Was That It

By Warchy

Jeguk High's biggest fear Choi Young Do and his long time nemesis Lee Yeo Ra , both never got along .When... More

Characters
Jeguk High
*2
*3
*4
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13

*5

135 9 0
By Warchy

Young Do's pov

Even finding the smallest  possibility to stop my engagement with Yeo Ra , I never gave up challenging my dad over stupid games and just like that I asked him for a match of judo.

"So you're telling me to cancel your engagement if I lose this match",my dad said tightening his belt.

"And don't forget to cancel our family photoshoot with Yoo Rachel and her mom if I win", I added to his words.
We began the game while I was playing by the rules, my father wasn't. So it was an easy win for him as he tossed me flat on the ground.

I was clenching my fist thinking about how embarrassing it was to lose against my dad , I caught a glimpse of the girl of my dad's dreams standing over the entrance she walked over to me .

"Yah Yeo Ra what are you doing here", I asked her.

"I came here for sightseeing", she sneered looking at me as lifted her hands holding a water bottle,"Do you need water, looks like you need it".

"No thank you!", I said to her by scrunching my eyes,  "Now tell me the real reason why you're here".

"I know you would do something stupid like challenging you're father for a game to cancel the engagement , when I came  he was already winning , I'm thankfull i was able to see this beautiful sight of you losing.She mocked me.

"How do you know I would do something like that",I asked her.

"Because I too did something similar to what you did", she said while not looking at me.

"Did you ask him for a match of golf to cancel it", I giggled asking her.

By she not answering to my question I knew  it was true. I raised my hands towards her saying,"Give me".

She gave me a blank look not understanding me,"Give you what".
"Give me the water ",I said shaking my plams.

"But when I asked you , you said no", she replied.

"I need it now so give me it", I said by turning to my left.

She looked me in eye,"Ani! I'm not giving it to you now"
I took my hands back after facing another embarrassing moment just for water
____________________________________________________________________
***************************************************************

Author's pov

Young Do had a photoshoot with Rachel and her mom. Rachel had come with a disappointed face as Young Do couldn't cancel to photoshoot ,"You said you'd take care of it , I was mad for trusting you, I guess you forgot about it from the happiness of your engagement",she said furiously to Young Do.

Young Do popping his eyes ,"How do you know about",he asked Yoo Rachel.

"Its your dad , most of them know about it, I heard he's also gonna make it official by holding a ceremony,Congratulations by the way",she said with a quick tint of smile appearing on her lips as she toed into the studio.

Young Do was smart enough to cancel the shoot by bringing a lady whom his dad was with , and Rachel too the other hand was glad about it.

At lunch while Yeo Ra was putting food on her plate in a sudden Young Do's hand reached out for her plate and taking it to a table.

Yeo Ra whinned at him following his back, "Yah Choi Young Do what do you think you're doing".

He sat down placing the table ,"What do you think, I wanna have lunch with you".
Yeo Ra bent down to the table,"Ya we agreed to meet up out of school , its going to get suspicious, later its going to become a  gossip at school".

"Yoo Rachel knows , do you think our news is not going to spread up, she is  a walking gossip herself so now just sit",he said.
"But I don't think she gonna tell people unless she wants something, don't ever open your mouth alright? ",she replied.
Yeo Ra sat down after one his lackeys pulled out a chair ," I haven't told Bona and Yeon jin yet besides Bona is just sitting over there I bet she's still looking at us  curiously, she said by hiding her face with her hair.

But Bona who was sitting just two tables ahead she figured out looking them ,"Has Yeo Ra lost her mind why is she sitting with him or is he threatening her over something ", she said to Kang Ye seul as she was going to stand up Ye seul pulled her to the chair back by saying,"Don't you know its always like that between them and you think she's a fool to get herself threatened by somebody,  but I still think Young Do could do that".

"Stop it will you Ye Seul ah  , I know there is something going on  I'll talk to her later".

Young Do started gulping his food down from his mouth, Kim Tan came barging in looking at the both of them ,"What are you doing",he said staring at Young Do.

"What do you think ,Can't you see we're having lunch together ", he replied.

"Get up " Kim Tan yelled at Young Do,  While Yeo Ra stood up Young Do too stood up and slammed his chopsticks on the table,  "Where did you learn  your table manners , do I have drag your family into this in front of all these people " , he said standing up and facing Kim Tan.

Kim Tan turning towards Yeo Ra, "Yeo Ra!  Have you gone nuts , why are you having lunch with him?, did he threaten you or something like that".

Kang Ye seul whispered to Bona looking at the three of them,"Bona did Kim Tan read your mind , he's repeating whatever you just said , there must have been a reason why you went out with him"."Ye seul will you shut up",Bona yelled at Ye seul.

Kim Tan grabbed Yeo Ra's hand while rushing out of there she tripped as Young Do put his leg forward.Everyone looking at the scene created by them.

Kim Tan held Young Do's collar , Yeo Ra came in between trying to stop Kim Tan, "Stop it I'm the one who tripped".
Young Do looked at Kim Tan,"I think you let your your guard down since I've been nice to you lately, didn't you know your friend and I getting engaged very soon".
The whole school gazed at them hearing what Young Do said, Kim Yunnah too, Yunnah wanted one thing and that was Young Do and she was gonna take whatever price it costs.

Kim Tan staring at him,"What the hell are you talking". Young Do pushing away his hands from his shirt, "Why don't you ask your friend about it".
Yeo Ra fumed at Young Do, "Yahh!", slightly nodding her head," couldn't you keep your mouth shut".
Kim Tan looked at Yeo Ra, "What the! Is it true", he asked her.

Yeo Ra pulled Kim Tan's hand taking him to the rooftop, Bona followed her.

"Did you agree to it?"Kim Tan asked Yeo Ra,

"It's not like my dad is going to listen to me , I'm just stuck like you and Rachel, but I won't take this any further so just worry about yourself.  So how are things going on with Eun Sang", she said.

"That's not important right now"he said raising his voice.

Yeon jin and Bona came running, Yeo Ra looking at them covered her face turning aside "Their annoyance worries me more than my problems",she whispered to Kim Tan.
"Since how long were you hiding this from us",Yeon jin asked her, Yeo Ra did not answer her question
"Yahh are you insane your getting engaged to Young Do ",Bona and Yeon jin shouted.
"Why don't you guys go talk to my dad maybe he'll break it off", Yeo Ra said to them.

"All right then I'll see you guys", Yeo Ra said as walked away not wanting to listen to their nagging.
"Ya where are you going right now"Kim Tan called her out.

"I don't know",she walked without  looking back.
____________________________________________________________________
***************************************************************
Author's pov

Yeo Ra was arranging the shelves at the store, Kim Yunnah's hands were mostly known for destruction, Yeo Ra was exhausted by cleaning up  every mess Yunnah made, it was a disaster at the store.

"Yunnah! You're barely working ,give me hand with these boxes".
"Its just , working is new to me I could lend you a hand, by the way I got to know you're not a student in need  and I also heard you're getting engaged to Choi Young ___", before she could finish it Yeo Ra cutting her off,"That's none of your business now hand me the box over there , its a bit heavy be careful ".

The box from Yunnah's hand slipped falling on Yeo Ra's toe,"Shibal! That hurts", she screamed.
"Oh 'Mianhe '", she lifted the box,"Are you alright, did you just curse ",she asked .

Mr Nam came in  hearing herscream,"Yeo Ra does it hurt  ",he asked .

Even before he could listen to her  answer he started buttering up her mistakes ,"Yeo Ra it won't hurt much so clean up this mess i have to go somewhere so I'll leave".

"Yunnah your shift ended right? Why are you still here , you need to leave your parents will be worried ",he asked Yunnah to leave.

Yeo Ra gazed at him,"Mr Nam is really stupid without his wife", and then she looked at Yunnah who made  an innocent face at her,"Why does she put up an act like she's so innocent ",she said to herself.

Both Yunnah and Mr Nam left. While Yunnah was leaving she noticed Young Do sitting outside the store, she went over to him,"Were you waiting for me", she asked him.

Young Do shifting his eyes,"I would never do that".
"Do you know how disappointed I was after hearing you were engaged ", she kept her hands over her cheek.
"Why does that bother you ", he asked.

"Because I want you , I wanna make you only mine", she said.

"In your dreams , now leave instead of irritating me", he said shoving his hands.

"Meet you at school tomorrow ", and she left.

As soon as she left Young Do entered into the store. He was a bit shocked to see her studying sitting next to the counter, "Well that's new she would mostly drink at her slacking hours".
He stood near the counter looking at her.
"What do you want",she grumbled.
"You said you'd be able to break off the engagement , but you're not even trying", he said.
"Will you just shut up, i was a fool for trusting you that you would keep it between us almost made it official now I can't show my face at school",she said pointing her hand to him.

"Yah Is getting engaged to me that embarrassing ",he asked.
"Yeah, didn't you know that ",she shook her head.

A customer came in going through the stuff he wanted to buy from the shelves and then placing it on the counter, when she looked at him she was too stunned to even speak , after seconds she opened her mouth handing over the bill to him,"We  give a discount for handsome customer", the customer really was a hot guy, Young Do who stood aside listening to her saying , he raised an eyebrow.

The customer gave her a smile paying and he went out. Yeo Ra muttered ,"He's unbearably hot".Young Do was glaring at her non stop.

Young Do started nagging at her,"yah I've been coming here many times but I never got a discount for being handsome".

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have told that in front of you, I understand how it is to not be good looking sometimes truth hurts doesn't it",she said.
Young Do blabbered out,"That's right,  noo.. what the , what do you mean I'm not good looking".
"Now it's the store's closing time so leave"Yeo Ra grumbled.
"How's your foot",he asked.
"What about my foot ",she repeated.
"The heavy box fell on your feet so how's it can you walk?"he said.
"Seriously from when are you sitting outside and eavesdropping , peeping or whatever", she said getting the keys of the store.

Both of them were standing outside as she locked the store, she then turned towards Young Do, "Ya 'jincha' how long are you gonna keep standing here".
When Yeo Ra put her foot forward without looking she literally tripped down,
"Be careful ",Young Do yelled as he pulled her wrist when she bent down he was not letting her trip down this time..
____________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was indeed a big chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.7K 459 18
Seol is the only daughter of the CEO of Yun-Dae Ltd. in Seoul, South Korea. Fate brings Seol and Jung together in this romantic story of a lonely gir...
157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...