Back to the Past

By zaidaw75

When Wei Ying destroyed the Stygian Tiger Amulet his soul got thrown back to the past into his nine year old... More

Back To The Beginning
A New Found Family
He's Gone
You Won't Find Him
Empathy
Chapter 6
Important Announcement⚠️⚠️
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
What Are We Going To do
Cloud Recess Study Arc
The Cloud Recess Study Arc 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

They Finally Meet

2.2K 131 16
By zaidaw75

So we are giving Lan Zhan and Wei Ying titles instead of just being disciples they now are the two young masters of the four season manor and yiling manor.

Also something I forgot to add in the few previous chapters is that not only did the Lan Sect asked for help from the other sects but also put out a reward and description of Lan Zhan the same for the Jiang sect Leader especially the most important thing the colour of their eyes. Don't worry it will make sense I hope🙈😁
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Really waiting three months almost felt like three years for the two young masters. They missed their swords. They missed Bichen and Subian its been so long since they held them even longer for Wei Ying because after he gave his core to Jiang Cheng he could never wield his beloved sword again. So as the five of them walk towards the swordsmith Wei Ying was talking non stop about how he and Subian will get reacquainted and this time formed a much stronger bond. How he can not wait to hold subian in his hands again. The three immortals could see how happy they were and they were happy for them. Even before they stepped inside the mans workshop the three of them felt it. Spiritual energy different types and strong. They looked at each other knowing who ever these people are they are here for the two boys.

Quick flashback to three months ago

The moment the man looked at the two boys and most specifically into their eyes he knew that they were the ones two of great sects were looking for. He chance a glance at the three men who were with them before he turn his attention back to the two boys listening to them describing how they wish their swords to be forge. The moment they left he send one of his helpers to send word to two the two sects also informing them about the three men who was the boys and that they will come and fetch their swords in three months.
The moment Lan Qiren received the letter he immediately inform Lan Xichen and the elders. Finally they have found Lan Zhan and now they can get him away from that boy. Wondering who the three men were but really they were none of their concern. They will get his nephew even if it means they will have to fight. From what he saw in these visions/dreams his nephew had feelings for this boy so the sooner he can get him away the better. He will find him someone worthy of his status most definitely not Cangse Sanren son. It's only been two years so he can still bring Lan Zhan to the right path the righteous one.

Sect Leader Jiang could not believe his luck when the letter arrived. Finally his search was over. Finally he can bring the boy back to where he belongs. To where he always belonged at his sons side just like his father before him. His sons temper had grown quite bad but from what he saw the boy had a knack to reign his temper in by taking the worst of it.

His sect could start to prosper again bringing in disciples because in the last two years there's been a decline in disciples joining the sect all due to his wife and sons tempers. It would probably be wise not to inform them until he actually can convince the boy to join the sect his father once belong to. He could maybe tell him stories about his father and how close the two off them were almost like brothers. He could wait three months, he has been searching for two years.

End of flashback.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were so excited the moment they entered the workshop they greeted the swordsmith with a bow. The three immortals stood behind them watching and noticing that the man seems nervous and jittery. They just nods their heads ever so calmly. Kexing flip his fan open, fanning himself slowly. Zishu had a small furrow between his brows and Master Ye smirk. Things are about to get interesting.

"Young Masters I will go and get your swords. Please wait here.
It's in the back".

The man left making his way to the back of the room. Wei Ying was bouncing on the heels of his feet excitement literally bouncing of him. Lan Zhan himself is excited he couldn't wait to hold his sword again. Both of them got big smiles on their faces when they heard footsteps coming from the back.

The excitement slowly disappeared from their eyes when they saw who was walking towards them. Their bodies immediately went stiff and the smiles disappeared from the lips. The three immortals immediately move to stand beside them. Ye Biayi stood to Lan Zhan's left, while Kexing and Zishu stood to Wei Ying's right. Their bodies relaxed as they looked at the three men standing in front of them. Noticing the disciples standing at their back. Their hands ever so lightly on the hilt of their swords. Feeling their presence next to them Wei Ying and Lan Zhan starting to relax. They have nothing to be afraid of not anymore.

When the initial shock left their bodies they bow in greeting. It's more out of instinct than anything else as they greeted the three. Lan Qiren glance at Lan Xichen and then at sect Leader Jiang before he decide to speak.

"Who are you? If I may asked".

"We are the ones who rescued and safe these two from a near death."

Kexing answered while still fanning himself.
He don't feel the need to explain anything further so he watch them instead. The two sect leaders and sect heir felt a little uneasy as the three stared at them. Lan Qiren decided to turn his attention towards Lan Zhan instead.

"Wangji come here. We are taking you back to the cloud Recess immediately. That's where you belong not with these people and definitely not this boy. He is nothing but trouble and disaster. We are your family not them."

He said with a stern voice and Lan Zhan looked at the man for awhile. He than looked at his shufus and Wei Ying. He turn his head back to Lan Qiren.

"These people that sect Leader Lan so obviously stated are my family. They are the ones who showed me what the meaning of being part of a family means. You don't even know them but you have already judge them but what do you expect of someone like you sect Leader Lan. Judging people before you know them is your trademark isn't it. You did the same with Wei Ying. Judging him for who is mother was and now you're doing it again. Who do you think you are? I'm not the same little obedient disciple who you can conform into your little perfect disciple. Who obey your every word. No I will not go back to Gusulan sect with you. I don't belong there. And sect Leader Lan I would appreciate it if you address me by my title as Young Master Lan of the four season manor".

Both Lan Qiren and Xichen could not believe their ears. Wangji had never spoke so many words nor have he ever disobeyed his uncle. Xichen literally were shaking with anger as he turn towards Wei Ying.

The three immortals had proud looks on their faces when they look at Lan Zhan. They averted their eyes just in time to see the murderous look on xichen's face directed at Wei Ying. Even in his second life he gets blamed even though he had done nothing to deserved it. Soon very soon they will discover that they will do anything for these two boys.

" You what have you done to my brother. You are not worthy of him. You never will be. I don't know how my brother end up being with you but I will make damn sure you will not mislead or influenced him against his own family anymore".

He seethe through his teeth with anger. Really these people thinks to highly of him.
Before Wei Ying could answer Lan Zhan was the one to spoke.

" How presumptuous of you to think I'm still your brother. Don't make me laugh. Where were you when I needed one. Nowhere instead you stood by and supported your sworn brother not only supported but you went so far as to believe him over me. What were your exact words. Wanji your feelings for Wei Wuxian is clouding your judgment. How pathetic. So brother I'm looking forward to meeting you on the Battlefield".

There was nothing he could say back but seething in his anger realising that Lan Zhan also have memories of his past life so that means Wei Ying also have his.

Sect Leader Jiang also realise the same and thought that now is the time to appeal to Wei Ying's good heart. Wei Ying have been watching the man wondering when he will say something because he sure as hell didn't come all this way just to watch. So when he opened his mouth Wei Ying steeled himself for what's to come wondering what sob story he will spin.

He was hoping the boy didn't remembered his previous life but by the looks of things  and the way that the young master Lan went after his brother and uncle means both of them do. He was hoping on appealing on the boys need for family or belonging but he don't think it will work. Maybe he still feel some familiarity towards his children let's hope. But his still going to give it a try just maybe it will work.

" Axian I've been searching for you for two years. I'm glad to see that your safe and sound and that these three men had looked so well after you".

He started and bow to three immortals in thanks whom in return just nods their heads. Really what is this man playing at.

"You know Axian, A-Li and A-Chen misses you alot. And as you know me and your father were best of friends. I believed he would've want his son to grow up and belong to the sect he himself belonged to years ago. He was my righthand man and I want that for you and my son. I want you two to form the same bond that me and your father had. A-Li can't wait to feed you her lotus pork soup you know how much you loved her soup. You and my children could form that sibling bond again. I know they would love it and so would you. You will have so much at lotus pier and at the sect. You know that A-Cheng needs someone to push him and you are the only who can do it. He needs a gentle and loving hand to guide him. So would you be willing to go back with me. Go back to your family. Your home. Where you truly belongs".

Wei Ying told himself that he would let the man finished with whatever he wants to say and really his glad he let the man finish. He almost burst out in laughter at the man's audacity trying to make him feel guilty.

" My father will turn around in his grave hundred times over if he knew how the sect Leader and his family treated his son. So don't come here and tell me what good friends you were. Don't try to guilt trip me with telling me your children misses me. I would like to believe that lady Yanli would miss me but your son hell would freeze over before I believe that. Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do sect Leader. Let me tell you i will not make the same mistakes twice in believing your lies. I will not let you or your wife and son put a life debt on my life ever again. One I paid a steep price for. I will not be your sons buffer or a shield for your children."

Unconsciously he had started to walk towards sect Leader Jiang.

"Family. Home. Where I truly belong".

Wei Ying spat.

"When was I ever part of your family. Since the day you brought me into your sect my life was never my own. You talk about family. What kind of woman would hit a child just because of who he's parents more specifically his mother was. What decent human being would hate that child, ridicule him, left him kneeling in the ancestor hall for being himself. What brother after said child was whipped with zidian tells him it's his own fault and hit him at that same place. What sister would tell you that you shouldn't anger mother so much, you shouldn't be so mischievous. And still tells you that the mother and brother loves you they just had a hard time showing it".

Wei Ying took deep breaths to steady his breathing before he continued.

"You see these people standing beside me, they are my family, they gave me a home unlike you. They love me for me. They have never laid a hand on even when I am unbearable,mischievous, loud. So I will take a pass on your family. And lastly I don't belong there I never did. The son of a servant should know his place. I would show you your place for thinking you are better than the sect heir. You are nothing, a nobody trying to step above their station. The words of your wife. And where were you hiding in your office. Never standing up for me really because you knew why you tried so hard to find me. Why you brought me back. So sect Leader Jiang I Wei Ying politely decline your offer to go back and join your sect. I already found my place, my home, my peace. Where I belong".

The sect Leader looked at him with anger in his eyes. His whole body shifts as he realise that he maybe loosing his chance to get Wei Ying back. The boy is so much more powerful than he was in his first life. His sect needs someone like him. Even if he had to drag him out of here kicking and screaming he will do it. He didn't look for so long and waited just so the boy could slip through his hands once again. No he will not allow it. The Lan may be content to let their second heir go but not him. Words will not persuade the boy but he had to try. He thought that he would at least come back for A-Li if not for A-Cheng but it doesn't looks like it. Eyes were watching him ready for anything that the sect Leader might try. They know that the man is desperate and a desperate man is a dangerous man. Sect Leader Jiang nods his head and more Yunmeng disciples surrounding the five of them. He shot his hand out to grab Wei Ying but he swept his feet in a circleling motion putting him out of the man's reach.

"Jiang Fengmian what are you doing?
Stop this. "

Lan Qiren said to the man. Because the moment the sect Leader nodded his head he could feel the swift in energy. Who ever these three men are. They are powerful. They are more powerful than all of them. He will not lose his life, his nephews or their disciples through this man desperation and stupidity. He looked over at Jiang Fengmian and realise that the man didn't even noticed that things just got worse.

"Jiang Fengmian listen to me we will get another chance. Tell your disciples to stand down. Or do you want them to die here today? ".

Lan Qiren all but screamed this words to sect Leader Jiang but the man refuse to listen instead he said.

"Lan Qiren I came here today for Wei Ying and I'm not leaving without him. I don't care whether he wants to or not. He belongs to the YunmengJiang sect. He belongs to me. "

The man all but screamed back at Lan Qiren who shook his head in anger at the man's stupidity.

The five of them looks around. They could kill them all where they are standing right now.

" Sect Leader Jiang do you know what will happen if you attacked any of us. We will kill you with no remorse. You also just declared war between the Four Season Manor and the YunmengJiang sect and we gladly except. Not only did you declared war. You also wanted to kidnap one of our own. You and the Lan Sect came here with your demands. Spitting venom and condemning Wei Ying just like before. Blaming him for everything. We kept quiet because we knew that the boys can handle themselves. But now you point your swords at us. Threatening us without even knowing who we are. We came here today to collect the boys swords, but I promise you this if anyone of you try anything or try to hurt A-Ying or A-Zhan we will not take kindly to it. We will burn your sects to the ground and anyone else who might think of coming for them. You should be wise to remember that sect Leader Jiang, sect Leader Lan and sect heir Lan. "

Kexing says while his fan is at sect Leader Jiang throat. They don't know when he moved. They didn't even felt him move. Sect Leader Jiang eyes were big in his sockets. In his desperation he didn't think he just acted. Now he had brought a war to his doorstep.

He told his disciples to stand down. Head hang low he walked out of the shop. The Lans followed close by. They were angry and sad but they will bring their nephew and brother home. After they had left the five of them blew out a breath they didn't even know that they were holding.

"They will not stop coming for the two of you. Sect Leader Jiang felt your power A-Ying, maybe not all of it but he did and I could see it in eyes. He knows that your more powerful now.
His gonna try again to get you. So A-Ying and A-Zhan the two of you should be careful from now on especially when we're here in Yiling. We don't know what they will do. "

Ye Biayi told the two boys.

"We will shufu we promise"

The two boys said. The swordsmith came out the poor man was so scared.
He presented the two swords to the boys. Hoping and praying that they will find it to their satisfaction because he sure ain't ready to die today. He heard everything and he just hope that the two sects will leave these people alone. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan draw out their swords. Felt the weight if it is right. Made a few moves, swirling it around stabbing forward. When they were finished they infused their swords with their spiritual power. Once again making some moves. Red and blue flares coming out. Subian and Bichen singing in their hands. They sheaft their swords turning around to their shufus and hug them. Saying thank you over and over again. The swordsmith was just glad that the two boys were happy and content with their swords and his work. The boys bow to him in thanks and after that they left for home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...