๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

file?

3K 226 38
By ot7_bang_tan

"Kook can you please bring the first aid box?" Namjoon said to jungkook while sitting down on the couch with yoongi on his lap in straddling position.

"Hyung please relax, dog didn't bite hi-"

"Jungkook do what I said!!" Namjoon said angrily.

Yoongi flinched hard and instantly got up from namjoon's lap. He went to jungkook and clinged onto him.

"Hyungiee don't be scared, joonie is just worried about you" jungkook said softly while rubbing yoongi's back.

Namjoon sighed closing his eyes. He tried calming himself.

Nobody said anything for some minutes but then-

"Namjoon I am extremely sorry, I don't know how it happened s-"

"HOW IT HAPPENED!!? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED!!? YOU WERE HOLDING THE LEASH RIGHT!?" Namjoon yelled loudly at kihyun. He got up from the couch and grabbed his collar then shouted again
"He tackled him on the ground!! That dog could have bite him! Is this a stupid fucking joke for you!!?"

Kihyun was silent. He gulped in fear. The rage in namjoon's eyes was making him shiver.

"J-joonie it's ok, l-leave him please"

"Hyung let joonie handle it, he know what he is doing" jungkook said but then kihyun looked towards yoongi and apologized
"Yoongi I am really really sorry, can you forgive me please?"

"Joonie please? I swear I a-am alright, it was an a-acciden-"

"Jungkook take hyung to my room, I am coming in a minute" namjoon said ignoring whatever yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded. He held yoongi's hand and took him upstairs to namjoon's room.

"Now you listen to me very clearly kihyun!" Namjoon said leaving kihyun's collar.

"I know it's my mistak-"

"Let me tell you one thing clearly kihyun, you are lucky that I am the one who is confronting you because if jungkook was here instead of me then even I don't know what he would have done to you! For him and me, yoongi hyung is our everything so make sure you never do any fucking stupidity like this from next time, this is my first and last warning to you!" Namjoon said in authoritative tone.

"I am really really sorry namjoon, I know yoongi love dogs so I brough-" kihyun was cut off by namjoon.

"I don't want any explanation! Just remember what I said to you!"

"This will never happen again, I promise namjoon" kihyun said.

"I am sorry for slapping you, at that time I just got really angry looking at hyung's terrified expression" namjoon said.

"I understand" kihyun said giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Namjoon sighed.

"Go to Yoongi, he must be waiting for you" kihyun said.

Namjoon nodded and went upstairs to his room.

"God why they overreact so much!? Yoongi yoongi Yoongi!!! So irritating!!" Kihyun said in frustration then he went to his room.

Namjoon entered in his room and saw jungkook sitting on the bed with yoongi on his lap.

"Hyung do something, he is crying continuously" jungkook said who was holding a crying yoongi on his lap. He was bouncing him lightly trying to calm him.

"KitKat, come her-" before namjoon could take Yoongi from jungkook, his mobile rang. He answered the call.
"What is it?"

"Sir about the video cal-"

"I told you at 9pm sharp" namjoon said interrupting her.

"Actually sir I wanted to ask about the file, it's not in office so"

"I have that file, anything else?"

"Yes sir, client was asking if you could do the video call now in half an hou-"

"I said 9pm sharp that means 9pm sharp!!" Namjoon yelled.

Yoongi cried hard hiding in jungkook's chest.

"Hyung! You are scaring him more" jungkook said quickly getting up from the bed. He was holding yoongi like a koala while walking here and there in the room.

Namjoon was very angry right now. He angrily disconnected the call and threw the mobile on the floor.

"MAMMA!!" Yoongi said loudly while covering his ears.

"Hyung! What are you doing!!?" Jungkook said to namjoon.

"I don't know! I am jus- give him to me" namjoon said and took yoongi from jungkook.

"N-no!! Kookie!!" Yoongi said wiggling in namjoon's hold.

"Sorry KitKat, please forgive me for shouting" namjoon said in soft voice.

"P-put me down!!" Yoongi said struggling.

"Hyung pleas-"

"I s-said put me down!"

Namjoon gently put him down on his feet but he immediately went behind yoongi as he ran from there.
"Hyung!"

"Leave me alone!" Yoongi came to his room and locked the door.

"Open the door, hyung open the door!!" Namjoon banging the door loudly.

"Kim namjoon!! Leave!!" Yoongi shouted.

"Hyung let's go from here, Yoongi hyung is fine okay? He needs some time and I think you too" jungkook said stopping namjoon from banging the door.

"But I a-"

"Hyung let's go from here please" jungkook held namjoon's arm and took him from there.

"Jungkook what are you doing!? Leave me! I have the spare key of his roo-"

"Quiet! Sit on the bed and try to calm your mind hyung" jungkook said pointing to the bed.

"But we shouldn't leave hyung alone" namjoon said sitting on the bed.

"Have water" jungkook said giving him a glass of water.

Namjoon sighed and gulped it down.

"Now go and take a shower, you are literally sweating" jungkook said taking the glass back from him.

"I want to know if he's fine or no-"

"You go take a shower and I'll go see what is he doing yeah?" Jungkook said.

Namjoon stayed quiet for some moments.

"Your KitKat was just a little scared, you know he gets scared whenever he see you in angry mode right?" Jungkook said sitting beside him.

Namjoon just hummed.

"And you also know that he must be waiting for you to calm down so that he can cling onto you right?" Jungkook said with a little chuckle.

Namjoon smiled at that and nodded.

"Then go quickly take a relaxing shower so that you can go to him and cuddle with him" jungkook said getting up from the bed. He held namjoon's arm and took him towards the bathroom.

"Ok ok I am going, can you please go and give him a gl-"

"Orange juice? I will give him a glass of fresh orange juice ok? Now go fast!" Jungkook said pushing him inside the bathroom.

Namjoon closed the door with a smile.

Jungkook sighed and went to yoongi's room. He was going to knock on the door but the door was unlocked.

He stepped inside and saw Yoongi sitting on the floor against the bed hugging the plushie close to him.

"Yoonkitty why are sitting on the floor? Come on, get up" jungkook said softly standing infront of him.

Yoongi shook his head as no.

"Ok then, I will also sit beside my yoonkitty" jungkook said sitting next to him.

"Where is joonie?" Yoongi asked in low voice.

"He's taking shower" jungkook said smiling at how yoongi was holding the plushie securily.

"He's not angry now?" Yoongi asked looking at him with his big innocent eyes.

"He lost his temper when he saw you panicking, he know that you don't like it when he's angry so he was very sad hyungie" jungkook said hugging him.

Yoongi snuggled into him while saying
"I will make him happy kookie, don't worry"

"Why will I worry when I know that my yoonkitty is here?" Jungkook said squeezing yoongi tightly in hug.

"Oww kookie, you are hugging very tightl- ah! Hey put me down!" Yoongi yelped when jungkook suddenly just got up and picked him up.

"Sit on the bed yoonkitty, I'll go and get you a glass of yummy juice okay?" Jungkook said placing him on the bed.

Yoongi nodded.

Jungkook went out and came back in some minutes.
"Here, finish it"

Yoongi took the glass from him and quickly finished the juice.

"Is someone hungry?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded and said
"I want to eat spicy ramen"

"Spicy?you won't be able to eat spicy ramen hyung" jungkook said refusing.

"Please please kookie, I wan-" yoongi was cut off by namjoon.

"No KitKat, no spicy food for you"

Both jungkook and yoongi looked towards the door where namjoon was standing.

"But only a little b-"

"No means no hyung" namjoon said going towards the bed. He sat down infront of yoongi on the bed.

"Ok so you guys talk, I'll go and prepare dinner yeah?" Jungkook said getting up from the bed.

"Waeee?" Yoongi whined holding his hand.

"What wae? You are hungry right? So let me go, you talk with your joonie" jungkook said releasing his hand.

Yoongi looked at namjoon but didn't said anything.

Jungkook chuckled while saying
"Yoonkitty is scared huh? Scaredy cat"

"I am not scared of anyone" Yoongi said puffing his cheeks.

"Then why are you not talking to joonie?" Jungkook teased.

"He should talk first" yoongi said with a pout.

Namjoon smiled and kissed his both cheeks but yoongi's pout was still there.

Jungkook shook his head and went downstairs.

"KitKat? Are you angry at me?" Namjoon asked stroking his cheek.

"You are the one who was angry not me!" Yoongi said looking away.

Namjoon held his both ears and apologized
"I am sorry KitKat? Please forgive me for scaring you"

Yoongi immediately hugged him while saying
"Don't say sorry joonie, I know you did everything for me"

"Ofcourse bub but still I should've been careful right? I know very well that my little KitKat doesn't like it when his joonie gets angry, I promise it will never happen again ok?" Namjoon said very softly.

Yoongi smiled breaking the hug. He cupped namjoon's face and asked
"Are you sad?"

"I was but now I am not because my KitKat forgave me" namjoon said kissing the top of yoongi's head.

Yoongi giggled clinging onto him.

"Aww my little tiny hyungie" namjoon cooed.

"What did you said to kihyun?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon's smile faded.

"You shouted at him? He won't stay here now?" Yoongi asked looking at him.

"Yes i shouted at him but later I apologized to him too, everything is fine now" namjoon said caressing his hairs.

"My bestest joonie" yoongi said happily.

"My most most bestest KitKat" namjoon said with more happiness.

They both chuckled.

Time skip to dinner (8:45pm)

"It's so tasty kookie" yoongi said eating.

"I am glad you liked it yoonkitty" jungkook said smiling.

"I love paneer" yoongi said eating happily.

"I know and that's why I made it, now eat quietly hmm?" Jungkook said.

"Ok" yoongi said.

Then the three of them ate quietly. Kihyun was eating in his room as he said he have some work.

"Ok I am done and now I have a video conference call with my client so I am in my room,don't disturb me yeah?" Namjoon said getting up.

"Ok hyung" jungkook said nodding.

Namjoon then went to his room.

He opened his laptop and placed it on the bed then he went to his wardrobe to get the file but he frowned when he didn't found that file there
"I remember that I saw it here just yesterday"

He scattered everything here and there but he didn't found that file.

"What the hell? How is it possible!?"

He went downstairs to kitchen where Yoongi and jungkook were still having their dinner.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi looked at him and hummed.

"You saw that US project file?" Namjoon asked while panting slightly.

"That mr.gupta's one?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah" namjoon said nodding.

"I saw it in your hands when you come back from office that da-"

"Yeah I brought that file home and put it in my wardrobe but now it's not there" namjoon said.

"Ohh but why are you asking me? I don't have that file, I swear" yoongi said getting up from the chair.

"Hyung I am just asking incase if I forgot it in your room, sometimes I work in your room too right?" Namjoon said.

"I'll go and check then" yoongi said and went to his room.

Namjoon followed him while jungkook stood there near the table while thinking
"So this is what he was doing in our absence?"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 9.7K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
9K 427 13
Hii Bunnys ๐Ÿ‡it will be my first book please support me ๐Ÿ’œโ˜บ๏ธ. story is about yoongi and his younger brother jmin. let's see what will happen when you...
483K 17.4K 39
"w-what are you gonna d-do?" "you" "but we are step brothers." warning โš ๏ธ: -strong language -smut -suicidal references