Hey , Brown girl

By authorr-beee

"Hey, brown girl~~" "Stop calling me that ~" . . . . Aditi, a young Indian girl, had always been curious abo... More

welcome to korea!! ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
famous โค๏ธ
bullied ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
friends โ™ก
Ice-cream??
happy โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š
fight ๐ŸฅŠ
Bts world !!!!
he will never be my friend!
i trust them all ๐Ÿ˜Œ
the night โœจ๏ธ
fireworks ๐ŸŽ†
Dinner ๐Ÿฝ
evening ๐Ÿ’œ
crisis ๐ŸŒ’
my heart ๐Ÿ’”
pulled her close ๐Ÿฆ‹
Mumbai ๐Ÿ–
shopping ๐Ÿ›
Never have I ever ๐Ÿคž
Affection ๐Ÿ’–
what is he doing to me ??
WHY ??! ๐Ÿ’”
He is back !!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’
Crying??
how can they like me ???
They like you aditi...!
jenni is in love!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’œ
fell in love with a wrong guy ๐Ÿ’”
unclear feelings โ›…๏ธ
making things hard for me ๐Ÿ˜“
jin and aditi?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Author's note !
saved my life ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hobi??
will he stop her?
precious to us ๐Ÿฅ€
bus ride ๐Ÿ’ซ
Us ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
breakfast ๐Ÿณ
Mendhi ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Sangeet ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต
something new โœจ๏ธโœจ๏ธ
note ๐Ÿ“
Haldi ๐Ÿงก
club ๐ŸŒ‘
Disaster! ;(
wedding night ๐Ÿ’‘
stuck ๐ŸŒฆ
my mess ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’œ
time to go back ๐Ÿ’ซ
see you ;-)

finally ๐Ÿ˜ญ

624 31 14
By authorr-beee

(A/n : before reading this chapter please check the previous one, I changed it's ending. Happy reading 💜)

Aditi's pov:

Event was soon over , everyone was heading back to their rooms.

Me : guys wait for me all of you are walking too fast .

I said adjusting my big gown and catching up to them , but they all ignored me and kept walking. What's wrong with them all. ? What's with sudden ignorance?!

Me : guys before we all go back to our rooms can we have desert first ? I am really craving for some ice-cream.

Taehung: ask Rohit for it.

Me : what ?!

He just shrugged and continues walking.

Me : it's okay if you don't wanna eat ice-cream , let's eat rasgulla then .

Junkook: ask Rohit.

Me : why will I ask Rohit? I want to go with you guys .!

Jhope : ask Rohit to tag along.

I was so confused! What the heck is wrong with them all ?? Are they jealous? They definitely are.

Me : okay. If you guys are insisting so much , I will ask Rohit.

I pulled my phone out from my purse but it was soon snatched away from me by Jin.

Jin : so what you wanna eat adi? Ice-cream or rasogulla ?

Me : it's okay Jin, if you don't wanna come it's okay I will call Rohit you guys can go .

I smiled innocently at them and tried to take my phone back from Jin, but it was grabbed my junkook .

Junkook: I am craving for ice-cream let's go .

He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him , followed by others . I was trying so hard to suppress my smile . At the end my idea worked hehe.

Namjoon: where is suga ?

Jhope : no idea. Probably at the bar.

Suga's pov:

I was at the bar , taking sips from my drink time to time , thinking about my feelings . I don't even know what I am doing or why I am doing .

?? : can I join you ?

I turned my head and saw eunwoo standing there with a big smile on his face . I nodded and he sat beside me . He ordered himself a drink , I can say it's awkward cause we don't interact more with each other . It was few minutes silence and I was again lost in my throughts .

Eunwoo: let me get straight to the point .

He said grabbing my attention.

Me : what are you talking about.

Eunwoo: about aditi.

I tured my head away from him avoiding his gaze on my face.

Me : it's nothing to talk about her.

I said sipping my drink and he chuckled.

Eunwoo: do you know that she likes you ?

I can feel his eyes on my face and I nodded

Eunwoo: don't you like her back ?

I was not suprised by his question, I looked at him and sighed , I just can't take this anymore. I just want to throw all my throughts all my feelings out from my mind it's suffocating Me now .

Me : yes I do.

He didn't look suprise he just chuckled and nodded , I will not lie but I felt free... like a heavy weight from my heart was lifted . I really want someone to talk about my feelings and eunwoo was perfect person for it .

Me : I like her so much .

Eunwoo: then why did you pushed her away hyung ?

Me : I just don't know eunwoo , it's so difficult for me . I am not a right guy for her she deserves someone better and..

Eunwoo: you are the better guy who she deserves , and you know that too...
Now tell me the truth hyung , why are you running away from her ?

Me : I am not running away from her eunwoo, I am running away from love.

Eunwoo: and why is that ?

Me : all of my past experiences i can say that love is messed up and it don't work

Eunwoo: you say love is messed up , you say that it don't work , and you don't wanna try it . I can totally understand you hyung .

Me : how?

Eunwoo: im no stranger to heartbreaks and the pain of always letting go . I know loving can hurts sometimes, but its the only thing that makes us feel alive .

His statement hitted straight into my heart , he was right actually

Eunwoo: let's not just think about your past lovers and warfare , just think about your present. If you think love is waste of time then why don't you waste it on aditi?

A smile crept on my lips hearing her name .

Me : you are right eunwoo , but its probably too late now , I am sure she moved on from me .

Eunwoo : it's not too late hyung , you can still get her , just believe in yourself and in the power of love . I swear you will never regret it.

I was considering about his advice , he sounds so convincing. Should I really give it a try ?

Me : what If it's just a crush or attraction? What if I am not able to love her in future, im not sure about my feelings yet.

Eunwoo : that doesn't mean you should push her away right ? You should talk to her about it .

Me : what do mean talk to her?

Eunwoo: tell her the reason why you are being so rude to her , tell her that you like her but not totally sure about your feelings .

Me : will she understand me ?

He turned towards me and patted my shoulder, with a small smile on his face .

Eunwoo: aditi is a mature girl hyung , she will definitely understand you . Just stop behaving cold towards her she is so sensitive about this that breaks her heart .

I nodded, and continued drinking. After some talks and drinks we bid each other Goodnight. I was not that drunk just dizzy .
I made my way towards only one place where my heart takes me .

Aditi's pov :

I was in my room , applying body lotion on my hands humming on the romantic song playing in the background .

~ ding dong ~

O

hh , I checked the time and It was 12am . I wonder who is it ? I walked towards the door expecting harleen but as soon as I opened my door , a heavy weight fall on me and that person hugged me tight.

I was so shocked, all I can smell is alcohol from that person. I have no idea who is it ! And he is so heavy !!!!
I shouldn't have opened my door.

??: I missed you adi .

Wait a sec, I know this voice! But w..what is he doing here ? Suga broke the hug and walked inside my room , I was standing on the door all confused. I walked inside closing the door behind me .
He was slowly dancing on the song which was playing , I walked towards him. He looked at me and smiled innocently.

Suga : come dance with me .

He pulled me by my hand towards him and hold my waist tight and started moving on the beat . I was so loving the movement but at the same time I am sad because he is drunk , he is not in his proper mind .

Me : suga ?

Suga ; hmm ?

He hummed and pulled me more close to him , resting his head on my shoulder still dancing on the soft sound .

Me : are you drunk?

Suga : no I'm not. I'm just dizzy.

I pulled myself away from him , and he looked at me confused.

Me : I think you should rest .

He nodded and started removing his blazer , I panicked and closed my eyes .

Me : ya.. ya what are you doing?

Suga : preparing myself to sleep .

Me : what ?!

I opened my eyes and saw him on my bed .

Me : what are you doing suga ?

Suga : are you blind ? I am trying to sleep.

Me : I mean you should rest in your bed not mine !!

I walked towards him and stood on his side . He sat straight and looked at me with his dreamy eyes I swear I just want to stare at him and fall in love with him once again .

I was so lost in him that I didn't even noticed when he pulled me on the bed and was on top of me .
He was looking at me like I'm his prey ready to kill me any minute. His breathing got fast and he caressed my face with his fingers.

Suga : I just want to kiss you so bad right now .

He said in his husky voice breathing hard. His face dangerously Close to mine

My heart was beating so fast. It's like I'm goona die any minute.

Me : s...suga , you are d..drunk , you should s..stop .

He moved away from me and layed on other side of my bed , I let out the breath that I was holding like forever.

Suga : im not drunk .

Me : you are .

I said looking at him .

Suga : why did you stop me from kissing you ?

My heart broke at his question. Tears started building in my eyes , I was trying so hard not to cry .

Me : c..cause I don't want you to r..regret t..tomorrow.

I said with a shakey voice, controlling my tears . He looked at me and his eyes widen. He suddenly crawled towards me and hugged me pulling me close on his chest , I was so shocked and confused at his actions .

Suga : I will never regret any second that I spend with you aditi.

I scoffed and let my tears free.

Me : lier , did you forget that you hate me ?

Suga : I don't hate you aditi .

He said with his heavy and serious voice .

Suga : I... I *sigh* I don't know how to say this.

Me : what's wrong .

I asked, slightly moving away from him . He took a deep breath and closed his eyes , I can hear his heart beating fast .

Suga : I..I like you aditi , I like you a lot .

My heart stopped beating for a second, and my mind went blank . Did he really said those things or I'm just hearing nonsense. Am I drunk ?!

Me : then that day why did you.....

Suga : I was scared okay .

He cutted my sentence.

Me : sacred of what ?!

Suga : scared of falling in love with you !!! Look I like you a lot , but I am really not sure about my feelings. It's not like I hate you or something, but I just don't wanna hurt you aditi.

He said cupping my face .

Suga : just give me sometime, let me be clear about my feelings regarding this relationship. Just wait for me .

He attached his forehead with mine.

Suga : I just what some time , to be sure about my feelings.

After staying like that for some time He moved away from me and sat straight on the bed, followed my me .

Suga : I know I am sounding dumb but...

Me : no you are not. I can totally understand you suga , I know how do you feel , so don't worry, take as much as time you want . I will wait for you .

He hugged me tight and so do I. I am so much happy on the fact that he doesn't hate me . I can understand him totally I can say he is confused about his feelings, and it's better for us both if he sort them out . I don't want him to force himself in his relationship without his will , and broke my heart if that doesn't work .

Suga : im so thankful that you understands me adi. And thank you so much for giving me some time .

Me : it's okay .

I broke the hug and smiled at him.

Suga : can I sleep with you Tonight?

I giggled feeling deja vu , remembering the past incident and nodded .

Me : sure.

He pulled me close cuddling with me , sleeping so close to each other. It felt nice , I feel like I'm dreaming. If it's a dream then I don't wanna wake up ever . He softly kissed my forehead

Suga : good night aditi.

Me : good night.

With that I drifted to sleep in his embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 72 5
โ™ก A Journey of a Billionaire falling deeply in love with an Indian girl โ™ก โ—‡ Forced Marriage โ—‡ Age Gap โ—‡ Billionaire Romance โ—‡ Rollercoaster of Sent...
2.2K 186 16
"no matter what you do, you can't take my Love's place in my heart so be in your limits "
2.3K 276 16
Poetry โค Inspired by The legendry poems and many talented poets on wattpad, After writing books i decided to try my skills in poetry too. This wou...
37K 2.7K 82
A clichรฉ plot and a little(?) embarrassing grammar and writing. 17 when I wrote this, and am embarrassed even to read it myself. So, please confine y...