Second Chances Do Exist (Yugo...

بواسطة JekyllandHyde01

"ᖻᓍᑘᖇ ᘜᓍᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᕲᓍ ᘿ᙭ᖶᖇᗩᓍᖇᕲᓰᘉᗩᖇᖻ ᖶᕼᓰᘉᘜS ᓍᘉᘿ ᕲᗩᖻ" She whispered in that gentle and smooth tone of hers. "ᖻᓍᑘᖇ ᘜ... المزيد

Information on the story
Certis
On Your Own
One Huge Misunderstanding
Different Point of View
The Start of Trouble
Meet Up
Rescue and Discover
Aftermath
Hip Hip Hooray...?
Continue Onwards
A Web of Emotions
Truth's Silk
The Spider Queen
A Break
Snap, Crackle, Pop
The Talk
It Came From The Deep
Bada-boom
Author note
Safety First
Hotel Shenanigans
Welcome to Bonta
A Little Birdie
Racing and Feelings
Operation Preparation
Just Cruisin'
Ride Baby Ride
The Interview
Starry Nights
Eliatrope Training
Fiery Dreams
Brotherly Trio
Getting Ready for a Ball
A Night to Remember
All it Takes is a Thought
Will They? Or Won't They?
What a Beautiful Evening for a Reunion
Slowing Down
Psych that was a Lie
Old Face, Same Person
Same Person, Old Face
Hey Little One
Emelka
Together Again

Dan the Man Whose in a Van

546 28 97
بواسطة JekyllandHyde01

Art is by I, the lovely author.

Also, there will be a Q&A in the after this. U can ask me anything or the characters in this book! No spoilers though. Nice try. Be sure to post ur questions here, on the discord on my profile, or on my dashboard! Have a nice day!

|Part 2: We're Going For A Ride|
|_______________________________|

Bonta Market.

Located in the middle of town square, close to the gobbowl stadium, many types of people came here for all kinds of reasons. It could be for souvenirs, trying to seek out famous celebrities, or to trade items. Seagulls flew above the crowd's heads, crying out for their comrades. Gobbals and carts clipitty clopped along the cobbled streets, pulling fur, hay, and other assorted things. Thanks to the market, two square has always been known for being one of the biggest trade centers in the whole country.

The market held many valuables, some are even considered junk and yet people would still buy them. With the sun shining bright over the buslting city, the gems and gold shimmered, attracting many eyes. But no matter how shiny and rare the products were, Yugo's brain was completely occupied with something else... actually more like someone would be a better word for it. For half an hour, he has been mindlessly following the Iops and Cras, trailing behind them like a duckling with its mother.

Why he's so far stuck in his head that he didn't even notice Az land on the top of his hat, with his heightened senses he should've heard the little tofu coming a mile away. As the kids messed around and the adults made their own conversations, the eliatrope kept thinking back to a girl with problematic powers. The one that's been with him for a few weeks now, the same one that had fallen asleep on him, twice. The thought of her sleeping form made his slow heart increase in speed.

The fact that' he hasn't even known her for a month, and is already comfortable around her was a little weird for him, he wasn't normally like that with strangers. But whenever she's around him, it's like all is well with the universe. There's a.... certain vibe to her that puts him at ease, the way she looks at him, how she speaks his name, the eagerness in her when showing her wakfu. When he's next to her, it's as if all of his abnormal capabilities focus on this one little eliatrope and her alone. Who gave her the power to do that? His biological parents? Ha! What a joke. Almost every time he was with her, he forgets the rest of the world around him. Breakfast a few days back is a good example.

He hasn't burnt food since he was younger. It was only when Dally said something did Yugo smell the smoke. His Dad would be ashamed if he found out. I mean come on, Yugo's been cooking before he could use his powers, before he had even met the rest of the Brotherhood of the Tofu, back in his early days when he used to play with the other village kids. Now everyone was fully grown except the eliatrope king.

A clear mental picture of Y/n was all he could see. To him, he was no longer walking alongside his friends, too focused on the girl that had caught his attention despite not even being here. He thought it was unique how her doe like optics looked at him through those eyelashes, lightly biting her lip with her hands fumbling with each other. Man, if Yugo could choose a time to be with her, it'd be on the roof, stargazing together. Somehow, the black of her eyes would reflect the starry night sky, made him want to observe them even more.

One thing he wans't expecting was Y/n falling asleep on his shoulder. He didn't know how long the both of them had been up there, but it must've been a while if you had passed out during mid conversation. Yugo was incredibly shocked after saying something about the sky, only to feel a heavy weight lean against him. And being the gentleman that he was raised to be, he refused to wake her, and simply laid the girl down with his heavy fur coat acting as a blanket. Though Y/n sneaking her way on top of him without stirring Yugo was an event he hadn't seen coming.

Now he really wants to get this shopping over with, cause the sooner it's done, the sooner the both of them could start baking bread. Hopefully he doesn't burn the bread too. Gods wouldn't that be embarrassing, especially if Y/n is there to watch. Yugo has to make sure he doesn't mess anything up when they make it, or else it'll just prove that Dally was right; Y/n is a distraction to him. But she isn't, he never understood why the Iop called her that. And not only will he get to spend some more time with her, it'll show his best friend that he was wrong, and he won't have to take her away. Yugo can kill two birds with one stone!

Maybe later on, he can also figure out what the perfume she's wearing was. He's smelt it on her earlier yesterday, but didn't have the courage to ask. Before she had this book and grass like mix that clinged to her, but now it's different. Yugo won't admit it, but he kinda preferred the new scent over the original. Not that the old smell was bad, no in fact it's the opposite. She said it wasn't a new perfume, so maybe a change in deodorant? Probably, yeah that's it.

And speaking of yesterday, she wanted to see his fangs. It took him off guard, cause who asks to look at his teeth? He never even told her about them, and tried his best to keep them hidden, yet she found out anyway, so much for keeping it under wraps. He thought she'd call him a freak, and be grossed out by him. That never happened, instead she looked amazed by them, and called him precious.

Precious of all things. Whenever he showed people the pointed canines, they called him a vampire, sometimes a monster, which didn't given his God like genes, but she didn't. Y/n even went as far as to say he was out of this world! And she isn't wrong, technically speaking he is from out of this world, and so is she, since... the whole alien thing. If anything, she's the one whose precious-

A big and hard object smacked Yugo in the face, colliding with his forehead, knocking the man out of his thoughts. A red api landed next to his feet, rolling away. "Ow! What the..."

"Sorry Yugo!" Elely stood next to a stall loaded with fruit. She put her hands over her mouth, the ears poking out of her curly hair going down in shame. "I didn't know you weren't going to catch it. You usually do."

"It's okay Elely," he reassures, waving her concerns off. "I'll be fine, I was thinking was all."

"Must be some serious thinking then," Dally mutters, leaning his normal arm on the shorter person's shoulder. "I called your name like... three different times, but you wouldn't answer."

Geez, he's really gotta get Y/n off his mind. "You did? My bad Dally. What did you want anyway?"

He points a thumb behind him, aiming at Fionda who was examining some knives. "She wants to give us all a piece of the grocery list and split up. Something about getting this done quick and fast."

"Oh," what a coincidence, he wanted to get this over with asap too. "Alright, I'll go talk to her."

"Be careful buddy, her words are as sharp as those blades over there."

Shaking the arm off of him, Yugo walks over to the old cra, standing next to her to wait for orders. From what he's seen, Fionda is a very on edge person, so he taps her on the back, asking, "You wanted to talk to me?"

Her head moves down to look at him, hands putting one fancy knife with a rigged end in it's original place. She squinted at the short blonde, wrinkles increasing. "Yes, I tried to earlier, but you've been as spacey as Y/n lately."

He tried his best not to go imagine her with him right now. This guy did not need a reminder of her. "Yeah uh, sorry about that. I've been... busy, with my brothers coming soon, and other things." Yugo lied.

"I know," she sighs, turning to the other silver weapons. A fondness washed over her face for a split second. "It's why we're here today, we have to prepare for more mouths to feed. Are... their diets purely meat or... do they eat other foods?"

"They can eat other things like cabbage and corn, but if they had to choose between meat or everything else, they would go with the meat." He answered. Chibi and Grougal had asked for a raw steak for lunch once. Alibert nearly had a heart attack from it.

"Hmm, got it. Also," she reaches into her pocket, pulling some paper. "Here, can you get these for me? I'll get the other half and," she glances over her shoulder at Elely who climbing on a ladder, Eva who's trying to get her down, and Dally was with his son who had been looking at some posters, "they can do their own thing."

"Don't worry," he says, giving the list a quick once over, "I can get all this in no time at all."

She sighs in relief. "Thank you. At least there's some helpful people around. We can meet here in an hour, does that work?" He nods, Az nearly falling off his head. "Good."

Fionda walks off, letting Yugo be by his lonesome, her back vanishing into the crowded streets. When she's gone, the blonde man makes sure everything he needs for bread is on the paper, smiling. "This should be easy. Ready Az?" The little bird happily chirps in response, his wings flapping. "That's what I like to hear. Let's go."

The first on the list is flour, a very important ingredient for bread. It's neat how many options he could do with flour and water alone. And with so many families and people in the house, he's going to have to make a lot of loaves. After a few more moments, he leaves the weapon stand behind, going off in a random direction while scouting out for the other items. His pace was calm and slow as he went by many other stores and stands, automatically returning back to previous reflections.

At least the others aren't with him to interrupt his train of thought anymore. He's pretty sure that api left a bruise on the bridge of his nose, hopefully it's not that noticeable. If Y/n were to see it she'd probably fret over it, like the worrisome and caring woman that she is. He knows she's still beating herself up for lying and racing. Maybe he'll tell her what happened, only so she can make that sweet laugh of hers.

When he did find out about that, yes he was mad, but when he heard she got taken by some wack job, he pushed that to the side and jumped in to save her. Afterwards, he started to wonder what he would do if she were in his shoes, the conclusion being that he'd do the same thing. He'd rather do what Y/n did then go half way around the world searching for Adamaï' months on end. He was actually curious on how her racing went down, he'll have to ask her when he gets back. Yugo continues to go past random people and stores, some of them poling their heads out to stare at him.

He didn't care if they look at him, he's used to it. Despite all the looks he was getting, he brushed them off, wandering around until he found what he was looking for. His feet stop in front of one specific window that was connected to a little bakery. From out here he could smell the spices and goodies getting added together from their kitchen, workers inside complaining about some customers. But he wasn't paying attention to that, Yugo was taking mental notes on the designs of the bread they did.

Some had swirls, golden at the top, others in the shape of typical loaves, but the cuts made them look like the wheat they were made from. Those are some good ideas, he hasn't tried that before. Would Y/n like the wabbit ones? "What do you think Az?" He asks his pet, tapping his chin. The tofu hops off the blue hat, flying to the bread that had the design of a piwi, pecking his beak into the glass. "It's not bad, but we should do something more simple."

"I think the piwi is cool though." Chibi commented next to him.

"It does but stacking it like that needs to be put into a large furnace and-" his head snaps at his younger brother who had magically appeared out of nowhere. "Chibi!"

The smaller eliatrope is scooped up by the older one, bringing him into a hug. Returning it, they seperate, "We really really miss you at home Yugo. Dad's been holding down the fort, but he says you should come back soon." His dark eyes wander over to the yellow bird. He holds out his hand for him to land on. "Az I've missed you!"

If he's here, then Grougaloragran can't be that far behind. As if on cue, the little dragon pops out from Chibi's behind, going to flying over him and going fave to face with Yugo. A puff of smoke is blown into him. "We have a problem."

The joy of seeing his family simmers a little. He knows it can't be his twin, he would've felt something. "Why? Is it the inn? Is Dad okay?"

"Alibert and the house are fine." Yugo knows that voice anywhere, no matter how long they've been apart. On instinct, he spins around, hat tassel swinging along his back. A pearly white and blue humanoid reptile with his arms crossed stood close to him. "It's another issue that wouldn't have happened if someone restrained himself."

Grougal huffs out some more smoke. "Ad!" Yugo wraps his arms around Adamaï's lanky torso, getting a light pet from him. When he let's go, a smile brought onto his lips. "It's so good to see you all, I didn't think you'd be able to make it today."

"Yes yes while it's nice to see you too," the tall being waved off, making Yugo raise his brow, "we have more pressing matters at hand."

"Like what?"

Adamaï sends a quick glare to the black dragon, who responded by sticking his tongue out and pulling his eyelid. "We went to the address that was in the letters you sent us and met a girl over there."

"Oh you mean Y/n? How is she?" Wait, if there's a problem and Y/n is involved, that usually means one thing. "Is she blowing up? Is the place evacuated? What about Ruel and Amalia?"

"What? No of course not. That's ridiculous. And those two took the driller to find Dally, Eva, and the kids." A sigh of relief is let out. "Grougal started chasing Ruel around, he was going to start a fire, so I had to intervene and stop the little mongrel before he could, and by the time I did, she was gone."

If Yugo's heart could stop, it would right now. "What do you mean by she's gone?"

He shrugs. "I mean she was there one minute and then she wasn't. It's as if she vanished into thin air."

"She didn't vanish," Chibi pipes up, softly stroking the top of Az's head, keeping his line of sight on the tofu. "I saw a guy with this black square cart thingy make her go sleepy and took her. I like her, she's nice." Both Yugo, Grougal, and Adamaï stare at him in shock. "What?"

"Why didn't you stop him?" Adamaï questions.

"Well..." his dreamy face tilts to the side. "I have little arms, and my power aren't as strong as you and Yugo's or Phaeris. It wouldn't have been a good thought out plan." The tallest of them slaps his scaly face. "Was that the wrong thing to do?"

The sandy blonde man kneels down to Chibi's height, putting a hand on his shoulder. Despite the gentle grin and how calm and composed he is with the young child, Adamaï could feel a silent fiery rage in him. "No, it's good that you came and got me. You could've gotten hurt. Now tell me everything that you saw."

_______________________________________

Your heavy eyes slowly started to lift themselves, an awful aroma waking you from the chemically induced sleep. A blurry person stood in front of you, waving a vial of something in your face. When things started to clear, you could tell they were wearing a suit with a bow tie, and- oh... its him. Immediately you sit straight up, bringing your arm to punch him in the face, but some force was holding it back. Your hands are tied, and from the looks of your surroundings, your in a moving vehicle. Giving the meanest look you can muster, you spit out, "You...."

Dan stands back, sitting down on his own seat across from you. He claps his hands and greets out, "Hey-ey-ey-ay Beta Bomb! So good to see you again, how are you? Did you get your hair done? It's been so loooong since we last talked!"

Your hands thrash around behind your back, struggled to break free from the ropes. "Not long enough. Look, I am not going to do your stupid interview for your stupid show, you can shove whatever questions you have up your ass for all I care."

"Oh, you think- why I-" He looks around, sending an offended gesture to the driver who kept his gaze on the road, paying no mind to you and the Man. "Are you hearing this Horatio? I am 100 percent shocked by this sudden aggressive attitude. What did little ol' me do to upset ya Sweetie-kins?"

"You kidnapped me. Again." This guy is unbelievable. That name he keeps calling you is really starting to get on your nerves. At least this time it won't be as long, since your newest house guests are literal dragons. Surely they'll notice your gone. "And you used chloroform and whatever that is on me, you tied me up, and now your gonna take me to who knows where."

He scoffs, waving a hand. "Oh please, like I told ya before, we're just going for a leisurely cruise. Nothin' wrong with that. And this?" He shows you the vial, swishing the liquid around. "It's norepinephrine. Wakes you up and all that fun stuff. Completely harmless. Plus, the ropes keep you from going on and skidaddling-" In a fit of anger, you force your leg up, and nick him right on the jaw, his head is thrown back, hitting the wall. "Fuck! Sonofabitch!" His gloved hand holds his chin, red going over his eyes. "Okay, maybe I deserved a teensy weensy itty bit of that. Horatio remind me to tie her legs next time too."

As he rubs his wounds, you move your head around, searching for any signs of escape. "Where am I anyway?"

"My van of course!" He says, throwing his arms in the air. Seems he's already recovered from that kick. "What? Did you think we'd stroll through town in a," he adds in a country accent, "pick up truck? No! Don't be such a silly nilly. Besides, we have private things to discuss. This would've been done much much so-soo-noon-" he slaps himself and acts as if it never happened. "Sooner. But your little boyfriend, whoo wee hee hee he'd definitely tear off my luxurious head and make a steak outta it! Had to wait a while for him to leave."

"H-he's not my boyfriend."

"Uhuh, and Iops can do math. But... aren't ya kinda young to be with a man child like that?" He asks, turning his head to the side.

Your blood starts to boil. How dare he call Yugo such a name. He doesn't even know him. And you strictly recall him saying he's twenty-four. A few more years and he'll be in his thirties. "First of all, I'm nineteen. Second; if you ever call Yugo a child again, I'll blow up your shortwave station into pieces."

"Your nineteen?" He blinks at you, and slouched into the cushion. "Coulda fooled me." Your brows narrow. He puts his hands up, shrugging. "Yeesh, fine. I got the message. Cool the glow up will ya Sweetie-kins?" Oh, your skins glowing. You didn't even notice until Dan said something. "Now, back to buisness."

You didn't want to talk shit with him. After all he's done to you, is he really expecting you to slid everything under the carpet? Dan would have to be an Iop to believe that. "There's nothing to talk about.

A big crooked smile stretches his face. "Ah ah ah!" A finger is held up, and for a moment you had half a mind to bite it off. "Wrongo, because 🎶 I got something that yooou want, I got something that yoooou want🎶"

Why is he singing? "Look, I don't care what you have. You might as well pull over and drop me off. I can find my own way back." Then you call for the driver to pull over.

The driver is another one of Dan's security guard. Large, and a lot of facial hair. His over sized hand clicks the turn signal on. "M'kay."

"Whoa whoa heyheyehey!" Quickly Dan latches onto the back of the driver's seat, hands digging into the fabric. "Your getting paid to drive, not park. Keep going."

"M'kay. Your the boss."

After hearing that, he retreats to his spot, happy with how easy the driver was. "Exactly! That's what I wanna hear, now what was I saying?" Dan's knee starts to shake, lightly tapping the floor. His fingers snap. "Oh yeah! Back to business, I have something that you want- wait no, need."

"And what would that be?" You ask him, deciding to go along with this so he can stop saying that.

He shoves his hand into the inside of the coat he wore, pulling out a silver object that glimmers in the light. Immediately you think of a gun, cause why else would something that color be in his pocket that can fit into a person's palm. And his... sanity is iffy at best. You wouldn't put it past him to  get rid of you after having his station trashed and his security beaten up. But to be fair he did kidnap you in the first place.

You flinch, with hands still tied you use your shoulder to shield your chest and wait for the gun to go off. Come on, get it over with. You never thought it'd end like this, dying from a bullet shot off by a prick. When nothing happens, you risk opening your eyes to see why he hasn't fired. Oh, he not going to kill me. You are such a God damn idiot sometimes.

The reason he hasn't killed you is because the thing he pulled out isn't a gun, it's a flimsy little ticket coated in silver and sparkles. Dan throws himself back and laughs at you. "Pahahaha! You think I'd- I could never- hahahahahahah!" He hits his thigh as he laughs some more, wheezing and tumbling over. "Pahahaha! That's so funny I-I fuckin' can't hahaha! Your face is priceless right now hahaha!"

Now you had a huge urge to sock him in the mouth. "Are you done?"

"Y-yeah, okay. I'm finished." He sighs out, wiping away some tears. "You actually thought I had a gun on me. But don't worry, I left Donna in my other jacket." He names his weapons... how wonderful. The ticket is held up with two hands, an eerie toothy smile stretching out. "You know what this is?"

"Um, a ticket?"

"Ah ah ah, not just any ticket, and it most certainly ain't from Willie Wonka, take another guess." This time he shuffles closer, bringing it an inch away from your face.

Uncomfortable with how close he is, you lean back, which makes him get closer. You read out loud, if only to get him away. "One time use only?"

That's when he suddenly stands up, that hint of madness going over his pupils for only a second. "Gggr! To the ball! It's a damn tick- tick- tock- lick-" with no warning he starts to make clicking noises with his mouth, until he slapped his cheek again, hard. You still don't understand why he keeps hitting his own self. Wouldn't that hurt? Once he calms down, he tries again, speaking slowly. "Its an invitation to the Bells Halls Ball. The one you told me you needed to get to so you can find Cabbage head?"

This is news to you. You didn't expect Dan of all people to get you a ticket. "How- is that really a ticket?" When he nods his head like a child, you start to get skeptic. "Why are you giving that to me? Didn't you want to expose me to the whole public?"

"Yes, I mean no- it's... complicated." He finally said, plopping back into the seat. "Consider it a free investment, Sweetie-kins. Charity work even. Had to pull in a lot stings to get it, especially after that stunt from our last rendezvous. It's even got your name on it! Here, take it." The unnecessary explanation hung in the air. "Oh yeah, your all tied up pahahaha! I love me sometimes." Dan jokes.

"I bet you do." You said under your breath. "But why are you helping me? You tricked me before, so how do I know this isn't another one of your schemes?"

The black haired man pauses, smile slipping. Just like how he was when you had last seen him before Dally and the rest barged in, he was emotionless. "A long.... long time ago, back when I was a boy," he started, gaze down to the ground. "I was in an orphanage. Shitty place. One of my buddies, his name was Johnny, used to be my roommate, along with his sister. The two were like peas in a pod, where one went the other sibling followed sorta deal." The more Dan talked, the more color started to drain from him. "One day trouble showed up, and.... and his sister got hurt. Bad. He called for help. Hours on end. And the one person who could've helped, didn't." His head moves up, his eyes locking with yours. "I don't want to be that person, and you obviously need my help."

He's genuinely being honest right now. You want to believe his story, but... "Why didn't you help him then?" You ask in a low voice.

"Because, I'm.... I wasn't the right one to help. I would've if I could you know," he chuckles, scratching the back of his neck. You had more questions, like what the sister's name was, but Dan was looking really depressed and uncomfortable as he told you this very sad tale. Then he sits straight, as if some good news was whispered into his ear. "But on a much more happier topic, I even gotcha your own dress to go in!"

He leans to the side to reach for a medium sized grey box, tapping the tips of his fingers along it in a merry tune. "I can't have you going to one of the biggest party in rags, so I called up my designer and had them put some scraps together to make a nice little dress." You slump as he calls your outfit rags. Not everyone can afford supermodel like fashion. Why is everyone picking on your clothes today? "Personally I think he could've done better, but his excuse was that I 'rushed' him. Go on, have a looksy."

After spinning the box around, he lifts the lid up for you to see. You inch forward, letting your jaw drop at the sight of the dress. It's unlike anything you've ever worn, with lovely patterns that twisted and turned well with it, a matching hat to go with it, and a pair of high heel shoes on top. If only you could feel the fabric with your own hands. "Dan, this is beautiful! But I don't think I can afford it."

The box's snapped shut. "Afford it? Sweetie-kins I am giving this to you. I'm wealthy enough as it is, I don't need more, let alone from a chick who lived in the country side all her life. Besides, it'd be a-"

"Uh, hey boss?" The bodyguard meekly spoke up.

"Yes, Horatio, what is it?"

"We're being followed. It looks like a giant driller, is the smoke coming out of there normal?"

It's them, you knew they'd get you soon. But how's Yugo going to react if he sees you and Dan after making it clear to the very eccentric man that he never wanted him near you again? Poking his head to the rear view mirror, Dan spits out, "What? Oh shit, okay. Let's just try to do this calmly and-"

Everyone in the van is launched as it comes to a complete stop. Various objects fly through the air. Your arm hits against the passenger seat, entire weight pressing against it for a couple of seconds. The loud sound of metal crushing was heard, Horatio bumping his forehead against the steering wheel, knocked out cold and Dan returning to the back, crawling in front of you. "Ow! My fucking face. How many times am I going to get hit today?! And what the hell was that?!"

Between the seat and the wall, you spot shiney white scales, not a single dent on him, but the front of the vehicle was smashed. "That'd be Adamaï."

"Ada-who?"

Sunlight is poured into the little area, as one back door was ripped off, the other following soon after. You had gotten used to the dimness, and when the sun came in it made your eyes hurt. Once they had adjusted, the figure standing at the end of the van was no other then Yugo. You'd be happy, cause he's here and you no longer have to be tied up, but he looked pissed. More then last time.

The vibrant blue along his tanned skin and muscles were bright, giving off their own glow, and a growl matching a crocodile's but much deeper came from him. Even though it's a very bad moment to think about this, but you can't help but admire how attractive he was. Fuck off hormones, we'll talk later. A pitched scream resonates from Dan. "Aahh! Yugo! How are you? R-really lovely day out for a drive and-" he ducks as a blue shot was almost nicked him, hands are held up in a form of surrender. "Whoa! Yugo, buddy pal, let's talk about this."

Thin cyan smoke comes from the eliatrope's palm where the blast had been fired from. In one swift movement Yugo leaped onto the edge. "Have you not listen to a damn word I said? To stay away?" Holy shit you've never heard him say that, and... motherfucker does that sound hot. No, wait get your head out of the gutters. Dan goes to take a step to the side, as an attempt to get out through the front, which makes the blue wakfu like magic glow brighter. "Where do you think you're going? I'm not finished yet!"

When his arm raises up to shoot again, you quickly get off your ass and stand in the middle of the two of them, before someone got hurt. "Wait don't!"

Thankfully Yugo froze, immediately taking his hand down when you stood face to face with him. If he hadn't, then you would be unable to dodge it, and the mark next to Dan told you that it'd hurt like a bitch. He stared at you with his brown eyes, confused. "Y/n?"

"Alright I know you want to kick his ass as much as I do, trust me I really want to punch him, but we can't. Even though he sucks at starting normal conversations," you said that part very loud and clear for a specific person behind you to hear. "He has offered to help us in finding my brother and the missing sadidans."

"Him? The one who put those bruises on you and almost gave you away?" Yugo points at Dan, who waves at the blue hatted man. The low guttural growl returns until he looks at you, angry expression softening into a more gentle one. "Let's get you out of those ropes first."

You relax when his fury settles down, glad that he's willing to listen. Once he tore of your restraints, you rub a wrist, feeling much more free with your arms moving around. Even though it's not a big deal, and you've been wanting to for a while, you pull him into a 5 second hug. Spices hit your nose, making you want to breath it in. "Thank you."

"Y-your welcome."

When the two of you separate, there's a light pink dust on his cheeks. Gods he's so cute. "Ehem!" Your head snaps to Dan, whose still shaking a little. "Does this mean I won't get any scratches or broken bones?"

"For now." Yugo balled his fists.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

-JH01

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

975 20 11
This is a Reader x Yugo story. I have slowly realized there are not enough of these. I hate Using Y/N, so I will just replace it with my own female O...
6.5K 541 8
A short story. Two People. Ex-bestfriends. One is a doctor, Another is the hospital MD. She can't wait to shoot him with words, he can't stop her...
29.3K 1.7K 36
"Did you miss me- aahhh!...Who are you?"i ask grabbing the nearest thing to cover myself. "I'm Marlowe,your new driver,"she says and her voice is ri...
The dying song بواسطة Ili Akkaman

الخيال العلمي

1.9K 154 11
Her voice meandered through his ears as she sang. It was like a prayer, like the choir of hundreds of angels singing to a god he only knew when he wa...