My Cat Is Human || Kitty'z ||

By _ryjii

Wherein Haerin is a human-cat and Hanni is the owner. (Messy and random situation) More

MY CAT IS HUMAN
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 - 💋
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
A/N
🎁✨

27

688 32 27
By _ryjii

Hanni.

We arrived to Eunchae's house and there's only me and Haerin. I didn't disturb Haerin or what, I just go scroll and scroll through my phone until a notification from university popped up.

GOOD MORNING STUDENT

GRADUATION WILL BE THIS YEAR, IT'S MAYBE SUDDEN BUT WE'VE DECIDED TO END THIS COLLEGE YEAR TO THOSE STUDENTS WHO STUDIED WELL. GRADUATION WILL BE NEXT MONTH, BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF.

THANK YOU STUDENTS.

We'll be graduating next month? That's.... nice but also sad. Graduating without my friends is just.... so sad. We promised to graduate together, find job, get invited by each other's weddings. Sigh. I miss them already. It'll be more fun if they are here, but I know they are doing fine.

"And we're back!!"

Unnie entered and Eunchae with Liz is the next. Oh wow, Liz unnie is really pretty, no wonder why Rei unnie fell in love.

"Haerin? Omygosh, she's so cuttteee!!!"

Eunchae says as mom slide closed the van's door.

"Let's gaauuurr!!"

When Eunchae said that, I remember Danielle. Danielle's accent used to be like that.

"You okay, Hanni?"

Liz unnie asked and I nodded, I didn't realized that I was staring at nothing.

"Mom look~ Hanni seems sad, I think she needs Newjeans album~"

"Yah! I-I didn't say– but yeah. I need one mom hehe."

"Me too auntie hehe."

"Me three auntie? Since I'm Rei's girlf—"

"SHEESHABLE UNNIE!!! YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME LIZ UNNIE IS ALREADY YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!"

"WHAT?!?!? Okay, don't treat me to that fancy expensive restaurant anymore, just give me grandkids."

"MOM!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

We all laughed that we forgot Haerin was asleep.

"OH– sorry for waking you up, here, use this so you can have a peaceful sleep."

I placed my headphone to Haerin's ear and kissed her forehead before she continue to go back in her dreamland again.

"Wow, what a sweet lover Haerin have."

"Shut up Manchae, you're still sixteen."

"Isn't she sixteen?"

"BAHHAHAAHHA"

"UNNIE!! I HAVE ONE MORE BURGER HERE, WANT ME TO PUT IT INSIDE YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!?!"

"Oh."

"Liz unnie, tell your girlfriend to shut up sometimes because I might kill her."

"Heard enough, yeobo?"

"Wow. Darling/yeobo is you your call sign to each other? Big eew."

"Mom. Look at Hanni, she's not being Pham Hanni anymore."

"She will be coming Kang Hanni soon."

Eunchae joined and I blushed. Kang Hanni? Gosh, that surname suits to me whatever you say.

Hours had passed and we finally got into the hotel near the resort where we will be staying. Mom and dad decided separate from us, mom and dad will be using the room just next to our room. Eunchae, Liz unnie, Rei unnie, Haerin and I were all together in the same room.

"Your cat is still in a deep sleep."

Liz unnie say while looking at Haerin.

"Y—"

"Hanni didn't let her sleep for the whole night lol."

Unnie said and I threw her a pillow.

"At least she's taking a good sleep now."

"I see."

"Where's Manchae?"

"Outside, she said she will be finding a bitch."

"That bitch."

"Chill unnie, she's just kidding of course."

"I know."

"Oh wait, she's calling."

"Mancha—"

*AAAAAAA THERE'S A PRETTY GIRL HERE!!!!!! I JUST MET HER MINUTES AGO!!! I EVEN GOT HER NUMBER!!! I'M SO IN LOOVVEEEE!!!*

"Okay, okay, calm your ass down Manchae, you're gonna break my eardrum. What's the girl's name?"

*KIM GARAM!!!!* (i miss garam so muchhh huhu plssss)

"Oh, nice name."

*I KNOW RIGHT!! WE WILL BE GOING IN A MEET LATER!!! I THINK THIS IS MEANT TO BE!!!*

"That's the effect of kdrama."

*Shut up!! Byyyeee!!!*

Eunchae hanged up the call and I just shrugged off.

"She's only like that once, forgive her."

Unnie said and I nod. Of course.

"I'mm boorreedd...."

Unnie said cuddling with Liz unnie.

"Sleep."

"I'm not sleepy~"

"Well I am yeobo."

"Okie. Go sleep and I will find another gi—"

"Just try and I will cut your body and your junior there into pieces."

"Just kidding."

"Alright, I don't want to be the third wheel here so, I'm just gonna go outside."

"Where to? Incase your girlfriend ask."

"Just somewhere, bye."

I left them inside the room.

Haerin.

I woke up and surprisingly Hanni isn't beside me. And oh? I'm in a hotel? I say because of the things and designs here? Where's Hanni? I got out from the double decker I was laying on.

"Oh hello there, you're awake. Are you hungry?"

"Uhm not yet unnie, where's Hanni?"

"Oh that kid, she's outside SOMEWHERE she said."

"Where?"

"She just said SOMEWHERE."

"That girl. Okay, thanks unnie."

"Welcome– are you going out?"

"Yeah"

"Bring your phone so incase you got lost"

"Okay."

I took my phone and went outside. This hotel looks kinda expensive. Rich peoples, foreigners people and some students? I d k.

"Uh."

I'm not familiar with this place. I might get lost. But I want to find Hanni. Wait, it's seven tho, why is she outside in this time? Why don't I just text her? Gosh.

my baby💋: hey babi. where are you?

my babi: oh you're awake?

my baby💋: maybe no.

my babi: hahaha okay sorry, i'm outside why?

my baby💋: where? i'm outside too.

my babi: wait really?? i'm in a

my baby💋: a?

my babi: a.....

my baby💋: don't lie to me hanni or three weeks no cuddle, no kisses, no hugs.

my babi: fine.

my babi: i'm in a bar.

my baby💋: seriously hanni? you're going in a bar without me?

my babi: uhm.

my baby💋: what uhm hanni?

my babi: i'm just bored...

my baby💋: what if i get bored to you too?

my babi: no, no! fine, i'm gonna go there now ☹☹☹

my babi: sorryyy babyyyyy i promise i will not gonna go in a bar without you

my baby💋: don't talk to me hanni, bye.

my babi: hheeeeyyyyy

my babi: hheyy i'm soorrryy

my babi: i didn't flirt with anybody i swear!!

my babi: i didn't kiss anybody

my babi: i didn't touch anybody

my babi: i just drinkkk

my babi: babyyyy i'mm sooorrryyy i loooveee youuuu

I just seen her message and went back to our room. I'm not that strict but I just don't like the idea that she will go on a bar without anyone that I trust. I'm scared. What if she leave me for somebody else? What if she hurt me? What if she finds someone better than me? What if she cheat on me? What if she really kissed someone? What if she really flirted with someone? I will not gonna handle the pain, I'm gonna be back as human-cat again.

"Hey? Why do you look like that?"

Rei unnie asked me as she sit beside me.

"Hanni went in a bar without me. What if she cheat on me? What if she leave me? If that happens, if she doesn't love me anymore, I will be back as a human-cat again."

Tears escaped from my eyes as unnie side hug me while I continue to cry on her chest.

"It's okay, I mean, it's okay to cry. You're overthinking a lot Hae. I don't like to see you like this, I will gonna scold her later don't worry. She'll never gonna leave or even cheat on you. If she did that, I'm gonna kill her. Don't be so worry, this is my first time seeing a spark on her eyes everytime she looks at you, there's no sparks on her eyes when she looks at her ex before. It's only working on you. I know, everyone knows Hanni loves you so much. Okay? Don't overthink a lot about that."

*
sorry for the sudden revelation about the killer hehe.

⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

my sunshine By <3

Fanfiction

5.8K 341 16
a short story about danielle and haerin, two childhood best friends who happen to have had mutual feelings for each other since they were younger, bu...
26K 1.2K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...
26K 1.5K 27
Who the fuck are you? 𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
2.6K 153 13
She, Pham hanni had a crush on her best friend kim Minji.. What if her crush confessed to her? What if is it real or... Is it? What if it's just a ga...