The Curvy Curse

Da KierraDawnn

Ari Alexander is 18 and has just graduated. She's always felt... less. And by less, she is MORE. She's always... Altro

Chapter 1: Just Me and My Unlovable Curves...
Chapter 2: Maybe I Should Move To Brazil
Chapter 3: Brazilian Boy, You're Quite The Charmer
Chapter 4: Instantly Out
Chapter 5: Staying
Chapter 6: I Will Tell Your... Mom?
Chapter 7: Will We Ever Read Vogue?
Chapter 8: Were You Always Around?
Chapter 9: Unsolveable Yet Pitied
Chapter 10: But Where to GO?
Chapter 11: Photoshoots and Ladders
Chapter 12: Jealous Boy Is Jealous, Scared Girl Is Scared
Chapter 14: Static
Hello from your author
Chapter 15: And We Changed
Chapter 16: Lights
Author's Note
Chapter 17: O Meu Coração~
Chapter 18: An Unwanted Guest
Chapter 19: Seven Deadly Sins
Chapter 20: Orphans and Subway
Author's Note: Cover Contest!
Chapter 21: Under the Sea
Chapter 22: How I've Missed You, Darling
Chapter 23: Introducing Our Tiny Jungle Queen
Contest Winner
Chapter 24: On My Way To Borrow Your Girl Bc Stealing Is Wrong
Chapter 25: Leaping
Author's Note
Chapter 26: Breakfast
Authors Note (Yes, Again): This is the end, my Curvies
Chapter 27: Dessert
Chapter 28: Greetings
Book 2
Update
AUTHOR'S MESSAGE
TCC 2
Hiatus Over

Chapter 13: Disney Boys

9.3K 264 52
Da KierraDawnn

I am so sorry. it's been way too long!! but hark, the herald angel approaches. I have a kindle now. which means i can write!! enjoy!!

its on a kindle fire, so there may be errors.

This was kind of awful.

I really didn't want Rogue charged with murder by the end of the night..

Between Rogue's suspicious looks and Alec's shameless glances back, the entire camera crew was snickering uncontrollably. I was more than uncomfortable from the way Alec was acting, and the outfits for family wear were the only comfortable thing about this.

Rogue himself was dressed as a zombie, still looking gorgeous with white makeup and fake blood smeared across his face. His hair stuck up in a wild, yet attractive way, and his suit was smeared with fake blood and dirt. The angered look in his eye more than topped off his loom.

Alec was more goofy Dumbledore, a ridiculous white beard sticking out fluffily from his cliche purple robe with silver stars. He had a wooden wand, and giant fake eyebrows on with exaggerated wrinkles done in obvious makeup.

And I, of course, was a witch. Tall pointy hat, knee length silk dress, and broom stick. Our "family" was behind us in various costume. I sat in a giant cauldron chair, talking to everyone.

I was talking to an older woman, probably meant to be a mom, when a little girl came up. She was adorable, light brown skin and a giant poof of curly black hair, hazel eyes standing out against stark freckles. That was the only amount of her I saw, the rest wrapped up as a mummy. Thank God she got here!! I didn't need the lecture on how pigeon urine prevented wrinkles. Ew.

"You're a model, " she said seriously, looking up at me. I nodded hesitantly, and she climbed into my lap, still with a deadly serious expression.

Clickclickclick~

"My mommy makes me eat healthys alls of the time," she immediately lectured, crossing her arms in a huff and leaning against me. "She said models are skinny, " she continued. "You're not skinny, " she emphasized, blinking.

For a minute I flushed, all old insecurities coming back. Every day that I was teased, or didn't feel good enough. I didn't want her feeling ... irrelevant.

"I'm not skinny, no... No. I'm not. I don't want to be!" I insisted suddenly, looking at her. Then I grinned.

~clickclickclickclickclick

"I mean, its a bigger deal now that I'm a model. it means something. If I was skinny it would be no big deal. But now it is. Like, no one expected it, " I rambled, on a roll. "Not me, my friends, my old crush. Especially not the assholes who made elephant sounds when I walked down the hall, " I said sourly. she giggled at my cussing, and I couldn't help but laugh. I looked up, noticing everyone snickering at my rant.

~clickclickclickclickclick

"CHILDREN, CHILDREN!!! " the director called, interrupting our laughs. Alec's face immediately soured at being called a child. He easily looked around 22. "That is a WRAP!! Next set, inside!! Follow the signs with green arrows to your party shoots!! Hurry hurry, I haven't got all day. And SHARICE, I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LET YOU EAT ALL OF THE FUCKING FINGER SANDWICHES AGAIN. "

My laughing was interrupted by Alec walking up to Rogue and I.

"Hey, " he greeted simply, ignoring Rogue.

"Err... hey bro!! " I said geekily. To my relief, Rogue chuckled next to me.

"I heard what you said to the kid over there," he said airily. I frowned. 'The kid'? "I just wanted you to know that I wouldn't have been one of the guys making fun of you. In fact....." he trailed, slowly looking me up and down, then leaned in close to my ear . "I'm sure I could've called you becoming a model. I know a good body when I see one, " he finished with a smirk before walking off.

I stood their like an idiot with my mouth dropped open. What the hell was that!? I gulped, feeling somewhat slimy, before looking over at Rogue. His eyes had darkened to a frightening color, and his face was so calm it was scary to look at.

"Awww, don't worry babe, I still think you're more beautiful!! " I teased half- heartedly as we followed the arrows, taking his hand.

"If he touches you I'll drown him in the decorative punch."

Ouch.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAUGUHHC. LISA!!! Dear God, I'm gonna choke if you don't calm it with the airbrush!" I managed to gag out, ignoring Rogue's uncontrollable laughing. I had concealer in my throat at this point and wasn't in the best of moods.

"Sorry, honey!! You know I get all worked out talking about Jim, " she grumbled before continuing on his horrific cleaning skills.

10 minutes later I stood, immediately looking in the direction of Rogue's laughter. For this I was dressed in a silk cat suit, and had never felt more awkward in my life.

"Nice outfit," a voice said by my ear, making me jump. I turned to see bright blue-green eyes gazing back and immediately stepped away.

"Oh... thanks, Alec," I muttered lamely, taking a glance at him before looking around for Rogue. His hair wad spiked up perfectly, looking like a mass of golden feathers, and he was dressed aas a Spartan- like warrior. Dirt was smeared specifically around his face, dark brown brightening his eyes. "I like yours, too," I said thoughtfully, grinning as Rogue walked into view wearing.... little.

He wore a cheetah print loincloth and held a wooden club in his hand. He smiled as he saw me, grinning crookedly with a suggestive raise of his eyebrows until he was Alec. The smile immediately died, replaced with a more harsh expression.

Alec appraised him before turning to the set where a lot of guys and girls our age milled about, talking and flirting and dancing and sneaking sips of decorative punch. "See you later, kitten," he purred with avid sultriness, playful looping my 'tail' around his finger before walking up to the giggling girls.

I snickered, noticing he was joking. Rogue got to me then, eyebrow raised and clutching the club.

"Need me to handle that? Por favor?" he half begged, looking after him. "I have a weapon..."

"Is that club paper mache?"

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half the girls flirted with Alec, and he was soaking it up like Spongebob. Rogue, on the other hand, was constantly tossing me nervous glances with every toothpick bimbo that touched his arm.

"ARI, OVER THERE WITH ROGUE. NO, BRING ME THE COFFEE LATER SHARICE. OKAY, ROGUE SIT BY THE FOOT OF THE CHAIR. NO, LOVE SEAT, NOT COUCH!!! Okay, Ari by him!!"

I nervously walked over before following instructions from a photographer. Right heel by Rogue, other propped out. I reached my hand up like he said, fingertips delicately touching the cat ears, and the other hand held my tail out cutely. Or at least they found it cute..

"ADORABLE, HONEY!! JUST STAY THAT WAY!! ALEC, GET AWAY FROM THE BACKGROUND GIRLS AND CROUCH YOUR |ASS| BY ARI'S KNEE."

We did various poses, some of me looking down at the guys and laughing. Some of them giving me overly chastising looks as I sat in a caldroun, grinning like a mischievous little minx. It was finally time to go to the next shoot, and I was so busy at this point I'd barely thought of my little stalker problem.

Some plans had changed. Since the last shoot was apparently to.... racy .... for teen readers, it would be in Cosmopolitan, a shamelessly sexual magazine.

Now I was sitting on my makeup chair, nails being painted a blood red and toes a sparkly aqua blue. My dark hair had extensions being added until they were down to my calves, then was put in a high ponytail. Makeup was done in dark purples and earth tones on my eyes, gaudy sparkling false eyelashes finishing the look.

Red lipstick stood out on my mouth, feeling caked on. I was a genie. I had the sheer red bottoms on, silky shorts underneath the thin, see- through material. The top was made of silk as well, sides sliding of my shoulders. Silk laced over the top, showing a terrifying amount of cleavage, and the pants slung low on my waist.

I looked like Princess Jasmine .... or her slutty sister.

"Now where the hell is my Aladdin? " I murmured to myself, standing on bare feet. No shoes for this costume. Clusters of bangles suffocated my arms, and intricate head jewelry hung over my forehead. I turned to see Alec appear as a sultan, puffy white hat. He had a high- necked silk shirt on with the same types of pants as me, and cartoon-like golden shoes that curled up at the toe. He'd even been spray tanned some.

Rogue followed behind him, and I might have drooled. Or died. I don't know, and don't care. I'd have died happy. He was like.

.. some sexy desert raider. Alec was dressed as the guy you want for your happily ever after. Rogue looked more like who you'd want for adventure. He wore light beige, fashionably torn pants like ours, but they looked edgier. He wore a red, suede... trench? Jacket? It was a long overcoat, swishing past his calves. It hung open, nothing underneath. I reached out, briefly touching it. It felt like silk. Cashmere maybe. And whereas Alec's face was perfectly clean, Rogue had smudges of dirt, as if he'd just rode in from a raid.

I looked up at his face, and saw him guiltily look away.

"What're you looking at? " I laughed. "We all look weird here, not just me!" I protested, grinning. I looked like a goofball. What was the big deal?

"You don't look weird, love, " he murmured, touching my cheek before stepping back. a weird look flashed in his eyes. What the hell? I leaned towards him suspiciously, and he flushed suddenly, stammering gibberish.

"Are you alright?" I asked with concern, stepping closer. I touched his chest. He looked anywhere but at me.

"You're stupid," Alec announced happily.

"What!? " I looked up at Alec, outraged."He's the one acting weird! He's looking at me funny!! "

"And you're blind? Wooooooow ..." he said exaggeratedly, giving a pointed look at me from head to toe. I looked down, then stepped back from him with a flush . Sometimes I wondered if I even affected him like he did me. He was so.... Rogue! And I was so... Me. Yeah. Hi.

Guess I knew now. :I :T

"Sorry...." I murmured sheepishly, offering a shy smile. He rolled his eyes, sighing, and tool my hand, walking me to set.

"Silly chica. Silly, beautiful girl, " he whispered, leaning over to quickly kiss my cheek before we took our places. I flushed as shoot started, then got with the program. We stood in a small set, built to look like a VIP lounge. It was filled with steam and flashing lights of all colors. I stood between them both, taking various shots. Arms around their waists (click), their arms around mine (click). One with me pressed between them like a helpless damsel in distress, facing Rogue but looking back at Alec as they gave each other suspiciously good challenging looks (clickclickclickclickclickclickclick).

"OKAY. TWO SEPARATE SHOTS. SOME OF ARI WITH ROGUE, SOME OF HER WITH ALEC. SAME POSITIONINGS, DIFFERENT PEOPLE. LET'S PRAY TO GOD, ALLAH, CHANNING TATUM, AND WHOEVER THE FUCK ELSE YOU WORSHIP THAT NOBODY'S TOO STUPID TO DO THIS. I'M NOT NAMING NAMES HERE..... SHARICE. "

I got in position with Alec, sitting in his lap, and did the poses as I'd gone over again and again with the director. Rogue stood to the side, glaring at a smirking Alec. I rolled my eyes, ignoring them both.

"'K, honey, lean back!" the photographer called out

"Sultry looks!! Snuggle into his chest, he doesn't bite sweetheart!! "

"Don't trust that as a fact, " he murmured in my ear, reaching a hand around and resting it on on my knee. My eyes widened and I sat up with a squeak.

"He's throwing crap in!! " I protested, glaring at him. He grinned.

"But doesn't it look good, Max? " he argued, looking at the photographer. Max looked thoughtful, then turned to the director.

"Permission for Alec to go improv?"

"By all means, " he said after a few seconds, slurping his coffee.

My mouth popped open, but I quickly sucked it up. The camera clicked as he wrapped my hair around his fingers, lay his hands on my thighs, touched my face. The final click went off as he pressed a kiss to my temple, face close. I scowled after that one.

By the end of all that I was in a grumpy mood until I heard Rogue's name being called. I immediately perked up as he stepped up to set, taking my hand, and ignored the catcalls and laughs with a red face.

I sat in his lap without having to be told, much to everyone's amusement, and the shoot started. Rogue and I were also given permission for improv and I was.... yeah. I was nervous.

I leaned forward, hands gripping his as I tilted my hand and gave a sultry look into the camera. He pulled me back lightly, and we stood up. They always played music for shoots, and I noticed Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood come on

He pulled me close, our foreheads and noses brushing.

"Do you know how badly I wanted to kill him? " he murmured as we turned to the cameras. He stood behind me, his prop knife in hand. It was real, with intricate Arabic designs. I took it, half turning to face him as a a flurry of clicks went off. I held it up dangerously as we looked into the camera, and he took my sash, pulling it across from my waist to my right shoulder. We moved back, and I sat on the couch, leaning in close to him as I gripped his overcoat with my hand.

"Imagine how I felt, " I grumbled softly, trying to ignore his thumb brush the lace of my top, move down to rest at the curve of my low slung pants. Cue psychotic clicking of cameras.

"Almost done!!" Max called softly. Rogue leaned over suddenly, and I looked up at him in surprise. His dirt smudged hand grabbed mine, fingers interlocking. As he pressed a warm kiss to my neck, supporting himself over me, my eyes focused on a tattoo written on Spanish on his wrist I'd never noticed. The clicking went crazy, then stopped.

"AMAZING. AMAZING CHILDREN. OH MY GOD. THIS JUST. I CAN'T EVEN. I NOW LOVE YOU LIKE MY OWN. I'M GOING HOME NOW, GOODBYE."

I laughed, breath a little shaky. Getting up, I was a bit wobbly.

"Dammit, Rogue, " I muttered, stumbling.

"The outfit tempted too much, " he insisted.

"I'll be sure to ask to keep it," I grumbled sarcastically.

"Rogue!! "

Everyone was congratulating us, excitedly going over the photos on the computer. I was rolling my eyes disapprovingly at Rogue when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"HEY BITCH!!!" Lily shrieked. I pulled away, laughing.

"Hey, what's up? "

"Meeting you here like you asked. I'm walking in now, WITH my VIP pass to get inside the perimeters , " she chattered happily. I grinned, about to tell her that I felt like going out tonight, when she cut me off.

"Ooo, hottie alert! Meet my by the fold table, bitch!! I might've found a date for tonight. I wanna go out soooo bad, " she said, quieting down. I looked around, taking Rogue's hand.

"Good!! I wanted to go out anyways, " I said, looking at Rogue kn question. He nodded, looking excited at the thought.

"Great! Because yooooou can get us into the best clubs, little miss sexy-Brazilian-boyfriend-having model," she teased. I grinned, looking over. I saw her and walked over. Potential Date Boy was leaning close, and she had no problem with it. I chuckled. God, I loved Lil-.....

Wait a minute.

"Ari!! Hey!! This is Alec! " she said. He turned and winked.

Party on.

~~~~~~

Worked hours on this!!!

vote, comment, fan, etc

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

15.1K 645 38
This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even give her the time of day. Misha never had...
95.1K 2.4K 32
This book is a sweet plus size romance. This book has all my emotions and feelings in it. My heart and soul lays in peace with this book. There are...
633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
24.1K 966 27
I am Sam, a 17-year-old in my junior year, weighing 200 pounds. I am fat; calling me fat is an understatement. I am obese. If you call getting a stra...