27. Spotlight

Blyana slept all day the next day. Otto thought larys had killed her when she wasnt out by their mid day meal. But she finally emerged just before supper. She was sore and still tired and now very glad larys had wanted to wait her father would have know if they did anything at old town with how she was feeling. Yet she wanted more.

Larys greeted her with a kiss and she wrapped her arms around him holding him hostage to her.

"I was going to bring you breakfast in bed tea in bed but you hadnt woken up." Larys remarked against her lips.

"You tired me out." Blyana agreed kissing him again. "Husband."

"Glorious wife." He answered.

"What time is it-"

"Blyana!" Otto declared and she turned in larys arm.

"Hello daddy." Blyana called out a smile on her face. Otto reached out for her as he approached and she moved to him. "Im fine daddy. Just tired." Blyana assured.

"I was worried about you." Otto remarked not letting her go.

"We were all up late last night." Blyana reminded him. "Wore me out. Im fine."

"Migraine? Dizziness? Nausea?" Otto rattled off some symptoms.

"Im sore dizzy and dehydrated." Blyana answered. "And hungry." She added. "Daddy im fine. In fine!" Blyana assured kissing his cheek. "Im good. Dont worry."

"Im always going to worry, you are my daughter." Otto corrected.

+

Blyana was a married woman. She loved every second of it but her time in the limelight was quickly overshadowed by Rhaenyra announcing her pregnancy.

"What glorious news! The heir is having another heir!"

"Marvelous!"

Everyone was gushing viserys included and Blyana was happy for rhaenyra. She had been a bitch to Alicent but maybe another child would help her mature. Blyana couldnt wait to have a child of her own. Jace seemed a interesting boy, thick black hair and more like his mother on certain days maybe this child would bring some light to Rhaenyra's life. 

The castle was in a buzz. Larys the second born deformed son and his beautiful bride was no longer a topic of interest. It was Rhaenyra, Rhaenyra, Rhaenyra. Just how Rhaenyra liked it.

"I'm sorry she stole your stoplight." Alicent remarked as Blyana played with Aemond.

"What do you mean?" Blyana countered confused.

"You should still be getting all the love and admiration not her." Alicent remarked.

"I am getting love and admiration from the one man that matters." Blyana assured. "I dont care what unknown lords and ladies say. I dont need their attention on me."

"But Blyana-"

"We had a lovely wedding, we stayed in bed the next fortnight, I'm content." Blyana assured. "I dont need to be the center of attention im actually content in hiding." 

"She always does this." Alicent murmured. Blyana Knew that this wasn't because of her but because of their broken friendship the drama that They all felt since Alicent was named queen. She understood her little sisters distaste with the heir the princess the monster that tried to make alicents life miserable at every turn. But Blyana didnt need the spotlight.

"Ali, I'm good at hiding, see!" Blyana lifted her scarf to cover her face before laughing out. Larys smiled back at her, she spun away from him giggling.

"Hello my beautiful wife

"Hello my beautiful wife." Larys said as he approached.

"Hiya." Blyana answered moving to him.

Alicent wished she could love someone like blyana loved larys. Like larys loved Blyana. With their whole hearts.