Par Amour [Taekook ff]

By AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... More

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
1 | The Proposition
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
4 | Playing With Fire
5 | Rescue A Prince
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
9 | His Favorite Par Amour
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
14 | Is It Working?
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
21 | Screaming His Name
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
35 | I Want You To Go
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby πŸ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
40 | Par Amour
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

6 | Christmas Candy

1.9K 88 56
By AfroArmyGirl

Christmas was two days away and Jungkook was happy that today was his last day to work. Christmas Eve would be the next day and he planned to just lay up with his personal and then catch up on shows he was streaming.

But now, he was still in the office.

"Am I to believe that there is nothing between the two of you other than sex?" Jimin was snooping.

"That's it," Jungkook answered.

"I doubt that. You're coming to work in a glow. Every year, a few days before Christmas, you usually start deflating and crash and burn by New Year's. So something has changed and I believe it started with the beautiful-face-kid."

"Stop calling him a kid. He's a grown-good-looking and very hung man. We are simply business as usual," He rebutted while pecking at his computer's keyboard and rolling his eyes.

"But you guys talk outside of your personal time that you've paid for. You're getting too intimate. This morning, I saw him open the door for you and held your hand until you got to the building's lobby. How were you with him so early? And don't tell me he has slept over."

"No, we rearranged a session. We had one this morning." He blinked rapidly and took a sip of coffee.

"I don't remember rearranging," Jimin said looking at his boss suspiciously.

"I texted him."

"You have his number?" Jimin asked in shock.

"Yes, we exchanged numbers a while ago," Jungkook answered.

"Wow. You are high-key treating this kid like he's your man."

"No one is catching feelings, he is just a super gentleman who knows how to please a man, inside and outside the bedroom."

"OMG! You guys could be like the Hallmark movie I watched last night, well except for the prostitution and the pimping and sex agencies and the-" he was cut off.

"Ok I get it," Jungkook said.

"Oh ok, I'll finish. Like you come from two opposite sides of the continental US. You're a secret rich bitch. Then he's the wallflower that catches your attention while you are visiting your parent's farm back home. He's the farm hand but cleans up well and you guys fall in love." 

"No that's not what we are. We are not in love," Jungkook confirmed.

"Well, you are like the couple I saw in a movie on Peacock. You guys meet at the bar one night and get an instant connection. You get drunk and he has to take you to his place because he doesn't know where you live. And you fall in love later."

"Again, not us. We're not in love. We have arranged sex and outings to appease my father."

"Right. Ooh, so you're like this couple who met by accident. You end up asking him to date you but you only want BDSM dates because like you've said you don't do the dating thing. You buy him expensive gifts and take him on outings. You have mind-blowing kinky sex. And then you fall in love with the guy and he ends up low-key liking some of the kinky stuff."

"Dude, that's literally 50 Shades of Grey. And I'm not into BDSM like that. I just know what I don't have the emotional capacity for. And that's a real relationship. Yuck. Also, I haven't even introduced him to my sex toys," Jungkook said while thinking. "Quite frankly with his skills and body, toys would be unnecessary."

"Got it. So you must be like the docuseries I saw on-"

"Jimin, how many of these shows are you going to compare us to?"

"I have watched like hundreds. All the same 10 romantic tropes, but all good."

"Spare me. I've heard enough and I'm about to puke listening to you."

Jimin gave it up but made a mental note to bring it back up later.

"Well you say you're not into him, but I'm just saying it's all a matter of time at the rate you are going. So, watch yourself before you break yourself, Kook. If you go all in and he's not ready, you'll be devastated and in worse shape than you could possibly be in. My job description does not include picking up your heart off the floor and gluing the millions of pieces back together again. You're not Humpty Dumpty and I'm not all the king's men."

"Bitch, you don't have a job description," Jungkook joked.

"Bitch, I am an administrative assistant. Don't start that 'miscellaneous worker' bullshit. There are some things I just don't do."

There was a knock on the office door.

"Come in," Jimin shouted unprofessionally as if it were his office.

It was the floor's receptionist. She brought in a cute square box wrapped in light pink and purple.

"A package came for you sir," She said while giving it to Jimin.

Jimin took the box and said, "That will be all Elle, thanks."

He put the box on Jungkook's desk as they were both looking at it in a totally confusing way. He never received gifts. Not even from his father and especially not from a personal.

There was a note on the outside. He read it out loud.

"To Jeon Jungkook of
Jeon Entertainment"

"Oh, maybe it's a gift from my personal. If so we are definitely stepping outside the boundaries of our non-official contract and rules," He said as he stared at the card.

"Well, open it," Jimin said excitedly.

Jungkook opened the box and whatever was in it was wrapped in fancy tissue paper. He removed the layers and there was an invitation to a wedding that had already happened. He frowned in confusion. Did he miss a wedding? Then underneath, a pair of men's underwear. And that was it.

There wasn't a message from the presenter of the 'gift' or an explanation of the weird contents.

"What the effing hell? Why the fuck would someone send me a loose piece of male underwear?"

"Kook, you have stolen someone's man!" Jimin exclaimed. "If you get men's underwear like this or find it hanging on your doorknob, that means someone is pissed that you took their man."

"What the hell? I don't have a man," He responded.

"Yeah, you do. What about Mr. Handsome?" Jimin asked.

"It can't be Taehyung because I received a pair of underwear on my door handle a little while ago before he became my personal. I thought it was some dumb prank from someone in my apartment building."

"Well, this is serious. You need to call the police and make a report," Jimin suggested.

"I'll need to talk with my dad first," he said before removing the box from his desk.

Jeon Seojun contacted a friend in the police force and he came to the top floor where the package was presented to him. He took it and had his detective package it up. Any other time a report would be taken and that's it. But because this was Jeon Seojun's son, they would work to find the guilty party and keep things under wraps.

Seojun placed security detail on his son. He would be escorted everywhere until they could get to the bottom of it.

"Jungkook, are you sure you haven't dated someone who was in a relationship?" His father asked after hearing Jimin's explanation of why people send others underwear.

"Dad, I usually don't date. Remember?"

"Right. But can you think of any of your escorts who may have worn this type of underwear?" Jimin felt embarrassed being in the room with this type of questioning. But did he leave? No. He needed the tea firsthand. He hated getting second-hand tea. It often would be room temperature and stale as shit.

"Dad, I used professionals and they all wore designer brand underwear."

"Well if you can remember any details, text me and I'll relay the messages to the detective. And remember to go nowhere outside of your apartment alone until we find out what's going on. You'll have security inside the apartment as well so please make sure your guest room is ready for them."

This was going to be no fun.

But who would be sending him men's underwear?

Could this person be someone he slept with like one of the personals? They were all professionals and how would this person know where he lived and worked if not a former personal? Well, he was Jeon Jungkook, so they could find his building easily. But what about his apartment number? And what the hell was that wedding invite for?

Jungkook was beyond stressed. And only one thing cleared his head-something other than food. He needed mind-blowing sex. He had Jimin set up a session with his personal. They were going to meet tomorrow but he needed him tonight. He was horny and afraid and needed Taehyung's body.

All he could think of now was how tall and sexy he was. He just wanted to get him naked so he could climb him and kiss him all over. Jungkook was hopeful that he wasn't busy with his other job. He needed Taehyung's services right now.

He made it home without someone throwing men's underwear at him. His dad arranged for him to be transported by his own car and security detail. He could no longer take Ubers, at least until after they figured out what was happening.

His doorbell rang. It was Taehyung. He was shocked that Jungkook wasn't the one to answer the door. It was his security. He got checked at the door before being able to enter the apartment. Jungkook had forgotten to let him know about his circumstances. He got patted down and they found a gun on his person. They confiscated it and told him he could have it back once he left.

Why did he have a gun?

Jungkook ran up to him and grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. He immediately started kissing him roughly. Tae wasn't kissing him back. He seemed distracted.

"Jungkook, who the hell were the guys outside your apartment and the guy that answered the door?"

"My security detail," he spat out quickly and attacked his mouth again.

"Baby, are you in danger?" Taehyung asked looking concerned.

He called me baby. Damn, it just did something to me.

"I'm in danger of having to masturbate if you don't start getting undressed." Jungkook sassed.

"Jungkook, I'm worried. Answer me."

"No danger. I am just taking precautions. I received a threatening message today. Can we please fuck so I don't have to think about it?"

"Sure, but you're all tense. So why don't you jump in the shower and let the hot water loosen your muscles ok?" Taehyung suggested.

"Yes, but only if you join me," he suggested looking seductively by biting his bottom lip and raising his eyebrows. Tae agreed and within a couple of minutes, they were both naked in the shower together.

The water was warm and worked like a charm to calm him. The water had helped to do so as Taehyung was massaging his shoulders. After a while that led to Kook attacking his lips with a full tongue kiss. Kook's core was already throbbing and he wanted to feel Taehyung inside of him.

🔥🔥🔥

Taehyung's hands were all over him as they faced each other still in a heated tongue session. His right hand reached between Kook's legs and he spread them to give him easy access. Tae began to gently fumble his balls and started stroking his swollen cock. Kook was moaning now enjoying the feeling of his body preparing for an orgasm. But then Tae stopped and Kook groaned into his mouth.

Tae turned him around with Jungkook's hands reaching for the wall opposite the shower head. He was now leaning over and that gave Tae access to his ass and so he entered a wet finger into him and moved it around to stretch him. Jungkook whimpered. Tae then added another finger and started fucking him, in and out, with just those two. By the time Tae added a third finger, Jungkook was good as stretched and over-aroused.

Taehyung entered him from the back. He didn't waste time in plunging into him hard and fast. Kook began moaning and Taehyung was sure the security officer in the living area could hear him.

Jungkook couldn't think straight as Taehyung was fucking him so good. He was leading him to his first orgasm of the night. With each thrust, he was hitting his g-spot. His walls tightened around his lover as Tae went in even harder. Jungkook came as his body caved into the orgasm. Legs trembling.

Tae pulled out of him and sat on the shower bench. He wanted Jungkook to cum again so he invited him to sit and ride him. Jungkook was a little sensitive but he too wanted more.

Jungkook turned with his back towards Taehyung's front and spread his legs over his in a reverse cowboy style.  As he eased down onto his huge dick, they both moaned. He loved to hear Tae's moans. Jungkook was paying for this pleasure but he loved to hear Taehyung being so vocal and enjoying him. It turned him on. Kook was finally able to start fucking him while his back leaned into his chest.

He started grinding down on his dick as Tae's arms reached around to Kook's front. Cowboy style was one of Jungkook's favorite positions and it looked like the beautiful god he was riding also enjoyed it. The way Tae was reaching around grasping and massaging his pecs and nipples was almost ceremonial. The amount of pleasure Kook was receiving from Tae was glorious as he started thrusting up into him. Kook was embarrassed that he was almost about to cum so fast. Again.

"Fuck Taehyung," was all he could get out as he came again. His semen mixed in with the water from the shower head and swirled down the drain.

Taehyung was still thrusting right into his prostate. Kook began to scream and moan even louder as his dick hardened again. Taehyung reached around and started to jack Kook off. His body shook uncontrollably from all the gratification and sensitivity. He couldn't take anymore as he came and squirted all over Taehyung's hand, dick, and the shower floor.

Tae kept pumping into him and Kook's body was so sensitive that he still shook like crazy. He reached his limit of torture he could endure and got off his dick, turning around to kiss him. He eased them a little closer to the jet water heads and let the water wash them over before he got on his knees and started to suck Taehyung off.

Taehyung was holding on to the walls as his slightly muscular arms stretched wide to reach each side. Jungkook tongued his slit at his tip and it made his body jerk. Kook started bobbing his head as he took him all in, sucking and licking his tip. Tae grabbed the back of his head and started fucking into his mouth. Kook gagged a little but was still wanting his cock inside his mouth.

Fuck, he was big and thicc and Jungkook was enjoying pleasuring him. Jungkook glanced up at his facial expressions and knew he was experiencing ecstasy. His eyes were shut and his face scrunched up tight. His dick still kept hitting the back of his throat. Even though Kook's jaws were feeling exhausted because of Taehyung's size, he kept sucking him. Taehyung was moaning his name and he was loving every bit of hearing it.

"Damn, Kook. I'm gonna cum. Fuck!" He exclaimed. And immediately after, he shot his cum to the back of his throat and all Kook could do was swallow. He kept licking him, causing Tae to jerk a little. Taehyung reached down and grabbed him and brought him up to kiss him. They were both moaning into each other's mouths, Tae tasting himself on his tongue.

Jungkook was thinking about how much he enjoyed giving him a blow job. He had never done that before with a personal. Taehyung had tasted so good.

🔥🔥🔥

Christmas Eve was the next day but Kook had already tasted his very own version of Christmas candy.

A/N
Who do you think is sending him underwear?

Next | White Wedding Cake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 11.2K 42
{BOOK ONE}...When literature student Jeon Jungkook steps in for his sick roommate to interview young prominent entrepreneur Kim Taehyung, he encounte...
553K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
775K 43.1K 31
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-" "S-Stop...
261K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...