My Cat Is Human || Kitty'z ||

By _ryjii

Wherein Haerin is a human-cat and Hanni is the owner. (Messy and random situation) More

MY CAT IS HUMAN
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 - 💋
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
A/N
🎁✨

31

861 29 13
By _ryjii

*ONE MONTH AND TWO DAYS PASSED*

Hanni.

Graduation day was last yesterday, not yesterday, gets? It was fun and emotional. It's our last day being a college student. We visited Minji, Dani, Hyein, Yunjin, Chaewon, Sakura, Kazuha and Bambam at cemetery yesterday. I'm not a student anymore. I soon need to find a job, it will be easy for me since I graduated. But for now, all I need is a rest, college days is stressing and tiring but also fun, I know I will gonna miss my school days. Mom and dad gifted us a house and car yesterday, they said it's a surprise and both me and Haerin were surprised of course. We thanked them including unnie because the car is from unnie. Unnie graduated weeks ago by the way. I bought Haerin a cat yesterday since she said she want a cat, it's our baby for now. So many things happened last yesterday and yesterday. Update to Garam and Eunchae is they are a lovers now, as we expected, auntie and uncle didn't got mad or what to her, they just supported their daughter. Meanwhile, Rei unnie got Liz unnie pregnant. You know, unnie isn't like me or the other girls, she's intersex. I'm gonna have a niece soon haha.

"Babiii!!"

"Yeeahh??"

"Did you ordered something??"

"Uhm no?? Why??"

"There's an package named in you!"

"Eh!? Is there something to pay?"

"Nothing!"

I frowned and went downstairs, there's really a package here, but I didn't order something.

"Uhm, did someone sent this to us, sir?"

"Ah, yes. But they told me not tell you who are they."

"Oh, okay. Thank you sir."

"Sure no problem ma'am."

Haerin and I bowed before Haerin close the door.

"What do you think is inside?"

"No idea."

She answered and I just grabbed a cutter and started to open it.

"I'm scared, there might be a bomb dead person or what..."

Haerin laughed at me and smacked my shoulder.

"Why would they do that to you tho? Haha"

"Just maybe, lol."

I opened the box and there's a kitty inside with a cat and kitty clothes, cat foods, kitty drinking bottles etc. Wha– there's a cat inside, how possible that we didn't hear any meow or something and we didn't even noticed the circle holes in sides. Gosh, this kitty is so cute, she's so small.

"Aawww!!! New baby!!"

Haerin brought the kitty on her arms and there, the kitty meowed, god it's so cutee. I checked the box again and there's a note so I took it and read it with Haerin.

HELLO, GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

THIS IS JOOMINHYE, THE QUEEN OF KITTIES AND CATS.

CONGRATULATIONS KIM JINSOO A.K.A. KANG HAERIN FOR FINDING THE PERSON WHO WILL TRULY LOVE YOU, YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR TRUE LOVE, I HOPE THIS LITTLE GIFT OF MINE WILL MAKE YOU TWO HAPPY.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR GRADUATION WITH YOUR LOVER. AND REST IN PEACE TO YOUR FRIENDS.

HAPPY CAT LIFE !

"Meow."

"Joominhye! She's our queen!"

"Haha.... I don't wanna cry but my heart wants to.."

"Aaww. My babi wants to cry? Come on, cry it out babi, it's tears of joy."

Haerin pulled me for a hug and I let myself cry on her chest.

"Meooww"

Haerin's cat, or our cat Oreo came to me and snakes in my legs.

"Oreo also want a hug"

I said with a sob and brought Oreo on my arms.

"Well I guess thanks to queen Joominhye. If I didn't take you home maybe I'm so lonely and sad right now."

"Hahaha, I'm also you know kinda thankful to your ex. He became our path or way to meet each other in the streets."

"I know right ahahha..."

"If this is a dream I think I don't want to wake up anymore.."

"Seriously babi? Lot things happened to our life and you're still thinking that you might be dreaming."

"Of course. I experienced lucid dream before with my crush so I want to be sure if this true."

"Wow, wow, wow, do you want a proof that you're not dreaming?"

"Mhm? Yes?"

She slapped my face not that painful hard.

"Ouch."

"You felt it? Then you're not dreaming."

"Hahahahaha you're so real for that."

"Shut up babi, I'm always real."

"I just sometimes feels not."

"Wow, wanna die right now?"

"Hehehehehehe no. Just kidding~"

"Whatever, are you done crying? I'm gonna cook for our lunch."

"Hehe. Okay."

"Also feed Oreo and our new baby, they might also hungry."

"Yeeppp got it."

I picked up the box and putted it in the corner, I putted a cat food on Oreo's plate or whatever it was called for animals.

"What name suits for our new baby?"

"Hmm. What about Yuki? Or Yuji?"

"Handsome name sure. But which one?? Yuki or Yuji?"

"Wait, let me ask them"

"Okay."

Han: unnie, what name do you prefer for a kitty? yuki or yuji?

unnie: The Yuki one, why?

Han: okie! thanks, love you bye!

"One vote for Yuki!"

"Mhm."

special 🍯: unnie, which one do you like?? yuki or yuji??

liz unnie🤸‍♀️: Yuji, wae??

special 🍯: secret! okay, thanks unnie, take care of yourself and my future niece love you, bye!

"One vote for Yuji!"

"Okay"

hanpoop: yah manchae!

manpoop: What?

hanpoop: what name for a kitty do you like, yuki or yuji??

manpoop: Yuji why again?

hanpoop: thank you b1tch bye!!

"Two votes for Yuji!"

"Two votes, okay."

hhaannii: garammm

ggaarraamm: Yes?

hanni: which name do you like, yuki or yuji??

ggaarraamm: Yukiiii

hhaannii: okay!! thanks, take care bye!

"Two votes for Yuki!"

"Noted."

lil kid: mommeh!! what name for a kitty sounds cute??? yuki or yuji??

mommeh: I like Yuki

lil kid: okeh! thanks mommeh!

"Three votes for Yuki!"

"Three, okay."

gay daughter: ddaaadd!!!

mr. muscle man: WhUt?

gay daughter: which name do you like for a kitty?? yuki or yuji??

mr. muscle man: Yuki. Why? Do you have another kitty there?

gay daughter: secret!!! thanks mr. muscle man!!!

"Annnd!! Four votes to Yuki!"

"Then Yuki is his name!"

"Wow!! What a handsome kitty with a handsome name!"

"Like you?"

"Uhm. You got it correct."

"I'm almost done cooking babi, prepare the table."

"Okie"

I prepared the table, placed a plate, spoon and fork for us. We later ate and I volunteered to wash the dishes in the sink. After washing the dishes, I went to living room and found the three there, sitting while watching. I sat down next to Haerin and she placed her head on my chest.

"Can you believe it, baby?"

"The what, babi?"

"The things that happened and happening right now."

"I believe. Why? You still can't believe it, don't you?"

"Mhm. It really feels like a dream."

"I know, sometimes I feel like that too, but I'm not like you, I don't say it."

I smiled and kissed her temple.

"Graduation done. House, car, cats done. There's only three things left that we should fulfill."

"Marriage, kids, family?"

"Yep."

"We will go there soon babi."

"Almost there, only few steps and I will marry you."

"I'm willing to wait babi. I love you."

"I love you too, more, more than more, a lot, so much, forever."

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 3.2K 40
Hanni gets a text from an unknown number asking for nudes. How long will it take for her to accept the person as a "friend?" And what challenges will...
23.3K 844 55
𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍�...
14.1K 719 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...
13.3K 672 11
SLOW -Vampire au- Danielle is a human who finds herself in a school filled with vampires. She meets a girl named Hanni who cautions her about Kang H...