Farming, Meowing, and Raising...

By LiannQ

Title: 种田撸喵养崽崽 Author: Wang Laoba (王老八) Status: Completed Description: Fang Ru was born again and found himse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159

119

121 8 0
By LiannQ

    There are many people in the bazaar who are doing business, whether it is for food or for strange functions.

    "A lot of things, what is that stone?"

    "That looks delicious."

    "That flower looks so big..."

    The little snails excitedly discussed all kinds of strange objects around them.

    "Let's find a place to put things on." Haisi looked around, locked his eyes on an area, and walked over directly.

    Fang Ru came to the market for the first time, and naturally followed the aborigine Haisi to the somewhat remote open space.

    When Haisi used to set up a stall, he used to hunch heavy objects on a flying board. Now that Fang Ru is here, he is much more relaxed, and everything can be placed in Fang Ru's space.

    "Take out my long table, and the tablecloth." Hai Si asked Fang Ru for something.

    Fang Ru set out the long table, and then spread the tablecloth.

    This long table is not what Haisi will use this time, it is mainly for Fang Ru.

    Most of the things that Hai Si put out are very large, some commonly used furniture in daily life, and can only be placed on the ground, but the things in Fang Ru's hands can be placed on the table.

    Fang Ru took out some dried meat and fish and placed them on the table.

    Hai Si saw it and said: "Do you only have these things? Everyone can hunt now, and food is not of much value in this season."

    Fang Ru thought for a while, and took out some plants with strange functions, one of which was Plants that heal wounds quickly.

    The plant has been dried by him, and the powder ground from the dried plant leaves also has the effect of fast healing wounds.

    Haisi tilted his head and went over to pick up a dried plant to examine carefully: "This dry grass looks familiar, what's its use?"

    Fang Ru explained: "Crush the medicine powder, mix it with water and apply it on the wound, it can speed up the healing."

    Hai Si couldn't remember what it was, and finally remembered that he had seen this plant in the book, He exclaimed uncontrollably: "This is resurrection grass, you actually have resurrection grass!"

    His voice was a bit loud, and there were many people around him, but his words were inevitably heard.

    Haisi immediately stopped speaking.

    Fang Ru saw that he had such a big reaction, so he guessed that what he brought out might be extraordinary. He wanted to ask what it was, but he didn't want to expose his ignorance in the presence of so many people.

    Everyone around wanted to know the follow-up development, but Haisi and Fang Ru had no follow-up actions.

    Immediately, someone stood up and said: "Son, don't talk nonsense, the resurrection grass has long been extinct, how could it exist."

    Fang Ru heard the words, and quickly put the resurrection grass in his hand back into the space.

    He remembered that yesterday, his son had exchanged two resurrection grass for a piece of clothing, and secretly felt that he had suffered a great loss.

    The clothes seller is too dishonest, it takes two plants to exchange for one piece of the extinct resurrection grass, black shop!

    "No, I saw it wrong just now." Haisi quickly denied it, explaining that what he saw was another similar plant, and he admitted it was wrong.

    Fang Ru was a little ashamed, this denial was too blunt, everyone could see the difference.

    However, the people here seem to be relatively simple-minded. After Haisi explained, people continued to go about their own affairs.

    Hesi was a little relieved, and leaned into Fang Ru's ear and whispered, "Sell me all your plants, don't take advantage of other people."

    Fang Ru planted the seeds not long ago, and the so-called resurrection grass in his hand He didn't care too much, he also used this paste to heal Haixue's injuries.

    Fang Ru agreed with Hai Si's opinion.

    Haisi took out two hundred green crystals and handed them to Fang Ru, "This is half of the salary, and the rest will be given to you after I sell the furniture." At the end, he

    also explained: "Recently I am busy making Furniture, it costs a little more, and when I sell out the furniture, I will definitely give you the green crystal." "

    Okay."

    Hai Si continued to ask, "Apart from these, is there anything else you haven't given out?"

    Fang Ru thought for a while, and took out some sword-leaf wood. These sword-leaf trees had little effect on him. Usually, he only needs to use a dagger to meet his needs when killing fish.

    In other cases, he only needs to use space cutting to solve it.

    When Fang Ru took out the sword leaf wood, Hai Si immediately threw himself on top of the sword leaf wood and covered them neatly with his body. His face was full of pain and entanglement: "This can't be sold either! Keep it for me."

    Fang Ru gasped, isn't it such a coincidence? He asked: "Is this even extinct?"

    "It's not extinct, but the number is very small. The growth conditions of black stone trees are harsh, and they can't grow without black stones, so the number is very rare. I have been born since I was born. It's just that I was lucky enough to see it once." Hai Si looked around a little, his voice was as low as a thief, for fear that others would hear it.

    Fang Ru never thought that the two things he brought out from the island were so rare.

    "Where did you find these extinct and rare plants?" Haisi's voice was still so low that even the little snail beside him couldn't hear it.

    "Um... I found it on an uninhabited island. Is this kind of black rock wood useful?" Fang Ru stretched out his hand, and first helped Haisi put the things into the space.

    After Haisi saw that everything was put away, he explained to him that Heiyanmu played the role.

    The ability of the Guanghai Heizhi clan is to purify some ores and then make them into their favorite utensils. Although this kind of black rock wood is a kind of plant, it grows in a peculiar way. It can purify a kind of Wujing stone itself, and transform the nature of this Wujing stone, so as to grow a kind of Wujing stone that is harder and more durable than ore. weapons.

    Then through the processing of Guanghai Heizhi, it is simply the most perfect combination.

    Fang Ru didn't dare to take things out casually, and quietly sold his dried meat and fish.

    A group of small snails stood by the side of the booth, which seemed a bit crowded.

    Fang Ru gave each of them two green crystals, and asked them to play first, and buy what they wanted.

    Here, there are three common currencies, red crystals, green crystals and black crystals. The ratio is equivalent to one black crystal equals ten green crystals to one hundred red crystals.

    Therefore, two green crystals already have comparable purchasing power, and two green crystals can buy at least ten pieces of clothing.

    Therefore, it is self-evident how black-hearted the owner of the clothes stall yesterday was, but the deal has already been made, and it is impossible for them to go back and ask for an explanation, let alone the matter of the resurrection grass. I can only admit this dark loss.

    However, Fang Ru still thought cautiously that he would never do business with the owner of the clothes stall next time, and said to the little snails around him: "If you want to buy clothes, don't go to the store where you bought clothes yesterday, they do business with you." Dishonesty."

    After the little snails answered clearly, they dispersed one after another.

    Hongye, Mufan and Sparrow also received two green crystals and scattered into the crowd.

    Fang Ru was selling jerky with Haisi Haixue on the spot, while Yuan was still lying on his head, always staring at Haixue who might compete for favor.

    The items made by Haisi are very popular on this island, and soon someone came over and offered to exchange them.

    Fang Ru's side is much more bleak. Dry food like jerky is not a food shortage, and no one is willing to exchange it. These jerky fish are not even as good as a fresh piece of meat.

    Fang Ru also learned his lesson this time, next time he should catch some fresh prey first.

    Two hours later, Fang Ru only sold one piece of jerky, and exchanged it for a red crystal. After he was silent for a while, he still put away his things and was going to see what the other kids in the family were doing.

    Haisi was still at the same place, half of the things he brought out this time had been sold, at least the rest had to be sold out in order to have enough crystals to pay Fang Ru.

     So, when Fang Ru left his ears, he didn't follow him, but just told him: "Remember to come back early, I'll wait for you to come back here, you must come back before the sun goes down, you know?" Fang Ru waved to him and left the booth .

    He wandered among the stalls, trying to find the family's cub first.

    The first one to see was the sparrow.

    The sparrow saw Fang Ru, and greeted him very excitedly: "Fang Ru, I'm here." The  reason why Fang Ru was able to find him so quickly was all due to the fact that after the sparrow finished shopping, he talked with the people on Guanghai Island. The other sparrows were chatting and gossiping.

    The sparrow waved the white conch in his hand and said, "Look at the magical conch I bought. My friends introduced it to me."

     Fang Ru looked at this ordinary conch and couldn't help asking: "This conch What's the use?"

     The sparrow put one end of the conch into its mouth, blew hard, and made a "woo--" sound.   

   "That's it?" Fang Ru thought that the heartbeat would be like a telephone, so that the person on the other end could hear him talking. 

   The sparrow smiled mysteriously: "Of course it's more than that, this conch has other functions." He brought the conch to his mouth again. This time, the sound made by the conch was completely different from the last time. The sound is exactly the sparrow's own bird song. After the sound passes through the conch, it is amplified several times before it is memorized.

    "Twitter, twitter, twitter..." Like a spell, Fang Ru's head swelled after hearing the voice.

    Fang Ru listened to the twittering of the enlarged version of the sparrow, and felt that his ears could not bear it, so he quickly stopped and said: "Okay, put it away quickly, I already know his function." The sparrow followed Fang Ru,

    together Walk inside to find someone.

    It didn't take long to meet the little snails who were planning to go back to find Fang Ru after shopping for clothes.

    The snails desperately gestured at the clothes on their bodies, and even Xiaopang couldn't help stretching out his slightly protruding belly to show off his new clothes.

    Fang Ru was really jealous, and considered whether to buy a set of clothes to wear.

    Just when Fang Ru's thoughts arose, the mistress at the side took out a set of clothes and shook them: "Second brother and second brother, I also asked the stall owner to make two more sets for you, so let's see if it suits you. "

    Fang Ru was very moved when he heard the words. He took the clothes from Xiaosan's hand, spread them on his body, compared them, and found that the length is suitable. For more specific facts, you have to go back and try on the clothes before you can come to a conclusion, "Thank you You can still think of my house, I will try again when I go back."

    After chatting around for a while, they wanted to continue looking for Hongye and the others.

    At this moment, a large space quickly darkened.

    When Fang Ru wondered if it was about to rain, the people around who saw this scene suddenly stood up and said in a panic, "The big storm is coming ashore soon!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 431 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
16.6K 69 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
88.9K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...