Fetish / Larys Strong

By rissarosewrites

Perfection was an illusion and Blyana Hightower had her own demons she was struggling with when she arrived a... More

1. Strong
2. Beautiful Mystery
3. They Aren't God
4. Flailing like a Fish
5. It Glows Green
6. In The Madness
7. Perfect was an Illusion
8. Recruited the Murderer
9. A Hunch
10. Second Son
11. Suffer
12. See My Scars
13. Cake
14. Never Touch Me Again
15. Bread & Bed
16. No Cure
17. Broken Like Me
18. Self Doubt
19. In Love
20. Sparkle
21. Love Is Not Nothing
22. Promises of Death
23. Possess
24. Whole Heart
25. Too Late For Happiness
26. Husband & Wife
27. Spotlight
28. Impressions
29. Happy Dance
30. You Are Killing Me
31. Shit Genes
32. Did You Bring Bread? To Go With My Grass
33. Unfortunate
34. Sprinkle
35. Pull Your Chain
36. Melting Point
37. I Wanted Wine
38. Ba-Belly
39. I See All
40. Wonder Woman
41. Cat's are a Gateway Drug
42. Optimal Access
43. Strip it Down
44. HIDE & SEEK
45. Affairs
46. Protect
48. Be More Like Larys
49. Double Damnit
50. Fire
51. Goodbyes & Rewards
52. Seasick
53. Pretend to Like You
54. Scream
55. Mourn Me
56. Pirates
57. Toxic
58. Bargaining
59. Cowboys & Aliens
60. Unlucky in Love
61. Wed & Worthy
62. Spin Yourself Dizzy
63. Bitter
64. You Little Shit
65. Endearment
66. Murder My Husband
67. Favorite Son In Law
68. Hightower/Strong Clan
69. In The Dark
70. Make's You Happy
71. Useless
72. Grim Reaper
73. Warms the Heart
74. Oathbreaker
75. The World Would Burn
76. Aegon
77. What She Means Is...
78. Debt to be Paid
79. Falling was Easy
80. Stay With Me
81. Unconditionally

47. Bad Idea

770 52 6
By rissarosewrites

"Hello Ser Criston." Blyana remarked. 

"Lady Blyana." Criston tipped his head to her. 

"Teo would like to join training today, is that possible you can say no." Blyana informed him. Teo beamed up at him. 

"lets put him in some leather armor and give him some time with the lord of straw." Criston suggested. Teo nodded eagerly. 

"He's not going to get hurt right?" Blyana countered as Larys helped him into a vest. 

"I will keep him safe my lady, no one will duel against him." Criston assured. 

"He's only five but Luke is here and he's nearly seven so Teo thought he needed to be a big kid and honestly you can say no next time, did you not see my eyes Ser Criston?" Blyana demanded. "It meant please say- Oh honey you look so cute." Blyana remarked. 

"I'm ready mama!" Teo declared. Blyana pursed her lips, rooting her hands on her hips. 

"You certainly are." Blyana agreed. 

"Blyana honey, why dont you go check on Bellamy and Lucia, I will stay here with Teo, make sure he's okay." Larys suggested. 

"You want mama to stay? I can stay." Blyana assured. "Just be super careful and listen to ser Criston and your father." Blyana added. 

"You can stay if you dont freak out." Teo countered. 

"I'm not... I... will check on your siblings and be right back." Blyana decided. "Give me time to take a breath. Keep him safe." she pointed a finger at larys. 

"What's that look for?" Alicent questioned. 

"I'm spying on my child." Blyana remarked.

"Is Teo trouble?" Alicent mused. "About damn time your children were problems." she murmured. 

"No, he wanted to train with Jace and LUke but I'm scared he is going to get hurt, so I'm watching them." 

''Alright boys, Soften your knees. Feet light.'' Criston remarked as the young princes were training together in the courtyard and Teo was smiling around at them, thinking himself a big kid. 

"Larys is with them." ALicent remarked. "He can use his cane as a sparing sword." she offered. 

"And fall over while doing it then he will get hurt and I will have two of my boys to worry about." Blyana agreed. "This is a bad idea."

"Relax, just enjoy the show." Alicent suggested. 

''Keep your feet light and your hands heavy.'' Harwin instructed. He of course had taken a keen interest in the princess Rhaenyra's childrens training. He looked to Teo as he swatted at the straw dummy. 

"Hello your grace." The women echoed when Viserys was rolled up. 

"Hello ladies." Viserys agreed peering down. "AH, the little one is training is he lady Blyana?" 

"Yes, I'm terrified." Blyana admitted. 

"Good to get him started young." Viserys offered. 

"I would prefer him with more padding." She countered leaning in. 

"Sideface, like this Teo." Criston remarked showing him. "Best to get the proper footing in from the start." he offered larys. 

"You know best." Larys agreed, Larys certainly wasnt a fighter. 

''This is the stuff, Lyonel. Lads that learn together, train together... knock each other down, pick each other up. They will certainly form a lifelong bond, wouldn't you agree?'' Viserys questioned as he watched from above. His sat in his chair, as he often did for age did not suit him, he knew he was dying but wasn't every day a gift, he looked to Alicent and offered her a smile but she wasnt looking at him. 

''That is the hope, Your Grace.'' Lyonel agreed.

''Don't stand too upright, my Prince. You'll get knocked down.'' Criston warned and Aegon let out a grunt of distaste. ''Aegon.'' Criston began.

''I've won my first bout, Ser Criston. My opponent sues for mercy.'' Aegon said pompously. 

"Oh no, moody teenager coming in hot." Blyana teased. 

''Well, you'll have a new opponent then, My Lord of the Straw. Let's see if you can touch me. You and your brother.'' Criston offered and Aegon and Aemond stepped forward, sparring swords lunging at criston but he was skilled warrior. The princes were yelling and grunting as they lunged and failed to knock criston down.

"See, this is why I dont want Teo training, he is going to think he can take on Criston or heavens Harwin." Blyana remarked. Larys kept an arm around Teo's chest as they dueled. He watched with wide eyes though. 

''You're gonna have to do better than that.'' Criston said smugly. Teo clapped out as Aegon and AEmond claimed their defeat. 

"I want to be good like Ser Criston!" Teo declared. 

"Am I no longer your favorite?" Aegon countered. 

"I dont think you ever were." Teo admitted honestly. 

"Rude." Aegon countered. 

''Ah. Weapons up, boys.'' Harwin remarked coming up to Rhaenrya's children. ''Give your enemies no quarter.'' Harwin glanced over at Criston and Aegon and Aemond, Rhaenyra's children seemed left out of the training most days. They were younger and werent going to be competing in tournaments anytime soon but Teo was younger than Luke and yet Criston was showing him more attention. 

"Adjust your grip, is that too heavy?" Criston questioned. 

"I think its supposed to be heavy." Teo countered. 

"Good lad." Criston agreed. 

''It seems the younger boys could do better with a bit of your attention... Ser Criston.'' Harwin remarked and Criston turned to him stiffly.

''You question my method of instruction, ser?'' Criston asked calmly. Rhaenyra didnt come to the training yard and ask about her boys, Blyana did. Therefore Criston was going to make sure Teo was taken care of. Luke and Jace didnt have a knack or excitement for training. Criston wasnt going to waste his time on boys that clearly didnt want to be here. 

''Oh, I merely suggest that method be applied to all your pupils'' Harwin suggested nodding to Jace and Luke.

''Very well. Jacaerys... come here.'' Criston agreed ''You spar with Aegon.'' Aegon chuckled seeing his younger cousin step forward nervously. ''Eldest son against eldest son.''

"I'm not doing that." Teo corrected knowing he was the eldest son. He stepped back into Larys. "Tell him I'm not fighting Aegon." 

"You are not fighting against Aegon." Larys assured. 

"Phew!" Teo agreed. "Because I think I insulted him and he's scary when he's mad."

''It's hardly a fair match.'' Harwin remarked.

''I know you've never seen true battle, ser, but when steel is drawn, a fair match isn't something anyone should expect.'' Criston remarked smugly. ''Blades up. Engage.'' The boys attacked, Aegon being elder and larger got Jace down easily but Jace had fire and he jumped back up. Running back Aegon knocked the straw dummy over onto Jace.

"This is bad." Blyana remarked as she turned running down the steps. 

"This is fun." Alicent corrected smirking from the balcony. 

''Foul play.'' Harwin remarked.

''I'll deal with him.'' Criston moved to Aegon as Harwin moved to Jace ''Plant your feet. You have a height advantage. Use it.'' Criston whispered. ''Advance on him...'' Aegon nodded and continued forward quietly before shouting.

''You!'' Aegon shouted lunging down on Jace.

"Stop this please Aegon!' Blyana demanded. 

''Close with him. Press him backward!'' Criston encouraged as Jace tried to get up, tried to scurry away. Blyana looked at Criston confused, why was he encouraging this?

"Ser Criston?" Blyana demanded. 

 ''Close with him! Stay on the attack! Use your feet!'' Criston went on, Harwin glanced back at him nervously. Aegon grunted out as he kept swinging. ''Don't let him get up.'' Criston shouted ''Stay on the attack! They are training, this is the best way to learn," Criston assured her.

''Enough!'' Harwin shouted pulling Aegon back from Jace.

''You dare put hands on me?'' Aegon shouted in outrage.

''Aegon!'' Viserys called down, that was not very prince like behavior his outburst. Alicent tensed when Harwin pulled Aegon back. 

"He dare lay hands on my blood." Alicent demanded. 

''You forget yourself, Strong.'' Criston said calmly. ''That is the Prince.''

''This is what you teach, Cole?'' Harwin countered ''Cruelty... to the weaker opponent?'' Harwin got down picking up the sparing swords.

"Come on boys, I think thats enough for today." Blyana offered. 

"That was scary." Teo whispered as she picked him up snuggling him to her. 

''Your interest in the princeling's training is quite unusual, Commander. Most men would only have that kind of devotion toward a cousin... or a brother... or a son.'' Criston mused and Harwin charged at him. Blyana faltered back and Larys blocked her from them as Harwin pummeled Criston to the ground. 

''Get back!'' the kingsguard yelled pulling the princes away as the men dueled.

'' Say it again! Say it again!'' Harwin demanded as he was pulled back, Criston lay bloody on the ground but a smirk on his face.

''Thought as much.'' Criston muttered. Blyana looked from Harwin to Criston to Larys. 

"What the hell was that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 797 10
𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙀𝙇𝙔𝙎 𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙔𝙀𝙉 tore her mother apart from the inside out. She had gotten stuck halfway from the womb, slowly eroding the bones and...
367K 18.2K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
28.4K 1.5K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. 🐉 "I cannot...
24.8K 1.2K 30
Vaera Targaryen's younger years. You have hopefully fallen in love with vaera over the many stories. This is Vaera Targaryens younger years, pre Illi...