Sugar Punch

By FatesBetween

18 year old Theodore Banks has had enough, determinted to change his nerdy homebody ways and get popular with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
The End
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 32

21K 915 177
By FatesBetween

Maddox POV

10 minutes ago

"Come on Theo, walk properly we're almost there." I tell him, as his head hangs low over my shoulder as he mumbles incoherent words.

How the fuck did we end up here? He was fine the moment up until I got him inside my car, and now he could barely walk, all from a little alcohol.

I thought it was amusing, he had only five drinks and he was like this, but I see now that I probably should've stopped him from having more than two, because if he's like this from just five drinks... he shouldn't be allowed to drink.

We didn't even have to use our break away code 'Oxy', because little did I know that Theo was actually a massive lightweight.

I made it back to my penthouse, with Theo on my back, awake but not fully all there as he started rubbing himself on me, and his hot breath tickling my neck as I walked into my place, locking the door behind me.

"I'm... hot." Theo said lazily, lifting his head back to try and take his t-shirt off, despite still being on my back.

He almost falls as I quickly grab hold of him from cracking his head on the wood floor, causing Theo to start giggling, like it was the funniest thing, despite how I almost shit myself from how clumsy he is.

Jesus, Theo, this is the last fucking time he's touching alcohol around me, that I knew for sure.

I carried him to my bedroom and put him on the edge of my bed and helped his t-shirt off, to which he sighed out heavily with a lazy smile on his face, then he starts fumbling with the buttons of his trousers.

I had to laugh, because this was not how I expected today to go, but if I knew this was how it would end up, I probably would've done it sooner, just to see this side of him.

"H-Help me..." He groaned out dramatically, as I chuckled and kneeled down to unbutton his trousers, not missing the way his hooded eyes looked at me as he raised his hand.

Theo reached out and put his hand in my hair, I don't know if he knew what he was doing, but he kept running his fingers through my hair while looking at me as I pulled down his trousers.

"You're mine." He suddenly said, making me freeze at how possessive it sounded, despite the innocent look on his face, his cheeks red with a blush.

I bite back a smile as I go to get up, but Theo grabs hold of my hand, making me look at him to see him biting his bottom lip, with his hooded eyes looking at me.

"Theo, you should drink something, I'll go get you some water."

"N-No!" Theo pulled me roughly, stopping me from getting up as he pulled me over him until I was on top of a proud looking Theo, smiling cheekily up at me.

"I... I want you to touch me Maddox." He said, raising his hips to press his erection against my jeans as his hand reaches out to my face, his fingertips touching my lips as his eyes never left mine.

"W-With your mouth."

Jesus... fucking Christ, what was he saying to me now?

"Theo, you're drunk." I had to resist; he wasn't fully sure of what he was saying.

He shook his head and raised both his hands and put them back in my hair and gently nudged my head down as I could do nothing but stare at him in pure amazement.

This guy... really has no fucking idea what he's asking, and I'm seriously about to snap and devour him if he doesn't stop right now, because my cock is coming alive and soon it's going to be very hard to stop myself.

"Theo-"

"I l-love you Maddox, please... do you love me?"

Something inside me snapped as my heart skipped a beat and the room felt as though it became incredibly quiet as I stared at Theo's face in front of me, pondering over the words that just left his mouth.

This... wasn't the first time he said those words to me, so then why is it affecting me now?

Fucking hell, seriously...

My fucking heart is beating so fast, and my hands are shaking, I must be going crazy because the words... those fucking words...

"Jesus, Theo..." I groaned out, closing my eyes tightly as I tried to control myself, as my cock twitched in my trousers.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him, persistent and his blushed face and needy eyes looking up at me, begging me to ravish him.

Love him? Fuck... this guy just had no idea what he was doing to me.

I let him push my head further until I hovered over his boxers, his erection pressing hard against his underwear before I pulled them down and grabbed hold of his cock in my hand.

Looking at his face, I can't say no, not when he's begging me so sweetly... seriously, drunk Theo was a handful, but I wasn't complaining, I could enjoy this Theo every now and again...

"Just remember you asked for this, Theo." I said, before I wrapped my mouth around his member, as Theo cried out and pushed my head deeper down on his erection, making me grin.

OH, Theo, you're going to regret this.

Present time

"I won't stop, even if you cry... You asked for this."

I was rock hard, and he was looking more and more delicious as each second that passed by as I raised his ass enough for me to get a good look at him.

Such pale skin, it felt so smooth and untouched, it was driving me wild as I pressed my mouth to his foot and started licking it, as Theo squirmed and groaned beneath me as I felt myself twitch again at how turned on, I was right now.

My cock felt as though it was going to explode, I wanted to touch and lick every part of his body, to worship every inch of his skin with my cock buried deep inside of him, until he can't walk again, after-all, he started this.

"M-Mad-" I pressed the tip of my dick against his hole and started pushing it in. "A-Ah!"

Theo moaned out loudly as he gripped the bedsheets beside him, I looked down and watched as I pushed more of my length inside of him, he was already so wet that the first half of my cock just slipped inside of him.

Being inside of Theo was starting to become the best feeling in the world, it was like a new drug I couldn't get enough of the way he squeezed down on me, and the sound of his moans and soft cries as they filled the air around me.

Fuck, I don't think I'll be able to be gently, not when he got me this hard.

I slowly moved my large manhood out of Theo, as he opened his eyes and looked and me, and then I slammed into him roughly and groaned out deeply as I closed my eyes, burying myself in him as deep as I could go.

Theo's legs were shaking and once I opened my eyes, Theo had come all over his chest as his body twitched, his eyes were filled with tears, and he was trying to catch his breath as I stilled deep inside of him.

So, fucking beautiful, it makes me want to mess him up even more.

I began moving my hips punishingly hard out of Theo, and then slamming myself back into him, each motion making Theo's cock twitch and start to leak as I ram myself into him greedily, my hands holding his legs as they rest on my shoulders.

It felt so fucking good inside of him, I could just stay this way forever and not grow tired of it, as I kept the pace up as I started moving in and out of him, not tearing my eyes away from his face for even a moment.

Ever since meeting him, he's always been like this, trying to drive me wild without realizing it, it was frustrating that I was this week to his guy, but I had stopped caring the moment I got a taste of him.

I knew whatever I did to try and avoid him was pointless.

I fucking loved this ass, and I was falling for this skinny pale guy, who couldn't handle his alcohol, he said I was his, but he had always been mine, since the moment I laid eyes on him, if that made me some kind of asshole then so be it.

Nobody was going to take this away from me, this feeling that I thought I'd never feel again, I wanted to stay buried in it forever, stretching him apart to make room for me, so that he'd never leave me.

I lean down and take Theo's lips with mine roughly as I move my lips over his and pry his mouth open, pushing my tongue inside his mouth as I greedily taste him as I thrust my hips roughly against him.

I lost count of how many times Theo released himself on his stomach, and my chest as I pounded into his mercilessly, no matter how much I tasted him it wasn't enough, I needed to have more, until he was moulded for just me.

He was driving me crazy, and he was messing my world up until nothing made sense anymore, and I couldn't do anything but watch and let him ruin me, because I was in it too deep now.

Hours go by, and I'm still deep inside of him, moving slowly as I laid behind him, Theo groaned out weakly, half-awake as I grinded against him, kissing his shoulder as our hot, sweaty bodies clung to each other.

I don't know how long it's really been, but Theo eventually stops making noise and falls asleep with me still inside of him, still hard, and still hungry, and still true to my word.

I was going to make him regret this, in the best way possible.

He made me this way; he should take responsibility.

Slowly, I pulled out of him and then when I was just far enough out, I slammed back into him, making Theo jolt awake and moan out loudly as his legs start shaking, his limp cock leaking precum.

"There you are..." I chuckled out lowly in his ear, before biting his earlobe and licking his ear.

I wrapped my arms around his stomach tightly and pressed myself deeper inside of him until I could see the bulge in his stomach from how deep I was inside of him, Theo had noticed and started shaking, his eyes wide and his cock starting to grow erect.

"M-Maddox, w-wait, it feels f-funny." He said, as I closed my eyes and growled out lowly.

Fuck, I was so close, so damn close, just a little bit more...

I rolled Theo over until he was lying flat against his stomach, and I was on top of him, with my free hand I lifted his hips as I started thrusting into his greedy hole, unable to stop my own release from coming.

Pulling out of Theo, I grabbed my cock and started stroking myself as I came all over his ass, I was breathing heavily and seeing stars as I closed my eyes tightly, feeling as though I reached a whole new high as I emptied everything on his ass.

Once I was done, I rolled over to lay beside him, trying to catch my breath I looked over to Theo and saw that he passed out again from how long we've been at it for, as the sun was coming in through the curtains of my window.

I felt stiff and my hips were shaking as I reached over to see what time it was on my phone, and when I saw what time, it was, I couldn't help but laugh out as I laid back down, out of breath and completely drained.

Shit, I really didn't hold back... it's been ten hours since I brought Theo back, but I was a man true to his word, ask and I shall deliver.

I rolled over to lean on my arm as I looked at Theo's sleeping face that was facing me, I took this opportunity to look at him, and admire just how beautiful he actually was.

His long eyelashes, plump red lips, the light freckles on his nose and the beauty mark on his forehead... fuck, everything about him got my heart racing.

I reached out and moved a loose strand of hair from his eyes, as Theo moans out softly as my hand touched the side of his face.

"Theo?" I called his name softly, to see if he was really asleep, when he didn't answer I swallowed hard and stared at his face, so innocent and pretty.

"Theo... I love you too, so you can never leave me, okay?" I spoke quietly, my hand resting on his cheek as I stare in awe at his peaceful sleeping face.

Fuck, I wanted to avoid this at all costs, but it was too late, I am in love with Theodore Banks, after trying to push him away and not make this relationship into anything too serious, I sealed my fate the moment I let him in.

I couldn't handle another Pixie situation, that relationship almost completely broke me, and I always knew that if I let another person in, I really would really fall apart if they ever left me, like she did, and if Theo ever saw that dark twisted part of me that I keep buried down, he'd leave me too.

I'll never let that happen, this time is the last time I'll let someone in, so this has to work. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.5K 22
17-year-old Evan is going into Junior year with hope. He has had the same girlfriend since 9th grade, and he has two best friends who he loves dearly...
23.5K 711 40
[COMPLETED] Meet Jacob and Theodore, the polar opposites within a tight-knit circle of the most esteemed members of society. Jacob's the laid-back an...
4K 120 39
17 year old Maddox Givens is a little more than average being attractive, charming, and a total ladies man. On the other hand, we have Damon. A littl...
1.6M 69.6K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...