My Cat Is Human || Kitty'z ||

Por _ryjii

Wherein Haerin is a human-cat and Hanni is the owner. (Messy and random situation) Más

MY CAT IS HUMAN
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16 - 💋
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
A/N
🎁✨

14

940 50 21
Por _ryjii

Hanni.

The bell rings and we went to the canteen to order our lunch.

"I wanna treat you a lunch, what do you want??"

I asked Haerin. There's only Haerin, Hyein and me since the other two went somewhere.

"It will be always her raw fish for life unnie."

Hyein said and I chuckled, I agree lol.

"Haha no, I want gigimbap this time."

"Wow!? Trying an another food!? That's great unnie haha!"

Hyein teased.

"Okay, I will get you a gigimbap. What about you Hyein?"

"Hmm, just tteokbokki!"

"Noted, I'll be right back."

I went to the counter and ordered our lunches. After ordering, I went back to our table and gave their foods.

"Thanks Hanni."

Haerin says to me and I just pinched her cheeks in response. I d k? I just like her, she's so cute, she really looks like a cat. She's like a human of Haerin, haha what if? Oh no, this isn't a fairytale for that.

"New couple in our group."

Hyein said and I frowned.

"What?"

"You and Haerin unnie is the new couple in our group."

I blushed so fucking hard and when I look at Haerin she just looks the same, busy eating lol. She's so focus on her food, how adorable.

"Anyway unnie, I didn't seen Yunjin and her friends around, what do you two think happened??"

Hyein changed the topic and I shrugged off. I have no idea actually, and it was a good idea that I didn't see them.

"What the– is that Sakura!?!"

Haerin questioned in shock, Hyein and I immediately turn our back and saw Sakura with full of blood and wounds on her body. I stood up immediately and ran towards Sakura.

"Sakura! What happened to you??!?!"

Sakura didn't reply and I just fix her hair, even tho she gave me a wounds, hurt me so much, she's still a human. I can't be mad at her, or at anyone, I maybe hate them but it's only permanent.

"Why do you still care Hanni?"

"Come on, I'll take you to the clinic."

I held her hand and dragged her to the clinic.

"Good afternoon– oh, what happened!?"

The nurse immediately checked on Sakura up and I just fidget my hand.

"I think she got beaten up or something! I don't know nurse!"

I replied and the nurse started wiping Sakura's blood. I felt a hand on my waist and it was Haerin, I looked at her and she just hugged me. Sakura is also one of my bully but I don't want to see her like this, even Yunjin my top bully.

"Dani and Minji unnie can't go right now here unnie."

Hyein said and I nodded.

"What are you guys doing here? I literally fought with you guys. Gave you all some bruises and pains, why do you still care?"

Sakura asked.

"I actually don't care Sakura. But Hanni do and we are here to support her and not you."

Hyein answered in a bitchy tone.

"Hyein, stop."

"Fine."

"I know Sakura. People deserves second chance so please, change your life now.."

She didn't respond and instead, she rolls her eyes. She's still a bitch but it's okay. Second after, a loud thud was heard and I thought it was Danielle and Minji but no, it was Yunjin.

"Fucking move!"

Yunjin pushed me in sides but Haerin catches me in time.

"Thanks..."

"That bitch."

I heard Haerin mumble.

"It's okay.."

"No, it's not unnie."

Hyein butted in.

"Who did this to you Sakura?"

"I can't tell."

"Fuck Kkura!! Just some a little more bruises and blood and you're gone!!! Tell me who did this to you!!"

"Yunjin. You don't understand."

"Did they scared you or what!?!"

"I don't want to talk about it Yunjin."

"WHAT!?"

"I just want to take a rest."

"KKURA NO—"

"Not like that. I mean sleep."

"Okay.... BUT NO!! LET'S TALK ABOU—"

"Yunjin can you lower your voice? There's a nurse here, do you want her to be deaf?"

Haerin asked in demanding tone. I don't know but why does it sounds funny??? Lol bye.

"I DON'T CARE—"

"Nurse, do you have a stapler here?"

Hyein asked to the nurse.

"Yes miss, why?"

"Can I borrow it? I just want to use it for Yunjin's mouth."

Hyein replied while smiling innocently. I shouldn't laugh right now, no, no, no, don't laugh Hanni, don't laugh.

"Fuck you Lee Hyein."

"Eew."

Yunjin clicked her tongue and looked at the nurse very very scary.

"Don't stare at her like that Yunjin, you're scaring her."

Haerin says to Yunjin.

"Yep. Miss nurse is surely terrified deep inside because the demon is in front of her."

Hyein added with a smirk, this time Yunjin walked towards her and about to punch Hyein but Haerin stopped her.

"Alright, stop it here."

Yunjin rolled her eyes and went back beside Sakura.

"Since you are here, can we leave now? We still have classes."

Hyein asked and damn yeah! I forgot that we still have classes!

"Get out now then."

"As we should. Tell to Sakura she deserve it by the w—"

I covered Hyein's mouth and forced a smile to Yunjin.

"K, byee~!"

We got out and I hit Hyein's arm.

"What the fuck Hyein, you are starting a war inside!"

I sarcastically said and she just laughed.

Day is over and we are right now in locker room waiting for Minji.

"Minji, ugghh finally you are here!"

Danielle said sounding like a mother.

"Sorry, okay?? Haha, let's go??"

"Me and Haerin will go in a party, so better go ahead guys~"

I said and pulled Haerin next to me.

"Okay then, see you guys tomorrow!"

Danielle said and the three girls hope in inside the car.

"Let's go to my house! You can borrow anything from me there!"

I said and she smiled.

"Let's take a bus, don't worry I'll pay—"

"No, no. You already treated me a lunch earlier, I'll pay for us now."

"No—"

"Yes, Hanni."

She smiled and grabbed me by my hand. While we are walking to the bus station, she's texting someone and I don't care anymore, maybe it's her sister, cousin, mother, father, bambam or what.

"My sister will gonna love you for sure!"

"Really? Haha, I hope too.."

"Nah! Who wouldn't love you tho?? You're really such a nice, gentle woman, cute and pretty friend!!"

"Haha, so you love me too?"

Okay. I don't know what to respond anymore.

"Forget it."

She added with a smile and get back texting someone on her phone. Her phone is kinda cute, it's simple. Just a picture of a cat in the back of her phone, her homescreen and lockscreen is also a cat. It's cute, she's a cat lover too. Why I knew everything on her phone? Because I once use it for picture. But for her privacy, I never opened her message app. I know her password and she knew my password as well. We reached to the bus station. We took a bus and soon arrived at my house.

"Alright! We are here."

I tried to open the doorknob but it was locked. She doesn't have a class today tho??? I opened the door and we entered with my keys.

"Welcome to our home!"

I said cheerfully and she smiled roaming her eyes around the house.

"Your house is nice."

"Thanks! Unnie isn't home, is Haerin here?"

"Haerin?"

"Yeah?? My cat"

"Oh"

"Pspspsps Haerin-ah?"

"Haerin usually appear immediately whenever she hears my voice. Where is she?"

"Ask your unnie then."

"Right!"

Han: unnie where are you?

unnie: I'm at Wonyoung's house, why?

Han: did you brought haerin?

unnie: Of course!

Han: okay, me and haerin will go on a party anyway.

unnie: Okay. Take care then.

I turn off my phone and looked at Haerin.

"She's at her friend's house with Haerin. Bad timing but it's okay! Let's go to my room??"

I asked and she smile in response.

*
my life rn is so boring wtf😭

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.9K 2K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐢 This book contains violence, killings...
24.7K 1.2K 20
Hanni Pham a well known vampire from her area, also one of the richest. She travels and has to go to college in Seoul Korea. Haerin the rich student...
5.8K 342 16
a short story about danielle and haerin, two childhood best friends who happen to have had mutual feelings for each other since they were younger, bu...
52.9K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢