Teenage Dirtbag (A Harry Styl...

By SumNawaz

Elena Carter was the most beautiful and popular girl you'd ever lay your eyes on. She has the perfect face, p... More

Teenage Dirtbag (A Harry Styles FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 *LAST CHAPTER*
SEQUEL INFO.

Chapter 13

287K 6.8K 7.5K
By SumNawaz

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, 'cause I sure as hell loved writing it!

________________________________________

Harry's POV:

She looked annoyed as she played with the ends of her light brown hair, a frustrated look on her flawless face. She was sitting underneath a tree, staring off into space. Wearing a grey beanie under her perfectly straightened hair, light blue skinny jeans, a grey tee that had black full sleeves, and black ankle boots. Elena bit her bottom pink lip as she let out a sigh through her nose, and I approached her.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75005989 )

"You okay?" I ask her.

Elena looks up at me, startled, as her blue eyes bore into my green ones. She lets out a sigh of relief when she sees it's me, and gives off a small smile. "Yeah, I'm fine," she says, but I can tell easily that she's lying.

I shake my head slightly as I slide down and sit next to her under the tree, turning my head to look at her. "Don't lie to me, Carter," I say in a somewhat playful tone, nudging my shoulder with hers.

She cracks a small smile, then lets out a sigh. "My parents came back earlier this morning," she says. "And it hasn't really been that great."

My eyebrows furrowed. "How come?"

"It's a really stupid reason," Elena shakes her head.

"C'mon," I give her a small smile. "You can tell me."

"I just..." Elena trails off. "You know how I like taking pictures?" she asks and I nod. "Well, my parents found out I'm saving some money to buy myself a Polaroid camera, and they sort of blew up on me."

I frowned. "What did they say?"

Elena shrugs. "They said how I'm just gonna be wasting money, and that I don't need to waste my time on taking pictures when I should be focusing on my studies." She rolls her blue eyes. "My parents are so impractical and annoying, it's ridiculous."

My frown deepened. I knew how much Elena loved taking pictures, it was her main hobby, and she was good at it. And her parents are basically disapproving of her love for it, which sucks. It sucks knowing that you love something, and your parents, the two people that are supposed to support you in any decision you make, don't approve of it.

"You should've seen the looks they had given me when they found out about the camera," Elena chuckles bitterly. "They were looks of disgust." My face drops. "I mean, what's so bad about taking pictures? What's so bad about becoming a photographer? Sure, it's no doctor or lawyer, but it's fun."

"Then go for it," I tell her.

Elena shakes her head sadly. "They want me to become a lawyer or a doctor. Something in those fields."

"Elena," I sigh, looking at her. "Would you rather become a photographer and do something you love, or become a lawyer in the hopes of pleasing your parents, but at the same time ruining your life?" Elena bit her bottom lip, thinking it over. "Because choosing the wrong job that you may or may not have to do for the rest of your life, will suck majorly."

Elena closed her eyes tightly, before opening them and letting me see her beautiful blue orbs. "I feel like no matter what I do, I'm a disappointment to my parents - especially my dad. I try so hard to make them happy, but in the end, they're just never pleased."

"Then you should just stop," I shrug. "Forget what they think. They might be your parents, but you can't let them stop you from going after what you want. At the end of the day, it's your life, not their's."

Elena looks at me, a small smile playing on her lips. "You really do know how to give good advice, Harry. Thanks."

I give her smile, something I have noticed I've been doing a lot around her. "No problem."

*************

Elena's POV:

My eyes widened as I ripped my mail open, my heart thumping against my chest when I saw that it was from school. The report cards for our second semester just arrived, and I was beyond nervous to look at it. Mum and Dad were thankfully at work, and I was locked up in my room and sitting cross legged on my bed as I looked at it. Taking a deep breath, I unfolded the paper and looked at my grades.

Calculus - A+

AP Biology - A-

Physics - A

History - B+

Chemistry - A-

Gym - A+

English 12 - A

My heart dropped to my stomach as I looked at the B+ I had recieved in history. I have never gotten anything lower than an A on my report card, and when he sees the B+, my dad will freak. He is going to flip shit on me, I know it, and I'm just gonna have to stand there and take it. I wish I could just hide this and they would never have to know. But my dad's the type of person who stays on top of things, so he knows when report cards go out and come in, so he's probably going to be asking me about it. I'm scared of my dad, and even more scared of knowing what he might just do.

Getting off of my bed, I took the report card and walked up the stairs to the third floor. When I got to Dad's study, I opened the door and walked over to where his table was. Putting the report card there, I exited the room, closing the door behind me and running back down to my room. As soon as I got into my room, my phone buzzed.

From: Mel

Lunch w. Candice & Becca at the diner? Xx

I grin, replying back.

To: Mel

I'll meet you there in 10. X

Putting on my Converse, I grabbed my phone and bag and walked down the stairs. Getting into my car, I drove to the diner and got there in a matter of minutes. Entering it, I spotted my three friends sitting in a booth, and slide in next to Candice, with Becca and Melody opposite of us. Just then, Zoe came up to us, her uniform on and a smile on her face.

"Hey, guys," she grins, flipping her notepad open. "What can I get for you all today?" we gave her orders and she nods. "They'll be right out."

Once she leaves, Candice turns to us. "So did you all get your report cards?"

The rest of us nod and I let out a shaky sigh. "What's wrong, El?" Melody asks, eyebrows furrowing.

"I got a B+ in history," I roll my eyes. "And you know my dad - he'll flip out."

"No offence, but your dad needs to like, relax," Becca says.

"Tell me about it!" I agree. "Before coming here, I left my report card on his study table and literally ran out of the house. I don't wanna be near him when he looks at that B."

Candice moves her bangs out of her eyes. "But it's just a B+. It isn't even that bad. I don't get why your dad gets so worked up."

I run a hand through my hair, leaning back. "Neither do I," I say.

"Elena," Becca began, seeming hesitant to say whatever she was about to say. "Has your dad ever... You know... Hit you?"

My eyes widen as I shake my head. "No! Never!" I exclaim. I stop for a minute and let out a sigh. "But I always feel like someday he will. To you know, get all of his frustration out." I then groan. "I wish he didn't worry about my grades so much! It's so much pressure."

The girls have looks of sympathy, and Zoe then returns with our food. We thank her and dig in, enjoying the food. Even when we're done eating, the girls and I just stay at the diner and talk about pretty much everything, including how much fun we had at Spring Formal. It was five o' clock when I suddenly got a text, making my blood run cold.

From: Dad

Come home. Now.

*************

"A B+? A bloody B+?!" Dad roared, his fist slamming down on his study table, making me flinch. "I thought you said you would try to do better, Elena! But instead, you bring a filthy B+ on your report card!"

I should be used to this by now. If I ever bring home a bad grade, I get a yelling from my father on how I should be trying hard. He is so used to seeing all A's, he gets more than just angry when he sees anything lower. Which is stupid. You can only worry about grades to some extent, and my dad is way past it. I stood in front of his table, biting the inside of my cheek as my hands were clasped with each other behind my back, looking down on the ground.

"You need to pay more attention in class," Dad continues, snapping at me. "Are you distracted? Do you talk too much?"

"N-No," I stutter out. "I'll just study harder."

"Do you need help studying?" Dad raises an eyebrow. "If so, I can help."

"NO," I say, a little bit too quickly. "I'll just, um, do it myself."

The last thing I need is for my dad tutoring me in anything. Dad lets out a sigh as he shakes his head at me. "I'm very disappointed in you, Elena. I thought you were capable of much more than just a B+."

And there goes my confidence.

"You get distracted too easily," Dad glares at me. "With that stupid job of yours and always going out with your friends. Not to mention, that dance you went to a couple of nights ago." My eyes widened; how did he know about that? "Who did you go with, Elena?"

"Uhh, just my friends," I lie, but fail miserably.

Dad narrows his blue eyes at me, turning them into slits. "I'm going to ask you again," he stands up. "Who did you go to the dance with, Elena?"

I keep my eyes on the carpet as I swallow the nervous lump in my throat, my mouth going dry. "Harry," I say ever so quietly.

"I thought I told you to stay away from that boy!" Dad suddenly barks, making me jump as he takes a couple of steps closer to me. "He's no good for you, Elena! The kid is bad news, and all he's going to do is hurt you and distract you from your studies! He's one of those kids that gets into fights and gets drunk whenever he can! He'll only harm you."

Suddenly, I've had enough. How dare he make those assumptions about Harry, without even knowing him? "You don't know him!" I surprisingly shout. "You don't know anything about him! He's a much nicer guy when you get to know him. You're judging him by only what you see on the outside, while you've got no clue what's really on the inside! And frankly, I don't care about my grades - you do. I don't want to become a lawyer or a bloody doctor. That's what you want for me, not what I want. And -"

I was all of a sudden cut off when something hard came in contact with my cheek harshly, making a loud smack! sound. My head turned to the side as it happened, my hand immediately reaching up to the spot where my cheek was hit. My eyes widened as I touched my now warm and stinging cheek. He slapped me. My dad actually slapped me. Tears sprung into my eyes as I see Dad glare at me, the hand he slapped me with clenching. It was when he realized what he did when his eyes widened.

"Elena... Sweetheart, oh God, I'm so sorry!" he exclaims, eyes widening in panic.

I don't say anything. Instead, with the tears falling out of my eyes, I turn around and run out of his office. Instead of going to my room, I keep running down the stairs and out of my house, not stopping when Lucy shouts for me. It was raining, but I didn't care. I just ran down my drive way and on to the side walk, running away from my house. I didn't want to go back in there and face my father who had just slapped me.

The rain hit me softly, totally drenching me. My denim short shorts and off-the-shoulder red top stuck to my body, but I didn't care. I ran a hand through my wet hair as I absentmindedly walked around Holmes Chapel, until I realised that I was at the local park. My tears were mixed with the rain as my Converse sinked into the soggy grass as I walked. My walk though was soon interrupted when the all too familiar voice spoke.

"Elena?" the deep, raspy voice asks.

I spun around, my wet hair whipping my face, and my eyes widen when I see Harry. He's standing there wearing jeans, Converse, a white T-shirt that's wet and I can see his toned, tattooed chest, and a black jacket on top. Harry's curly hair stuck to his forehead as he looked at me, green eyes lacing with concern. "Harry," I said, but it came out as more of a whisper.

He took a couple of steps closer to me. "What are you doing out here? You'll get sick!" he exclaims. He then looks at me more carefully, his expression softening. "Where you... Have you been crying?"

I shake my head, my lips slightly parting as I wipe my face. "I.. No."

"Elena, how many times do I have to tell you to not lie to me?" Harry seethes, taking a step closer to me. I involuntarily take one back, my back hitting the tree trunk. How is it that he always has me pinned against a wall or something?

The rain continued to hit us as I bit my wet bottom lip. "My dad... He s-slapped m-me," I stammer.

Peeking a look at Harry, I saw how his green eyes were wide. His eyes were lacing with several different emotions; shock, confusion, and most of all, anger. I watched as he formed fists with his hands and his chiseled jaw clenched. "Why did he slap you?" his low voice asks, and I could tell he was trying to stay calm.

I let out a sigh as water runs down the side of my face. "Just because I got a damn B+ in history," I say, chuckling humorously.

"That's it?!" Harry yells, shocking me. "He slapped you just because you got a fucking B+ in history?! Who the hell does that? You can't let him do that to you, Elena! That's abuse, for God's sake!" he barks.

"Well what the hell do you want me to do about it, Harry?" I scream, fresh tears leaking out of my eyes. "I can't do anything about it. He slapped me, it's done! What the fuck do you want me to do, slap him back?"

"It's not right, Elena," Harry glares, his jaw clenching and unclenching as the rain hits our bodies heavily. "And the reason behind it makes it even worse."

I shake my head. "Why do you even care?" I spat angrily. "It's my fucking life, not yours. Why do you care if my dad slapped me?!"

"Because I care about you, God dammit!" Harry shouts, his voice roaring over the rain, much more louder than mine. "I feel so God damn protective over you, and I have no clue why! You're the only girl I talk to on a regular basis, and I like it! I like having you around, I like talking to you, I like being with you. Hell, I fucking like you!"

Thunder suddenly roars as I stare at Harry, my blue eyes wide in astonishment. He just said he likes me. Harry Styles likes me! I look up at him, his pink lips parted as he takes breaths and his green eyes burning into mine. The two of us stood there in silence, the only sound coming was the sound of the rain as it hit everything and anything. I look at him, my heart hammering against my rib cage as I try to speak.

"Harry -"

I can never finish my sentence, because just as I opened my mouth, Harry's lips were attatched to mine. It took me a minute to process the fact that Harry was kissing me. He was actually kissing me. I immediately kissed him back, my eyes fluttering shut as our lips moved in perfect sync, the rain water mixing in. My hands reached up and I placed them on the side of Harry's neck, playing with his wet curls.

Harry's hands traveled down and towards my legs, as he whispered against my lips, "Jump."

I did as he told me to, not detatching my lips from his as I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso, his wet shirt coming in contact with my wet and bare legs. My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands held me up. Our lips continued to move in sync as Harry turned and leaned against the trunk of the tree, before sliding down and sitting on the ground. He sat on the ground as his tongue entered my mouth, with me on top of him so it looked like I was straddeling him. Our tongues fought for dominance but in the end, Harry obviously won.

Butterflies were flying all around in my stomach as Harry's soft lips moved with mine, my legs resting on either side of his. We pulled away a few minutes later, our noses touching as Harry's green orbs stare into my blue ones. Our chests are moving rapidly up and down as the rain continues to hit us and we stare at each other for what seems like hours. His pink tongue poked out and licked his bottom lip, and I had the urge to kiss him again.

"No one's ever gonna hurt you," Harry suddenly whispers, his cool breath fanning my lips that were probably swollen from the kiss. "I won't let them."

I couldn't help but smile. Instead of answering him, I rested my hand on the back of his neck and pushed him forward, reconnecting our lips once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 2.9K 41
Emily Bell and Harry Styles are opposites and Emily wants to stay that way. Harry loves Emily but she has a boyfriend and wants nothing to do with hi...
1.6M 48.8K 87
Illicit: forbidden by law, rules or custom. 17 year old law student Jessica Walsh meets Harry Styles in the most unusual situation you could possibl...
374K 11.8K 40
|mature content| In the shadows lurk beasts that mankind are completely oblivious to. They blend in with society so it's almost undetected. But when...
462K 16.4K 41
Her eyes are grey. His are green. This is what happens when grey and green stare deep into each other. (This story contains mature content, including...