Farming, Meowing, and Raising...

By LiannQ

Title: 种田撸喵养崽崽 Author: Wang Laoba (王老八) Status: Completed Description: Fang Ru was born again and found himse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159

99

178 9 0
By LiannQ

    Fang Ru stared at it without blinking for a while, trying to get closer to recognize the shape of this giant black beast. Before he could say anything, the giant black beast led him into the clouds.

    His vision was obscured by the gray area in front of him, and thinking that he was above the clouds, the strength in his hand holding the animal fur inevitably increased a bit.

    If I fall from such a high place, I'm afraid that I will really become snail meat. Although he can teleport, it is hard to say whether teleportation is useful in this situation. Besides, even if he can teleport, he may forget it in a crisis.

    After being covered by the clouds for a while, Fang Ru seemed to be in heaven, that smoky feeling.

    The area of ​​the cloud was not large, and they passed through the cloud in an instant, and he regained his vision.

    Looking up, Fang Ru saw brighter stars at such a height.

    When he looked down and into the distance, he could see the topography of most of the islands, and behind the horizon, he could see the vast sea slightly turbulent.

    It was already late at night, and they were too far away from the ground, so they could only hear the roars of some nocturnal creatures.

    However, nocturnal creatures are in the minority after all. There are few signs of biological activity, and there are one or two roars of beasts, which make this space even quieter.

    In the dark night, some creatures emit light to attract prey, but in the silent night, they form a series of scenery.

    Although Fang Ru can also fly in a bubble car, he has never been to such a height. The temperature at high altitude will make him feel cold, so under normal circumstances, he will not fly to places that are too high. In addition, he didn't have any protective measures when he was riding the bubble speed car. At that height, he was always under some psychological pressure.

    After admiring the scenery, Fang Ru turned his attention back to himself.

    He knew that during the process of falling, his stature grew a little taller. This kind of situation is a bit unbelievable. Before that, his focus was on the giant black beast below, but now he knows that the giant black beast I really didn't intend to eat myself or throw myself down to die, so I started to pay attention to my condition carefully.

    The most obvious thing is his long white hair that reaches his waist suddenly, and the slightly tight clothes he is wearing.

    When the clothes were being sewn, he purposely made them one size larger, but the length was not much longer than his own. At this time, both the jacket and the trousers on his body were already a lot shorter.

    Stretching out his palm, it is no longer the full sensual hand of a three-year-old child. These hands give him the feeling that even though he has grown a lot, to what extent he has grown, he will have to wait until dawn to find someone who can reflect the light. Take a picture of everything.

    He has always been thinking about going down to look in the mirror sooner, but the black giant in front of him doesn't intend to do what he wants.

    Fang Ru has been sitting on this giant black beast. They wandered in mid-air all night. He didn't know what the destination of this giant beast was. They almost flew around the entire island in the air. It's more like looking at the scenery than looking at his own territory.

    The scenery in the sky is really good, but after arriving later, it seems that the scenery is so little, and he has no intention of continuing to appreciate it.

    He didn't know where the destination of the black giant beast was, even if he hoped in his heart, it was impossible to get off the back of the giant beast at this time.

    Although doubts and anxiety occupied most of his mind, Fang Ru didn't dare to ask casually. This giant beast didn't mean to eat him, but he didn't get any response when he talked with him. If it wasn't a differentiated creature, That was still a danger to him.

    It could be said that this giant beast just temporarily forgot its own existence, and if it would make itself suffocated when it remembered, then making a sound at this time would simply be killing itself.

    After Fang Ru thought it over, he stopped trying to get his attention.

    After calming down, his thoughts became clearer. After jumping off the pit, he did not return to the earth, which made Fang Ru feel a little melancholy and disappointed. Even though the passage was indeed special, there was no way for him to go back.

    Perhaps, I will never go back to Earth again.

    Yuan's body has not been active outside for a long time, and this time it is a rare opportunity to come out, so he patrolled the entire territory with some excitement, so that the snail behind him can see what his territory is like.

    Feeling that the snail on his body was motionless, Yuan thought with some pride that the snail was probably shocked by its own territory.

    Yuan just wandered around the sky in such a majestic way all night, until dawn, he lost his interest a little, and realized that his stomach was a little hungry, so he flew to the seaside with Fang Ru. Just in time to catch some fish and let this snail cook for me.

    With a small abyss in my heart, I was already close to the edge of the island.

    At this time, the sky will be bright, and a red light has appeared on the sea level.

    Fang Ru cheered up when he saw the rising sun on the sea.

    I remembered that when I was a child, I finished learning a text about the sunrise. At that time, he thought that one day he could get up early to watch the sunrise. As a result, he got up early to watch the sunrise, but all he saw was tall buildings. Sunlight blocked by buildings.

    As for, the beauty of the sunrise?

    Maybe it exists, but it is a pity that it is covered by this city.

    After that, he never thought about such a stupid thing as getting up early to watch the sunrise.

    After admiring the beauty of a sunrise, they were already approaching the seaside.

    At this time, Fang Ru gradually became sleepy.

    Since he picked into the pothole until now, he has never rested. Before that, his spirit was in a tense state. Now that he has relaxed a little, he is inevitably a little tired.

    At this moment, after a night of swimming in the night sky, the giant black beast finally landed on land.

    Yuan turned his head and looked back at Fang Ru who was lying behind him.

    Just as Fang Ru was about to fall asleep in a daze, he woke up again in an instant, and his muscles tensed for a moment.

    I saw the giant black beast suddenly prostrate on the grass, "Come down."

    Fang Ru was shocked, and almost moved to tears when he heard the news. This is a differentiated creature, so don't worry about it anymore. It will become a meal on the plate. After all, the general differentiated organisms rarely kill each other, not to mention species.

    The black behemoth was also seven or eight meters long at this time. Although he was shorter, his height was still very high.

    "I'm going down now." Fang Ru directly took out the dandelion pellets and lowered them slowly.

    After falling, Fang Ru could see clearly the appearance of the giant beast in front of him.

    The giant beast has thick black long hair all over its body, its blue eyes are very similar in color to Yuan's eyes, and two fangs are exposed under its mouth.

    The giant black beast in front of him looked a little familiar. He had seen it once in Xue Tuanhua's memory. After thinking about it, he suddenly felt that this might be Brother Mao's family. Maybe it was Brother Mao's father or mother. Woolen cloth.

    Fang Ru didn't know what race it was, could it be the black cat family?

    But judging from the opponent's current appearance, it doesn't look like a black cat.

    Leaving aside its size, the shape of the black giant beast after it was opened is far from that of a black cat.

    It's just that they always thought Yuan was a black cat, and even Xue Ban didn't know what kind of Yuan it was. If Xue Ban could identify the giant beast in front of them, they might be able to tell what kind it was.

    While he was thinking wildly. The abyss is already half-suspended on the sea surface, and there is still a small shadow on the sea surface.

    As soon as Yuan raised his paw, a sea fish over one meter broke through the water, was thrown to the shore, and landed at Fang Ru's feet.

    Fang Ru looked at the fish under his feet, and before he had any idea, another fish landed near him, followed by the third, fourth, and fifth one after another... This scene was strangely

    familiar When Fang Ru met Yuan for the first time, Yuan caught fish and asked him to grill it. Wasn't that the posture at that time? It's just that at that time he caught fish in the river, which were not that big, but now he caught fish in the sea, and a fish as tall as him would come every minute.

    Fang Ru thought to himself, this really deserves to be father and son! Even the posture of begging for grilled fish is exactly the same.

    Don't ask how Fang Ru knew that these two belonged to father and son. If it weren't for the connection between Yuan and this giant beast, how could this giant beast know how to grill fish by itself?

    It must be Yuan quietly revealing his ability to grill fish!

    Lively fish were flapping on the beach, Fang Ru took a few steps back to avoid accidental injury.

    He said to Yuan who was catching fish: "Well, uncle cat? Do you want to grill fish?" This

    situation is obvious, of course grilled fish is more important!

    Stopping Fang Ru's work, Yuan paused for a while in catching fish, and then looked at Fang Ru, a little confused, why he had only left for a short time, and why this snail changed his name even though he was very fond of cats. My brother didn't like it much either.

    "Don't call me Uncle Cat, just roast all these fish." Saying that, Yuan took the fish ashore again.

    He has used his own body to travel now, and his food intake is many times that of before. Such a small amount of fish is not enough for him to eat.

    As expected, Fang Ru thought so, this is definitely Yuan's father!

    But he still hasn't figured out Brother Mao's father's thoughts. In order to avoid being beaten to death with a single paw, he immediately took out some dry wood and lit it. Don't dislike the amount of dry firewood.

    First, a fire was set up, and then Fang Ru took out the wooden pipe used to stun live fish before killing fish, came to a fish, raised the wooden stick, and beat the fish's head hard. One stick!

    It's just that these newly caught fish seemed to be a little too lively, and the fish didn't seem to faint when he hit it for the first time!

    Fang Ru didn't hesitate for a while, and quickly swung his stick for a second time!

    Yu: ...

    But the second blow failed to knock the fish unconscious, so Fang Ru had no choice but to relentlessly smash it several times.

    Then I watched the fish that were still alive and kicking and fell into silence...

    It's fine for these fish to be so big, and they are so resistant to beating. Could it be that the sea fish has become fine.

    Just at this moment, another object was thrown over, and by coincidence, it hit the head of the lively sea fish in front of Fang Ru's eyes, and then bounced to the side due to the force.

    And the fish that was still alive and kicking in front of him had already been knocked unconscious.

    This thing is actually more useful than my own stick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
213K 434 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
319K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."