Par Amour [Taekook ff]

By AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... More

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
1 | The Proposition
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
5 | Rescue A Prince
6 | Christmas Candy
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
9 | His Favorite Par Amour
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
14 | Is It Working?
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
21 | Screaming His Name
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
35 | I Want You To Go
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby πŸ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
40 | Par Amour
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

4 | Playing With Fire

2.4K 104 27
By AfroArmyGirl

"So how long have you been doing this?" Taehyung asked.

"Depends on what you mean by the word 'this'?" Jimin responded.

"I mean working for Jungkook and sorting out his personal employees," Taehyung clarified.

"Well, I've been working for him for three years. Arranging his personals for about 2 years."

The two guys were out shopping. Jimin was not used to having to do this. All of Jungkook's personals came from professional agencies who ensured the men had what they needed to satisfy clients. However, the other men had never actually escorted or publicly dated Jungkook. Taehyung would be the first.

And Taehyung needed everything. They shopped for suits, underwear, shoes, jewelry, colognes, and casual fits. Jungkook was spending a lot on someone who hadn't even signed a contract. Jimin thought this was going to be a total disaster.

"So why are we shopping so late?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, my 9-5 is to be Jungkook's personal assistant. The company pays me for that. But to operate as a pimp, he pays me out of pocket."

"Wow."

"Wow, what? Oh, that's right you're not used to the way all of this works. Well, Taehyung, welcome to Jungkook's world."

They finished shopping and Taehyung made it home with all of his expensive clothing and extras. Chris was at the kitchen bar eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, didn't expect you so early. Thought you had a date," Chris said.

"Well I thought I did but I just ended up going shopping," Taehyung responded.

Taehyung had not told anyone in his circle that he signed up to be a prostitute. Well, except Yoongi. He believed in calling it what it actually was. And it was prostitution.

However, he did let Chris know he was moving out in the next couple of days. Jungkook had agreed to give him a 'sign-on' bonus. He used that money to secure an apartment between the school and Jungkook's building. It would make it easier for him to get to both places.

"Well, I'm glad you secured that new job working from home. Seems like it's already paying off. Looks like you have an entire wardrobe there."

Taehyung then blushed a little bit as he looked at all the clothes and realized that he was now a sugar baby.

Was being a sugar baby illegal? He didn't think so.

All of this was a bit much.

"Yeah I want to look good for meetings and stuff like that," Taehyung tried to explain.

"Oh I get it," Chris said as he put his bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. "Well, I'm turning in early. Simon is spending the night at his cousin's so I'll be able to watch only what I want to watch on tv for a change."

"Ok, good night."

"Good night," Chris said as he went to the master suite of the small apartment.

Taehyung put his things away and messaged Jungkook. He had finally agreed to give him his contact information.

Taehyung
Wow I feel like a sugar
baby with all of these
expensive items you've
bought me

Jungkook
No. I am not a cougar,
I swear. I don't want you
to be uncomfortable. But
you need those clothes
and other things to be able
to court me in public.

Taehyung
Yes, I know. But still.
So I see you canceled our
first session tonight. I
enjoyed my night off while
shopping with Jimin. Also, I
am still uncomfortable. But
I appreciate all you've done
for me- mainly the sign-on
bonus

Jungkook
You got a nice place. Jimin
sent me pictures. It being
already furnished will help
you tremendously. And about
tonight, I really didn't want
to skip. But my band got an
unexpected show at the last
minute. I won't leave here for
another couple of hours or so🤷🏻‍♂️

Taehyung liked his last text with a thumbs up. If truth be told, he was rather horny and looked forward to seeing Jungkook. Hopefully, they can reschedule for tomorrow.

He used to be able to control his urges, but ever since they fucked, he's feeling more aroused lately. Even though their first time was quick, he absolutely loved it. He left him that night wanting more.

Would he meet with him when it was Taehyung that wanted to? How would that work?

He had met previously, days before, with Jungkook at a bar after his work. They talked some more. Jungkook suggested that he never met his personals in public. It was sex only. But this was different. Taehyung wondered if it was special treatment because he really was attracted to him or if he was fueled by a sense of urgency as he was pressured by his father to rehab his image.

Taehyung wished he could talk to Chris and Simon about this. Jungkook's fast-track-lane-living was quite different for Taehyung who grew up practically in the country. Taehyung just hoped that he would be able to do the job. It wasn't about making Jungkook his crush or boyfriend. But he looked forward to being his personal.

Wow, I'm literally a hoe now.

A ding from his phone interrupted his thoughts.

Jungkook
Are you there?

Taehyung
Yes.

Jungkook
Well, I'm done for the night,
earlier than expected. Want
to meet at my place for
drinkies and fun? No
pressure.

Taehyung
Sure. I'm on my
way now.

Taehyung was low-key excited. He knew that this was work, but he was aroused. Just texting him was making him want a repeat of their first sexcapade.

Before he could push the doorbell, Jungkook was already opening the door for him. Tae reached in to kiss him as he walked in. Jungkook nervously backed away.

"Um, remember we only kiss as foreplay or while having sex," he reminded him.

"Oh yeah. Sorry," he said. These rules were mostly bummers. He had never had a platonic relationship with a person he slept with. Was there even such a thing? Doesn't sex mean non-platonic? He was already having a hard time remembering the rules because he was his natural self with Jungkook. So he was sure Jungkook would be correcting him a lot when he messed up.

If so, would he fire me? Is that what happened with the others?

Money is not something he'd worry about if he couldn't handle being Jungkook's personal. Even as part of the non-disclosure, he would be obligated to give him gainful employment with his dad's company. And after all, he had his regular job-another one most people didn't know he had. He didn't talk about it much. He was a simple guy but his schedule was about to get complicated.

"Would you like a drink?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure. And you look great. Do you always dress up like this or was this evening a special occasion?"

"It was a special occasion but this outfit is what I wore to work today," he answered. "Do you like it?" He winked as he took a sip of his Cosmopolitan and gave Taehyung his Ciroc.

"Absolutely. It's sexy."

"Well, you're a definite snacc tonight yourself. You look really good in everything you wear. But these Louis Vuitton gold boots are straight sending me." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck. This was the first time one of his personals came to do his job and he socialized with him.

Jungkook side-eyed him while setting his drink down and Taehyung was running his hand through his lustrous dark brown, almost black hair and Jungkook knew his mouth was watering.

Jungkook always took the lead in his encounters. But Taehyung had already entered his life-changing how he did things. Jungkook wanted to be the one to be the turn-on in the sexual interaction.

"Well, thank you," Taehyung said with that boxy smile Jungkook liked. It made him want to smile as well. Taehyung swallowed his shot of whiskey after drinking all the Ciroc. Then he continued, "My guy friend picked these boots out for me and bought them. I thought I should wear them for him. Don't you think he deserves to see me in them?" He was flirting and it wasn't an act. Jungkook brought out the alpha in him. Flirting with a beautiful god-like Jungkook was not on his bucket list, but it was definitely a turn-on for Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't know if it was the slight buzz or what, but this guy was staring into his eyes and he became very uncomfortable. He couldn't handle his full attention. He tried and failed as all his eyes did was call to him-not his heart, not his brain, but the throbbing which was between his legs.

They had two more drinks each and were slightly inebriated as they listened to part of a song he had been playing. Taehyung had been so focused on Jungkook, he didn't know he had music going in the background. They listened to "Into Your Arms" by Witt Lowry.

"I'm out of my head. Out of mind tonight, oh I
If you let me, I'll be out of my dress
and into your arms tonight.
Yeah I'm lost without it
Feels like I'm always waiting.
I need you come to get me
Out of my head and
into your arms tonight.
Tonight."*

Taehyung loved that song and he sang a couple of lines while looking into his eyes. He put his drink down and pulled Jungkook up from the couch. They swayed and glided across the living area until the song ended.

Jungkook was giddy. Even though he didn't dance with his personals, this felt natural with Taehyung.

Taehyung was mesmerized by his scent and the way he felt against his body. His dick twitched.

He went in and kissed him, immediately adding his tongue. They sucked on each other's mouths like animals in a frenzy. The moaning and groaning were almost drowning out the next song playing from his YouTube list.

🔥🔥🔥

Taehyung started grabbing his ass and grinding into him as he looked into his eyes.

Jungkook thought Taehyung would make him cum without even taking his clothes off.

"Where's your bedroom sweetheart?" He asked still looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook grabbed his hand and led him to his master suite. The room had two walls that were just floor-to-ceiling windows. The view of the city was relaxing and the moon could be seen a little, behind some clouds.

But the most beautiful thing in the room to Taehyung was the sexy god that had stripped out of all of his clothes and started walking towards him. Jungkook began to undress him.

They were both naked and on top of his bed as Taehyung was kissing his neck and worshipping his chest with his hands.

"Baby, you have the most beautiful chest and nipples I've ever seen. You're muscular, but not too much. I'm going to enjoy meeting up with you and giving them the attention they deserve. They want to be loved."

Jungkook hated when men talked during sex and wouldn't shut up. But he listened to Taehyung. And really liked it. He was using his fingers to trace his nipples as he pulled on them both.

Fuck he's hot.

Jungkook watched him as he licked his nipples and sucked on them til he thought he would cum.

Fuck.

Taehyung kissed him from his breasts to his stomach. He made it to his pubic area and all of a sudden Taehyung's mouth felt dry. He wanted to taste him.

Without asking if it was ok, Taehyung spread Jungkook's legs wide.

"Fuck, your dick is so fucking pretty. I could jack off just by looking at it." He ran his hand up and down Jungkook's length.

Jungkook was in ecstasy with all the sexy talk. He always demanded his personals to not talk. But damn, this 22-year-old was about to make him cum as he spoke sweet words to him and stared at him like he just wanted to devour all of him. And that's what he did.

Taehyung used his tongue to stroke him from his asshole and up to his dick tip. Jungkook hissed.

Taehyung was skilled in this area and Jungkook could tell. His tongue started circling his tip and sucking on it. He would lick him up and down for a while, slurping sounds coming from him. He watched as his head bobbed back and forth as he started sucking him off.

Jungkook started grinding his hips and had his hands in Taehyung's hair. He could barely think straight as he felt his orgasm building. His abdomen was jerking and he could barely stand the torture any longer. Taehyung was now groaning as if he enjoyed blowing him as much as Jungkook did.

"Fuck Taehyung I'm going to cum. You can stop if you want and just fuck me."

"Cum for me baby. Introduce me to your sweet cum. I want to taste all of you," Taehyung breathed out as he was now teasing him with tongue licks and sliding his tongue in his slit.

Jungkook ground a little more into his mouth and then his back arched as he came harder than he ever had (with oral) in his entire life.

Taehyung was still between his legs kissing his inner thigh. And he'd go back and lick his dick up and down causing him to beg him to stop. The sensitivity almost made Jungkook jump out of bed. He was trying to push Taehyung's head away as he was trying to slide to the headboard to get away from his tongue.

"Where are you going, baby?" Taehyung asked in a deep rich voice. Taehyung grabbed his legs and started pulling him back toward him.

He grabbed the lube that was on the bedside table and lubed his fingers and his huge dick. He gently pushed a finger into Jungkook's hole and the cold finger made him gasp. He added a second finger and used them to open him up more. Eventually, a third finger was added and Jungkook was taking all of them easily. Then, he pulled them out.

Taehyung got on top of him and started kissing him again. They were both moaning into the kiss, so on fire for each other.

Taehyung entered him and slowly bottomed out. He was still for a moment to give Jungkook a chance to adjust.

"Fuck, Taehyung. You're huge," Jungkook breathed out.

Finally, Taehyung started fucking him slowly. Jungkook moaned as he filled him up.

"Damn, you're so tight, baby. Fuck, I'm almost ready to cum you feel so warm and tight. Holy shit." Taehyung was already breathing hard. And he was also trying not to cum. He wouldn't until Jungkook was fully satisfied.

He kept fucking him but faster. He was sliding in and out of him and looked into his eyes. It was that full-attention look. Jungkook was throbbing again and he guessed Taehyung could feel his walls closing in on him. He pulled him down and kissed him like a madman. He felt so good inside of him.

Then, his huge dick hit his prostate. Jungkook screamed. He was again out of his mind. His second orgasm was building. Taehyung kept fucking him and hitting his special spot and Jungkook was losing his thoughts.

"Ah fuck Taehyung. I'm gonna cum again," he barely breathed out.

"Whenever you want, release baby so I can cum too." He fucked him even faster.

"Ugghhh, fuck! Holy shit! I'm cumming! Oh God, Taehyung ...."

He came and had a full-body orgasm. He shook like crazy and it almost brought tears to his eyes.

Taehyung kept thrusting into him and came afterward, calling out Jungkook's name.

They were both overwhelmed and exhausted. Taehyung collapsed on top of him as they caught their breath.

💥💥💥

"Fuck I brought a condom and didn't even use it," Taehyung said pulling out of him and rolling over on the other side of the bed.

"It's ok. Your medical tests came back and you're clean. We're not at risk unless you're screwing someone else without a condom."

"How many times have I told you? Even though we are not in a real relationship, I'd never sleep with another person while we are in this arrangement. It's just who I am. As a matter of fact, I was so horny when we were messaging back and forth, that I thought I would have to masturbate. I didn't even think of calling a former sex partner. I said all of that to also say, I'm glad you made time for me tonight."

Jungkook sat up and stared at his new personal. He looked down at his lips and just remembered that they were sucking his dick minutes ago.

"Well, per the contract I didn't sign, I'm gonna get dressed and leave. But before I do, can I run you a warm bath? Your body seemed tense. You did relax a little when you came the first time. But you could use a bath to soak those muscles," Taehyung suggested.

Taehyung was getting fully dressed as Jungkook looked at him and couldn't believe what he was hearing. He actually cared that his muscles were tense?

"I am tense. Pressure at work. But you helped with that. I'm more relaxed now than before you came over. So thanks for the wonderful service."

Taehyung bent down to kiss him and backed away because of the rule.

Fuck. Could he get him to change that rule? He wants to kiss him so badly.

Taehyung went to the bathroom and ran him a bath. He found bath bombs and added a couple.

"Alright beautiful, the bath is ready." Taehyung grabbed his hand and led him out of the bed and helped him get into the tub.

"Well, my job is done, sir. Can I get anything else for you before I head out?"

You can get inside this tub with me and fuck me again.

"No Taehyung. You've done enough. I guess I'll see you the day after tomorrow for the work luncheon."

"Sure and I'll message you to help me put together an outfit for the event, ok." He patted him on the head, winked at him, and left.

Surely he wouldn't fire me as his new personal because I patted him on the head?

As he soaked in his tub, he thought of how hot Taehyung is. And he was only 22! No other escort had ever made him cum like crazy like that. He decided that hiring Taehyung as a personal was like playing with fire.

A/N
*The lyrics to that song were taken off the video.

Next | Rescue a Princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
71.4K 2.8K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...
196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...