My Cat Is Human || Kitty'z ||

By _ryjii

Wherein Haerin is a human-cat and Hanni is the owner. (Messy and random situation) More

MY CAT IS HUMAN
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16 - 💋
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
A/N
🎁✨

15

1K 53 21
By _ryjii

Hanni.

"You look like just going out for a mall Haerin! HAHAHAHA"

"What about with this sunglass"

She wore one of my sunglasses and it fits on what she's wearing right now. I took a picture of her laughing at herself. She looks cool with that shirt lol.

"HAHAHAHA omygosh, this shirt looks cool but I need to be cool hahahha"

"Alright hahahaha, here, try this out."

"Mhm. It looks pretty."

She took it from my hand and went to my bathroom. After some seconds she went out wearing the clothes I suggested and damn she looks so fucking cool. AAAAAAAAA I'M GAY.

"Hey? I asked if it suits to me?"

"OH- YEAH!! IT LOOK GOOD ON YOU THO!!"

"Haha... thanks..."

"That one is.... perfect on you."

"Okay, then this is it.. my outfit for the party."

"Mhm, okay!"

"It's your turn to find an outfit now Hanni!"

"Hhahahaha yeah, I know"

"What about I do a boyish style?"

"Nah, it would be perfect if you wear a dress."

"Really?? You think so??"

"Yeah!"

"Mhm, okay. Then...."

"What about this one??"

"Uhh, it looks like you're going for a shopping..."

"Hahahaha okay.... this one??"

"That one.... the color didn't match for the party..."

"Okay.... then this one???"

"That one is amazing!"

"Okayy! I'll try it out!!"

"Hey Hanni, if you really don't like it, don't wear it, okay? It's still up to you."

"Yeah! I know! But I like what you picked for me!"

I yelled from the bathroom, I tried the dress out and it's been a months when I wore this one. Damn, am I seeing myself in a dress for real again??? I went out from the bathroom excitedly to see her reaction.

"OKAY WOW!?!?! BEST DRESS!! YOU LOOK GOERGOUS HANNI!!"

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Thank you!! What should we do next?? Make up??"

"Uhm. I don't wear make up..."

"That's alright! But do you really want to wear make up??"

"I'm curious about how will I gonna look so.... why not."

I smiled and clapped my hand.

"ALRIGHT!!"

I took my make up stuff from my drawer and made her sit on the chair facing the mirror. After a minutes, I finished doing a make up on her. I'm so good at this because she looks so more pretty!! I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her.

"Done!!"

I said cheerfully.

"Oh wait!! Something is missing...?"

"Oh yeah! Lipstick!! Which one do you want to use??"

I asked and she picked the strawberry chapstick. Oh how fancy.

"It will suit to you for sure!"

I took the strawberry chapstick and started putting it on Haerin's bottom lip. Oh no boy, what feeling is this? Is this what they call "Butterflies in my stomach" ??? Gosh it feels unreal and so good.

"U-uh.... t-there...!! It looks good on you, I-I am right!!"

But honestly, the red lipstick will look good on her more if it was from my lips- am I drunk already??

"You okay Hanni?"

"Y-yeah! I-I-I am!!"

"Haha, what about you? Should I do you a make up too?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Sure!"

She smiled too and it's my turn to sit down on the chair. I sat comfortably and she sat on my lap UNEXPECTEDLY.

"I kinda knew how to do a make up but I don't really do it on someone or on myself."

She said while smiling as she do eyeliner on me. We are lucky that unnie isn't home because if ever she saw us in this position, I will get tease all day long by her. OH WAIT. I WILL STILL GET TEASE BY HER ALL DAY LONG. SHE'S HOLDING A CCTV.

"You seems in a deep thought Hanni, what are you thinking?"

Haerin suddenly asked and I gulped. Our face is close to each other, there's only inch space between us. This is crazy. I'm going to get crazy.

"U-uh. Nothing."

"Come on, I am good at hiding secrets, what is it?"

"Haha what? So you might hiding something from me then?"

"U-Uhm. No. I don't hide something from you and anyone."

"Promise?"

She didn't responded for a seconds.

"Yes. Promise."

I smiled and pinched her cheeks. My hands is playful right now. My both hands went to Haerin's waist, I didn't even planed to touch her.

"I have a question Hanni?"

"Hmm? Sure, what is it?"

"What's your sexuality?"

Okay, this one. I know what to answer.

"I'm bisexual. You?"

"Oh? Really?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"I'm a lesbian."

I gasped and looked at her.

"Do you kiss girls?"

I suddenly asked and I meant to ask that.

"Haha, unexpected question. But yeah, I guess?"

"What do you mean?"

"I never kissed anyone yet."

"What? Really??"

"Yeah."

I smiled. Honestly, more than a smile, it's a smirk. What am I planning? This is bad.

"There! Your make up is done!"

She said cheerfully and I let go of her waist and she got off on my lap.

"Wow!! You did my make up amazing Haerin!!"

I commented genuinely.

"You look more pretty now!! I mean dzuh! You always look pretty!"

I chuckled and looked at myself in the mirror. Why is she so good at anything? She's awesome.

"Let me take you a picture, Haerin! You look cool!"

"Okay!"

I took a picture of her and didn't realize the time.

"Oh! It's right eight thirty! Let's go now?"

She asked and I smiled. Right, the party is at nine.

"Yeah!"

I looked at myself for the last time and then took my sling bag. I also let her borrow any bag and there she putted inside what she needs for the party.

"I'm excited!"

She exclaimed and I smiled of how adorable she is.

"Yeah, me too..."

We took a bus and soon arrived at Bambam's party place. A huge house, a little bit bigger than mine, definitely perfect for a party.

"Haerin!! And... Hanni... am I right??"

I nodded and bowed.

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

"Me too. I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul, Bambam for short, come in!"

I smiled in response and I noticed Haerin being not comfortable.

"Hey, are you okay Haerin?"

I asked and she forced a smile with a nod. I know she's not, she's fidgeting her hand.

"Is this your first time?"

I asked and she nods.

"Oh that's why. Don't worry, trust me it'll be fun!"

"Girls, go here if you guys want to play ten minutes in heaven!"

Bambam shouted from upstairs and I heard it clearly even the music is so loud.

"Hey, wanna play ten minutes in heaven??"

I asked Haerin and she nodded.

"I like that, let's go then!"

I smiled and dragged her upstairs to where Bambam is in right now.

"Haerin, Hanni! Nice to see you here!"

Bambam said and we both smiled to him. We sat next to each other and there's already a bottle in the middle.

"So guys, you know the drill!"

"Yeeaahhh!"

"Okay! Let's start the first round!"

Bambam spun the bottle and I become nervous. It's been a weeks almost a months when I kissed someone and the last person I kissed is my ex, so I think I want to do it with someone even I don't know them, I kinda miss it you know? Besides, this is only for fun. I took a look to Haerin and she did too.

"I have a question Hanni..."

"Hmm? Okay?"

"What's the rules?"

I smiled and explained the rules, I see how she got excited. The bottle stopped to me and they all looked at me.

"Pham Hanni! Okay, the next person will be the person you will be in the closet!"

"Noted!"

I replied and Bambam spun the bottle for the second time. I hope it is Haerin. I want to be her first kiss.

*
sus 🤨📸

⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 899 21
Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin and Hyein are all in a relationship but what happen if one day a new girl come into their lifes. Will they all like he...
107K 5.7K 51
When two people found something they weren't looking for-in each other. An AU in which Hanni and Minji meet at work. (They are all adults in this f...
43.5K 2.5K 25
Pham Hanni's father needs to pay his debts to his ex boss and he will have to use his daughter in order to live since his money isn't enough. Pham Ha...
53.3K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢