the new kid

By thisismydesignfr

There's a new student called Finney Blake, who started to get bullied as soon as he joined the school. He go... More

info !!
chapter 1. - I still remember that day.
chapter 2. - Diary and the mall, and...the boy?
chapter 3. - "Better watch your pretty mouth, Blake."
chapter 4. - Lunch. (part 1./2.)
chapter 4. - (End Of School) Lunch. (part 2./2.)
chapter 5. - God, it's finally over.
chapter 6. - Getting to know Bruce better. (part 1./2.)
chapter 6. - Getting to know Bruce better. (part 2./2.)
chapter 7. - Our little secret. (part 1./2.)
chapter 7. - Our little secret. (part 2./2.)
silly little rinney headcanons ??
chapter 8. - "You should."
chapter 9. - Support. (part 1./2.)
chapter 11. - 'What? He's pretty cute.'
cryijg soobbing thronwing upd
i always come back 😈💯
chapter 12. - Finn. (part 1./2.)
chapter 12. - Robin. (part 2./2.)
chapter 13. - The unknown duo.

chapter 9./10. - Support..or not? (part 2./2.)

889 19 16
By thisismydesignfr

heeeeyyy 🤩🤩 (angst a little???)

Finney's POV ~

Bruce walked into the room i was in after Robin left.

"So, uhm.. Robin is gone now." He said and blushed.

"Yeah, i know." I said.

"C'mon.. you know he's a fucking player, i could be way better for you than him."

I stayed silence for a moment.

I knew bruce liked me and i liked him too, but something was telling me to not go this far.

"Please, we could just start slow and then maybe when we are ready, we could date." He said and placed his hand on top of mine.

I finally looked at him.

I need to say 'no, we cannot be anything more than friends, even if we both like eachother.'

"Look, i know how you like me and all, and want to date me, be my boyfriend, but..","i need to figure out the thing what happened yesterday."

"If Robin really didn't meant to do what he did yesterday, then i can move on and maybe do something about us." I said.

Bruce seemed to get upset or annoyed by what i just said, but then his face relaxed a bit after a moment and he just sighed.

"Well, if you say so." He spoke.

"I really don't want you to be mad at me, it's just the thing that confused me this morning a-and how i find out i've had almost slept with my bully, and-"

"Just shut up about Robin and how you almost slept with him, it makes me sick just thinking about it." He cut me off.

"Well, shit.","It's not like it's your problem or something?","What if the same happened to you, but with Vance, huh?" I said and backed away a little.

"You're sick, Finn.","I don't know what you see in him or what you'd want with him.","Just ignore it, it's not like he's interested in you anyway." Bruce said.

'It's not like he's interested in you anyway.'

That hurt.

And i don't know why.

I felt myself get cold and feel like i'm about so run away, and then sob in a corner.

"I thought you were.. better t-than this, you said you were!","You're a jerk just like him." My voice cracked and i started to feel my eyes water. (SO SORRY FOR THE STUTTERING 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🙏🏼🙏🏼)

"Fuck, no.. just please don't cry, okay?","I didn't mean to hurt you or anythi-"

I cut him off my standing up and walking out of the room.

"Finn!" I hear him shout.

But i just run out of his house and run on the streets, where somebody almost drove me over and then walked out of the car, but i was fast and ran away quickly.

___________________________________________

Robin's POV ~

(While Finn n Bruce still 'argued')

"Dude, i'm so glad you picked me up." I said.

"Yea, no problems at all.","What happened in the house anyway?" Vance asked.

"It's kinda a long story, but i'll tell you later." I said and relaxed more into the seat.

"Uh huh, is it gonna also explain.. why you don't have shoes on?" He asked.

Oh, fuck me.

"Damn, i didn't even notice i didn't have those!","Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I said.

Vance didn't say anything, just turned around and seemed like he was driving back to Bruce's house.

I mutter a little 'Thanks' and then we both listened to music.

After a turn or so, i see someone running out of Bruce's house, and it looked like..

Finn!

"VANCE, WATCH OUT!!" I yelled.

"Wait, wha-"

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR!"

"OH, FUCK, IS THAT A KID?!" Vance finally noticed and stopped the car.

I hopped out and started looking around, to see if Finn still was there.

When i spotted him, he was running.

Damn he's fast.

Vance hopped out of the car too and started looking around.

"So?!","Did i fucking kill somebody?" He asked.

"No, he ran away.","It was Finn, by the way." I said.

"Oh, the one you like from school?"

"Shut the fuck up, and go get my shoes."

"Why do i have to?"

"Because i'm not welcome into the house anymore!" I explained.

"Like i would be welcomed."

"You are Bruce's friend, if you forgot."

"Right." Vance said and finally walked to the house.

___________________________________________

Vance's POV ~

I walked into the house.

I didn't see any fucking shoes that could be Robin's.

"Hello?" I yell.

I saw Bruce walk out of a room.

"Oh, hey.","What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well, i'm actually just looking for Robin's shoes." I said.

"Alright."

"Did you see em?" I asked.

"I think they are in one of the bathrooms." He said and then told me to follow him.

"Here, i guess."

"Thanks." I grabbed them.

"Um, can you tell me what happened this morning?","Robin just wouldn't tell me the truth and told me it's a long story." I said.

"And also, when i was taking a turn, i almost crashed into Finney." I simply said and then looked at Bruce.

"Fuck, is he okay?!" He asked worried.

"Nope, he's uhh.. dead."

"WHA-"

"No, no, no, no.","I'm just joking." I smirked.

"You're an asshole.","Be glad that were friends and that you're not a dead man." He said.

"Mhm.","So, you're gonna tell me what happened?"

"Well, this morning i woke up and when i walked to this bathroom, y'know where we found your shoes, the door was locked.","And i started to worry, cause i knew Finney was there, and so he finally unlocked the door..and...um."

He paused for a second.

"I saw Robin sleeping next to him.. shirtless.","Of course he told me that they didn't do anything.. j-just made out with eachother.","And when Robin woke up, he didn't remember shit and that made Finney upset, and so i told Robin to leave."

"Aaand, then i got into an argument with Finney about something, and then he left my house."

Dayum, Robin's a slut.

"Wow, well, that's kinda fucked up." I said.

"Do you like him?","I meant Finney, you like him?" I asked.

"I guess, i really had a good connection with him." He said.

"Connection.. like, dick in the ass?" I joked.

"Shit, it's not time to fucking joke around, Vance." He hissed.

"Okay, sorry.","I gotta go, Robin is probably wondering why i'm in your house that long." I said.

"Fine, bye."

"Bye."

___________________________________________

I walked out of the house and ran to the car, and then hopped in.

"Where fucking were you that long?!" He asked.

"You're a slut, dude." I said and started driving.

1140 words

I hope yall gonna enjoy this 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤗🤗🤗😋😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 1.7K 36
/Robin x finney/ enemies to lovers?💀
46.1K 1.1K 21
Finney try's going to a party for the first time in Highschool. Who knew what would happen? Maybe a new friend ship? First drink? First cigarette? Mo...
1.7K 52 9
Finney Blake's life was flipped completely upside down after his father got arrested. He had to move in with his aunt and uncle, who lived 38 hours a...
74.3K 1.3K 16
Finney is on his way to sophomore year in this new Highschool. North Denver High is it? He meets a boy named Robin Arellano and he seemed quite odd.