Us Against The World

By Uniquelywritten86

With all the madness surrounding the couple they finally agree to focus on bettering their relationship. Whic... More

This Is Our Relationship
Blue Light 2.0
No More Disrespect!
Therapy Saved Us
Creating Memories I Never Had
The Truth Will Reveal Itself
Checkmate Bitch!
So Called Friends
Almost To The Finish Line
Therapy Won't Fix This
The Day Has Come
A Weight Has Been Lifted
Congratulations
We All Have Choices
No New Friends
Karma!
Denial
New Beginnings
It Could Have Been Worse
It's Always Something
No More Talking
One Step At A Time
We All Have A Past
Eviction Day Came Early
Everyone Can't Be Trusted
You Gone Learn Today
Growing and Glowing
Let Me Cater To You
Our Family Is Crazy
Yes!
Doing Better Than Ever
People Stay Testing Us
New Neighbors New Problems
Fatima's Big Heart
It's Not Easy Letting Go
I'm Gone Protect Mines!
Old Run Ins & New Relationships
She's Gone
Mending Bridges
Baby Girl 💜♥️ ❤️
Boundaries
There's Always Some Truth
They Stay Fucking With Me
Now Run And Tell That
Close Call
Who Are You
Our New Home
One Step At A Time
House Party
Caught Cheating
It's Time
Zaya Marie Taylor 💜
Our Family Is Complete
A Big Help
Stepping Out on Faith
Us Against The World Still....
A Lot Has Happened
Daddy's Home
2nd Run In
Pay Attention To The Signs
New Distractions
Someone From Our Past
Confessing
Nasty Ass
Time Is Up
Playing Nice
Bitches Playing Dirty
It Must Be Done
Blackmail
Bye Bitches
You Got The Right One
Double Dose Of Stalking
Who Are These Bitches
You've Met Your Match
Game Plan

Things Ain't What It Seems

1.2K 63 59
By Uniquelywritten86

I only seen Fatima break down and cry like that twice so I know she was hurt. I wish I could take all her pain away but I couldn't. I never want to be the reason her heart gets broken again. I know I've fucked up before but Fatima really made me want to do better. She actually made me feel like a man. I wanted to do better for myself too. I am not my past mistakes I know people are waiting on me to fuck up. But they can keep on waiting . The new and improved Zac is here to stay.

I decided to write Fatima a little motivation on the mirror so she would see it when she woke up.

"Love is what makes the ride worthwhile" I am glad I got on this ride with you. Today is a new start have a good day. Love Zac

The Airport

I decided to pay Danni a visit, I actually missed Danni. Out of everyone in the sister circle Danni was the realist.

I know she's going to be surprised to see me

I snuck up behind her and yelled Daniella King

Danni: What the hell are you doing here you don't work here anymore.

Zac: I can't come see mat friend

Danni: What do you want Zac?

Zac: Nothing how have you been Daniella

Danni: Stop saying my name like that and like you care.

Zac: I do care, and I wanted to see how you were doing with the whole Preston situation.

Danni: I'm doing great

Zac: You don't have to lie to me Danni, I know you're playing hard to get. I know you feeling Preston why you giving this man a hard time.

Danni: You were the one giving him shady advice remember. He wanted a reaction so he got one thanks to you

Zac: (Looking around like he was clueless) Who me?

Danni: Yeah, I know it was you how else would he have known about the moo boots chick and the girl from the gym.

Zac: I can't confirm or deny

Danni: You don't have to because I already know it was you. But that's okay

Zac: You should really give my guy a chance, he really loves you

Danni: I know that Zac

Zac: Then stop playing

Danni: That's that all you came up here for, did he put you up to this.

Zac: No I really came to check on my friend

Danni: Sure you did, how are things with Fatima, are you staying out the dog house

Zac: Things are better than ever and of course I am. Why are ya'll still betting on me?

Danni: Oh no, I know for a fact Karen doesn't stand a chance when it comes to Fatima. I knew ya'll were finished when you told her at my place.

Zac: Now if only she would have believed me the first time I told her. Now we just have to get through this baby situation.

Danni:(Throwing Shade) I forgot she don't know who her baby daddy is. Could be you, could be preacher man. Did she give you the date timeline that she got from her doctor.

Zac: What date timeline?

Danni: Andi and I went with her to her doctors appointment and they gave her a date in which the baby was conceived on. It not 100% accurate but close.

Zac: What date did they say?

Danni: The doctor said the 12th but she asked about the 19th.

Zac: And you sure the doctor said the 12th.

Danni: Yes I'm sure

Zac: Why are you telling me all this, ain't that your friend.

Danni Yes but I don't think that baby is yours Zac, the timeline isn't matching up. When I asked her was she sure she said yes but the look on her face when the doctor gave her the date wasn't good. And I feel like Karen wants something that will always link you to her. All I'm saying is make sure you get a DNA test. Don't just go off her word.

Zac: Yeah she failed to mention the date when she came to my house to talk about child support. I took her some papers to look over to give to Andi but she signed them right away.

Danni: Why would she sign the papers when she's not 100% sure who the child's father is. You didn't hear it from me but you may want to wait.

Zac: Thanks Danni I really appreciate that. I'll let you get back to work make sure you give my guy a call.

Danni: I'll think about it.

Zac: Alright take care

What Danni said really got me thinking and trying to form a timeline of when Karen and I got caught in the salon. I know she tried to say she wasn't messing with Aaron but I know for a fact she was. Hell I was hoping he was the father so that way I wouldn't have anything else to do with her. I just wanted a clean start with no drama.

The baby ain't even here yet and she always wanting to talk and popping up crying. She should have kept the same energy when she when she wrote them letters saying she wanted nothing else to do with me.

Karen wanted to act like she was an angel the whole time we were dating but she didn't know I knew about her side piece Rico. She would normally call him when she got mad at me. She thought I didn't know but she ended up leaving some old messages in her phone with him. I couldn't even be mad though as much shit I did.

I'm going to see how this all plays out and see if she tells me before everything comes out.

Phone Ringing

Zac: She finally is awake

Fatima: Yes, I woke up looking for you and you were gone.

Zac: I stopped and checked on Danni before I went in to work.

Fatima: How is the doing?

Zac: She's doing okay she actually just gave me some information about Karen and the baby.

Fatima: What type of information?

Zac: She went to the doctor and got the timeline of conception.

Fatima: So she ended up doing what I recommended

Zac: I guess, but she never said anything about the date and according to Danni it was the 12th.

Fatima: Well is that when you and her were messing around.

Zac: No, we messed around a week later and we didn't even finish because Aaron walked in on us.

Fatima: Well you need to halt on the paperwork that she already signed and we need to see if you can do early DNA testing they have that.

Zac: I really don't want to wait until she has this baby, I just want to be done with this situation too.

Fatima: Well lets just wait and see you never know she may say something

Zac: I doubt it for some reason I feel like she don't want me to be happy especially if I'm not with her.

Fatima: She gone have to get over it because that ain't happening. And I've been trying to be respectful but that's not getting me anywhere. I don't want to complicate things with Andi because she's my boss and Karens best friend. But I could have easily dealt with Karen a long time ago. I just been sparing her ass she's lucky that's all I'm going to say.

Zac: I know it's been hard but hopefully this will all be over with soon and we can start planning this wedding, making our own babies.

Fatima: You stay trying to get me pregnant, let me find out you trying to trap me.

Zac: I don't need to trap you because you're not going no where. What they say in that song "Love ain't perfect, we're still working." So as long as we both working and putting in the work you ain't going no where

Fatima: Okay I get it. Hold on for a second someone is calling on my other line.

Clicking over hello, hello this is Fatima. Nothing just heavy breathing into the phone.

Clicking back over to Zac.

Fatima: I need to track this number because they are call all day but don't say anything. It's getting creepy at this point.

Zac: You need to be careful especially since it can be anyone. Probably Hayden's bitch ass

Fatima: He wouldn't be that stupid but then again I wouldn't put anything past him. It's okay I'm going to find out who keeps calling

Zac: Okay babe please be careful and call me if anything happens so I won't be worried.

Fatima: You know I always carry the strap I wish someone would.

Zac: Okay gangster just call me.

Fatima: Okay babe I will

With the new information I got I guess we just wait to see it everything will reveal itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wanted. By _rayy4

Fanfiction

22.3K 1.2K 18
another zac and fatima story.
8.9K 819 11
Zatima
31.9K 1.7K 21
You believe in love at first sight?! Well come take a glance
28.9K 2.5K 34
Read an find out !