My hero academia X One piece...

By SassyMuffin138

In this world 60% of the world's population is born with some type of superpower called a quirk, people witho... More

Prologue
UA Entrance Exams Begins Now
The Misfit Class Of 1-A
Hero vs Villain Scenarios
The USJ Incident
Y/N's Promise to Jiro
The Shining Knight and his Calvary
UA Sports Festival
UA Sports Festival Obstacle Course!
UA sports festival One on One Battles Part 2
The Devil's Advocate
Time to pick some names! Confessing feelings.
BIZARRE! Gran Torino Appears!!!
Midoriya Y/N and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A Students
A new mystical power! Haki?
Monster Trio Versus All Might!
Encounter

UA sports festival One on One Battles!!!!

999 26 4
By SassyMuffin138

Even though we were told to have fun, those of us in the tournament couldn't relax. Some tried to come up with a strategy, some tired to rest their bodys. Their was those who tried to prep for the fight, or tried to hype them selves up. But their was still others who tried to calm their nerves. Before we knew it the finals began.

Cementos was making the ring.

Cementos:That's it, I'm pretty much done here.

Mic: <video> Thank you Cementos. HEY SPORTS FANS ARE YOU READY! After all the action you seen, it's time for the real battles to begin! I can feel the excitement, our competitors are on their own now. Sometimes heroes only have themselves to rely on. Heart skill strength wisdom courage they'll have to use all these things to win this battle.

Toshi: Hey sorry I haven't said hi, you've been doing great. You harnessed one for all.

Izuku: no not really, I'm still worrying about using it. I imagine the egg in the microwave, or how it felt it that villain. But I'm still not in control, it feels so unpredictable. Like I'm going to be ripped apart if I'm not completely focused, besides I'm still not ready to fully wielded I can tell. Even after so much training, my body is weak. I just can't handle your power at 100%.

Toshi: yeah if we're talking about how much one for all you'll be able to you at this point, would probably be 5%.

Izuku: really only 5%?! Well okay i guess I really have been only getting by due to luck, And my friend to hang out. He gets karate chopped in the neck.

Toshi: All I wanted to hear you say is that you'll give it your all damn it. There's no such thing as luck, you're never going to become the hero you over want to be with you believe in something like that. Listen whenever you're scared or nervous about a fight. He's body bulks up.

All might: Just Try And Deal With It By Smiling. You've Made It This Far Kid, Even If You're Worried You Must Stand Tall. Don't Forget I'm Counting For You, And It's Cheering You All!

Mic: <Voice> Alright audience, let's jump to the finals and not waste time any longer! Welcome Our first fighters! Well she looks kind of scared from that picture doesn't he, it's Izuku Midoriya from the hero course. Versus Hitoshi Shinso who really haven't done anything to stand out yet.

HITOSHI SHINSO VS IZUKU MIDORIYA

Ml

ic: <Voice> The rules are simple, either not your opponent out the ring. Or force them to surrender. Of course killing is not allowed and any fight taking too seriously will be stopped immediately. Now BEGIN!!!!

Shinso: So you can just give up huh, way this is a test of how strong your spirit is. If you know what you want your future to hold for you, you can't worry about what other people think. That monkey was going on about his pride earlier, but I just think he's an idiot for throwing away his chance like that.

Izuku: Don't you dare talk about him lik- he immediately stopped in his tracks, with dull eyes.

Y/N: Woah what happened?!

Mic: <Voice> WOAH WHAT'S DEALŌ?! THIS IS THE FIRST MATCH AND IZUKU MIDORIYA IS COMPLETELY FROZEN!

Ojiro: It's that guy's quirk,if you talk to him he can if you under a mind control.

Y/N: God fucking damn it Mosshead, he emotions get in the way.

Uraraka: So he's going to lose already, that's not fair!

Bakugo/Y/N: Life's not fair.

Mic: <Voice> He didn't stand out the first round at all, but it's possible that Shinso is crazy powerful! Who could have imagined this or not, that's the festival for ya!

Aizawa: <Voice> this is a perfect reason why I thought insurance exams aren't practical, since we're on to individual matches. I had some information brought up about our competitors, Shinso failed the practical exam to get into the hero course. He also applied for general studies, he probably figured that would happen. His power is incredibly strong, but that entrance Test consisted of fighting for villains. Robots, it gave a huge advantage against those who have physical superpowers they could show off. Despite his ability, Shinso never stood a chance at passing.

Shindo: So here we are, you're lucky to be so blessed Izuku Midoriya. Now turn around and walk out of bounce like a good little hero.

Midoriya turned around and began walking out of bounds like a dog being told what to do.

Mic: <Voice> WHAT'S THIS?! MIDORIYA IS FOLLOWING HIS INSTRUCTIONS!

Uraraka: No Deku what are you doing!

Iida: He can't walk out of the ring, he'll los the match if he does.

Y/N: What a amazing quirk.

Hitoshi Shinso his quirk brain washing, when an opponent answers his question it flipped me switch in their mind come up forcing them to do whatever he says.

Izuku's mind: he's hovering outside of his body. (Outer body experience) what's happening? My body is moving on its own, I can't concentrate. No not like this! I fell for it even after Ojiro Warned me. I'm an idiot, this is all my fault.

He gets a vision of 10 people, one of them had a teethy grin, to ear to ear on their face along with a straw hat

Strawhat: He flicked hit middle finger and his pointer.

Izuku's mind: who is this? The same fingers that the strawhat man flicked began to glow on Midoriya's hand, and shot out a massive gust of wind.

The gust of wind shot out his fingers forcing Shinso to block along with midnight and cementos. The crowd roars for Midoriya

Y/N: He broke his fingers to stop Shinso?!

Ojiro: I thought he was done for.

Shinso: You're not supposed to be able to fight back, what did you do?!

Izuku's mind: I'm the one who used one for all, I'm not the one who moved my fingers just now. Those people I didn't know they came into my mind, and for a second it was clear. Those people! They just want to be quicker visit this challenge, to date for me? Is that even powerful?

Shinso: HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!

Izuku's mind: I'll ask all might later, right now I need to focus on beating this guy. he keeps his mouth shut, charging at Shinso.

Shinso's mind: Damn it did he already figure out my power? No, it must have been that damn ape, he must have told him about it. I have to get him to talk again.

Shinso: Come on say something, let me know if you had so much power in your fingers. I'm kind of jealous of you. Thanks to the way my Powers work, I've always been at a big disadvantage. But someone is blessed as you wouldn't understand that, you're lucky enough to have a heroic quirk. It will be so easy for you to reach your goals!!!

Izuku manages to get close enough to push him.

Shinso: SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!!! He punches Midoriya in the face. But he keeps getting pushed. He knees him in a stomach getting out of his grasp. Midoriya stops in Shinso's foot, posting them up by his arm and does a perfect judo throw over it his shoulder pushing him out of bounds.

Midnight: Shinso is out of bounds, Midoriya moves on to the next round!

Y/N: Awesome. Gives 2 thumbs up.

Uraraka: that was so nerve-racking.

Iida: turning the tables at the last moment, a Midoriya maneuver.

Kaminari: He's pulled that same shoulder throw on you before, right bak-

Bakugo: Shut your damn face, sparky.

Y/N's mind: he focused his power like how he did in the fitness test, and used to throw from combat training. It's not just that he's using his experience, he's every tricky you learned to increase his odds.

Mic: <voice> okay that was a pretty boring match, but everyone let's give it up for our two competitors!

Izuku: why do you want to be hero, What is driving you?

Shinso: you can't help the thing your heart longs for. He starts to walk out of the arena.

UA student: you were awesome out there Shinso.

UA student2: we're proud of you.

UA student3: you didn't tell us you were that good, you're the star of US general study guys.

Pro hero: With a quirk like that it would be very easy to catch a villain.

Pro hero2: I can't believe they stuck him in general studies.

UA student2: Shinso you hear that? They think you're incredible.

Shinso: I'll become a better Pros than any of you.

Izuku nods and gets cought in his quirk.

Izuku's mind: he got me again! The quirk is lifted.

Shinso: you know usually people tense up when they talk to me. If there's an auto involved with someone's going to to see you, so but be careful. You better not lose and make me look bad.

Izuku: I won't!! He got caught..... Again.

Angela: That should do it.

Izuku: In my match with Shinso I couldn't smile like you would.

Toshi: I heard some of the things he said to you, it must have been painful knowing how much you could relate to him.

Izuku: Yeah but I couldn't just go easy on him, I got got my eyes on the prize. I'm aiming for the top! Just Like you said.

Angela: Have you been putting bro much pressure on him again! She swings her fist hitting all might in his side.

Toshi: It was necessary, and that hurt!

Izuku: Oh yeah l, All might. I had some kind of vision in the match, their were people. Maybe nine or ten of them, I'm not sure. When I was under shinso's control it felt like my mind was full of fog. The one that had a straw hat moved my fingers and save me from getting ringed out. One of them had eyes just like your's all might. Do you think, all the previous users of one for all was there pushing me on? Like spirits.

Toshi: I'm a ghost?! Actually I saw something like that too, in my unger days. It's a sign that you're getting closer to making One for all your power. I think the previous users leave a trace of themselves in one for all after they pass it on. Don't worry, what ever it is won't be interfering with your training again.

Izuku: Man that was really hard to follow.

Toshi: I'm saying don't have to worry! Chops him in the head.

Izuku: You're right, thank you very much bye. He leaves the room

With Todoroki.

Y/N's mind: Of course he won, man I'm so fired up, I can't wait to fight denki again! Hm is that endeavor? Hides behind a corner.

Todoroki: Midoriya won, as to be expected. He walks around the corner and stares at his father.

Endeavor: you're acting disgraceful Shoto. If you would simply use the power in the left side, you would have had an overwhelming victory in the first rounds. Time to stop this childish rebellion of yours. You have a duty to pass that imbecile All might.

Todoroki: walks past him. Is that all you had to say to me you bastard..... I win this match and only advanced using mom's quirk. I won't give you the pleasure of seeing yours.

Endeavor: even if that works for you im this tournament, to find the limit of that power.

Y/N's: His father seems like a real dick, is he the one who gave him that scar? Shakes his head and walks to the stands. I can't be telling people to get out of my family matter if I'm budging into theirs.

In the reserved stands for UA students

Uraraka: There you are Deku, Come down we saved a seat for you.

Iida: You did amazing.

Y/N: oh their he is, 0 pointer. How do you feel after your first match.

Izuku: My fingers hurt, but besides that I feel amazing.

Jiro: Glad to hear it, because you're going to need all the motivation you need for this next match.

Y/N: yep Todoroki is going to wipe the floor with Sero.

Mic: <voice> FOLKS GATHER AROUND BECAUSE THE SECOND MATCH IS STARTING NOW!!! He's got skills, but he's got really freaky elbows. From the hero course, it's Hanta Sero! Vs someone who rightfully got into the hero course based on recommendations. Shoto Todoroki!!

Hanta Sero vs Shoto Todoroki

Mic: <voice> Now for the second match of the finals. Readyyyy?

Sero: Man I don't really feel like I can win this fight. Stretching

Mic:<voice> BEGIN!!

As soon as Sero heard the start he shot his tape onto Todoroki dragging him twords the ring.

Sero: And I don't feel like losing either!

Mic:<voice> HE'S PREPARING TO THROW HIS OPPONENT OUT OF BOUNCE! WHAT A SURPRISE OPENING FROM THE UNDERDOG, WAY TO START STRONG SERO!

Todoroki: Apologies......

placing one foot on the ground, ice surges from under his foot creating a massive glacier in the middle of the arena making the entire crowd of silent.

Y/N: Holy shit....

Sero: Ummm d-don't you think you when a little bit overboard? shivering his body completely case in ice.

Midnight: Tell the truth Sero... Can you move?

Sero: are you kidding? Obviously not! My body is freezing!

Midnight: Todoroki has immobilized Sero, Todoroki moves on to the second round.

Civilian: nice try

Crowd: Nice try

This goes on for about a minute

Y/N: Midoriya....., all I can give you is good luck.

Todoroki: Sorry, that was a bit much. I was angry is all. He starts melting down the ice.

As the crowd shouted trying to make Sero feel better, Todoroki took a moment to Melody ice prison that he created. For some reason, in that moment. He looks very sad to me.

After 16 minutes of ice cleaning the game was ready to e be continued.

Mic: <voice> Welcome back to the finals everyone! Being seen amount of ice from the second match is now been cleared up, so let's bring out our next two contestants!
He believes that a cook's hands should have no place in fight, so he only fights with his legs. He's also UA's very first Quirkless student.Y/N L/N FROM THE HERO COURSE! His opponent. The boy was the electric personality, another here in the making. Denki Kaminari!

Y/N L/N VS DENKI KAMINARI

The crowd was asking questions about him.

Civilian: A quirkless student in UA is unheard of, especially in the hero course.

Pro hero: Did you see how he took out that robot, he can't just Quirkless.

Y/N: I hope you learned from our last encounter Kaminari, this time I'm actually going to hurt you.

Kaminari: You're foolish to think I'm still the same person from before.

Mic:<voice> BEGIN!!!!

Y/N: puts a cigarette in his mouth and starts feeling around his jacket for something. Come on damn it I know I had it.

Kaminari: This is all going to be over in 2 seconds!

Y/N: Huh? Looks up an sees Kaminari glowing. Oh perfect.

Kaminari: (indiscriminate shot, 400 thousand VOLTS) He shocks the ground hitting Y/N, shocking Y/N's entire body as he just stood there and took it.

Mic:<Voice> WHAT A ( SHOCKING ) TURN OF EVENTS, Y/N IS BEING COMPLETELY COVERED IN LIGHTNING! HE WAS TO SLOW TO MOVE OUT THE WAY!

Jiro's Mind: Y/N WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE, ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE?!

Kirishima: woah he just sat there and took it like a man.

Uraraka: I hope he's okay.

Y/N: the sent of charred rock and burt flesh is roaming the ring, smoke clears and Y/N is wobbling with a cigarette lit in his mouth. Hey Kaminari, something I wanted to say.... No, but first.... Thanks........... He puffs out smoke slowly. Just got to ask.. for a light...

Kaminari: N-no w-ay how are you still standing?! Blood running down his nose.

Y/N: Yeah..... You'll... Pay for this..... He falls back making a dust cloud, dusts blows over him and after that he was gone. Y/N comes from behind Kaminari. completely catching him off guard, kicking him in the back of his neck slamming his face into the cement below. Told you...

Mic:<voice> Y/N has knocked Kaminari out, That's it!

Civilian: I couldn't even see him move.

Midnight: the winners is L/N he advances to the next round!

Mic:<voice> Time for the 4th Match! Get ready to watch 2 new players Duke out! His the kid with the engines in his legs, Tenya Iida from the hero course. His opponent a fully equipped gadget dynamimo. The support course's very own Mei Hatsumei

Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsumei

Izuku: What going on?

Uraraka: Iida is getting scolded by midnight for using gear.

Kirishima: Man Y/N would love this.

Y/N: The fuck is Iida wearing?

Class: where did you come from?!

Jiro: Woah Y/N shouldn't you be in the nurse's office?!

Y/N: Nah, I'm fine. Clearly in pain I feel like I can go on for 100 years.

Bakugo: Sit your ass down before you drop dead, hentai cook.

Y/N: What was that shitt-

Jiro: Y/N you should go to Ms.Ziegler.

Y/N: I'm fine, I was just being careless, it wouldn't happen again next match.

For the next 10 grueling minutes, she turned Iida into a commercial for her gadgets, she stepped out of the ring giving Iida the win. Uraraka got up and left the stands without a word.

Mic:<voice>we're going to charge right along to the fifth match, coming up on stage now with his dazzling personality, don't get too close you may go blind. Yuga Aoyama, versus is there a reason she has horns sticking out of her head? Come from the same class mina shindo!

Mina Ashiro. Vs. Yuga Aoyama

Asui: Come on Mina you can do it!

Mineta: Don't show her any mercy Aoyama! ACT LIKE YOU'RE IN ONE OF THOSE VIDEO GAMES WHERE THEIR CLOTHES GET BEATEN OFF!!!!

Y/N/Jiro: fucking weird/ you pervert.

Izuku/Y/N: A match between Aoyama and Ashiro, she considering with her powers are. Aoyama will probably keep it safe and attack her from far away. So it will all depend if Ashiro can dodge his attacks and get close enough. He looks up and sees Y/N mimicking him perfectly.

Izuku: Y-Y/N what are you doing? Embarrassed.

Y/N: Nothing. . .

Mic:<voice> Let's get started! 5th match begin!!!!!

Aoyama: Nevel laser activate! He shoots a laser from his stomach.

Mina: she jumped over it and skated on the ground on her acid. Think again, we were on the same team for combat training. So I know all of your tricks Aoyama. And that includes your weakness too.

Aoyama: h-huh?! Aoyama tires himself out by using his quirk too much. Owie my tummy hurts.

Mina: Now for my fishing she slides underneath him. A UPPERCUT! Aoyama is knocked out.

Midnight: Aoyama has fainted the winner is Ashiro.

Ashiro: Alright! Throws up peace signs

Mineta: I got to see panties but why were they his! crying

Y/N: geez dude get a grip.

Mic: <voice> Let's match in underway!!! Offense and defense in one, the dark samurai and his darker shadow! From they hero course, Fumikage Tokoyami vs the Great creator, she was accepted into UA due to recommendations. Also from class 1A, Momo Yaoyorozu.

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu!

Mic: <voice> BEGIN!

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow! Dark shadow comes out and strikes Yaoyorozu.

Momo's mind: makes a shield to protect her
self. Now it's my turn. Before she could conjure a weapon she was strike again, and than again. For those three strikes Dark Shadow stopped. Huh why as he stopped. This is my chance! She gets into a fighting pose.

Midnight: Yaoyorozu Your out, this match goes to Tokoyami!

Y/N: Nice, but I'm a bit drowsy, I think I'ma sleep. Wake me up when I get a chance to kick more ass. Falls asleep.

Izuku: You're oddly calm about this.

Tds: let's just not waste time.

Y/N: Don't I get a chance to say anything?

Tds:. . . . . . Nah, Next time "One on One Battles Part 2"

Tds/ Y/N Go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 157 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
49.9K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
991K 34.8K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
751K 28.2K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...