Bitter (wlw) (teacherxstudent)

By justgayandtired

19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
hi!! :)
sixteen
seventeen
seventeen, again
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
a/n
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty, again
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
short a/n
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety (EPILOGUE)
one last author's note :')
spin-off is out !

forty-nine

5.2K 207 32
By justgayandtired

Sam's pov

I checked my phone as I got out of the car, after accidentally driving way too fast because of the agitation I was feeling.

Ellie :) : just took a three hour nap, i definitely needed it 
Ellie :) : i hope your meeting goes well, let me know when you're done so we can finally spend some time together
Ellie :) : i don't think i'm gonna do much today anyway

Once again, the level of frustration I was feeling in that moment would have easily led me to drinking a whole bottle of something a few months prior, and I desperately needed to do something that would distract me from that thought.

The healthiest way of doing that was seeing Ellie as soon as possible, her being the only person who could even make me feel better from those situations in the first place. Even if I couldn't tell her what was wrong, not immediately at least.

So I decided to show up on her doorstep.

"Hi baby" I said as she appeared in front of me, already feeling a sense of relief.

"Babe!" she excitedly threw her arms around my shoulders.

I felt like I wanted to protect her from any kind of bad things in life each time she'd act so excited to see me. And if what I did just an hour before would allow me to protect her from whatever Maya would do if I hadn't gone, then I was glad to have done it.

"Thought it'd be quicker to come here than to text you" I laughed at her struggle to reach my height, slightly leaning down to help her.

"Come in" she smiled, the sun coming in from the nearby window making the green of her eyes even more beautiful than usual. "This place is a bit untidy at the moment, didn't have time to clean it up"

"You think I care about the tidiness of your apartment?" I closed the door behind me.

"I was just preventing any related comment" she giggled. "How was your meeting?"

"My wh- Oh, yeah,uhm. It was fine, boring as most meetings" I luckily managed to save myself before saying something I shouldn't have said. I still was feeling quite on edge but I tried to ignore it.

"I'm sure you make every boring meeting interesting to others" she said with a laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I raised a brow.

"People notice how attractive you are for sure" she shrugged. "And I can't say I'm not slightly jealous about it"

"That is not a professional thing to say, baby" I chuckled.

"Well, I can say it" she looked up with an innocent expression, her mouth curved into a hint of something similar to a smirk.

"I guess that's true" I kissed her as I felt all of my accumulated stress slowly decreasing.

In the past few days I'd been starting to feel a stronger need for physical intimacy with Ellie, since we hadn't done more than kissed since I came back from London, and the one time we got close to any of that we were interrupted by her friend. Almost a week had passed and I'd been thinking about it more everyday.

But with everything that happened that day I'd seemed to have forgotten it. Until I found myself kissing her in the middle of her living room, soon after gently pushing her back towards the nearest wall, allowing me to grip her hips more firmly.

I'd only planned to go to Ellie's to be in her company and be comforted by it, after everything that had happened, and maybe even talk to her about it. But I eventually did appreciate the direction she seemed to want to take. We could talk about it all later.

At that point any kind of emotion I'd been feeling in the past hour or so all transformed into wanting to forget the whole situation that had caused me to feel like that, and desperately needing to relieve my tension in the healthiest way I could, mixed with being extremely horny. And knowing that she'd let me be in control of what we were doing definitely was a good remedy all both things.

"I missed this" she breathed out, momentarily parting her lips from mine and pushing my face closer to hers from the back of my neck.

"Mhh" I mumbled, not wanting to break contact. "Me too baby"

I gladly allowed the kiss to get more heated as she slightly parted her own lips to give me better access, her hands traveling to my lower back and further down in the meantime.

I didn't wait any longer to lift her shirt above her arms, and she quickly removed it in response. Once a bra was the only piece of clothing covering her upper body I moved my lips to her collarbone, pressing kisses along it as Ellie's deep breaths made me feel more turned on than I already was.

(mature content warning)

"Sam..." she mumbled as one of my hands traced the outline of her hip before stopping at the hem of her pants.

"You okay?" I whispered, looking up.

"More than okay" she giggled. "Maybe we could move to my bed"

"Right" I chuckled, having forgotten we were just standing against a wall.

Luckily the corridor between the room and her bedroom was really short, only a few seconds passing until we could resume the kiss.

Just as I was about to help Ellie lay down on the bed so I could climb on top of her, she turned us both around and unexpectedly pushed me down on the mattress.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she moved on top of me. "I was about to-"

"I've been thinking about this for days, just enjoy" she whispered in my ear, heat instantly rising to my face as I became pleasantly surprised.

"O-okay" I mumbled, totally caught off guard. Not what I originally was planning to do, but I was eager to see where this was going.

I properly laid down, still not sure on what was happening but enjoying the feeling of her hands roaming under my t-shirt and coming into contact with my bare skin, soon after removing it along with my bra.

"You're so insanely hot" she said, almost looking at me in awe, as her lips once again pressed down on mine.

"Likewise baby" I grinned, jolting at the sudden feeling of her thumb coming into contact with my nipple. "You've been fantasizing about this, huh?" I added.

"So much" she said with a smirk, her mouth also moving to my breasts, placing short, gentle licks on one of my nipples. "You have no idea"

"You want to make me come, then?" I asked, squinting my eyes at her.

"Yes" she looked up, starting to place kisses on my stomach and further down.

"Yeah?" I teased. "You wanna be good for me and make me come?"

"I- Yeah" her eyes went wide, causing my grin to get even bigger as I absolutely loved seeing her so intimidated even in that situation. I loved feeling in control even if I was the one receiving.

Whatever was happening in that moment definitely helped at forgetting all the thoughts I'd been trying to suppress, and it all turned me in a mood I hadn't fully been in when being intimate with her yet.

"Mhm, that's what I like to hear, love" I said as I helped her remove my pants and cupped her cheek.

By the time she started to place kisses on my inner thighs I was aching to be touched by her, moving my hand to the back of her neck and gently pushing further down, eagerly watching her as she got the cue and removed my panties.

I knew she'd only gone down on me once before, but she didn't seem to have any trouble at all last time so I knew she knew exactly what to do. She looked at me with doe eyes as I nodded in reassurance, then proceeded to place one long lick through my folds, already wet by then.

"That's it" I whimpered as her tongue came into contact with my clit.

I brought my legs further up so she could have better access, pleasure invading my body at the feeling of her tongue swirling around my most sensitive area.

"You're so good baby" I pushed her head a little further down, but still not wanting to scare her by being too harsh. "You've been thinking about eating me out for days, huh? Is that what you meant?"

She just nodded in reply, her sucking motion getting more intense and my breathing getting heavier.

"Mh, I didn't think you were so dirty minded" I chuckled through my moans. "Thinking about fucking me when you're not supposed to. I thought you knew how to behave"

"I-" she lifted her head as much as my hand placed behind it allowed her to. "I'm not as innocent as you think, maybe" she furtively smiled, suddenly bringing her middle and ring finger to my core.

"Fuck, Ellie" I moaned, feeling incredibly turned on by those words coming from her and by her digits slowly entering me, my eyes rolling back as she curled them inside of me.

Within moments of her tongue resuming the same motion, concentrating on my clit, and of feeling her fasten her pace, my legs started to shake.

"Baby..." I struggled to say. "You wanna look at me while you make me come?" I asked, making it sound more like an order than a question.

Ellie nodded as her gaze shifted to my face, making the smirk on her mouth more noticeable.

"Shit..." I breathed out as the only sounds that were able to come out of my mouth in the next seconds were just profanities and loud moans.

I clenched the bedsheets with my free hand while accidentally pulling her hair a little with the other one, still placed on the back of her head, as I arched my back feeling close to orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm coming" I whimpered, my wetness releasing on her fingers and mouth as she kept flicking her tongue across my core while I climaxed.

She placed a few kisses on my inner thighs as I got more sensitive, still riding the orgasm out with her fingers.

"Good job baby" I smiled as she slowly climbed her way back to the upper part of my body.

"Yeah?" she said with an extremely proud of herself look on her face.

"Absolutely" I chuckled, kissing her once she reached my face, tasting myself on her lips.

"Thank you" she giggled, kissing me back. "I loved doing that"

"It felt great" I said, tucking a strand of her ginger hair behind her ear. "I missed...this" I added, internally laughing at myself for turning so soft after having basically forced her face between my legs seconds before.

"Hm, me too" she furtively smiled.

"What's that for?" I questioned, squinting my eyes at her.

"Nothing" her innocent, or maybe not so innocent, look came back on her face as I felt her hand traveling downwards again.

"Doesn't look like nothing" I teased.

"I'm still not satisfied, I guess" she said as the hand slipped between my legs.

"I see" I grinned. "Oh, fuck" I said as I felt pressure applied to my clit.

"You're so fucking hot Sam. You're breathtaking" she said inches away from my face, rubbing circles on my most sensitive spot.

"You too" I whimpered, already feeling all of the pleasure build up.

"Do you like this?" she whispered in my ear as two of her fingers once again slipped into my entrance.

"Fuck...yes" I moved my hand so that I could cup her face and look at her directly. "You know you're a really good girl, huh?"

Ellie just replied with a smirk, pressing her lips on mine as her fingers kept working faster.

"You feel so good baby" I whispered between moans, my hand still on her cheek as I pulled her face as close to mine as I could. "You feel so fucking good"

"Babe" she said, her fingers curling inside of me. "Come for me..."

I kissed her harder before throwing my head back in pleasure, once again reaching my orgasm.

"Shit, Ellie" I mumbled, trying to catch my breath and admiring how beautiful my girlfriend was. "You satisfied now?" I added, moments later.

"Mhm" she nodded with a grin planted on her face.

"What's that face for now?" I chuckled, kissing her curved lips.

"I just witnessed the most attractive thing I've ever seen and you're asking me why I'm smiling?" she laughed in the kiss.

"And what would that be?" I teased.

"What you just did there...whatever it is that you said" her cheeks turned visibly red.

"Well, I'm glad to know I turned you on" I said, using my strength to move to her side. "'Cause it's my turn now" I added, climbing on top of her as I got ready to do what I'd been waiting days to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.2K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
20.7K 408 39
(teacher x student, wlw) Elaine was an academic achiever, and she is surprised she still has time to party now and then. However, everything comes cr...
56.7K 2.1K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...