True Love Minsung Hyunin Chan...

By AiYunaHime

Seungmin looked down in frustration, his big eyes filled with tears of sorrow. Because of Chan's actions' Seu... More

New Friends?
Why?
You can
Trip
keep it as a secret pls
Barely
Emergency
NOTICE *PLS READ*

Good Idea

177 19 2
By AiYunaHime

The kitchen smelled of fried chicken. After removing the chicken from the pot, Jisung added the remaining half of it into the pot.

"It looks delicious," Doyun said, making Jisung look at the door. Doyun was there, with Jisung's older brother Juwon

Doyun came near Jisung and looked at him carefully. Jisung was wearing a black T-shirt that matched his slender body. His cheeks were slightly red from the heat from being near the stove. Sweat were glowing on his face like drops of dew.

"Doyun I'll be waiting outside. Come soon, okay?" Doyun nodded and Juwon left.

"What are you looking at too much?" Jisung who was focused on cooking, looked at Doyun when he started laughing, instead of answering.

"Why are you laughing?" Jisung asked in surprise.

"How could I not? You were looking at the pot I thought Sungie asked the chickens" Jisung was embarrassed, so Doyun wanted to embarrass him even more. With that, Jisung poked his wrist on Doyun's stomach.

"Hehehe actually Sung looks beautiful, so simple and lovely, I always want to stare at you," Jisung shook his head in disbelief.

"Why did you come so soon?" Jisung turned off the stove.

"I came early to play a football match this evening. Our office team is playing a match against your school. I'm going after finishing the match. Your brother will be waiting for me." Doyun, grabbed Jisung's soft hand and kissed it. Jisung's change of expression went unnoticed by Doyun.

"Sung pls come see us play." Doyun said as he walked out. Jisung nodded, fake a smile.
* * * * *

It was evening time. A lot of people gathered in the football court to watch the match. Among the students at the court were Jisung, Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin. When the match started fans' voice echoed throughout.

Seungmin's phone started ringing, so he answered the call, moving away from the crowd. It was Chan, asking him to come to the park near the court to meet him. Seungmin ended the phone call saying he would be there in a little while.

After informing his friends, he headed to meet Chan. If there is a football match or any other activity in the town, Seungmin meets Chan. They rarely get to meet as they are dating secretly. It is easier to meet as much people don't go to park on such days.

Seungmin went to park and saw Chan sitting on a bench. Chan smiled as Seungmin approached him and held Seungmin's hand.

"Sit here" Chan said, pointing. Seungmin smiled and sat down next to him.

"It's been a while," Chan kissed Seungmin's hand, who nodded in agreement.

"Minnie my father told me to look for a job but I don't want to leave you" Chan said, playing Seungmin's fingers. Seungmin looked at Chan's face. His facial expressions showed that he don't want to go to a job.

"How can you live without going to work?" Channie don't you want to marry me?" Seungmin tried to explain to Chan. Since they started dating, Seungmin talked to Chan about finding a job. But Chan made excuses everytime he talked about it.

"But not being able to meet Minnie..." Chan tried to make an excuse, however, Seungmin interrupted him.

"Channie your father is telling you to go to job for your own benefit, so don't make excuses or I'll break up with you" Chan suddenly put his hand on Seungmin's mouth, panick visible in his eyes.

"Never talk about breaking up. I don't want to be separated from Minnie even in my dreams" Chan held Seungmin's face with both hands. That moment Seungmin could see how much Chan love him.

"I don't want to break up either, so I'm asking you to find a job. I'm sure my mother won't approve you unless you go to job and become a responsible person"
Seungmin is sure that his parents won't leave him in the hands of an unresponsible person. Which is why Seungmin is trying to send Chan to job so much. Like Chan, he doesn't want to break up. Seungmin talked a lot and finally Chan agreed to find a job.
* * * * *

The excitement on the court was very strong. Both teams were attacking the goal frequently. Jisung, who was standing next to Felix and Jeongin, looked somewhat sad. He was unusually quiet.

Jisung's eyes were fixed on Doyun, whose playing. They've been dating for one and a half year now. However, Doyun has spent barely few times together with Jisung. His everything seemed to be sports and friends. Seeing Chan and Seungmin's closeness makes Jisung jealous. He doesn't get much attention from his family, and he is sad that Doyun is also so careless. He only gets affection from his closest friends.

Jisung who was lost in thoughts got startled by the sudden yelling. Hyunjin was kicking the ball, going past two opponents, heading towards the goal. Everyone was excited as the match was gonna end in 3 minutes. Neither team has scored a goal yet. Hyunjin's shot went straight into the goal. The yelling became louder than before.

Jeongin, who was next to them, jumped clapping. They looked at him in ​​surprise. Even though they'd been together for a short time, they'd only seen a quiet Jeongin, and never seen such an act from him. Jeongin stopped clapping, His face turning red from embarrassment

"Your so excited what's the secret?" Felix wiggled his eyebrows.

"Bcuz the school team won" Jeongin feigned innocence.

"Because the school team won? Or because Hyunjin scored a goal?" Jisung joined Felix in teasing Jeongin. His mood lighter than before.

"Sungie don't tease me that's not the reason." Jeongin said, gritting her teeth.

"You actually like him right?" Jisung asked this time jokingly.

"No he's someone else's. Even now, Iseul looks at me like she's going to burn me alive with her eyes. She won't hesitate to tear me apart and eat me. Why is Iseul so angry with me?" He fell in love with Hyunjin, yet didn't dare share it with his friends. He knew for sure he wouldn't get Hyunjin.

"It's because Innie is more beautiful than Iseul. She's afraid she'll lose Hyunjin. I wonder why Hyunjin is dating such a stupid woman." Felix said making a face, to which they started laughing.

As the referee announced the end of the match, someone covered Felix's eyes. Felix asked who it was, holding the man's hands. Jisung and Jeongin looked back to see who it was.

Jeongin's surprise was even greater when he saw the young man covering Felix's eyes. The tall young handsome man had a good figure with dark hair and was wearing sunglasses. At that moment, Seungmin returned. The smile on Seungmin and Jisung's face made Jeongin realize that they knew the young man.

"I know you're hyung. Take off your hands right now," Felix said, grabbing the young man's hand, thinking it was his hyung, so the young man removed his hands. Felix used the opportunity to turn around and hit his hyung.

However, he got shocked when he saw his boyfriend Yejun in front of him. Yejun grabbed his hand, shocked by his action, Felix called out Yejun's name. Minho came laughing.

"I told you lix would think it was me," Minho said, laughing, putting his hand on Yejun's shoulder. Yejunn was also smiling and staring at Felix

"When did Jun come? Without even telling me?" Felix whined, still unable to believe the truth. The man who said he wouldn't be able to come in the next three months is now in front of him.

"I just came to surprise Lixie." Yejun said.

"Well Jun, if you had told him you were coming earlier, he wouldn't be walking on the ground," Minho said, pinching Felix's cheek. Felix angrily, gritting his teeth, kicked Minho. He then turned to Yejun taking his hand, walking out.

As it was almost sunset, everyone startes heading home. With the step forward, Jisung lost his balance. Minho who was standing next to him, saw it and cautiously grabbed Jisung's hand.

"Be careful beauty." He said softly near his ear. Jisung quickly, released his hand and thanked Minho and he followed the others.
* * * * *

"Minho let's plan a trip." Yejun said. Minho nodded in agreement. With Felix's loud scream, they both looked at him at once.

"Yay picnic this weekend." Felix yelled overjoyed. Minho and Yejun laughed at him.

"Kids under eighteen can't go" Minho said, glancing at Yejun. Felix pouted, and walked away, but Yejun grabbed his hand.

"Minho said right. Lixie looks like a baby pouting like about to cry." Yejun joined Minho in annoying Felix. He tried to pull his hand away from Yejun's. However, it didn't work because Yejun was holding on too tightly.

"Lixie you know we won't go without you." Yejun said lovingly. A wide smile appeared on Felix's lips.

"This time we'll go with a larger group of friends." Felix said like a child.

"That's a good idea. I talked to Juwon about the trip before I came here. They said they would be free on Saturday." Yejun said.

"After a while we're going on a trip. My friends will be very happy." Seeing Felix's excitement, Minho and Yejun felt an indescribable satisfaction.
* * * * *

Satisfied that he spent time with Aflak, Ayaani went into the house in a dream world. Suddenly out of nowhere Sunwoo came and spreaded his arms infront of the door.

"If you agree to do what I say, you can go inside," Sunwoo said smirking.

"No, I won't, let me in or I'll call Auntie," Seungmin warned, pointing his index finger.

"If you don't agree, call my mother. Call your mother also. Then I'll tell everyone where you came from. With Chan..." As soon as Sunwoo said this, Seungmin put his hand on Sunwoo's mouth.

"Don't say it so loudly, my mother might hear you," Seungmin said, removing his hand from Sunwoo's mouth. He glanced around the house to see if anyone was nearby. Seungmin was afraid that his mother would find out about his relationship with Chan. Seungmin was sure that he could only escape by doing what Sunwoo's said. So he agreed.

"Give me one third of your pocket money." Sunwoo exclaimed.

"What's the money for?" Seungmin asked, narrowing his eyes like a spy.

"Am I a child who can't handle money? I want to give my girlfriend a gift like Chan gives you gifts because my mother doesn't even give me any money." Iyaz said annoyed and Seungmin started laughing.

"Your girlfriend? Atleast date someone who is nice. There are only a few people who haven't dated her." Amused Seungmin stopped his laughter.

"Laugh as much as you want, I'm gonna tell your mother about Chan." Sunwoo walked inside so Seungmin grabbed his shirt.

"Why are you telling my mother? I'll give you money." Seungmin went inside to get the money.
* * * * *

The next day, when they had free period, the four children left the classroom and headed to the library. As soon as they entered the library, others started doing their homeworks, but Jeongin wanted to read a story.

Jeongin, who was checking the books, looked toward the door when he heard Hyunjin's voice. Jeongin lowered his head as Hyunjin started coming towards him.

The closer Hyunjin got, the colder Jeongin's limbs became, his heart beating faster. So he tried to put the story books in his hands on the shelves and leave. Unfortunately, the books fell to the ground. The librarian and all the students looked at him.

"Sorry," Jeongin apologised and started picking the books.

Jeongin's heart began to beat faster as Hyunjin helped him sort the books. When it was over, Jeongin thanked Hyunjin.

"Innie why are you so nervous?" Hyunjin looked at Jeongin with a smile.

"It's because the books fell" Jeongin quickly wiped the sweat from his face. Hyunjin knew he was nervous and spoke carefully.

"Innie calm down it's not that worrisome," Hyunjin nearly laughed, but tried not to.

"It'll be hard to live if you get worried so quickly." Hyunjin looked at the books trying to pick one to read.

"What do you mean?" Jeongin asked, not getting what Hyunjin said.

"I told you that if you get upset so quickly, you'll have a lot of trouble in life. Just stay cool like me," Hyunjin said, pointing to himself making Jeongin laugh.

Hyunjin smiled as Jeongin calmed down. He took a story book and went to read. Jeongin also took a storybook and sat down next to his friends.

He opened the book to read, but couldn't read it. Every now and then he kept staring at Hyunjin involuntarily, with a beautiful smile on his lips.

Jeongin who was staring at Hyunjin got startled when Jisung put his hand on his. He looked in at him, seeing Jisung as well as Felix and Seungmin were looking at him. No matter how close they were, Jeongin felt embarrassed to get caught by them when he was staring at Hyunjin like that. Biting his lip, Jeongin stared at the book, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Innie this time you got caught red-handed, still you wouldn't agree?" Jisung asked, pulling the book Jeongin was reading.

"Idon't know what you're talking about." Jeongin feigned innocence.

"Sungie said that you still won't agree that you like Hyunjin?" Felix explained.

"No I don't like him. He's someone else's..." Seungmin interrupted Jeongin

"What's the point of lying to us? Your actions tell us that you likes Hyunjin and then your saying he's someone else's boyfriend right? How do you know that Hyunjin and Iseul won't break up? How do you know that you won't get Hyunjin? No one knows what will happen." Seungmin's words made Jeongin admit that he likes Hyunjin.

"Oh no. I forgot Yejun is planning to go on a trip next weekend. Y'all will also go right?" Felix said in a voice full of excitement and enthusiasm.

"Really? I'll definitely go. I haven't gone on a trip for a long time." Jisung said hurriedly.

"Yeah its a good chance to spent time with Chan." Seungmin said dreamingly.

"Innie don't you want to go on a trip?" Their attention turned to Jeongin who sat quietly.

"I don't want to go." Jeongin gave his attention to the book in front of him. With Jeongin's answer, the three of them asked 'why' at once.

"Innie Hyunjin is also going." Felix said after a moment of silence.

"Really? But how does Lix know he's going?" A smile appeared on Jeongin's lips.

"Yejun told me. Actually Yejun and Hyunjin are cousins." Felix explained.

"So Innie will be going?" Jisung asked since he wanted Jeongin to go.

"I'll go if my mother gives me permission," Jeongin said, knowing she wouldn't.

The bell rang and the four headed back to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.9K 33
[COMPLETED] "falling in love with someone you had no intention on falling for, is the most beautiful kind of love. no forcing chemistry, or trying to...
92.6K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
25.8K 1.2K 31
𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚎...
22.6K 1.2K 32
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...