His Prophesy

By Dark_Maniac24

After witnessing a Vampire feed on a human, Cian curiosity grew beyond control which almost cost his life. He... More

Strange Guy
Nights
Orgin I
Orgin II
Reunion
New Generation of the 'Elite'
Out of Control
And he left...
Without You
His Return
First rule of living together
The Visit
Brothers
Glorious Scenery
CODE: The School Kings
Arch nemesis I
Arch nemesis II
Nightmare
Before the Storm
Let's Party!
The Storm I
The Storm II
The Calm after the Storm
The Proposal
Cian's decision
What happened that night
Invasion
I remember
Guilt
Tale of the Twins
Another Attack
Those memories that brings back you
They are back
I don't trust you
It hurts
Jessica's Party
Awkward Situation
A dream come true
Cutting a deal
The Spar
What Sebastian wants
Hellhound Masters I
Hellhound Masters II
I'm not gay
Karin's Messages
The girl with a red crack on her forehead
Who truly is Nadia I
Who truly is Nadia II
His Prophesy : Is this the end?
Epilogue

Astra

42 5 0
By Dark_Maniac24

A portal opened in front of two men who are dressed as security guards, the guards have been lazing around, playing card games. They stood straight at the sight of portal that look like a scene out of a movie. They saw a young man with glasses emerge from the portal carrying a guy in his arms, he looked at the security guards in irrigation. he was followed by another young man with a shoulder length brown hair and goofy smile, a girl emerge last and the portal close behind her. the security guards pointed their guns at them, Sean was about to take a step forward.

"if you take another step I'm going to shoot "one of the security guards threatened, he was blood and had a scar  stretched from his cheek to his jaw.

the other security guard seemed new in that kind of work and was fidgeting, I knew they weren't ordinary. Sean didn't mind the threat and took a step forward earning him a bullet from the blood man.  before the bullet reached Sean, Raymond vamped to the front and cut the bullet between his thumb and is index finger.

Raymond drop the bullets letting it fall on the ground before looking up at them and began to laugh.

"Sean, the expression are priceless "

"be serious for once, I need to see what's wrong with Kyle"Sean said and rolled his eyes, he also couldn't overlook the shark expression on the security guards face but he got other things in mind.

The security guards look at Raymond still fidgeting, you look in their eyes and said

'come down' they did as they were told 'open it' referring to the wired gate which had a board attached to it, that says "special mental health care ".

The bald security guard moved to open the gate like I was being controlled. Sean and Karen walked in, Raymond followed after them but stopped in front of guards.

'you saw nothing, it was the usual boring evening at work, don't close the gate' Raymond concluded and walked in.

The security guards did as they were told the went back to the spot they previously sat and continued playing the bad game. Sean, Karen and Raymond stepped past the gate and walked into an empty land.

'what kind of things do women's use here for' Raymond muttered as he cringed.

Karin flew up to see the whole landscape,

'There is a building ahead, wanna race? trust me it's far' Karin said

'as you wish, baby girl' Raymond said

'Count me in' Sean said with a smirk on his face, resting Kyle's head on his shoulder to enable more movement.

'I didn't know you were competitive' Raymond teased

' I let you be the first to compell a human, but I can't let you have this Sean said, know that if Raymond win he wouldn't here the end of it.

' Set, go ! ' Karin said and they raced there, Raymond reach the building first, then Sean, Kyle's arm was around his neck for more comfortable movement as he vamped and Karin reached last.

' I never knew you boys were competitive ' she said, before she completely got on the ground Sean had splinted into the building he wasn't hearing Kyle breath after the race.

building was like a hospital, he went to the nurses at the counter band requested for an empty room and a bed, they looked at him like he was a crazy person, maybe he was one of the patient  that lost his way.

' sorry but who are you ? ' a nurse said politely, get Sean angrier, he only had on option if he wanted his request to happen urgently.

' Get me an empty room and a bed ' Sean compelled, looking straight into the nurses eye.

The nurses led Sean to a room, Raymond and Karin fell in line behind sean. They watched the nurses clear a room full of patient, leaving a neatly lad bed before going back to the counter. Sean lad Kyle on the bed, he had forgotten to ask for a doctor, he vamped back to the counter after asking Raymond and Karin to watched Kyle. When Sean arrived with a doctor Kyle was breathing again, the doctor did a short check-up on him.

' the is more than strange, I think the have a fever but he isn't shivering ' the doctor said.

werewolf are known to always feel warm in any weather condition.

' Don't worry about his body temperature , he just suddenly fainted ' Sean said, there was still hints of worry in his voice.

' I would have to do a full check up to be able to diagnosis  him but he might have  known about his condition and have his medication on him ' the doctor assumed.

Sean decided to search Kyle for any luck of finding his medication, when he reaches into Kyle back pocket he felt something. He brought it out the doctor was actually right,

' Sean ' a weak voice called, it was coming from Kyle, the was trying to tay awake without showing the pain he was feeling. ' two pills ' Kyle muttered, referring to small transflucent orange plastic bag that Sean was holding. He wasted no time feeding him the two black pills In which Kyle thanked me and drifted back to sleep.

Raymond compelled the doctor to forget everything he saw and heard. Raymond and sean had a screen, a female, thanks to there vamp hearing they over looked it. suddenly, then sky darkened, it was presently night time, the moon light emitted through the window of the room Kyle lad but suddenly moon light light disappeared making everywhere dark, the light bulb filtered off. They were supernaturals so they could see in the dark, Sean and Raymond looked at each other and knew was odd. When they listened in, the female scream they previously heard has turned to a thick bass voice saying something to someone.

Raymond vamped to the direction of the voice as lightening striked in the sky, Sean took Karin's hand and also vamped to the direction of the voice.

The door was closed, preventing anyone from knowing what was going on. Patients and nurses passed the door with no interest in what was going on in there, like it was usual thing. Sean cast a spell on the door, enabling them to pass through without opening the door.

A man dressed in a brown coat, white shirt tucked into his black trousers and a red tie hanging loosely on the collar of his shirt, he looked more tattered with his hollow cheeks, dirty blond hair.

A girl was on the bed, no floating above the bed, the girl could be said to be a teenager, her black hair were covering her face as her voice came out as a thick bass voice like she was possessed.

'I told you, the time is here, it's coming, they are coming' They heard the possessed girl say. The possessed girl turned to their direction making the man finally notice them. The man put down the cross he was holding, snapping his finger at the girl in the aim of bringing the girl back to her senses. it didn't work, the man looked in horror, he had lose control of the demon that's possessing the girl. The girl floated her way to them, then sniff them, her long black hair still covering her face,

'Not them, master isn't here' the girl said in the same thick voice.

'Who are you?' Sean said boldly, the girl stared into his eyes, looking through his glasses and Sean stared back as if he could see her eyes that were hidden behind her hair.

Looking closely, they noticed the black crack on her skin, starting from beneath the hospital gown reaching her collar bone.

'You have Master's scent on you, I am hellhound' the girl said in the same thick voice and she became unconscious. Before she fell on the ground, Karin caught her, settling her gently on her lap as she kneeled on the ground.

The man marvelled at them, like the way scientist does when they discover something new.

'What are you' The man asked

Raymond vamped to him, 'You wouldn't like to know' Raymond said in annoyance,his brows were furrowed which is rare to see. He was mad at the man for torturing an innocent teenager because he was curious when it wasn't her fault she was possessed. Raymond cupped the man face in his hand, causing him to look into his eyes.

'Forget about the girl and what you saw, leave go spend your boring life, spending it on something aimless and never return' Raymond compelled, letting go of the man.

The man stood for moment trying to remember something but shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the door without looking the girl's way. He opened the door and left feeling of tingling over something but he couldn't place a finger on it.

Karin removed the girl's hair from her face revealing a beautiful young face but something was odd about her face. There was a bold red mark or crack on her forehead, it was odd but it added to her beauty.

The girl stired awake in Karin's arms, she looked surprised to see Karin's face but Karin mistakes it for fear.

'We aren't here to hurt you, we can help, what's your name?' Karin said softly, tucking the girl's hair behind her ear to reveal more of her beautiful features.

'Astra' the girl said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 10
Declan is a normal guy, living a normal life but haunted by dreams of a place that feels real yet couldn't be. It's too fantastical in nature to be r...
Frost By t.m

Paranormal

1M 41K 39
"Every boy I've kissed, freezes from the inside out- except for you" *** Aspen Iverson has a gift, a deadly gift that has haunted her for the...
12 0 7
A young man, abandoned by his mother, left in the custody of his stepfather and stepbrother. Not treated well at home, lived a pretty bad life until...
30.4K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...