Broken Realities

By marvel816

Zoe William's life has been lonely beginning being left at a Boston police station when she was 5 with no mem... More

Hello
Nightmares
Everyday Life
Dream?
Migraine
History
Awakening
Revelations
Multiverse
Lunch with Thor
Flashbacks
Nat
Stark's Truth
Hell Hath No Fury
Confessions
Conflict
Hot Cheetos and Cheeseburgers
Friendship
Assemble
Curiosity
Ch..ch..ch..CHANGES
Pineview
Girl's Night
Questions
Hello hello
Promise
Dance With Somebody
Birthdays
Celebrations
Family Discussions
Drama
Cheesecake and Chatting
Making up*
Wake Up Call
Defend
Athena's Agony
Guard
Blessed
Meanwhile
Trials
Confrontation
Bond
Revolution
Aftermath
Negotiations
Hell Bound
Hera and Hermes
Highway to Hades
Judgement
Soul
One More...
Intertwined
Crashing In*
Home*
Other
Soul Bound
Together*
Morning Exercise
Everything and Unforgettable
Union
Fondue*
Complete

Olympians

50 2 0
By marvel816

Over the next two days Zoe rested in the bed only getting up to take a walk out on the balcony. She loved looking out and seeing Asgard in real life it was most breathtaking then she could ever imagine it was beyond what words could describe. Zoe sat down on the bench that had been put out for her, she adjusted her skirts of the gown her mother had given her that morning it was Grecian style dress that curved around her body it was a purplish-blue and had golden accents including the owl in front of lightening bolt medallions that rested right below her shoulders. When she walked it flowing behind her sometimes making her trip if she didn't have Athena there she would have fallen a couple of times. Athena sat down next to her helping her with the gown, her mother's gown was a darker purple with the same golden accents. "Mom, are you sure this a good idea, I mean two of them wanted me dead when I was baby, now that I have grown and have some control of my powers..." Zoe started but Athena stopped her "It will be fine, my father has declared that no harm shall come to you and other Olympians wouldn't dare go against Zeus" replied Athena. Zoe nodded but still felt uneasy she couldn't shake the feeling that one of the other Olympians might try something.

Zoe need a moment "Mom can you give me a minute, I know I can't be alone so please send Bucky or Thor out" she asked in hushed tone. Athena just nodded and got up from the bench to call for one of the maids to fetch Bucky. With in moments he was out on the balcony his eyes were on her in seconds and he walked quicky to her but Athena stopped him "Just watch her please, she nervous and I think having you near will calm her" said Athena with a small smile. Bucky just nods and Athena walks back into the bedchamber. Bucky watches Zoe as she is looking out her gown curves around her body perfectly and her hair which was done half up with braids warped around with small white flowers and golden laurel leaf head band and the other half cascading down in lose ringlets. She was breath taking he moved slowly to her the pull was to strong to keep back. As he got closer he noticed she was breathing rapidly, Bucky knew what was happening and rushed to her side. "Zoe" he whispered, she looked up with wide panicked eyes and she started to shake "Bucky I can't ...face them " she cried in response. Bucky moved to the seat next to her "Angel I am here" he replied taking her trembling hands in his. Bucky trace his thumb on the back of her hand, the movement seem to pull Zoe back and she looked into his steel blue eyes "Zoe you need to breath please" Bucky plead.

The sky darken with storm clouds, Bucky looked and up without thinking he moved his hands to her face making her looking directly in his eyes. "Zoe, breathe with me" he said firmly as he slowly took a breath in and let a big breath out soon Zoe was following him but he could tell in wasn't enough. He took her hand with his metal one and guided it to his heart. "Zoe, Angel do you feel that do you feel my heart beating" he asked. Zoe looked down where their hands were on his chest, she could feel they slightly fast but undoubtedly beating heart within him she gave a slight nod. "Good, now look at me" he said, Zoe looked up and into his eyes with the ocean glaze staring back her. "Don't say you can't because you can do anything, I know this because this heart... my heart is beating because of you...I am alive... I am here because of you" he whispered as he pressed their hands firmly against his chest. With the steadiness of his heartbeat and calmness in his eyes her breathing became even and she was able to calm down. The sky cleared and the sun shone brightly. Zoe realized how close the were and slowly pulled away. Bucky sighed but just smiled at her, Zoe stood up and smiled back down at him "Thank you Bucky I really need that" She said biting her lip. Bucky only nodded "Of course Doll" he replied back.

Someone cleared their throat Bucky and Zoe turn to Frigga "Lady Zoe and Sir Bucky the Olympians have arrived, and are asking for Lady Zoe to join them" she said softly. Bucky stood and grabbed Zoe's hand  "I will be your side" he whispered as they followed Frigga.

They were outside the Throne room when they meet up with Thor and Athena. Athena rushed to Zoe and started to adjust her gown. Then she stood up adjusting herself then look at everyone "Please let don't speak unless directly spoken to it will mostly be in Greek so I will translate by sending it to your minds so it will sound like English" said Athena. Zoe and Bucky nodded in acknowledgment.

Frigga walked ahead of everyone Bucky was on Zoe's right and Athena to her left and Thor was not far behind. As Zoe walked into the throne room and saw Odin sitting in the throne he looked just like he did in the movies. Next to him was a man with a full dark beard with white streaks through it he was dressed in a long white toga and blue sash across his right shoulder, both men faces were emotionless but both had their eyes fixed on her. There a handful of others standing in the room as well. A chill crept down Zoe's back when she laid eyes on a man who look very similar to Zeus but he was in a sea green toga  with a deep sea blue sash. Zoe's brown eyes flickered to his brilliant green eyes Zoe could feel the hatred that was coming from them. Zoe felt a squeeze of her right hand which made her look over to Bucky's calming blue one and he gave her a small smile and Zoe return that smile.

Zoe looked forward and everyone was stopping in front of Odin. Frigga stepped forward "Odin All father of the Nine realms and Zeus God of the Sky and weather and king of the Gods of Mount Olympus and other all mighty gods of Mount Olympus, May I present Lady Zoe Athena Stark daughter of Howard Stark and Athena Goddess of Wisdom and War" said Frigga. Zoe gave a curtsy to the men, as Zoe came back up Odin nodded "Welcome back to Asgard Lady Zoe you have grown into a beautiful young women you look just like your mother" said Odin. Zoe smile and looked over at Athena who nodded Zoe faced Odin "Thank you your majesty I am honored to be here, it's more beautiful than I could ever imagine"replied Zoe. Odin just gave a nod, Zoe's eyes flickered over to the rest of the Olympians all were dressed in Olympian dress and were staring at her with different expressions on their faces two ladies were passive who Zoe assumed were Artemis and Aphrodite both stunning.  Hera who was dressed in royal blue and her dark hair curled around her but her light cyan blue eyes sent a chilled down Zoe's spine. The man next to her had smirk on his face he looked familiar like she had seen him before, but couldn't place it.

"You are correct Odin my granddaughter does look her mother but I do see bits of her father in her especially her eyes they are dark like cinnamon with hit of gold in them" boom the voice of Zeus who truly sound like Thunder in a storm. Zoe fixed her eyes on Zeus who was just staring at her, Zoe held her head high even though he was imposing figure he didn't frighten her. "Come here child let me get a better look you" commanded Zeus. Zoe looked at Athena who moved her had forward so Zoe moved forward, Bucky started forward with her but Athena shook her head no, "Keep your mortal at bay Athena he is lucky he wasn't struck down when upon entry" snapped Hera with a sneer upon her face. Zoe stumbled and looked back Bucky and Athena who just nodded to go forward. Athena stepped up "Hera he is a welcomed guest here at Asgard and under mine and Thor's protection he is only concern for Zoe to make him act so please forgive him" replied Athena firmly. Zeus held up his hand "Wife he is fine, Granddaughter please come here" he's voice commanded he held out his hand. 

Zoe moved quickly to him, Zeus stood up he towered over Zoe his present was overwhelming she could feel the power coming from him. Zeus held his hand out to her which Zoe took as soon as their hands touched a small golden spark shot out, Zoe looked surprised but Zeus smiled "Truly spectacular that would have taken out a centaur but you took it like was nothing, show me what you can do dear child, I remember you like to play with lightening as a little babe making your dear mother so worried" Zeus boomed in laughter. Zoe took a step back and raised her right hand and formed a ball of lightening that was golden but with a purplish tint she shoot it up in the air and formed a rain clouds which mist over them she waved her hands and rainbow form around them.

Aphrodite and Ares cheered and Artemis gave a small smile and Poseidon just grumbled and Hera just rolled her eyes. "Wonderful dear, that is fantastic what other wonders can you do" asked Zeus eagerly. Zoe looked over to Thor who was looking at her with much pride. Zoe shifted and changed to look like Thor but only lasted a second when pain ripped through her side. Zoe gasped and grasped her side to see blood. Athena and Bucky were both quickly to her side.

Zoe while holding on to Bucky she turned to Zeus "I am sorry your Majesty" she said softly. Zeus who looked worried "No, dear child I should have been more careful and remember the injury and pushed yourself to far" he replied looking at her with a sad smile. Athena rubbed Zoe's back "Father please can Zoe have the Ambrosia now" asked Athena nearly pleading. Zeus nodded and moved his hand forward. A servant step forward carrying a golden goblet and was almost to Zoe when Poseidon stepped forward "Wait" he snapped with voice just a booming as Zeus. All eyes turned to him, Zoe's eyes widen as Poseidon glared at her. He moved towards her but Bucky stood in front of her protectively, Zeus stepped in front of his brother "Brother, what are doing Zoe must drink or she will die" he snapped.

Poseidon just smirked "Brother in the past the Hero or other Demigods had to prove the worth and she has not all  she has done is murder my son" he hissed in reply. Athena still holding on to Zoe "She was defending herself after your son tried to kill my daughter and her friends with no provoking on Zoe's part" she yelled. Poseidon just laughed "He was seeking revenge for his mother where his sister failed" snapped Poseidon. Zoe narrowed her eyes "Looks like both have failed to kill me many times that idiot of son lost to someone who never had held a weapon and that bitch of daughter is worst of all held my mother and torture her for years and then to tried kidnapped me and she was one of Hydra agents who tortured Bucky messed with his mind and kill innocent people" gasped Zoe.

Poseidon just smirked and waved his hand "All in the past and my daughter has been punished I took care of her she lost her immortality but you still have to prove yourself child in order to partake of Ambrosia" he snapped. Hera stepped forward "I agree with Poseidon the child must prove herself like all demigods" she snarky tone while glaring at Zoe. Athena gasped "Father Zoe can't fight her body...is weaken by the Kronos blade you can't make her do this" pleading Athena. Artemis stepped forward "Athena dear sister you know that in order to partake of ambrosia they must be worthy and be of one heart and soul and mind which I regret to say Zoe is not" replied Artemis. Zoe looked at Artemis in wonder and was about to question when Aphrodite spoke "Your heart and soul and mind are in different places you aren't sure of yourself and mind overthinks, you doubt love especially being worthy of it and your soul is torn between who you think you are and who are meant to be" said Aphrodite. Athena glared at Artemis and Aphrodite "You cannot put her through the trials her body isn't strong enough the Kronos blade is poisoning her body she will never... I just got her back how many sacrifices do I to face to keep my daughter alive..." cried Athena.

Zeus stepped forward "Athena you know what they speak is true she must go through the trials like all others her body will have strength from me it will be my gift in helping through them" said Zeus. Bucky who had been silent was getting angrier by the second "You can't send on this what will she have to face and I am going with her and you call yourselves gods you are nothing..." yelled Bucky but he was interrupted by a crack of lightening sent straight at him but Zoe ran in front him absorbing the bolt. Zoe glowed as the lightening buzzed around her "I will do your trials but no harm shall come to him do you understand me" Zoe voiced boomed with such voice it sent some Olympians too take a step back in surprise but only Zeus stood his ground he said nothing but gave curt nod. Athena step forward "Zoe no you can't.." whispered Athena.

Zoe looked at her mother "Mom what choice do I have I need the Ambrosia and it's way to protect Bucky I have to protect him..." replied Zoe. Zeus step towards them "So be it Zoe demigod shall begin the trials in two days time" his voice boom and lightening surround both him and Zoe.

Author note sorry this was so long and bit of a mess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 55 22
She was an innocent woman when they took her. He was her only friend when they had her. She didn't understand why they took her. Now she is free and...
430K 11.3K 64
》After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...
422K 18.7K 79
Atlas has been part of HYDRA for as long as he can remember. He has been tortured, experimented and tested on. He is no stranger to pain, it's normal...
13.3K 645 40
Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Rogers gets thrown into the future by one of Mr. Howard Stark's test time machines she finds herself in the twenty-first century...