Kimetsu Models๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ’„

By Hobo2603

Muichiro Tokito is a male fashion model for runways and catalogs (as you can tell from the story cover haha... More

Stage two: You Made The Cut
Stage three: Put On A Show
Stage four: New Student
Stage five: What Side Of The Coin?
Stage six: Let There Be Rain
Stage Seven: Let Him Eat Cake
Stage eight: First Date
Stage nine: Jealousy
Stage ten: Confessions and Cake
Stage eleven: Keeping Secrets
Stage twelve: Cat fight
Stage thirteen: The Calm Before The Storm
Stage Fourteen: Retaliation
Stage fifteen: Take A Bow

Stage one: Audition

462 15 6
By Hobo2603

Nezuko Kamado flipped a page of an Akuma magazine as she anxiously waited for her name called by the ravenette secretary. Nezuko bit her lip in apprehension when she calculated her competitors. These girls had pretty faces, with Coach handbags attached to their hips, and they wore vintage clothes that Nezuko could never afford in a million years.

Nezuko didn't fit in with these girls at all. She knew it too by the supercilious gazes they shot at her. Nezuko heard the other girls cackle like catty hyenas. Nezuko rolled her eyes in indignation. She knew they portrayed her as the butt of their joke.

Nezuko sighed at her perturbed thoughts. Nezuko decided to quit dwelling on those girls, and focus at the magazine she held. Nezuko still couldn't fathom that she might have the chance to be the next model in this particular magazine. Nezuko wanted to be a famous fashion designer, but she knew this might be her big break to be in the clothing field. Nezuko flipped the next page before her breath caught in her throat. Nezuko was captivated by the pretty young model named Muichiro Tokito.

Nezuko ould admit her strong ambition for this audition had a lot to do with the long black to mint green haired beauty. Nezuko wanted to meet her teen idol and her long-time crush that she only knew from afar. Muichiro Tokito was her teenage dream. Nezuko knew if she aced this audition; Muichiro Tokito would be her model partner. It wasn't just because of his handsome kinda girl looking looks and those mint ocean colored like eyes that made her heart swoon. Additionally, It was how he portrayed himself in those glittered magazines.

It astounded her that Muichiro Tokito, who was at the tender age of six, could put on such a front for the camera. It kept Nezuko guessing on who really was Muichiro Tokiti? Who was the boy with the many faces?

"Madame Kamado," The secretary addressed her in a clipped tone.

"Present!" Nezuko squeaked as she bolted out of her chair.

"Master Tokito will see you now," The secretary said as she beckoned Nezuko to follow her.

Nezuko lushed as she passed by the animated girls. Some snickered as they pointed at her like she was a comical sight. The moment the secretary turned her head and glared at them harshly. They froze their positions like mannequins at a clothing store. Nezuko gave the secretary a grateful smile, which she only nodded for her reply.

The secretary led her down a long, narrow hallway that reminded her of a complex labyrinth. The walls were covered with a tacky yellow wallpaper, and was dotted with various photos of models. Nezuko twiddled her thumbs nervously, while she tried to ignore the swirling butterflies in the pit of her stomach. Nezuko reminisced her best friend, Makomo, propitious words and text messages. Makomo had faith in her that she could do this. Nezuko would not let her friend down, so she needed to pull herself together.

"The key is to not let them get to you," The secretary said wisely, which snapped Nezuko out of her reverie.

"Pardon?" Nezuko inquired with a frown.

"If you want to be a model and pursue in this kind of business. You need to learn to endure people's critical words and compose yourself," The secretary proceeded like there was no gap in their conversation.

"Even so, the true beauty of being a model is to express yourself, instead of hiding it behind a mask," Nezuko piqued passionately. The secretary froze for a moment as she contemplated Nezuko's words.

"In a way you're right, sometimes being sincere is better than being plastic," The secretary replied before they strode forward again in heavy silence.

Nezuko hated awkward silence, and it encouraged herself to make an abrupt conversation.

"Why did they chose such a distasteful, wallpaper color?" Nezuko asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" The secretary asked with a hint of hidden amusement in her tone.

"They could have used any other color, but they had to choose that ugly; bright yellow. It doesn't express well with the personality, given by the photos on it. The models on there look disconsolate and haunted, not at all energetic for a bright color." Nezuko articulated as she felt the designer in her pop out.

"You're quite a sharp one, just like Muichiro . I hope the boss chooses you because Muichiro could benefit you as his partner." The secretary whispered to herself.

"What did you say?" Nezuko asked curiously.

"Nothing important, we're here," The secretary knocked on the door before she opened it fully.

Nezuko gulped as she pictured herself as a lamb being thrown into the lion's den. Mr. Tokito stood up in a intimidated manner from his desk. He gazed at Nezuko through his spectacles, with his lips in a hard line, and addressed his secretary in a cold tone.

"That will be all, Makime. Please be alert when I need the next potential model,"

"Yes sir,"Nakime replied before she closed the door behind her.

"Nezuko Kamado , is that correct?" He asked, but it was more of a statement.

"Yes sir," Nezuko confirmed as she lingered at the door.

"There are possibly way more beautiful girls auditioning for this particular job. What makes you stand out than those other girls?" Nezuko knew she shouldn't have come.

The words that came out of Mr. Tokito's mouth made her insecure. Nezuko wasn't confident or prettier like those other girls, but Nezuko knew for a fact that she wanted to suppress herself.

Nezuko walked forward with her head held high. She looked at Mr. Tokito dead in the eye and didn't falter in the slightest.

"Things come easier if you have a pretty face for this industry. Unlike those girls, I want to suppress a pretty face to something more bewitching." Nezuko said strongly.

"Quite a good verdict. Please follow me to the back, I'm quite intrigued to see how you are for the camera with my son." Nezuko gulped when he mentioned his son.

"Muichiro's here!?" Nezuko squeaked when he led her in another small room from his office.

Nezuko aw a bunch of cameras, with a couple photographers behind it, and in the middle stood a God on a white platform- Muichiro Tokito.

"How are we supposed know you're a good partner for my son, if you don't model with him?" Mr. Tokito asked like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I guess you're right," Nezuko replied with a forced laugh.

Nezuko iterally thought she would have to model by herself. Not with the one and only Muichiro Tokito by her side. Her heart wasn't prepared for this yet, she needed more time to compose herself.

"Muichiro , this is your next potential model," Nezuko blushed when Mr. Tokito announced her to Muichiro .

Muichiro smiled at her when she caught his attention. He waved at her jubilantly, which made her weakly wave back at him. Nezuko slowly made her way towards Muichiro and felt so small next to him.Muichiro wore designer jeans, with a black t-shirt, and his beautiful black to mint blue green hair style in a low ponytail . Nezuko on the other hand, she wore black leggings, with a pink sweater, and her hair was in a high ponytail.

Muichiro tuck his hand out, "My name is Muichiro Tokito, what's your name?" He inquired chivalrously. Nezuko almost thought she heard a choir of angels singing when he talked.

"Nezuko Kamado," She replied before she looked at anywhere but him.

"Alright, you know what to do Nezuko. You have to give the gal a peck on the cheek for the photo," The photographer said with a grin. Nezuko blushed like a red tomato at the photographer's statement. Scratch that, the photographer's death sentence upon her.

Throughout the photo shoot; Nezuko avoided Muichiro's lips like they were the plague. Nezuko ducked when his lips came in contact with her cheek. Nezuko made scary faces when he got too close to her. Probably the most mortifying thing she did was when she crawled under him to get away from his frantic hands.

"Miss Kamado , is there a problem?" Mr. Tokito asked while being aggravated with the young girl's obnoxious actions.

"No, not at all," She said uneasily as she stood up.

"Father, maybe it's best we do another pose for the shoot. I even think the kissing part is a bit inappropriate." Muichiro said in her defense with a blush.

"Muichiro , the other girls you smooched with didn't have a problem. We should not give Miss Kamado special treatment from the others," He responded simply. Muichiro gave her a pitying look before he put his hand behind his neck nervously.

Nezuko took a deep breath as she calmed herself down. She needed to do this. Nezuko came here to prove herself that she's more than a timid character. Boldly, without even realizing it, she gave Muichiro Tokito a chaste kiss on the cheek. The flash of the camera brought her back to reality.

She squealed out loud and stared at Muichiro's dumbfounded face. "I'm so sorry, this was a mistake, I need to go. Thanks for the opportunity and your time, bye!" Nezuko stuttered out before she dashed out of the room.

"I have to say, this is probably one of my favorite photos so far," The photographer said when he showed Muichiro and Mr. Tokito the photo.

"What do you think, Muichiro?" Mr. Tokito asked with a knowing smile.

"I want her," Muichiro said with a smirk.

All traces of Muichiro's facade of being princey was gone. In place was his true self; a devious cat that was always up to no good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 7.7K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ lucent: softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

182K 13.7K 34
โ™ก This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
3M 250K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...