Rivaling The Straw Hat Pirate...

Par JackieBlueReader

You embark on a journey gathering your crew and increasing your bounty You later get noticed as one of the mo... Plus

Introduction : What Made You Become A Pirate
Part 1: First Adventure As A Pirate
Part 2: New Island, Forest Of The Animals
Part 3: The Samurai From Wano...
Part 4: Meeting The Right Hand Man Of The King Of The Pirates
Part 5 : The Sniper & The unexpected Reunion
Part 6: Fates decision....
Story (2/2) Starts Part 8: What Lies Beyond The Dawn Teaser
Part 8:What Lies Beyond The Dawn
Part 9: The Chase Begins
Part 10: Aller Versus Ussop
Part 11: Shank's Bet
Part 12: Realization Of Stakes...
Part 13: The City Of Moltens Peak
Part 14: Redemption
Part 15: To The Center Island : Jewels Cove
Part 16: Akainu's Hunch...
Part 17: Kyyu Vs. Zoro (Swordsman To Swordswoman)
Part 18: Badger Strength
Part 19: To Be A First Mate...
Part 20 : Luffy And (Y/N)

Part 7: The Jolly Horizon Pirates And Villa Magnum

153 8 0
Par JackieBlueReader

(Your island)

×
×
×

(The Instructor that taught you and other island pirates Martial Arts hat sat down at the coastline, watching the seagulls and the sunset)

(You stomped up to the instructor after finishing your pushups)

"Hey...Old Man...Why are you here sitting alone?"

"Heh, its you again..."

(You see the old man smiling as he holds his bear)

(He turns to look out at the ocean)

"You know...Sometimes when you reach a later age in life, you appreciate the view mother nature created..."

(He digs into his pocket)

(He takes out a picture)

(You walk up to the man)

"Hey... What is that?"

(You see a picture of the instructors old pirate crew)

"You really adore your crew, Is there another story you have about them?"

"Nope, i just enjoy the times i used to watch the seas with my crew in these occasions...We sailed the seas with joy, excited for our next destination and loved it when the water drops would shower us whenever the ship lands over a big wave-"

"You just told me a story😅"

"This one i want you to remember...Just for the sake of it...Or when you remember me...Say when are you going to sea?"

(You pause for a second, look at your arm and clench your fist)

"I feel i have better control of my haki...And with what you taught me, i know i can sail with no hassle-"

"You know when you first washed up on the shore, i first laid eyes on your unconscious body, you had released a huge surge of that haki"

"I know-"

"And it was so fierce and loud that all the islanders had seen its power as if it was its own life form...But what you don't know is that i only know you did it, Nobody here knows about the person who did it"

"Huh?!"

"Yes, Conquerors Haki, A form of haki that only the strong willed can possess...One in a Thousand, And its only you in this island that has it"

"M-Me...I..."

(You began to look at your body as if it wasn't yours and felt a bit of distress)

(You stood up)

(The man opens his mouth)

(laugh)

"Don't worry, its a good thing..."

(You opened your eyes)

(You turn and face the instructor)

"You becoming a pirate is clearly what fate carved open for you to walk through...Hear this out...Shine through, If you setting out to sea, I want to see you on my tv screen alright?"

(The Instructors smile was bright)

(The sunset brightened altogether with his smile along with the seagulls flapping their wings past)

(You remain in your postion)

(The Instructor finally stands up with his empty beer bottle and walks past you)

(He fist bumps on your left shoulder as he walks across)

"Goodluck, i will be teaching the other pirates now"

×
×
×

(Present)

(You hold your wine glass as you sit in your deep thoughts, lying your head on the table)

"Hey!! (Y/N)"

You look up and see Jolter...

"You okay?"

Freedom from your thoughts let you appreciate the people you met in your journey as a pirate so far...

Jolter sits next to you as she holds a cocktail without any alcohol...

You grasp full control of your body...

"You decided to let loose huh?"

"It has no alcohol, plus im remaining on guard for anything unusual to happen"

"You always vigilant"

"Is it a bad thing?"

"No, Its making me feel bad as a captain to not think that way"

"(laugh)...You have the right to let loose yourself, from now on you will be known as part of the Worst Generation, ..."

"You part of it you know?"

"I need to work a bit harder if i would consider myself one...Maybe i should increase my bounty"

"You know how to increase one?"

"Nope, not that i know of"

(Aller walks to your table a bit intoxicated)

(She spins her gun with such skill)

"Captain, What you up to?"

(She drags a chair and sits back with her one leg over the other with such humor)

"I can't really move right now i need a bit of a breather so im chilling here"

(Aller points her finger at you and winks)

"Gotcha"

(She then relaxes her posture and becomes less rowdy)

"You know Captain...I will make sure nobody touches you, You worthy enough for a sniper to hunt for you, so i will counter hunt all the enemies before they could even get an aim properly"

(You laugh at Aller)

(Jolter twitched at Aller's words)

"Say, Aller, How do you have a higher bounty than mine?"

"Heh, Lets just say many groups hired me for my profession"

(You felt a whiff of Allers Aura which puzzled you)

(You hear the doors open from a corner causing the entire ballroom to silence up)

It was the Blackbeard Pirates...

(Aller turned her face intrigued, crossing her legs)

"So Blackbeard accepted the invitation from the host, huh?"

The entire room was silent and pirates had halted the music as you hear the faint footsteps getting louder...

A man with a chipped tooth wearing a pirate hat and jewelry, walked up to the host who was at the center of the room...

Kyyu and Hyoco enter back into the ballroom lifting Musketeer, Rojin who is also intoxicated...

Rojin couldn't utter a single word without a lisp

Hyoco payed immediate attention to the room as he saw blackbeard...

They continue to walk up to the host with the silence getting more noticeable...

The host turns around full of joy...

"Marshal.D.Teech it's such a pleasure for you to come here-"

Blackbeard grins...

"We have some food there at that corner and the bathroom is located near the ballroom in your exit when you turn right then-"

(Grab)

(Utensils Fall over)

"Yeah, I prefer a much open area then this..."

You see Blackbeard holding the Host by his collar raising him up...

You were shocked at the sight as Jolter remained alert...

Bege and Uroge was laughing at the sight...

Bonney walked up to Jolter and Aller with disgust at the sight of blackbeard...

You saw Hyoco run across the room to the host...

(He proceeded to grab Blackbeards arm that was holding the host)

"Um sir, Could you...Please unhand this person... He was kind to bring us all here and it would be considered indecent for you to do such to a person who hasn't done anything harmful"

Catarina Devon, who is apart of the Blackbeard Pirates had held her hip...

"Muruhuhu, It looks like we got a goody two shoes over here"

Shiryu whos apart of the black beard pirates had walked up to Hyoco...

(He then kneels down and blows a puff of his cigar to Hyocos innocent face)

"Little bear, Lay off our Captain..."

(Shiryu unsheathes his katana)

(He then raises his sword and throws a light swing towards Hyoco's neck)

Kyyu opened her mouth...

"Im pretty sure touching your captain is not as bad as what hes doing choking a welcoming host"

Kyyu's sword was seen holding back Shiryu's...

Some flower pedals had came off her sword...

(She then sheathes it and Blackbeard lets go of the host)

(The host coughs out and gasps for air)

You walk up to Hyoco whos holding the host...

"Is he okay?"

"No he isn't"

"We get him some ice and-"

"Rookie pirate!!"

You turn to Blackbeard's side...

"Tell your crewmates that im doing them a favour, that host of yours isn't all glitz and glamor, he wanted me to help him by killing a pirate in here...I thought you were understanding, but you relied on your trash instincts to take a hold of yall thick brains"

You turn to the host...

"I knew that, thats why i didn't clobber you instantly when you tried to kill my friend..."

Blackbeard laughs...

"Zehahahaha... You really think-

You spit out a wave of haki around the room and Blackbeard was silenced...

You could even see some of his crewmates intrigued by your power...

(So he knows Conquerors... Like Shanks and those other two idiots)

You turn back to Hyoco and help carrie the host across the room...

Aller and Jolter follows along with Kyyu, Bonney and Rojin...

Blackbeard turns to his subordinates...

"I think we might have a new competitor... Lets go..."

You both exit the ballroom at opposite ends...

(At shore)

(Jolter watches the medical team help the host with his injury)

(You sit and watch the sea...)

(Bonney walks up to you)

"(Y/N)! "

You turn to your right...

"Ah Bonney"

"I'll be out, i need to leave before the marines show up"

(Shrink)

(Bonney had noticeably aged)

"Uh...Did you just?!"

"Yes, i can get younger and older at will...I need a good disguise for the marines"

You both smiled at each other...

(Bonney threw a peace sign)

"Anyways... See ya"

You hear a bunch of workers of the Villa...

"Hey!?... Wheres all the food?"

Bonney laughs as she runs to the sea and to her ship...

You stand up...

The host runs to you injured and in bandages...

"Hey, (Y/N) i apologize for all this, what Blackbeard said was infact true an i also apologize for that...Thank you for helping me out..."

You stared at the host with a stern face...

"(Huff)... I don't blame you... I mean we are pirates, so you can't expect everyone to be on good terms or to behave a certain way"

"I regret having you go through this, again i apologize..."

"I will take your apology into account"

"Well... I thought... Since you had no proper attire for pirate wear...I was thinking of gifting you and your crew these as appreciation..."

(You saw his workers coming with a pirate captain coat that came in your size... It was flapping in the wind before you wore it...)

You could feel all the textures and all the embroidery, it gave you a sudden boost in your demeanor...

You visualized looking out to the sea...

"I love it...I was looking to get this, thank you..."

You saw your crew members further down picking their favourite attire to wear as pirates...

Kyyu found a kimono that went well with the theme...

Hyoco put on a custom belt that could hold his knobstick and he wore a lighter pirate coat along with Jolter...

The pirate Rojin Looked for better swords to replace his...

And Aller took the shooters that was made either entirely of gold or silver...
It shined whenever she exposed them to light...

You walk down to your crew with your Coat flapping...

You see Bege and Uroge...

"Ey Milkshake pirate"

"Heh, you also got some stuff"

"Just stuff that will help out with my kid yaknow..."

"That Shoulder Coat suits you pirate"

(Uroge smirks)

"Thanks...You know when leaving this Villa were enemies right?"

"I don't feel like brawling now, ya see, I stuffed myself up with all that food"

You dap up Bege and wave to Uroge...

× You hold your sword and walk to your crew
× As the wind enjoys lifting And flapping around your pirate coat...

× 🔴
× 🔵
×

Thank you for reading this part of the story😁🎉

I will be releasing the LAST parts STARTING FROM 5th June
(UTC 14:00 p.m) can't wait to see you there 📖

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

175K 6K 55
Luffy became the Pirate King. Yes, the first step towards his true goal in life, but it costs everything precious to him. That was the reason why he...
106K 2.4K 14
I don't own one piece, the pictures, or characters. Just writing a story. You become the crew's 10th member! You venture fourth as a straw hat with a...
3.9K 118 15
𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐷. 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑤 ✘ ♀ 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 Description (Spoiler ahead!): You are a young wom...
47 5 3
Days before the Straw Hats arrive at the mysterious island of Zou, they first encounter a tremendous naval vessel called the 'Buddha Dawn,' captained...