A Hosie Story

By TVDU794

A story about how Josie and Hope fell in love. More

Identity
Writer's note
Bourbon
The Fight For Honor
The True Identity Of Hope Marshall
Notice
Friends
Interupted
Notice
The Promise
The Kiss
Memories
The Trip
Shopping
Notice
Inheritance
Notice
The Amazing Day
Home Alone
The Morning After
Ice Cream
Notice
Heart to heart
The Breakup
Jealousy
Drunken sex
Mario Kart
The perfect day
End Of Summer
The End
Possible Return?

The Return

556 16 0
By TVDU794

Josie's POV

A couple days had passed and there was still no sign of my mom. I was starting to get annoyed that she hadn't showed. But Hope wouldn't leave her bedroom. Then of all things Lizzie disappeared from planet earth. I tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail. I couldn't leave to look for her because I was the only one Hope allowed in her room to bring her food and blood. If I left she'd let herself waste away. So I kept trying her phone when I was sure Hope couldn't hear.

Days after Lizzie disappeared she came back with my mom. Both of them just sitting in the office like nothing ever happened. So. I hit her in the face.

"That's for leaving without leaving a note! I was worried sick!" I snapped.

"Sorry. But you'll like this. Look mom called for some help. She needed a witch an extra witch for this spell. A spell to bring people back from the dead. We all agreed Hope should. Get time with her loved ones. Her dad. Her mom her uncle. I mean there's conditions thanks to her uncle Vincent. But he agreed to them. He just wants Hope back." Lizzie smirked.

"Your. You brought them back? I thought that was impossible. I mean Jo went to peace so that was why we couldn't bring her back. But Klaus and them. The hallow." I frowned.

Hope has explained why she couldn't bring her dad back. Hope had the power to bring her entire family back in seconds but she didn't because of the hallow. It was in her father. Her mom was with her uncle and she wanted to respect her uncle's choice to die with her dad. One of the reasons I admired her so much.

"It took a lot of magic to bring them back without it. I mean not many people want Klaus Mikaelsson back in the world. Even less witches. But the way Hope talks about him. The way he was with her. I didn't mind. So when mom called I rushed to New Orleans." Lizzie sighed.

"Freya has been trying since the day he died. To find a way. She just didn't have the magical ability to do it. Until recently I wasn't even sure if you two would be able to make it up. But when I was. I was still. Unsure about the whole thing. When you called. Well. Even then it took Davina, Freya, Vincent, Bonnie, and Lizzie to do it. It was even harder to get Bonnie to agree to help. We had to swear her a position at the school to keep an eye on the Mikaelsson's in order for her to help." My mom explained.

"So where are they?" I gasped.

"Their house. Sort of. They are moving back to Mystic Falls. A lot of people aren't very happy about it. Bonnie isn't exactly against it but she's not happy. Matt, we'll he's Matt. Damon and Elena. Their fine with it. But you need to get Hope to their place." Lizzie said.

"I don't know if I can. She hasn't moved in days." I frowned.

I agreed to try. I mean it was definitely worth the surprise. But convincing Hope Mikaelsson to do something she didn't want to do was like telling a bull to roll over wearing a bright red suit. That's why they asked me. I was the only person she wouldn't toss out the window the second she was told to move. So I went to her room and saw her in the same place. Still pouting sadly her big blue eyes staring at the tv.

"Get dressed shower. We are getting out of this room." I demanded.

"No." Hope scowled.

"Yes. Or no cuddling." I smirked.

Hope's eyes widened and she finally looked away from the tv. Cuddling was the one thing she was actually happy about. She loved it as much as I did.

"You wouldn't." Hope gasped.

"I will. Unless you come with me. Just give me an hour in town. I swear you don't have to see my dad." I promised.

She climbed out of bed slamming the bathroom door. I could hear her mumbling swearing and cursing me out. I laughed as she came out still mumbling.

"Stupid blackmailing evilly cute cuddle teasing little." Hope growled grabbing my arm.

She pulled me out of her room and out of the school. I took my arm back and lead her to the place Lizzie had told me about. Hope froze at the door.

"This is where my family used to live. When they lived in Mystic Falls. Can't we just go to the mystic grill?" Hope asked.

"I can't tell if you got out of bed because you still wanted to cuddle or you wanted a milkshake. But come inside for a few minutes? I've got a surprise for you." I smiled.

Hope sighed opening the door. She froze just as fast. Her parent where waiting next to her uncle. She started shaking. She ran into their arms holding them all as tightly as she could. When she finally realized the other people where here she let go whipping the tears from her eyes.

"You did this?" Hope asked me.

"It wasn't my idea. It was Freya." I said.

"Not exactly. I wanted to but until Lizzie convinced Bonnie Bennet to help we didn't have close to enough power to do it." Freya shrugged.

"If you hug me I'll punch you in the face." Lizzie scowled.

Hope did the one thing I don't think anyone but me expected. She punched Lizzie in the arm and she smiled punching Hope back as hard as she could. Witch to Hope was like being hit by the wind.

"Asshole." Hope scoffed.

"Bitch." Lizzie smirked.

To them that was their I love you. It was honestly a little cute. Hope finally turned back to her parents smiling.

"Mom Dad. Uncle Elijah. This is my girlfriend. Josie Saltzman." Hope said looking at me.

I froze my face burning. Her parents hadn't said a word yet. Not even to Hope. I couldn't tell who was more nervous Hope or me.

"About time you came out." Klaus scoffed.

Kol walked out holding a few bottles of bourbon. Everyone looked at him.

"Let's get this party started assholes!" Kol shouted.

Davina hit him in the back of the head smiling and it made everyone laugh. We had a party. Hope told her parents every detail of her life since they died. Minus a few uh. Private moments between me and her. How she saved the world from Malivore. How she made friends. How Lizzie me and her all forgave each other for the past. The day we became friends with Hope. The day I kissed her for the first time. And the entire time she couldn't stop smiling. I felt happy that she wasn't sad anymore. My dad out of her mind.

"You ok?" My mom asked.

"Yeah. Yeah I just. It's stupid but. Her parents are back. Now I. What if she doesn't have time for me?" I frowned.

"Jo. I've seen the way Hope looks at you. Plus you had the same thoughts a couple of days ago. You couldn't stop texting me about it. Then what did she do?" My mom smirked.

"Ok ok yeah. But this is different. And. I just. I love you mom and I've always thought of you as my mom but. Jo she. She was a lot like me. I only meet her once and then I. Lizzie and I. You know. But somehow even with only a few hours I miss her. And I feel horrible because you've been an amazing mom. I mean you gave up your entire life for a way out of the merge." I gasped.

"Hey. Josie. It's ok. I understand. It's ok to miss your mom. To miss Jo. Your right you two are so similar. And wanting her that's not a bad thing. I mean I remember what Stefan was like when he was helping with you. Ah he loved both of you so much. You gave him what he had been searching for. Some days I think he was better for you. Better then Alaric. I want him back I want Jo back. Enzo. I just want all of them back. They didn't deserve what they got. But right now Hope needed her family." My mom said.

"Could we bring them back? I mean using the same spell? It wouldn't take as much magic as it did for Klaus and them. We don't need to bring them back without the hallow. We just need to bring them back." I questioned.

"I wish. But Stefan. He's gone. Hell fire it takes your entire soul. It destroyed him and Kathrine. Enzo. Well he told Bonnie to live her life without him so that's exactly what she's doing. The only person we could bring back is Jo but even then. I don't think we should. At least not right now. Josie it requires a cost to bring people back from the dead. A heavy one a life for a life. Three lives three deaths. Lizzie's Freya's and Davina's. Davina and Freya both became original vampires. Using the spell. Lizzie is a heretic. It took a lot to bring them back and if we push death farther it might. Not work. Maybe one day but for now." My mom said.

"I know. Seeing Hope this happy is honestly enough for me. She deserves it." I smiled staring at my beautiful girlfriend laugh at something her dad said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 14.5K 57
α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄α΄€ κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄ α΄€α΄›α΄Κ€α΄‡ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄› ᴋɴᴏᴑ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄€ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄‹ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸα΄› ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ Κœα΄‡ α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄›α΄‡α΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ Κœα΄‡Κ€. κœ±Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸα΄› Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ± α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴑᴏ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› Ιͺα΄α΄˜α΄Κ€α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄› π˜—π˜¦π˜°π˜±οΏ½...
16.9K 358 12
Hope stops holding back who she is and how powerful she is. She ends up deciding to leave the Salvatore school and travel the world and runs into a f...
7.5K 243 7
When Hope Mikealson has a older sister who shares the same face but a completely different upbringing!
58.4K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...