Farming, Meowing, and Raising...

By LiannQ

Title: 种田撸喵养崽崽 Author: Wang Laoba (王老八) Status: Completed Description: Fang Ru was born again and found himse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159

116

136 7 0
By LiannQ

    Fang Ru became interested when he heard the words: "Is it because the original book has wrong information? What content has been revised?" "The

    content is probably the same as before, but some words and the cause and effect of some things have been revised by me. Take a moment." Grandpa Yu said solemnly, "I'm not scribbling. When I was young, there used to be a great witch on this island. Unlike a half-baked guy like me, he was a serious witch with profound knowledge. I learned to read from him when I was young.

    So far, the knowledge I have learned is less than one-tenth of his."

    Fang Ru said: "So, is your revised version closer to the truth? "

    You can say that." Grandpa Yu also handed over the original book, and after reading the revised book, you can read the original version and know exactly where I have modified it.

    It was still difficult for Fang Ru to read the hundred or so characters that Fang Ru had just learned. So, he stuffed all the books into Haisi's arms and asked Haisi to read out the contents for them.     Fang Ru suddenly asked Grandpa Yu again: "Did you just think

    that we were sent by the great witch of Wushu to investigate?"

A large group of them are outsiders, and the books they want to read happen to be books that they have modified part of the content. Who knows if the big witches of the Wushu heard something and came to investigate their own culpability.

    Fortunately, he has already prepared. If the great witch of the witch tree hides his identity and does not find his revised books on the bookshelf, he can find the original ones in the pile of messy books. The great witches were dissatisfied, and they would not really punish him.

    If a local resident is interested in reading books related to guardian beasts, he will directly take out the books he has modified.

    In this way, in addition to making the book's audience not wide, at least it will not discredit the abyss beast.

    At this time, Haisi had already begun to read the contents of the books. Grandpa Yu was not by their side all the time. After Haisi started reading, he left here and went to the next door to teach other cubs who were learning to read and write.

    A group of people sat down around Haisi, waiting for him to introduce the story of the guardian beast.

    Haisi counted his fingers, but finally gave up counting the time. Time can only be expressed in general terms.

    A long, long time ago, the guardian beast that originally guarded the southern continent sensed the call of the gods and left the boundaries of the southern continent.

    After the guardian beast left, the gods bestowed on the Southern Continent an unbroken divine beast egg. The divine beast egg was enshrined in the center of the altar. The Divine Beast Dan had the power to protect the Southern Continent before it was born.

    After enjoying the belief of the people in the southern continent, the divine beast has the power to break out of its shell.

    When the guardian beast broke out of its shell, a vision fell from the sky, and echoed with the sky below the position of the egg, collapsing into a circular abyss.

    From then on, the guardian beast Abyss lived at the bottom of the abyss after breaking its shell.

    The big witches who live and study on the witch tree have always been responsible for imparting knowledge and strengthening people's beliefs. At the same time, they are also the servants of the guardian beasts.

    But only the best witches will be selected and sent to the guardian beast to become the real servant of the beast.

    After the guardian beast was born, people offered the freshest food they could find to the beast for him to choose.

    Among the various foods, the guardian beast, Abyss Beast, chose the freshest sacrificial fish.

    From then on, fish is the most common food that people pay tribute to, and when offering sacrifices, they need to use carefully selected, fresh and live fish of similar shape and size to express their respect for the gods and beasts.

    "Fresh? Live fish?" Fang Ru had a bold idea. These people have been offering raw fish to the guardian animal. Isn't it because they always think that the favorite food of the guardian animal is raw fish?

    Next, Haisi continued to explain the contents of the book.

    Although the guardian beast is still very young, it can do many things for the Southern Continent.

    From the moment the guardian was born, the power of the guardian has spread throughout the entire southern continent. The power of the guardian has weakened the damage of the invasion during the ice-cold period; blocked the unstoppable storm in the southern continent; blocked the thunder of God's punishment; It blocked the intention of other continents to occupy and annex them.

    The guardian beast can even feed back the power of his followers, making them more brave and powerful when fighting against the enemy.

    Even, in the territory guarded by the guardian beasts, flowers, fruits and trees will grow more luxuriantly, so that the residents of the southern continent can live and work in peace.

    Such a peaceful life was broken one day more than a thousand years ago.

    The earth-cavity in the southern continent split apart and became countless scattered small islands. The piece of land carrying the guardian beast also disappeared, and even the guardian beast disappeared together.

    The earth has returned to its most primitive appearance, food has decreased, and people's living conditions have become worse. Often, people cannot find food that can be eaten during the ice-cold period.

    People prayed for the return of the guardian beast, but the result was disappointing.

    No one knows where the guardian beast went. Some people speculate that the guardian beast went to another world with the gods, and some people said that the guardian beast abandoned them because it was dissatisfied with the local residents.

    But the whereabouts of the guardian beast is still a mystery.

    After hearing the story of the guardian beast, Yuan whispered to Fang Confucianism: "The content in this book is not right at all. I will leave because they are too despicable. They are my servants but they still want to control me to become the master. I don't want to guard Such a believer. Moreover, I don’t only eat fresh live fish, it’s obvious that they are perfunctory to me, and they give me raw fish every day, even though there are delicious things, it’s too despicable!”

    Fang Ru leaned into his ear and said, "I think they might really think you only eat raw fish." Just like the blood of a black dog can ward off evil spirits, people always give an attribute to something. The same is true for 'the guardian beast only eats the freshest live fish', all of which have been endowed with attributes exclusive to him by over-compensated people.

    Passed down from generation to generation, even if it deviates from the truth, it will be regarded as 'this is the truth'.

    "I clearly killed those who tried to control me, why isn't it written here?" Yuan was a little dissatisfied.

    Fang Rudao: "Because history is written by the victors. Although they can't be called victors, the Southern Continent is still under their control. They can write whatever they want. After a long time, even if the facts are not the truth, It will also be forgotten for too long, and thus become a fact in the eyes of the latecomers."

    With the knowledge and inheritance of the Southern Continent still under the control of the Wushu Dawu, the script will be written according to their description.

    Yuan snorted softly: "I told you not to come out, these people who only hide their bad deeds are not worth a second look."

    Fang Ru said: "You can't say that, when you know that you have done something wrong Don’t you want to hide it subconsciously?”

    “I’m an abyss beast, so I can’t do anything wrong!” Yuan actually felt a little guilty when he said this, and almost thought that he had exposed Haixue’s shaved body , but in front of Fang Ru, he still had an aloof look, as if saying, 'Only mortals like you can make mistakes, and the lord can never make mistakes'.

    Seeing his appearance, Fang Ru really wanted to laugh, and thought, although Yuan looked cold, he was actually quite cute.

    In Fang Ru's thinking, it would be good if the matter of Yuan killing human beings could not be revealed. In the South Islands, when the witch trees and great witches controlled the general development direction, the big witches who wanted to expose the old witch trees tried to control The thing about guardian beasts is not realistic.

    Why is it impossible to say that it is impossible to expose the great witches of the witch tree, because the entire southern islands are currently under the control of the great witches, as long as they show up, they will probably be treated as heretics and destroyed.

    Moreover, the big witches of the witch tree actually play a decision-making role in the South Islands. As long as they speak, the people here will trust them almost unconditionally.

    In the absence of guardian beasts, great witches are equivalent to the backbone of the entire world. If the backbone of the Southern Continent is removed, the Southern Continent will probably fall into chaos.

    In fact, Fang Ru could also think of the Southern Islands after losing the guardian animal. If it was reported that the witches of the witch tree tried to control the animal and made the animal's cub angry, it would have led to a series of events in the Nanzhou split. Probably people will transfer their anger to the great witches, and then the inheritance of the great witches will be cut off. Without the ruler and the guardian beast, the Southern Continent will probably cease to exist.

    Although he could understand the actions of these great witches, Fang Ru still felt distressed for Yuan.

    Yuan probably failed to communicate well with people after he was born, and later fell asleep for a long time because of his injury. Even when he woke up, it was difficult to communicate with other creatures normally.

    In Fang Ru's eyes, Yuan is actually still a somewhat ignorant child.

    Next, Haisi opened another book that had not been revised yet.

    The other book is indeed somewhat different from the first.

    For example, when the shell of the divine beast was broken, the words used here seem to think that the reason why the egg of the divine beast can break its shell is because of human beliefs that give the egg strength to the divine beast egg. The overall idea is that without humans, the egg of the divine beast cannot Broken shell.

    There is also the power of the divine beast, it is because people give each other faith without a bottom line, so that the divine beast has the power to subvert the world, and the guardian divine beast is the guardian of the divine beast, and it is reasonable to protect the southern continent.     The last is the departure of the guardian beast, which is different from the unknown departure of the guardian beast described in the previous book. This book directly states that the guardian beast did not perform its duties, and actually left when the southern continent was divided. There is no turning back from this disaster.

    In this book, there is also no record of Jiang Yuan killing the traitor. The central idea of ​​the whole book is probably: the egg of the divine beast hatches because of the differentiated creature, and the guardian beast has power because of the differentiated creature .

    In short, the main protagonists are differentiated creatures, and the guardian beasts have completely become their foils.

    If Fang Ru can read it calmly and analyze it rationally, this book really annoys Fang Ru.

    Yuan was also very angry, and kept whispering in Fang Ru's ears that these people are indeed the most despicable!

    Fang Ru held him in his arms comfortingly, stroked his back to help him calm down, if Yuan got angry and tore up the book, then he would have to help copy a copy.

    Fortunately, Yuan was angry and angry, but he didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Maybe it was because Fang Ru made him feel comfortable, and he didn't bother to care about these things that had passed for thousands of years.

    Fang Ru was thinking about something in his heart: "I plan to help you write a book. If it can spread, maybe your lost power can be regained!" Yuan looked at

    Fang Ru with a little confusion, "What book?"

    Fang Rudao: "It is to compile all the things you encounter into a book, and then exaggerate appropriately."

    "What is exaggeration?"

    "Exaggeration is a description that is somewhat divorced from reality, but I think you are so great, no matter how exaggerated Not too much." Fang Ru immediately flattered her.

    Yuan gave a look of "you are quite sensible", and nestled in Fang Ru's arms and did not move.

    After Fang Ru finished the class, he went back with Hai Si and other companions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 17.4K 44
Teenage years are supposed to be the best time of your life. Have fun, break the rules, fall in love, just living your life to the fullest. Your last...
75.2K 172 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
224K 468 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
56.2K 576 45
Trust me you will gag *ITS FUNNY AND LAME* But pls give it a try