𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... More

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32

224 21 144
By strawberry1d

After entering the kitchen, Hoseok thanked Lola for the hot medicine she had prepared for Noemie. Lola was astonished when her young master for the first time allowed a girl to take a nap in his room. She is aware that Hoseok allegedly ended things with the pretentious girl he dated for a century.

For one of her CEO friends, Selena recruited her out of Mexico to work as a housekeeper. She accepted the position and has loved Hoseok since she lost her only son in a gang-related incident about 20 years ago. Prior to Hoseok asking her to move and start working permanently for him, she also spent a short while working for Hoseok's father, Mr. Jung Senior. She is housed in this second-floor apartment, which the Jungs have paid for. She also takes care of Arthur's apartment which is on the 20th floor.

At Mr. Jung's senior mansion, she first met Jessica at Hoseoks' 23rd birthday celebration party. Because of Selena, Jessica treated the maids, particularly her, like trash. She warned Lola that if she and Hoseok were married, she would never again work for them at their mansion since she believed Hoseok was preparing to hire her on a full-time basis.

She wishes this girl meant more to Hoseok than Jessica now that she has seen the lovely girl with him who looks so pleasant.

The celebration is in full force. It was very heartwarming to hear how much fun and laughing his Bangtan brothers were having. He cares deeply about and will never abandon his brothers. When he met them through elementary school, high school, university, or business associations, they formed a pack and became lifelong brothers, which helped him overcome his continual loneliness as an only child. even in love, encouraging and motivating one another to achieve great achievement

With Jimin and Namjoon, Gervais was standing at the outdoor bar and grinning widely. As he joined his friends, a smirk was laced at the corners of his lips.

"Well, where did our host disappear for over thirty minutes, hmm?," said Jimin with a smug grin. He gives him a pat on the back. Hoseok only rolled his eyes.

While his friends watched him with questioning eyes, he swiftly asked the bartender to pour him a bloody mary cocktail and stood there grinning smugly.

"I can't allow some of my guests to feel alone, you know. I have to mingle," he just responded nonchalantly.

"Oh really? Is it what we refer to as when you give someone an exclusive view of the penthouse?" Jimin chuckled.

Namjoon flashed a playful smile. "So what's going on between you and your ex-maid?"

As he sipped his cocktail and swirled it with a celery stick before turning to face his friends, Hoseok chuckled a little. "We haven't yet defined our "agreement." And just so you know, I requested Lola to make Noemie that homemade Mexican remedy for pain because she had a severe migraine."

"Please excuse me. You request your housekeeper Lola to prepare something for Noémie a drink that, took 20 to 60 minutes to make -a an extremely complex beverage. She must be genuinely amazing, I suppose." The news left Namjoon looking dumbfounded. Lola is full of nonsense; she must really like the girl to accept such a challenging task.

Gervais just stood there smirking, "My girl must be someone special to get that treatment from the host himself."

"No biggie," Hosoek just dismissed them.

"Oh, no biggie... It's a tremendous relief that you just broke up with Jessica. That relationship was so dull-like a love story without the steamy scenes. Man, it would have been more fun for you to have dated online rather than in this relationship." As the friends began to laugh, Jimin made a tongue-clicking sound.

"You may say that again, "Hoseok shrugged as he rolled his eyes.

Jimin grinned "Oh, goodness, That relationship was so dull-like a---"

Hoseok replies, "Not literally, jeez," as he casts a deadpan glance at his friend. when Jimin chuckles and tries to repeat it or irritate his brother.

When they noticed Hoseoks' reddish face, Namjoon and Gervais burst out laughing. He's not proud of admitting that his unsatisfactory dating life sapped the vitality out of him. He was physically frustrated.

Gervais furrowed his brow. "And where is Noémie? I haven't seen her in almost a half hour. She told Ha-Ni that she might take an Uber because she wasn't feeling well."

Before Hoseok was able to reply, Jimin interrupted, "Oh, she did hire an Uber to Hobis' bedroom."

Everyone lifted their eyebrows in surprise. When did that happen?

Hoseok gave Jimin a nasty look and inquired, surprised, "Where did you hear that?"

"Oh, I asked Lola when we all saw you take her hand and lead her to God knows where." When he watched Hoseok inhaling deeply, he wanted to chuckle again.

"Gosh, nothing is sacred to you. I gave her the medication and instructed her to rest for a while." Hoseok informed them, unconcerned at their sneaky, subtle glances at each other.

Gervais grins. "Will you wake her up in an hour when we have to leave for home? She didn't look well today. "I'm hoping that she gets a good nap."

When Hoseok glanced at Gervais, his eyes were filled with an unidentified emotion: "Don't worry, she'll be in good hands. Let her relax. She appeared to be exhausted."

Jimin and Namjoon bit their lips not to laugh, for what Hoseok means is that Noemie is going nowhere. He wants to take care of her himself. This hyung is whipped.

Gervais smirks, "OK, if you say so."

Namjoon lifted his brows. "So, Jessie is truly out of your life now, my bro?"

Hoseok nodded, but his face was solemn. "Yes, our hiatus has been declared permanent. Jessica and I's era is over. We were so used to one another that we gradually fell out of love with each other. It was too exhausting to cling to a dead-end relationship."

Namjoon nodded. "You'll be fine, Hoseok. Moving from the known to the unknown required courage."

"I'm glad you found your stand, Hoseok," Gervais said with a smile. "She was never ready to settle. But I still feel she did, or still does, love you. But your feelings had shifted-was it due to Noemie's appearance?"

"She just showed me what was missing in my current relationship," Hoseok sighed deeply as he sipped his cocktail." I want to go after Noemie, but I don't want to offend Jessica by dating someone else straight away. She needs to leave Seoul first, and I don't think she's dealing with the breakup well. She still wants us to hang out."

"No, don't hang out with your ex," Namjoon remarked, shaking his head. "It will be emotional blackmail and torment. She's attempting to entice you back into the relationship. It works for her, but it does not work for you. But I agree with you; let her go first, then go after Noemie. We can all tell you're in love with her."

Hoseok scoffed, "You won't be my brothers if you didn't notice." He turned to face Gervais. "Bro, I have deep feelings for Noemie," he admitted, his eyes concerned "but I don't want to rush her. You stated previously that she does not want to date. Why is that? She is beautiful." He seemed baffled.

Gervais lowered his gaze and said, "It's her story to tell, but I know she has feelings for you as well. All she needed was the right guy to love and accept her."

Hoseok nodded, eager to chase her with all his might. He was crazy about this girl. He can't get her out of his mind.

Namjoon agreed with a nod. "She does seem to like you...to think you wanted to kill each other a week or two ago and look how far you came... falling for each other."

Hosoek grinned and took a deep breath. "I really don't want to mess this up, guys. I've only known Jess for years."

"You are a romantic at heart," Jimin says as he pats his back." Remember how you lavished love and devotion on Jessica. You spoiled her even though your relationship was on the rocks. She thought she could control you because she took you for granted. I'm relieved that witchcraft has lost its power. You're free now, my man. Your eyes have been opened. And I like this Frenchie; she complements you."

"Just be gentle with her, okay?" Gervais replied with a sympathetic smile, "She seemed to be a tough cookie, sarcastic and direct, but she has a really tender and fragile heart. If you're sincere about my girl, please take care of her heart, Hoseok. When she loves, she loves passionately. She always feels awful when she believes she has wronged someone. Tell her and make her understand that you and Jess are no longer together."

"I'll look after her heart if she gives it to me," Hoseok murmured, his face wrinkled. I told her that Jess was no more with me. We are not engaged... I'm through with Jessica. So there's no need to be worried. It's just that I had promised to take her to the Diamond Exhibition, and I wanted to go stag, but Arthur refused to take Jess. He has affections for a blue-eyed girl."

Gervais nodded. "I'm glad you cleared it up with my friend because she's still a good girl when it comes to interfering with relationships."

"Well, I keep my options open, and I love European girls," Jimin smirks. They are as hot as lava. Kristal wanted to marry, so I ran the "bunnies' paths." But our connection is pleasant, but Agnieszka ---"waggled his brows suggestively.

"One day you will fall madly in love, and then we can talk again," Namjoon replied, shaking his head slightly. "Just don't break too many hearts, or your heart is going to break."

Jimin was scowling. "As if I'm going to give my heart to any girl. I'm professional single. If she can get me in shackles she must be quite exceptional."

Namjoon smirked and gave Hoseok a high-five, saying, "Lets'bet."The group just snickers.

"I'm in," Gervais laughs. "Let's wager he'll be the one to forcefully pursue the girl." They all smiled and made their bets.

Jimin only waggled his eyes and looked a little smug. His gaze was fixed on his present girlfriend, and he winked at the group with a smirk.

"You'll lose your money. Make it dollars. But I'm in desperate need of some "Polish love" right now. Let's call it a day, Hoseok. I still have to pack for my trip back to Germany. My grandfather is an annoyance. He wants me to represent him at the Berlin Pharmaceutical Symposium."

"Aren't you attending the Diamond Exhibition on Friday?" Hoseok arched his brows. Taehyung wants all of his friends to attend.

"I'll attend with Agnieszka, and we'll leave Saturday morning by charter," Jimin replied, raising his gaze. He bowed his final greet before proceeding to where the other Bangtan Elites were conversing while eating various desserts. Then he returned to the living room, where the ladies were sipping tea and snacking on treats. He and his girlfriend were the first to go after greeting the others who remained.

Jungkook and Taehyung also greeted the other before departing because it was nearly 6 p.m. They'd been partying all day.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Gervais, and Seokjin were drinking additional ciders in the little bar beside the open panoramic view. Under Meijiwoo's supervision, the event company also came around and cleared out the entire terrace.

Later in the lounge, Mi-Young, Meijiwoo, Selena, and Ha-Ni sat and watched Yoenra cuddle her baby boy.

"I so envy you and Jenna with your motherhood status," Mi-Young stated softly. Her gaze is drawn to the area where Namjoon and the boys were joking around the bar table. Everyone knows she has always been in love with Namjoon.

"Just have faith, Mi-Young," Yoenra murmured, looking down on her and Yoongis' pride and joy. I don't think Joonie will take long to get over Celine. He deeply loved that girl, but she had to return to the United States."

Mi-Young just nodded sadly and sighed deeply, her eyes still filled with pain. "So, you're cousins with the French girls," she continued, looking at Ha-Ni. She trailed off, looking around for Anais, but she couldn't find her. What happened to the blonde?

"Only with Noemie, Anais is her best friend," Ha-ni replied, shaking her head.

Anais emerged from the hallway, fiddling with her hair and checking that her dress was correctly pulled down. Ha-Ni raised her eyes as Anais smirked and walked over to Selena, taking a seat next to her. Ha-Ni noticed Arthur enter the side door by the kitchen and join the boys a minute or two later.

She and Arthur had a brief "hot encounter" in one of Hoseoks'guest rooms.

Ha-Ni shook her head and cleared her throat as she noticed Anais amusedly nibbling her lower lip. What was this chick up to again?

Anais smirked and mouthed, "Tell you later." She smiled and marveled at the sleeping infant boy in his mother's arms. She delicately plays with the small baby's fingers while the girls talk quietly in hushed tones about random topics such as the exhibition, fashion weeks, and so on.

Selena's brown eyes were looking perplexed around her. "Did Noemie leave earlier than usual? It's been 3 hours since I've noticed her absence."

Meijiwoo chuckled, her eyes had a knowing glint in them. "My cousin advised her to go and rest. She seems to want to leave the party, but he stopped her and allowed Lola to make her something to relieve her headache.

"That's fine, I hope she feels better. Hoseok appears smitten with her. How is our Jessie dealing with the breakup?"Selena inquired Yoenra with curiosity.

Yoenra lets out a long sigh. "She believes that Hobi is just going through a phase, as he always does, and that she should give him some space to calm down. She thinks he just needs some time to himself. However, Yoongi stated that Hoseok is completely done with Jessica and this long-distance relationship."

"I'm very sorry for Jess. She loves him," Mi-Young murmured softly.

"...more of what he can offer her," Selena said softly throwing shade.

She is aware that Jessica is a wealthy gold digger, and she wishes to keep Hoseok as long as possible to meet her material demands. Hoseok is filthy rich and comes from old money. He is a self-made billionaire, and his major flaw is that he is overly generous.

Ha-Ni and Anais just adore sitting quietly and catching up on the latest gossip. When they realized Hoseok and Jessica had broken up for good, their eyes met discretely.

They're hoping Hoseok informed Noemie since they can't take the angst for much longer. Anais smiled inside, hoping that her friend would give love a chance and stop worrying about the future.

It was about 7 p.m. when everyone decided to call it a day.

Meijiwoo made certain that everyone's gift bags were stuffed with pricey treats and designer chocolates. As Namjoon referred to it.

Namjoon and Mi-young said their goodbyes, followed by Seokjin, who chose to offer Selena a lift home because they reside in the same neighborhood. Meijiwoo's fiance arrived to pick her up; he was at a business convention and had just arrived from the airport, and he wanted to spend time with his fiance. The Min -family also left swiftly.

Gervais and the girls were about to depart when Anais's sparkling eyes noticed the sexy Arthur talking to his similarly hot cousin.

"Er...Gerv, could you please excuse me? It's still early, and Arthur wants to take me out to enjoy some of Seoul's nightlife. Is that all right with you? ---"She chewed her lower lip, waiting for his response. He acts like a big brother to her. Gervais smirked and nodded, urging her to be careful, but Arthur is a nice guy.

Ha-Ni stared at Anais, who waggled her brows and bent over her, whispering in her ears, "Don't wait up for me. I might be having too much fun," she giggles quietly.

"Oh, my gosh!" Ha-Ni gasped and whisper- yelled as she peered up at Anais' delighted eyes. "What will I tell my mother if neither of you arrives home by 10:00?"

"Tell your mother," Anais said as she touched Ha-Ni on the shoulder. "We're going to paint the town red and spend the night at the Jung Suray Hotel. Not disturbing your parents by arriving late at night Mr. CEO wants our girl here with him. "

Ha-Ni appears frustrated. "Why are you putting me in such a stressful situation? It's difficult to lie to my mum." Her hazel-green eyes were concerned as she groaned.

Gervais grabbed Ha-Ni's hand in his, his eyes softening as he did so. "It's still early. Do you want to spend some time with me? I guarantee you'll be home by 10 p.m. Let's go out and enjoy the nightlife on our own. Do you have any suggestions for cool tourist attractions at night?"His other hand caressed her smooth cheek.

Ha-Ni's hazel eyes gleamed brilliantly, and her cheeks were adorned with a beautiful flush., "OK, let's do it-I know some cool places."Gervais's big smile causes Ha-Ni to feel a wide range of emotions. His emerald eyes are truly breathtaking. She understands that falling for this guy will be her undoing.

They approached Hoseok and Arthur to greet him. Ha-Ni noticed how Arthur and Anais exchanged knowing glances. Arthur's black eyes glinted, and Anais gently bit her lower lip in response. Ha-ni took a deep breath and mentally reminded herself to message Noemie.

Hoseok and Gervais greet one other cheerfully as the girls thank Hoseok for the excellent luncheon. Arthur joined Gervais and the girls in their departure.

The penthouse seemed oddly silent after they left. Lola and the event staff left a few hours ago. His terrace was pristine, and his apartment was spotless.

He moved about his living room, gathering all of the remaining platters and crockery and loading them into the dishwasher. He then clapped his hands in a distinctive code, and all of his penthouse's ceiling-down lights began to illuminate the entire space with a cozy ambiance.

Hoseok stood in front of the panoramic view living room, holding a glass of Sprite, watching the final sunrays bid farewell to the grandeur of the day and welcome the night. Hoseok had shivers run up his spine when he thought about the stunning and desirable female sleeping on his bed. He couldn't believe she was here with him in his most sacred place. He wants her here with him.

Until he became aware of a familiar presence behind him.

"Hoseok?..." murmured a quiet voice.

.....

You were hyperventilating when you lay down on Hoseok's bed after he left you in almost a stupor after the hottest make-out session you'd ever gone through. Mr. Jung's bedroom was so minimalistic and clean. It was a stark contrast to his hotel's extravagant presidential suite. This penthouse was stylish and cozy, and it was easy to see why Hoseok wanted this area to be private and reflective.

Your heart was racing as you remembered his kind side, letting his housekeeper go out of her way to make you a hot medicinal drink.

You sighed as you got from your bed and strolled over to the mahogany side dresser, scrunching up your nose as you sipped the boiling, white, milky beverage. You could smell lavender, anise, honey, ginger, and something weird irritating your nose. But you have a gut feeling it will help you with your persistent migraines. You popped the pills into your mouth. Your body was tense.

Closing your eyes for a moment, you removed your slippers and white suit jacket before settling into the couch chair in the corner and launching yourself onto the firm bed for some well-deserved sleep. When you lie down in the center of the lovely bed and close your eyes, you begin to understand the tense two weeks that followed your meeting with the CEO. Your emotions were raging, and you didn't know what to do about your growing affection for Hosoek. Jessica's reappearance in his life caused you to have sleepless nights.

Your body was exhausted, and as you closed your eyes and inhaled Hosoeks's scent off the pillows, you felt your thoughts drifting into nothingness. You became overcome by drowsiness...

....

Three hours later.- 7 pm

Your eyelids began to flicker open as you glanced around the room, still dazed and uncertain of where you were. Until the realization hit you. Omg. You looked around and noticed a velvet blanket draped over you. The blinds in the room were closed, but the sun had already set, giving place to twilight. As you soaked in the atmosphere of the room, your hand glided over the satin duvet covering.

Memories of your last conversation with Hoseok flooded your head. Your body reacted immediately to what he was asking. You wanted it so badly; it was all you were able to think about being with the man you love with all your heart. Hoseok has feelings for you, but the extent of those feelings is undefined. He could just want to have some fun after leaving an unsatisfying relationship with Jessica. Your licorice eyes darken as you realize you're not a long-term future option for any man right now. You are only half a woman, and no man will ever be truly satisfied to be with you long-term.

Your dark gaze broadens with apprehension. Oh, mi Dieu. He wishes to spend the night with you. When you saw the time of your latest Cartier platinum and gold wristwatch, you exhaled sharply. You snort quietly as you recall Pierre's recent collection, which has been a big hit with K-pop idols. It's almost 7:30 p.m. My my, you slept for 3 hours straight, and it appears like an incredibly kind person came in and covered you with this soft velvety blanket and closed the curtains to keep the blinding sunshine from disturbing you.

You stood up, nervously moving your legs off the bed. As you moved over the lovely white fluffy rug on the floor to the corner chair. Under your bare feet, the dark natural laminated flooring felt cool. What an enjoyable sensation as you stroked your bare arms, you felt suddenly hot, but your gaze was drawn to the fireplace, and you discovered it functioned on electricity-a modern fireplace without the mess.

You took a deep breath and headed to the door, wondering how the penthouse could be so silent. You take your white suit jacket and purse and walk through the large entryway. You strolled down the few discrete steps and came to a halt at the lowest step. Your gaze darted to the left and right of the corridor. In the hallway could only gaze at the costly contemporary art on the walls. Hoseok appears to appreciate art, much like your stunning, graceful mother.

You can hear sweet romantic piano music playing gently in the background when you reach the end of the hallway.

a/n you can play this music while reading...it so relaxing.

⚡ Trigger: slightly mature themes but nothing graphic⚡

When you walk quietly, you realize that the event is over. The apartment is pristine and tidy. It is so open and cozy for a bachelor. As your eyes roam around to look for the host, you sense him in the living room, standing with a glass in his hands, staring at the beautiful sunset behind the skyscrapers.

He has taken off his white suit jacket, and he is only dressed in his silk shirt with the sleeves rolled up. You could see the strong veins in his arms where his one arm is stretched out on the window frame, his stance imposing. Your gleaming eyes lovingly caressed his physique as you took note of his sharp facial profile...His beautiful sculptured nose and that razor-sharp jaw had you breathless. The silky shirt around his muscular shoulders was well-fit, and you could see the contours of his back muscles. This man is piping hot, and at that moment you realized that you wanted him like never before.

Your senses are enhanced when it comes to Jung Hoseok. It felt like your poor brain almost resorted to the likes of a pot of jello. You have frozen in one place-different emotion ran through you. Why is he so hot?

You inhaled deeply to get his attention, and with a soft, strangled voice, you uttered his name, "Hoseok?" The atmosphere was suddenly charged with anticipation. When he slowly turned around and your eyes locked from where you stood behind the sofa, you couldn't get your eyes off each other. You bit your bottom lip as a soft smile started to graze his handsome face.

The vanishing rays of the sun were illuminating his sharp profile, and you couldn't breathe. The effect this man has on you is astounding. And to think you hated-no loathed-each other at first, but now every feature of him excites you tremendously.

"Noemie?" He breathes your name out, and with a deep, husky tone, his eyes blink several times when his penetrating eyes linger for a few moments on your pale, bare shoulders and your tiny, exposed midriff. You could see how he painfully gulped and tried to suppress the instant attraction just by looking at you.

He briskly came towards you and stood silently in close proximity to you, lightly taking your hand in his and leading you to the window with the amazing view you couldn't get enough of before.

You just mutely followed behind him, but your nervous mood was obvious. "What happened to Gervais and my buddies?" you inquired as he gently drew you in front of him, your back against his muscular, chiseled chest. He wanted you to see the last few minutes of the sunset.

He didn't respond at first as his eyes met yours briefly, an intense gaze glinting in his eyes, but then he smirked and looked down at you," Gone so that we can have ample time to be alone," he said, trailing off.

His strong arms enveloped your upper body, pushing your back against his toned chest. You inhaled deeply as the scent of his expensive cologne assaulted your senses once more, solely by standing in front of him in this manner. You could literally feel his heart pounding against the sensitivity of your back.

You gasped slightly as you felt him softly lean in and his silky hair prickle your neck as he began to slowly kiss your most sensitive spot, the nape of your neck, with his moist lips. His breath was fanning against your ears while nervous shudders rushed down your spine. The subtle seduction instantly turned you hot.

You tilt your head to allow him more access to the velvety folds of your neck. He was breathing in between kissing your smooth neck folds with his open mouth and slowly sucking on your exposed shoulders with a renewed hunger, taking care not to leave any traces behind. Your tummy fluttered with excitement as you rose your arms and snaked them around his head, entangling your lean fingers into his coal-black silky locks and drawing him down while his hot mouth devoured the smoothness of your neck, still snugly hugged by him behind your back. You quietly moaned at the sensuality of his mouth. Every sense in you was heightened, and you both felt a surge of pleasant anticipation.

Hoseoks' eyes were filled with unbridled desire as his warm hand cupped your chin, softly caressing it with his thumb, turning your flustered face sideways and up towards him, and your eager mouth became like a new entryway of pleasure when his tongue instantaneously and urgently played with the soft, sensitive contours of your lips until it forcefully plunged into your eager mouth that bloomed open with bated breath. When his heated lips touched yours, it felt like you were both submerged in a huge, roaring, fiery volcano, and then, with a sudden determination, your lips were re-captured in a deep, aggressive kiss. Your entire body reacted treacherously to his aggressive kissing, and you responded with the same fire within you.

Hoseok turned you abruptly towards him and tenderly trapped you against the gray wall pillar at the window, again kissing you with a furious hunger.

His hands were stroking you feverishly over your forearms, bare shoulders, exposed waist, your back, and toned tights, pulling you against him. You couldn't stop yourself from cupping his neck and pressing yourself against him, kissing him with an open mouth with everything you had.

You were out of breath when he lifted his head, and with piercing eyes fixed into yours, your chest heaved up and down as you pushed Hoseok even more over the edge. He needed you with every fiber of his being, right then and there.

As he cupped your face in both hands, his hot lips were against yours. "Noemie, I want all of you." He inhaled deeply, confessing his desire for you.

"Hoseok, I'm yours. Have all of me." You exhaled it as you pressed your lips against his solid body, kissing him forcefully.

His eyes mirrored his deep desire as he reacted to your aggression with equal force, and with one movement, he lifted your tiny form with his muscular arms under your tights and gently put you down on the enormous sofa, not breaking the kiss.

Your hands snaked frantically beneath his silk shirt, stroking his back muscles. As you kissed him back, your fingers sank deeper to press him down on you. Hoseoks' hands couldn't get enough of you as they found their way playfully under your round female softness as your hair broke free from the tight bun. You exhaled a sigh of relief as your fingers began to seductively unbutton his silk shirt and peel it off him, admiring his impressive, toned chest. Your hot hand felt like fire on his exposed skin.

He smirked down at you as your seductive gaze locked on his. Your yearning was mirrored in his gaze, and with smooth precision, his hot palm snaked up from your heated thigh to your exposed stomach and went gently below to unbutton your shorts.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful," he muttered against your lips as your hands began to caress his toned chest. As he continues kissing you again with new vigor.

Your make-out became so steamy and hot that you couldn't contain your desire for one other as you feverishly removed any restrictions...

Heavy breathing and laborious gasping were all that could be heard in that sweltering living room, as the hot-blooded males' heated body moved passionately over yours as your bodies desperately danced together, succumbing to the song of love.

.......

A few hours later- 10 pm at night.

You both lay in one other's arms, nestled on the sofa, after a passionate session. A lovely, fluffy blanket concealed your bare bodies. Your hair and bodies were sweaty from the intense workout.

Your bare back is leaning against his damp, chiseled chest, and his arms are wrapped around your upper body. You were flustered as he leaned down and lovingly kissed your bare shoulders while you brushed over his muscular arms that securely wrapped around you.

Hoseok chuckled breathily as he felt you tense up as the sensitivity caused a shudder on your skin. "Would you like another session in bed?" He waggled his brows as you looked up with genuine affection into his intense eyes.

When you seductively licked your lips and whispered, "Oh gosh yes!" Hoseok soon lost it and flipped you over, firmly beneath him- pressing you deeply into the sofa and kissing you feverishly a subtle promise of what awaited you the rest of the night...

....

A/n: Another sweet encounter between our Frenchie and her CEO. I hope I did justice to their "encounter'" 😅😏

Thank you so much for all the loyal readers, voters, and constant commenters. I appreciate your support. Je Táime, Imbecile has reached 4k views all because of your interest. Kindly vote and comment a lot.

1. Noemie decided to stay. Do you think she'll come to regret it?

2. Will Noemie agree to date Hosoek if he asked her?

3. Do you believe Jessica is going to give up and leave Hoseok?

4. How do you feel about the Jimin character?

5. Do you have any ideas about what Anais and Arthur were up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
336K 11.1K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
142K 16.6K 75
"I-I can't see anything," My hand moved back and forth in the air. I could feel the warmth of my tears streaming down my cheeks. "Y/n, I want you to...
194K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...