𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐧

By cute_dumplins

❝𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟, 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒�... More

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
:𝐎𝐧𝐞
:𝐓𝐰𝐨
:𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
:𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
:𝐒𝐢𝐱
:𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
:𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
:𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
:𝐓𝐞𝐧
:𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
:𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
:𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
:𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
:𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
:𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
:𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
:𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

:𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

6.6K 236 70
By cute_dumplins

Sitting on my bed, I blankly stared at the television having no interest whatsoever in the movie that was currently airing.

A heavy sigh passed my lips.

Rewatching the same movie every date night will bore the shit outta you.

"Are you not enjoying the show babe?" Arlo asks from beside me.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings because this happens to be his favorite show, but I could only take so much.

I shook my head no, "it's all good" I mumbled staring down at the night shorts Mel made me wear. But Arlo had yet to notice it.

"Perhaps," he said, his voice low. He trailed his hand up my thigh. "We can do something that involves you naked...and writhing underneath me"

I bite on my lower lip to hide my smile. Pulling my body towards him he grins, pressing his lips firmly to mine. There was a fierceness in his kiss, a desperation . . . and I answered, just as hungry for him. My hands found their way into his thick, dark hair gently tugging at the strands, making him moan. He shifted the pressure of his mouth, brushing his lips across mine before he flicked his tongue out to touch just the center of my bottom lip, catching the plump flesh between his teeth, nibbling and licking at it until I thought I might've perished from the intensity of the feeling. I whimpered at the sensation as he explored me slowly, the tip of his tongue stroking, tasting the insides of my mouth.

Arlo took hold of my waist, pressing me to his groin. A needy moan slipped past my lips as I felt the hard, insistent protrusion of his body pressing into me.

Fuck.

His arms slid down to the waistband of my shorts. Breaking the kiss his lips found my neck, kissing the nape, his teeth grazing my skin causing me to make a small noise very much like a whimper.

Tugging down my shorts he wasted no time whisking off my silk panties.

I shivered from the cool air rushing onto my exposed skin. Deciding to help him out I discarded the flimsily material of my top tossing it to the side, my eyes now intently focused on Arlo.

Pulling the t-shirt over his head, unbuttoning his jeans, easing denim and underwear down his thighs. His cočk sprang free.

Did I feel bad for not accompanying Mel tonight? Yes. Did I regret not going clubbing? Fuck no.

"Fucking beautiful" he murmurs spreading my thighs apart.

"You're fucking soaking wet for me baby"

I blinked. What the fuck happened to my unostentatious boyfriend?

"Arlo, are you feeling okay?"

"Hmm. I'm feeling fucking fantastic babe. Why?" He probes with a teasing smirk.

Before I could get a word out he parted my folds and sank a finger deep inside my wet center. I gasped, arching my naked body against him. Slipping another digit inside, his free hand in my hair, holding me still, he increased the pressure of his breath as he grazed below my belly button for the heated slide of his lips.
A third finger. Gentle strokes. Silk kisses. His thumb stroked over my swollen nub. A guttural groan left my parted lips and I came, my inner walls tightening immensely around him. Dazed, languid, I collapsed forward against his chest. He hissed underneath his breath when my belly brushed against his cock.

"We're not done yet sweetheart" he breathes gently pushing my body further into the bed. Leaning towards the dresser he grabs a few condoms tossing what he wouldn't be needing for now beside me. Placing the foil packet between his teeth he easily rips it before taking out the latex and rolling it on.

"Are you ready for me, sweetheart?"

"Yes." I whispered, not missing the way his lips curved upwards.

My body was hot and aching. I'd been ready for him since the moment he suggested the mere idea of my body being pinned beneath his.

Bracing himself on the headboard, he claimed my mouth thrusting inside me. Stilled. A shudder passed through my body. Only then did I realize how badly I needed this, needed him. My lips slid apart, opening my mouth to speak but he pushed deeper, leaving me speechless and filling me completely. His muscles quivered and tensed with every thrust. Faster. Harder. My mind was a mess but I gave myself over to the frenzy of pleasure, meeting his every stroke with a rock of my hips, riding the tidal wave of sensation.

"Fuck Arlo" I screamed digging my fingers into his shoulders, holding him fast.

"Oh god Remi" he groans, his thrusts becoming sloppy, his erratic breathing matching mine.

His toned body stilled; and I felt his release shudder through him.

Even when things are going great for me, the best part of my day comes with the first four or five sips of my morning coffee. Either my life is pathetic, or coffee is really good.

"How was your night out?" I asked Mel taking small sips from my coffee, heavy on the sugar and cream, trying to make up for the late 'work' the night before.

"It was fucking horrible. I can't believe I snagged a guy with five inches. What does he expect to do with that? Tickle me?"

I coughed, patting my chest trying to stop the hot coffee spluttering from my mouth due to my laughter.

Taking up the paper towel I quickly wiped up my mess. "I guess it just wasn't your night. We can go this Saturday if you like?"

"Actually..." she trails off her honey eyes narrowing at me. "You had sex didn't you?" She questions with a knowing smirk completely dismissing her previous sentence.

I nodded. There was no use hiding it from her because she always finds out.

"No wonder you're so chirper today. I guess you got fucked good this time around"

"You're going off topic" I reminded her bringing the steaming cup of coffee to my lips.

Mel rolled her eyes, "my mom's having a get together Saturday so clubbing is a big no no. I'd like it if you and Arlo could come"

"We'd love to. I've really missed your mom's cooking"

"Hmm"

"Dress code?" I implored.

"Casual, but I already got your outfit covered" she states with a sly wink.

I frowned, "there's something your not telling me"

"Am I?" She teases finishing up her drink.

"I swear sometimes I can't stand your ass" I grumbled glaring at her.

"Sometimes?"

"Would you rather it be all the time?"

"Honestly I'd be offended if you didn't find me annoying. But I'm glad you do. There's plenty more where that came from" she made known with a shit eating grin.

"What happened to the guy?"

"Who? Five inches?"

I nodded.

"I left his ass back at the hotel. There was no way I was letting him hit this—she pointed to her body—I seriously wasn't in the mood to fake an orgasm just to make his arrogant ass feel better. His face and body were the only thing he's got going for him and you know I'm a sucker for those. But otherwise he's pretty much useless"

"You're night seemed pretty...eventful"

"Eventful" doesn't even describe it. Some guys just don't know the meaning of the word no. If I'm not interested in you now, I won't be fucking interested later" she grumbles distastefully, glaring at her half eaten croissant.

"Sometimes finding love is like making creme brulee. It may take a few tries before you get it right. Don't stress over it Mel"

She cracks a smile. "When did you get so wise"

"I've always been wise. You just haven't noticed it because you're always blabbing that big mouth of yours"

"My mouth ain't big for nothing sweetie"

I groaned, "can you not make everything I say a sexual innuendo?"

"I can't help it"

Shaking my head I quickly finished up my coffee along with my croissant. Leaving a tip for the waitress, I took up my damp napkin placing inside my empty cup and we both left heading back towards the school.

• •

Pls tell my smut sucked with telling me it sucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13.6M 674K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...