... he was so happy .... and Hoseokie was glad that Yoongi was there with her .... which resulted as a great support to her ....

she also remembers ... when they had their pregnancy photoshoot ....how she continuously rejected this idea ...but Yoongi supported this .... and hence they had the photoshoot ....

and that was a good idea though .... they really needed that ....

Hoseokie smiled at one perticular picture ... in which she was sitting on the same couch with a pout on her face ... And Yoongi was whining ....this picture was clicked by Minho ...who was laughing his ass out .... she still remember ..they were fighting over a stupid thing ....that who will born ...

a dancer or a singer ??!! ...

well it was Yoongi's idea ....if the child will be boy ...he'll teach him all about music ...and if the child will be girl ..... she'll teach her to be a dancer ....

And they literally fought over this stupid topic for like a whole day .... and their argument ended by Minho's question ..

" what if that child wanna be both ??!! or nothing of these .??!!"

they didn't answer him at the same time ...but inside thier hearts ..

they knew ...no matter what ....they'll love their baby most .... no matter what's the gender is .... they'll give him or her .... all the luxury... They'll pamper him/her ... Very much...

And they'll give him/her ... The best morals ......

And they'll be together... During all this ... Living there most beautiful era of life ...

This child was surely the best thing happen in their lives...

Hoseokie caressed her belly...and smiled

"You know Baby....Mumma is really happy that you're coming... You're the best thing happen in mumma's life ...
I never get what I wanted ... Everything was so sudden ... Even your birth .. we never thought about it ... And that's why I even thought to abort you ...."

She felt goosebumps....by even thinking about that ... She can't loose her baby ... No matter what ...

Even if it costs her life ... She'll gladly sacrifice that ...

She caressed her belly once again...

"I'm sorry baby ... I promise you .. I'll protect you from every evil things... In this world... No matter what it costs... And mumma will love you the most ... Even more than your dad .."

She whispered the last part ...

But still laughed.... For her .. every wound of her started healing....

This baby of her's was like a medicine to her injured life ...

She was laughing but...soon her laugh died ..when she started feeling little pain in her stomach..

She clinched her eyes and winced at the pain ....which was only increasing....

And soon the pain increased a lot...that it was unbearable now .... She shouted aloud ....and clenched her eyes so tight ....

And searched her phone ....after finding the phone ..she quickly dialled a perticular number..

After few rings ... Yoongi picked up the call ..

"Hello?!!! seokie.."

"Yoongi...!!! IT'S HURTING.. PLEASE...HELP ME ..!!"

"H . .....Hey it's okay stay calm .....b.. breath...hmmm..tell me what happened??!!"

"M...urgh..Aaah.!!! M..MY WATER !!!! MY WATER BREAKES ...!!!"

" SHIT!!! LISTEN BABY .. I'M COMING.... JUST TRY TO STAY CALM... I'M... I'M CALLING MINHO .."

"PLEASE....!! Come fast ...Aaah ...!!! I can't bear it .. please..."

And the phone slipped from her hands...

Her vision was blurry... And the pain was increasing....

But she tried .. to reach to the door ....

As soon as she reached the door ..she opened it. ..but unfortunately lose balance...

But before she could fall ... someone catched her ..

"KIKI!!!! HEY ..YOU ..YOU OKAY!!??"

Hoseokie recognised the voice...and looked at the girl ..
.it was ..

It was Lisa....and she was greatfull .. that she came ...

But wait??!!! How come she know her address and the thing that she's KIKI ...

but she wasn't in condition to ask anything....right now ..her priority was the baby ...

So she grabbed her arm and muttered..

"P . please help. ."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lisa was so anxious...she was praying for Hoseokie's well being...

She closed her eyes... and furrowed her eyebrows...

Hoseokie was inside the patient ward ....
And the only thing she can hear was ... Her loud scream.....

She breathed so heavily.....just thinking about her condition makes her heart heavy ...

"It's... okay ... you'll be fine Kiki..." She muttered to herself ..

And soon Hoseokie's scream ended with a loud shout..

She quickly snapped her head towards the ward ...

But relaxed when Heard a crying sound of a newborn baby ...

She closed her mouth with her hands and smiled....

Tears drops slided from her beautiful eyes...and she laughed....

And soon the doctor come outside.... While removing her mask. .

"Hi... Umm.. you're with the patient right!!??"

"Y..yes ... I'm her sister-in-law.... "

She said while giggling...

The doctor smiled and looked at her

"Congratulations.. she just gave birth to a very healthy and a cute baby boy....!!!"

She smiled and asked "what about her. She's fine right??!!"

"Absolutely.... She's fine ...and resting right now ... So she'll be unconscious...but don't worry she'll be conscious so soon ..."

"What about the baby??!! Can I see him?!!"

"Yah sure .... After cleaning the baby... we'll be shifting him in the same ward..you can go inside and see him after that..."

"Thank you so much doctor..!!"

The doctor smiled and went away...

And Lisa sat on the nearby bench...

"God..!! Kiki... You gave birth to a baby boy.... I'm so happy buddy ..!!!"

She giggled once again...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseokie slowly opened her eyes...and frowned when didn't found the baby near her ...she looked around

And found the baby in Lisa's arm....she was playing with the baby...making funny faces ...and trying to make the baby laugh...

But the baby was too busy to understand his surroundings....

Hoseokie giggled at the duo snatching Lisa's attention...

"You're awake..!! See ..how cute is he!!!"

She come near with the baby in her arms ..and Hoseokie sat with the support of headboard...

She placed the baby in his mother's arms..... And his eyes widened

Like he recognised her mother's touch ......

Hoseokie placed her index finger on the lips of the baby ....and cooed when the baby started sucking the finger .....

She laughed and looked at Lisa ..who was giggling as well and looking at the mother son duo ...

Hoseokie was smiling but her smile dead down ..
And Lisa surely noticed that ..

"Hey ?!!! What happened??!! Why're you suddenly so sad ..??!!"

"Nothing... just ..missing Jiminie..."

Lisa smiled and playfully rolled her eyes.
"Oh really!!! Well thank God... She isn't her .. or else .. she would have chocked everyone's mouth with sweet things and would have claimed the baby as her ..."

They both laughed...

"I miss her ...."

Lisa nodded and there was silence between them....

"How'd you knew I'm Kiki ... And about my address..??!"

"Well...my parents.. they arranged my marriage with Seong.....and I'm married to him now....so that's why I guess!!"

Hoseokie's eyes visibly widened.... She looked at him in disbelief

"Before you react...let me tell you .... don't worry about me .. he can't control me ... Even though my dad arranged this marriage...but still .. he loves me the most ... I'm his only child after all ...and Seong can't lay a finger on me ... So don't worry...."

Hoseokie was still shocked....this was too much for her to digest...but soon the baby started whining... Due to lack of his mother's attention....

Hoseokie looked at him ..and smiled and kissed his nose ....and the baby purred...

Lisa giggled..."look at this brat .... Can't even share his mother's attention with someone.... And purring like a cat..."

Hoseokie smilied and giggled "just like his father..."

They both smiled ...and the ward was filled with beautiful laugh of the friends duo ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi was dead anxious.... He was feeling too guilty...

That he wasn't present when his wife needed him the most ...

When she was about to give birth to their baby ....he wasn't present...

He was walking to the hospital ward ... With quick steps ...

With Minho following just behind....

After reaching at the room he quickly snapped the door open without wasting time ....

And startled the mother and son who was peacefully taking their power nap ...

The baby got badly startled that he started crying....and Hoseokie looked at him and shouted

"MIN YOONGI..!!! HAVE YOU LOSTED ... YOU IDIOT!!"

Yoongi looked at the duo with teary eyes and come near them ... Hoseokie took the baby in her arms once again...and tried to shush him...

"Shhhh...it..it's okay baby...it was just your stupid father .... You're safe bub... don't worry!!!" She caressed the boy

Yoongi looked at Hoseokie and then at his son ..and happy tears started flowing from his eyes ...

He giggled while shedding tears ..

"I'm sorry!! I.... I'm sorry baby .... Dadda's sorry pup..." He touched the baby's soft cheeks with his nose's tip ...and the baby stopped crying...

Feeling the touch of his father...

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and kissed the baby's cheeks .

"He's soft like marshmallow..." And he giggled..and this stupid comment made everyone laugh ....

And the happy environment calmed the baby...

Minho cooed at them ....and looked at the cute family...

Only if someone told him two years ago. .. that he'll be able to see Min Yoongi smiling .... laughing... Taking responsibility.... And being a good father...

He wouldn't trust the person....

But now ... He can see the changed Min Yoongi in front of his eyes... And he was glad that.... Hoseokie came in his life ...

Yoongi smiled and looked at the baby ..."I'm sorry pup .... That I wasn't present when you opened your eyes ... !!"

The baby looked at his father and purred ...

Hoseokie giggled and said " accepted "

Yoongi looked at him with confusion

"Huh??!!! Pardon!!"

"I said ... Accepted..he just accepted your apology..."

"How..'d you know??!!" He looked at the baby and back at Hoseokie.,with confusion written all over his face ...

"He has his own way ...he purrs in order to approve ... Just like his father..."

And Yoongi looked offended... meanwhile Minho laughed at the statement...

"Hey ... that's not true....I never purrs .." he said while furrowing his eyebrows...

And Hoseokie and Minho said at the same time ...

"You do .."

They both looked at each other and laughed ....and Yoongi pouted and looked at his son ...who tried to copy his father with the pout ...

And soon burst in his gummy smile...

"So cute ..!!" He said and the couple started admiring their baby...

"Umhm... Sorry to interrupt you both ...but .... Have you thought of a name for the baby??!!"

They both looked at Minho ...and he surely had a heart attack by their sunshine and gummy smile attacking him at the same time...
He smiled and looked at both of them...

Who nodded like a kid ...

"Jeongguk!!"

"Kookie "

They both said at the same time ..
And Yoongi looked at Hoseokie in disbelief.

"Hey ....what did you just said??!!"

"I said .. his name will be kookie ..."

There was a silence before yoongi scrunched his nose ..

"Have you LOSTED!!! You can't name our Baby on a food.... Jesus... !!! That isn't even a food ..!!"

"Hay ...that was offending..!! His name will be Kookie..and that's final ..."

"No... nope...not at all.."

"Yes ... yup..and of course that's final !!"

Yoongi was about to protest back ...but the baby started crying....and they both looked at him ...

"Oh ..shit .. look what you did!!!" Hoseokie surely blamed Yoongi ...which he ofcourse wasn't going to just accept..

"What do you mean by only me !!! It was you as well!!"

Minhu lightly hit on the back of his head ...and said

"Shut up .... Idiot.... You're scaring him more!!!"

They both looked at him and then at their crying baby .....

And regretted arguing..

"Shh... we're sorry baby..... Mumma papa is sorry!!! You hate us fighting....okay we won't ever fight in front of you....baby ...sorry !!!"

Hoseokie said in her sweet honey voice .... And Yoongi agreed as well ...

"Umhm ..sorry pup.... And about your name .. Let's name you Min Jeongguk...and we'll call you by kookie ..at home ."

Hoseokie sighed at looked at her husband...

"You really know how to make people agree on your point..."

"That's why I'm Min Yoongi babes." He winked at her ...

And they both giggled....

And soon the baby stopped crying and looked at his parents as well...

They both looked at the baby and said with a fond smile....

"Welcome home Kookie!!!"

_________________________________________

Who's cutting onion??!!!🤧🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 11.7K 60
The Min Corporation's sheltered son Min Yoongi, never seen in public without his father, always covered head to toe, kept away from the spotlight at...
208K 6.5K 42
Love fades away . Jungkook loves of four years fades away when he starts getting attracted toward Lisa more like her wealth . And when love fades awa...
57.1K 2.8K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...
25.9K 677 13
Taehyung lived a harsh childhood. He lived with an abusive father. A dead mother. A horrible life. When he was just 14 he started to cope with singin...