Bitter (wlw) (teacherxstudent)

By justgayandtired

19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
hi!! :)
sixteen
seventeen
seventeen, again
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
a/n
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty, again
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
short a/n
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety (EPILOGUE)
one last author's note :')
spin-off is out !

fifty-one

5.4K 186 22
By justgayandtired

"Your friend is incredibly talkative, I think she just wouldn't have stopped talking yesterday if I hadn't intervened" Sam said as I locked her office door.

"Yeah, I know" I chuckled with a confused expression, wondering why she'd make such a comment out of the blue.

"Being in here reminded me I wanted to tell you" she probably noticed my face. "We didn't talk much yesterday evening" she joked with a smirk. She wasn't wrong.

"Right" I giggled, sitting in her lap. "I almost fell asleep during class earlier because of how little I slept"

"Come on, we were done by midnight" she shook her head with a laugh, kissing the top of my head.

"Whatever. Mei thought I wasn't well or something"

"Hm, you're more than well I'd say" she smirked.

"I am. Just sleepy" I shrugged, resting my head on her shoulder. "At least she won't notice if I'm tired at work because she's so busy with Sarah. I really deserve a raise for just putting up with all of that. But I'm happy for them"

"Does Sarah know your friend kissed you and confessed her feelings for you just a few months ago?"

"Oh god, will you ever let that go?" I looked up.

"I'm just asking out of curiosity" she grinned.

"You're so hot when you get jealous" I laughed, pressing my lips on hers.

"Don't you start again" she let out a huff.

"Well, you asked in the first place. Just appreciate me calling you hot and accept the fact that you're jealous after months of denying it" I teased.

"Yeah, yeah" she playfully rolled her eyes at me. "If that hadn't happened we probably would have taken longer to get together anyway, so I'm glad it did"

"Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself there" I joked.

"No but really, I don't think I would have kissed you that evening if you hadn't stormed into my flat the day before"

"Hm, if you say so" I shrugged. "Anyway, I have no idea if Sarah knows. It's not my business, I guess"

"True. It'd just be fun to know" she chuckled.

"I honestly don't think she does, or she wouldn't be so friendly with me" I giggled. "But I wouldn't be surprised if she did"

"You think she picked up on it?"

"Yeah, I mean, I told Maya a while ago and-" I stopped myself. I really needed to think before saying something. Shit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright" she just said, without the weird disgusted look on her face she'd usually have when that name came up. "Yeah, she probably knows then. You'd tell Vic if you knew something like that, wouldn't you?"

"You have a point" I admitted. "Whatever, it's not relevant anyway"

"I was just curious" she chuckled, placing a hand on my thigh.

"And as I said, you look hot when you're jealous" I playfully said with a smirk.

"What's up with you these days? Calling me hot all of the time"

"It's just the truth. Maybe I'm ovulating or something" I giggled.

"Well, I thank your ovulation for the confidence boost" she shrugged, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Please, you know you're hot" I shifted my position so I could grip her hips as I kissed her again.

I'd been gaining an amount of confidence in how I behaved with Sam I never really had before, since I'd mostly always wait for her to initiate things.

I pressed my lips a little harder on hers, while she gladly accepted it and moved her hands along my back.

"Baby..." she mumbled as I moved my lips to her neck, tugging at the end of her shirt in the meantime. "We both have to be in class in twenty minutes"

"That's more than enough" I said, placing kisses along her neck. "Isn't it?"

"Yeah, I... I think so" she breathed out.

(mature content warning)

I smirked as I unbuttoned her pants, sliding a hand to the front of her panties.

"Who would have thought?" she chuckled.

"Huh?" I asked, slightly pressing onto the still covered area.

"That you'd be the one fucking me in here" she breathed out as I moved the fabric to the side.

"I just needed someone who I could learn from" I whispered, my fingers coming into contact with her clit. "And I think you did a pretty good job"

"Fuck, that's hot" she softly moaned as I started to rub faster circles. "Shit, we need to be quiet"

I fastened my pace and moved my fingers to her entrance, my thumb still concentrating on her clit.

"You sure you won't be too loud?" I teased, feeling turned on just by how wet she was.

"I'll do my best- fuck" she gasped as I curled the two digits inside of her.

I immediately pressed my lips on hers to avoid her making more noise, allowing her tongue to enter my mouth as I fastened my pace and felt her walls clenching around my fingers.

She basically moaned in my mouth before burying her head into my shoulder, so the noises that came out of her mouth were more muffled.

Her breathing picked up as I curled my fingers one last time, before her body tensed up and she climaxed. I could tell she was struggling to keep it all in, which kind of made me laugh.

"Fucking hell Ellie" she whispered, her forehead still resting near my neck. "I have never had an orgasm ten minutes before teaching a class, but I can now say it's a great experience"

"I know, right?" I laughed, kissing the top of her head. "But I really have no idea on how you're able to do this without feeling extremely horny afterwards"

"I've always been more of a giver, I guess" she smirked, sitting back upright. "Not complaining about this, though"

"Fair enough" I kissed her. "I'll just have to wait for it to pass"

"Come on, my boring lesson will distract you from it" she joked. "I need to make sure my legs are still working after that"

"You know it won't" I laughed, getting up from her lap. "All good, old lady?"

"Don't you ever call me that again" she shook her head. "But yeah, I can walk"

"Great" I chuckled. "I'll go ahead, then. See you later"

"See you" she said with a chuckle as I walked out.

I think she might have lied about her legs still working, because as soon as she entered the classroom she sat behind her desk and proceeded with the lesson. And she'd always usually be standing and walking around during lectures.

The sight almost made me laugh aloud and she definitely noticed it. I couldn't help but text her during the break.

you: i thought you said your legs were okay...

Her eyes widened as soon as she picked her phone up from the desk, briefly looking at me in a disapproving way.

sam<3: Thought you wouldn't notice

sam<3: At least you know you did a good job ;)

"Hey, can I walk you to work later?" Mei asked as Sam's class ended, snapping me out of the not so pure thoughts I'd started to have.

The lesson did not indeed distract me from the feeling I got after doing what I did right before class, as Sam said it would, and her looking at me way too many times for me to be able to concentrate on what she was saying didn't help.

"Uhm, sure. I'm not working with Sarah today, though" I said, wondering why she'd ask.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to talk but I'm not free after you're done with work" she replied.

"Oh. Is something wrong?"

"Nope, just need to get something out of my mind" she shrugged.

I spent the next three hours of class wondering what the hell she wanted to talk about, worried I'd said or done something wrong. Or even worse, that Sarah had told her something she wasn't supposed to know.

"Sorry if I worried you saying I needed to talk, I made it seem as if something happened" Mei chuckled as we walked out of the building our class was in.

"It's okay" I hesitantly said, waiting for her to continue.

"I just, uhm, I guess I just wanted to clear some stuff up now that I'm in a relationship with someone. 'Cause like, you know...we've had our moments"

"We don't have to go there Mei" I immediately said as I realized what she was referring to, a sweat breaking on my forehead.

I'd kind of been ignoring all of that ever since it happened, also because almost six months had passed.

"No, I promise I'm not trying to make things awkward between us" she laughed lightly. "I was just probably overthinking about stuff the other day, and I just wanted to thank you for sticking with me even after, you know...whatever happened"

"What? Of course I did" I said, confused. "You're one of my best friends, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, you could have just felt uncomfortable about it all and decided to end our friendship. I thought that at least something between us would change, you know, I would have understood if you wanted to spend less time with me. Maybe it would have even been better for me" she said the last part with a lower voice volume.

"What?"

"Nothing" she chuckled. "Just, thank you for sticking by my side"

"No problem" I smiled. "I never even thought about it like that"

"Well, I appreciate it" she threw an arm over my shoulders.

"You know, I can see you've been radiant recently. I'm really glad you have someone who can give you that" I said, genuinely meaning it.

"Thank you, El" her smile got wider. "Yeah, Sarah's great. Really great. She makes me the happiest"

"That's amazing, you deserve that"

"Stop, you're gonna make me cry" she laughed, gently hitting my arm.

"Sorry" I snickered. "Just the truth"

"Still" she shook her head. "Also, speaking of these things. Uhm, Sarah kind of doesn't know about what went on between us"

"Oh" I just said, not expecting it. I found it quite funny that I was talking about the same exact thing to Sam just a few hours before.

"So maybe don't let it slip out by accident? I'll tell her sometime, maybe just not now"

"Of course" I reassured her, deciding not to tell her I'd actually told Maya, so her girlfriend also probably knew.

"Thanks. I just kind of suspect that she gets jealous easily. So yeah, I'd avoid that for now"

I also wanted to tell her how Sarah probably knew she had nothing to worry about, since I was with someone too. But I couldn't and just had to settle with an understanding nod.

By then we'd arrived in front of the shop, seeing a glimpse of Maya already working behind the counter.

"See you tomorrow, then?" I said, going in for a hug.

"Yeah" she hugged me back. "Thank you for being such a good friend"

"Same for you" I smiled, preparing myself to not be in that happy mood anymore once I walked in.

"Hi Ellie" Maya said as soon as I entered.

"Hey" I just replied, walking to the back to grab my apron.

"How's it going?"

"All good. You?"

"Same, I guess. Uni is getting stressful but I'm coping well. Have a good weekend?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, pretty good" I said, confused by her acting so friendly. She probably was just setting me up to make some comment related to Sam.

"Nice, I'm glad" she just replied, instead.

I was tempted to ask her if she was trying to get something from me at one point, but realized it wasn't really worth it when I could have just appreciated her weirdly kind behavior.

And at that point I was practically expecting her to make a comment once I got a text notification, because that was just what she'd always do, but it even more weirdly didn't happen that time.

mei:) : i forgot to ask if you read our texts in the group project groupchat

you: huh?

mei:) : ellie...
mei:) : did you mute it?

you: no?
you: ok i'm sorry but you sent like 200 texts in it yesterday

mei:) : smh
mei:) : anyway, we're going back to collins' office tomorrow morning. we don't have class till 12

you: uhm, why???

mei:) : because she told us to come back once we were done with the first part to discuss how to link it to what we were thinking of writing about? and we spent hours working on it yesterday and this morning?

you: oh, right. forgot she told us to come back lol

mei :) : once again smh
mei:) : we're meeting at 11
mei:) : pls don't forget, i need ur emotional support

you: i won't, don't worry
you: see you tomorrow:)

I really thought I wouldn't have to repeat the experience of being in the same room as Sam and Mei together another time, but I guess I was wrong.

I had to repeatedly tell Sam to not do anything as embarrassing as what she did the other day both that evening and the morning after, just earning a furtive "don't worry" each time.

And 11 was an incredibly bad time to meet because I'd usually spend my morning in her office when I had classes later in the day, so I was going to have to walk out, meet Mei and the others, and walk back in.

Or I could have just not spent my time in there for once. But that wasn't really an option.

"I have an idea" Sam suddenly said, as we'd been making out while I was sitting on the edge of her desk, a position we'd found ourselves in quite a lot recently.

"Uh oh" I laughed. "I don't like the sound of that"

"No, I've been thinking about it for a while actually" she smirked. "You trust me, right?"

"Depends for what. But yeah, I'd say so" I raised a brow at her.

"You need to be pretty sure you locked the door for this, though"

"Yeah, I'm sure...what's going on?"

"Mh, okay then" she pressed her lips on mine again.

"Sam" I breathed out. "It's 10.30"

"I know" she said, seemingly unfazed. "As you said yesterday, twenty minutes are enough... if you behave" she added, taking her blazer jacket off. 

"I-Okay, yeah" I mumbled, still not fully understanding what her intentions were.

"Good" she smirked, slightly tugging at the edge of my pants as if to remove them.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked once I started to get what she meant.

"Come on, you can't tell me you haven't been fantasizing about this too" she smirked.

"I mean...yes. But-"

"I won't do anything if you don't want me to" 

"I- uh-" I stumbled on my words. "Okay, fuck it" I said with a laugh, adimitting that I'd kind of been thinking about it too.

"That's my girl" she chuckled, giving me one last kiss before I helped her remove my pants. Luckily, I'd decided to wear sweatpants that day for some reason.

(mature content warning)

I spread my legs a little and rested the bottom of my feet on the edge of the desk, not completely believing we were actually doing that.

"You need to be really quiet" Sam whispered as she kissed my inner thighs. " 'Cause we don't want to get into trouble here, do we?"

"No" was the only thing I was able to say as she pulled me closer to her, sitting back in her chair.

"Can you do that for me baby?" she asked, moving my panties to the side.

"Mhm" I nodded, already not sure if I'd actually be able to do that once I felt one of her fingers coming into contact with my folds.

"Yeah, I think I won't have to worry about this taking too long" she chuckled, most likely referring to how wet I already was.

I innocently smiled at her as I helped her slide my panties off, internally praying that the door was indeed locked. I'd thought about what doing something while on her desk would feel like multiple times, but I never thought it'd actually happen. 

An already too loud gasp came out of my mouth as she started to swirl her tongue across my pussy, occasionally focusing on my clit, firmly gripping my thighs to keep me in position. 

She looked up with a smirk, teasing my hole with the tip of her tongue. 

"Fuck" I whimpered as softly as I could, feeling like my arms weren't enough to support my body in those conditions anymore.

Which definitely didn't get better as she eased her middle and ring finger near where her tongue was, moving her mouth to repeat a sucking motion on my clit.

"I'm gonna need you to not make any noise" she whispered, the air coming from her mouth giving me an even more pleasurable feeling. "Does this feel good baby?" 

I once again just nodded in response as she curled the fingers inside of me. I not long after already felt my walls clenching around them, my breathing getting heavier than it already would have been as I tried to suppress any kind of moan or sound that I would have made otherwise.

Knowing we were doing something forbidden extremely turned me on, and I suspected it was just the same for Sam, who seemed to be particularly enjoying herself. I grabbed the edge of the desk for support as she pushed my legs further up, fastening the pace of her fingers.

"Yes...fuck yes" was the last thing I said, or better whispered, before I climaxed, by then fully lying down on by back. Sam licked my clit one last time before standing up to reach me, her fingers still inside of me, riding my orgasm.

She placed her free hand on my waist to help me sit back up, crushing her lips on mine as I still felt like I was moments away from hyperventilating. In a good way.

"You did so good" she smiled, removing her fingers and unexpectedly placing them in her mouth, sucking on them and not breaking eye contact with me.

I watched her in awe, still trying to process what just happened and not fully able to understand if my heart was beating so fast because I'd just had an orgasm or because of the sight in front of me.

"You just gonna stare at me half naked?" she chuckled once she was done, causally pulling her hair up into a ponytail as if nothing had happened. "It's quarter to eleven, I told you we'd have enough time"

"Uh, no, I just-" I tried to say something that made sense, sliding off the desk to grab my clothes that were on the floor. "That was...great" I cleared my throat.

"I was just kidding baby" she laughed, wrapping her arms around my waist once I got dressed and fully regained the ability to stand up. "But yeah, it was" she kissed the top of my head.

"Please do not interfere with me not talking about our stupid group project and letting Mei do all the speaking later" I joked, not really thinking about my words.

"Stupid, huh?" she raised a brow.

"Oh, I didn't mean that. Sorry" I widened my eyes as I realized what I'd just said.

"It's alright" she shrugged. "I'll pretend I'm not extremely offended"

"I'm sorry babe!" I laughed, cupping her face with both my hands. "You know I'm not really clear-minded right now..." I pouted.

"Okay" she chuckled, kissing the pout away. "I'll let it slip 'cause you're so cute"

"Thank you" I giggled. "I wish I didn't have to go"

"You'll literally be here in ten minutes"

"You know what I mean. I don't like having to be so close to you and pretending you haven't just...done whatever you just did"

"Well, that's what you get for dating your professor and letting her eat you out on her desk" she said, amused.

"Fair enough" I kissed her one last time. "See you later, then"

"See you baby" she smiled. "I love you"

"I love you too" I said as I walked towards the door, having to hide the huge smile on my face when I found myself in the corridor.

I tried to regain my composure as fast as I could when I headed to the spot in front of the building I'd meet Mei in. And I especially tried to not laugh at how comical the whole situation of me pretending I hadn't spent the last hour in the office we were headed to was.

Once we actually walked in, my brain couldn't focus on anything else other than the thought of me sitting half-naked on the desk. And Sam once again pressing her leg against mine under the desk, occasionally giving me a glance as she spoke, definitely didn't help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 4.4K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
30.8K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
87.8K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
1M 28.2K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...