๐Œ๐ซ. ๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐ง

By cute_dumplins

โ๐ป๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๏ผš๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ

6.3K 247 85
By cute_dumplins

Have you ever seen your reflection in a mirror and suddenly see all the little changes that have taken place since you were a teenager? It's pretty depressing.

"Are you sure I'm not over dressed?" I questioned Mel who absentmindedly nodded fixing her curls.

"You look great Remi. Stop stressing" she reassures me.

It wasn't like I didn't love my outfit because truth and in fact whatever Mel picked out for me always gave me that extra oomph. And this fit was definitely tight. But that tiny voice in the back of my head was saying otherwise.

Negativity is like burning plastic: while destroying itself, it annoys everyone with its stench.

Taking up my phone to distract myself for a bit I saw a text from Arlo stating that he'd be arriving a little later than planned. Sending him a quick okay I shoved my phone into the back pocket of my denim jeans.

"Now let's go help my mother with the food before she starts cussing out our asses for staying too long to get dressed"

Placing my hands in hers we left the room descending the wooden stairs and headed straight for the kitchen where Mel's mother was cooking up a storm whilst barking orders.

"Can we greet her a little later? She seems really busy and I'd hate to distract he—"

"Mommy!" Melody screams, dragging me towards a smiling Melissa.

"Remi it's great to see you dear" she says, placing down the bowl onto the counter top before pulling me into a warm hug.

I smiled hugging her back, "it's great to see you too Melissa"

Breaking the hug she glared at Melody who was spooning out whatever was in the bowl placing the silverware into her mouth.

"Unless you came to tell me your pregnant I don't want you eating out my mash"

"Ma, we're not doing this today" Mel declares, dropping the spoon into the sink.

"Uh do you need help with anything?" I quickly changed the subject.

"Could you and Mel serve the guests out back?"

Nodding, she gives us trays which consist of a few snacks which was no doubt meant to open up the guest appetite until the main course was served.

"She doesn't even acknowledge me anymore Remi unless it's to ask about whether I'm fucking pregnant or not. I swear I'm this close to ignoring her because I've fucking had it. Mother or not she should know..."

I zoned out for a second tuning out Mel's voice as she drones on and on about her mother or at least that's the last thing I heard her saying.

What was he doing here?

Nyx sat with his arm stretched out along the back of his seat. His shirt cuff was pulled back by his position and displayed his slim, strong wrist and the lower part of his pale arm lightly covered with fine hairs and tattoos embedding his creamy skin.

He's beyond perfection.

"Go serve him. His eyes are practically begging you to come over there"

I glanced back at Mel, "Are you sure?"

She nods, "you're only giving him food not asking him to fuck you"

"God Mel, can you not?" I groaned.

"I had to" she states, sending me a sly grin before leaving to serve the others.

Shaking off my nerves I made my way towards him clutching the white tray. Maybe I should've sent Melody instead.

My heart hammered against my chest sending the blood rushing through my veins, suddenly making me feel weak and hot.

Swallowing I mentally prayed I didn't say anything dumb.

"Hi" I squealed out, mentally cringing at how high pitched my voice was.

"Hey"

"Would you like a snack?" I questioned holding out the tray towards him, a small smile gracing my lips.

His eyes raked over his body, his gaze dropping to my mouth and the burning sensation in my chest ran into the rest of my body.

"No thanks" he murmurs.

"So...uh where's Noorie?" I implored reacting the tray.

"Staying at my parents house"

"Oh"

"Baby there you are. I've been looking all over for you. Didn't you get me texts?" Arlo asks, His arms wrapping around my waist from behind tugging me to his chest pressing his lips against my neck.

"Texts?"

"Yeah. I messaged you stating that I was arriving soon, but seeing as you're busy it's all good"

"Uh...Mr.Synn, this is my boyfriend Arlo. Arlo this is Mr.Synn, one of my students father" I introduced them both not missing how Nyx tensed at the word boyfriend.

Tension, stress, bullshit, whichever you prefer to call it. It is a demon with many names. And right now it was so thick it's practically its own person, taking up a seat we don't have to spare.

Neither of the men acknowledged each other and I didn't know what to do.

"Remi, can you come here for a minute?" Mel calls and I couldn't be more happier to leave this space swarming with testosterone.

Arlo unwraps one arm and I sent Nyx a quick wave letting my boyfriend lead me towards Mel.

"Arlo my mom wants you in the kitchen" Mel mentions clearly bullshitting.

"She does?" He questions knowing that Mel's mom barely spoke to him unless I was present.

She nods.

"I'll be back" he murmurs leaving.

"Thank you for saving me back their"

"I had to. They looked as if they'd start fighting, and trust me Arlo would've gotten his ass handed to him. I mean have you seen Nyx's body? Good god"

I chuckled, "I believe every woman here has noticed that"

"Too bad he only has eyes for you" Mel teases.

I pressed my index to her forehead, shoving her head backwards. "Stop spewing nonsense Mel"

"I'm not. You can't be that oblivious to his ' I want to fuck you and own you stare'. Babe, don't let the glasses fool you"

I closed my eyes, breathing in. lord, if you're listening please help this delusional girl.

Reopening my eyes I dropped my hand, "Mel nothing will occur between Nyx and I as long as I'm dating Arlo, so please just drop it"

"See! there's still a possibility!" She shouts causing a few guests to avert their attention to us.

"Sorry" Mel apologizes bashfully.

"I got you a pop tart" Arlo suddenly announces placing the half open tart into my mouth. Taking a bite out of it he smiles, retracting his hand.

"So I'm invisible now?" Mel inquired glaring at Arlo.

"It's your house if you want a pop tart go and get one"

I quickly shook my head no to Mel who lowers the tray clicking her tongue, "you're so fucking lucky your dating my girl" she spat.

Arlo ignored her, taking a bite out of the tart. "I swear I can't express how much I fucking hate you" Melody states before stomping off.

I stared at Arlo, "what?"

"You know what Arlo"

"Come on Remi you're my girlfriend I'm allowed to do shit for you. So what if I didn't give her a fucking pop tart?"

"Arlo regardless you should've bought one for her and allowed her to state whether or not she wanted it" I made known.

"She needs to stop being so insensitive"

I sighed, there was no use trying to get through to him. I really hated his stubborn streak.

"I want you to know that Mel didn't have to invite you to come here Arlo. And even though she isn't fond of you she still made the effort to invite you here, the least you could do is show her that you're actually interested in getting to know her" with that I left him standing there to serve the other guest hoping my words had done something to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 86.4K 136
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
719K 17.5K 54
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
350K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
327K 26.3K 26
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...