Two Worlds Apart

Od MsChryssieE

An unlikely friendship turned into something more when two paths are crossed. Both from different world's try... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96

44

6.8K 254 45
Od MsChryssieE

Chrysta

"So she didn't even apologize?"

"That girl said nothing. Just got out of my Jeep and went into her place."

"So you're sending her the bill right? She damaged it."

"Nah. I'm just going to cut my losses. I spoke to my painter already and he said he can fit me in tomorrow."

"I still think you should should send her the bill Kev. She scratched your vehicle, she should pay for it."

"I know but shit ain't worth that mess. I don't even know why I went out with her to begin with." He shook his head.

"Ah shit!" I let out unexpectedly then hissed in slight pain.

"Everything good?"

"Yeah. He just have this habit of rubbing his gums on the nipple." I shook my head.

Adjusting my son as he nursed, I fixed the cloth I had covering the top of my breast while I went back to my conversation with Kevin. Continuing with his horrible dating story, I just felt bad for him.

"So the conversation was dead, she had poor table manners and she scratched your Jeep. Where did you even find this girl?"

"In church bruh." He yelled then laughed. "Like a few Sundays when I went, I'd notice her glancing at me so I decided to make the advance. I ain't think sis was that bad."

"She probably came to church in hopes of finding a man."

"For real."

"Well, you dodged a bullet. It costed you but you dodged it."

"For real." He and I laughed. "What's the good with you?"

"Nothing really. Just work and this little one and his dad."

"Okay, okay. How's that going?"

"This past week was great." I exhaled.

"Hmmm. Something's up."

"I love the visits, I just hate when they come to an end."

"I understand. You ever considered migrating?"

"I've thought about it but I can't right now. I have a lot happening in my own life, that the way things are now, are how it has to be."

"I get that. You'll be fine though. Thanksgiving is gonna be just now and I know if you want to just come out there Aug won't say no."

"That is true. I guess it's just to adjust to this whole arrangement."

"Babe have you seen my chain?" Aug came in asking.

"It's on the dresser."

"You on a call?" He asked as he got it.

"Yeah, with Kevin." I said which he then turned around.

"Wassup goon?"

"Hey man." He then answered.

Going back to what he was doing, Kevin and I continued our conversation. Finished nursing, I adjusted my top before lifting baby Aug and putting him on my shoulder to burp. Adjusting my phone, I was now looking at Kevin as the phone was previously laying flat.

"Anyway Kevin. I need to put this little one down for his nap, then eat. Send that girl the bill."

"Whatever." He chuckled. "Kiss that little one for me and thanks for listening."

"It's not a problem." I fanned him off before we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

"Aug?"

"Yes Chrysta?" He answered dryly.

"Yuh could take him? I need to use the toilet."

Coming out of the bathroom, he tightened his towel around his waist and then took him from me. Getting up quickly, I went in and relieved myself.

"Yuh wouldn't believe what happened with Kevin."

"What happened?"

"So he went out with some girl he met at church and she scratched his Jeep door." I reentered the bedroom.

"How she did that?"

"The buckle on her bad dragged on it and she didn't even say anything. Just acted like it never happened."

"That's crazy."

"Yuh telling me." I laughed.

"Ion think he's gonna sleep."

"That's fine." I took him back. "Hopefully he sleeps early tonight, that way we could have some us time." I smirked as I stood between his legs.

"We'll see."

Kissing me on my forehead, I shifted out of his way as he proceeded to get up. With our son on my hip, I moved around, straightening my room. Giving Aug privacy, as he was in the shower, I left the room once I was finished.

"Mommy is hungry bub." I looked over at him. "I know I shouldn't but I'm really craving some spicy ramen. Yuh cool with that?"

Letting out a playful coo, I laughed as he did. Getting the pot and filling it with water, I hummed as I placed it on the stove and turned it on.

"A little later, mommy's gonna take yuh for a walk so yuh could see her house. I think I'll take up your dad's offer on helping me complete it."

Since offering to financially help me finish my house, I've been thinking and over thinking the offer. It took a lot for me to get to this point but I decided that I was going to take up the offer. Taking the ramen out of the cupboard, Aug came walking in.

"What you making?" He asked taking baby Aug.

"Spicy ramen."

"For me too?"

"Mhmm." I nodded and smiled.

Giving him my attention, I turned and paused, watching him interact with our son.

"Why your momma watching me like that man?"

"I just love seeing yuh with him. Even when he's fussing with you."

"He need to stop doing that."

"He does it with me too."

"For me?"

"Yes." I laughed lightly. "So I've been thinking."

"What about?"

"Your offer with regards to my house."

"Mmhmm?"

"I'm going to take you up on the offer."

"Aight." He nodded.

"And I was thinking, later we can take a walk and you can see like what plans I have for what still need to be done."

"Sure."

"Yuh good?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just asking."

Going back to the pot, I uncovered it as the water boiled and added the noodles.

*******

"So this is it. This is my house."

"You still got a lot to do?" He asked as he looked around.

"More or less. The main stuff are completed which is like the electrical and plumbing. I did some upgrades. So it's just the yard to see about and start painting the inside rooms."

"Bathrooms finished?"

"Oh yeah. Those are completed. Come see."

"Those?"

"Mhmm. It's a two bathroom. One in the master bedroom and the other for the other two bedrooms."

Making our way to the master bedroom, I expressed my vision for it while showing him paint swatches and furniture ideas.

"And this is the bathroom." I opened the door.

"This is nice. I like how you did the light colors, it makes the place look bright and relaxed."

"Thanks."

"Same colors for the bedroom I see."

"Yup."

"Let me see the bedroom set options."

Handing him my binder, he flipped through the master bedroom section. Each room had a section with five options from furniture to paint swatches to tiles.

"I like this set."

Seeing the one he was referring too, I smiled and nodded.

"This is one of my favorites."

"Cool. You mind if I go through this and pick my favorites?"

"No I don't mind. Your opinion is appreciated."

Nodding, as he held it, we moved around to the other rooms. It felt so good sharing this with him. Being a home owner was a great feeling. Even outside of the money spent on fixing it to your liking, the satisfied feeling you get when it's all done, is worth it in the end.

"What yuh think about the paint options?"

"I like them. It keeps with the airy feel of the home. I'm honestly surprised that your going with a more modern look."

"Really?"

"Mhmm. Your vibe is more boho chic and yes a nigga knows styles."

"I didn't say anything." I laughed. "And well because it's going to be an Airbnb, I chose to do a more modern style, but believe me, I'm going to be adding a touch of my likes in the decor."

"What about the front and back yard?"

"Recast the driveway and garage and put down lawn in both the back and front."

"No pool?"

"Didn't plan on adding it, as it's not in my budget."

"Would you like too? I mean, it would help with renters."

"I know but right now, I'm just sticking to my initial plans. I'm going to get an estimate, well an updated one on the rest of stuff to be done. I want to be completely transparent with you on this."

"Yeen have to though."

"I know but I want to. I'm grateful for the assistance as is and I want to stay within the budget. So full transparency across the board."

"I know I'm not going to get you to change your mind so okay."

"Good. So." I clapped my hands together. "That's about it. If you want to look around some more, that's fine."

"Yeah. Let me do that with this." He held up the binder.

Taking baby August from him, I sat him on the counter and held him while Aug did another walk through.

"What you think so far?"

Blowing raspberries, i scrunched up my face then laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes." I kissed his nose.

"Babe? You you got room in all three bedrooms to put in walk in closets?"

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Unless you want the rooms to be really spacious."

"I honestly never thought about it."

"You should consider it."

"I definitely will. Ready?"

"Yup. Let's take him to the park though."

"Okay, cool. Mind if I get Roxi?"

"Nah, we can get her." He agreed as we left.

August

"Aug?"

Moving my phone from in front of me, Chrysta stood with her robe open, exposing the lingerie she had on.

"What you think?" She smiled.

"It looks great on you." I smirked.

"Thank you."

Seductively crawling up to me, I repositioned myself, siting up right. Caressing her hips as she sat on my lap, kissing and sucking on my neck, she rotated her waist on me. Aroused at this point, I spanked and gripped her ass.

"Mmmm." She moaned out.

"Tell me what you want?"

"You." She said in a seductive tone. "I want you."

"Well you know what you gotta do. So get to it."

Spanking her again, we shared a kiss. Adjusting the front of my shorts, she took out my member and slowly stroked it. Smirking at me, she then looked down and released some saliva onto the tip, squirming at how cold it felt, as it flowed down, she continued jerking me off before finally taking me into her mouth.

Working her tongue as she orally pleased me, with my eyes closed, I moaned as I enjoyed every moment of it. Hearing her gag, I looked at her, to see her forehead laying on my stomach as she swallowed all of me. Lifting up, she let out a breath and exhaled all while still stroking my now overly wet member.

"Can I have it now I please?" She asked politely.

Wiping her runny eyes, I then placed two fingers in her mouth, fucking her throat, causing more saliva. Gagging, I removed my hand, and motioned for her to keep sucking. This was one of our session where she loved being submissive and I loved every moment of it. Putting in the work, Chrys knew she had to make me ejaculate from head before we got into action.

As she took me deep again, I held her head in place as I let off in her mouth. Gagging while she swallowed, once I was finished, I let go of her head. Coughing, I looked at her as she wiped her mouth and a smirk came up. Still erect, she turned around and positioned herself.

"Take what's yours mama."

Lowering onto me, the moan she let out as I entered her was sexy. Sitting in place, she exhaled then squeezed her walls around me. Slapping her once, she looked back at me, smiled and began riding.

********

"That was amazing."

Glancing at her as she laid there trying to catch her breath, I smiled. Rolling onto her side, she hugged my body and got comfortable.

"Going to sleep?"

"Not yet."

Kissing her on her forehead, she looked up at me and smiled. Engaging in light conversation, her phone vibrated behind her. Stretching behind her, she got it. Glancing down, I saw where she was reading a message from Kevin. Laughing a little, she typed her response.

"You and Kevin, been talking a lot lately huh?"

"Some times more that others. It depends on what the conversation is  about. Why?" She looked up at me.

"Just an observation. I know y'all are cool but I didn't know y'all was that cool."

"Is there a problem?" She sat up.

"Yeah there is. Ion appreciate you being on FaceTime with yo whole titty out like you was this morning." I sat up as well.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. That shit wasn't necessary."

"Firstly, I was feeding our son when he called."

"Okay and? You could have rejected the call till you were finished, is all I'm saying."

"Are you hearing yourself right now? You're acting as if my entire breast was exposed. Even before he called, I had a cloth over it, like I always do. Also, the phone was literally laying flat on my bed where all he saw was the ceiling. I really don't understand why you are making a big deal out of nothing."

"I don't care how the phone was Chrys, don't do that shit again. That shit ain't cool. You talking to my homeboy..."

"So that's what this is about? My friendship with Kevin? You're making a fuss over nothing, after we just had a great moment, like seriously."

"This has nothing to do with y'all friendship. This is about me not liking what you did and you respecting my feelings about it instead of sitting here and trying to justify that shit. That ain't cool and let it be the last time. End of discussion."

After I said my last part, she just stared at me. Shaking her head, she then got up and got her robe.

"Where are you going?"

Not answering, she continued tying the tie.

"Chrysta? I asked you a question."

"I'm going to check on my son. Can I do that?"

"What kind of a question is that?"

"Well seeing as how I require your permission to breath."

"You know what? Fuck it." I said and got up.

As she left the room, I made my was into the bathroom. both slamming the doors.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

76.5K 2.2K 19
r.e.2 " and without you i would surely be a goner, so ... thank you " The story of two damaged souls who fight through hell to fall in love or In w...
681K 12.5K 36
Kim is running her own type of game call her what you want but what happens when she is actually shown REAL LOVE will she change for the better or...
273K 11.5K 61
A marriage is not 50/50. A marriage is 100/100. Its about giving everything you got for the love that created the union. No relationship is perfect...
434K 10.4K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...