Short Story of XiaoWang

De SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... Mais

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 53

1.2K 96 5
De SSnovelist

For the next half hour, Wang Yibo's brain was fragmented. His reason only returned when he slipped from the omega beneath him.

Xiao Zhan lay entirely limp on the floor, only his ass lifted high, having suffered a round of violent impacts so that now his hole and the skin around it were swollen red.

"Ow......" he groaned.

Wang Yibo quickly turned the man over, only to see that Xiao Zhan 's knees had been rubbed red also.

The air was thick enough to choke on with the sweet scent of omega, but it was being suppressed by the even stronger alpha scent and seemed to be obedient and submissive beneath it.

Wang Yibo's voice was hoarse, "Can you still endure it? Can you come again......"

After the heat, the two of them hadn't fucked again. T University required that freshmen had to live on campus, but the soundproofing and airtight sealing of the dormitory weren't very good. If they did something, a hint of pheromone scent might waft out and the surrounding students would know right away. Wang Yibo was so thin-skinned that he didn't dare to try anything.

Xiao Zhan lifted a leg and kicked him weakly, "So now you think to ask me......why did you ignore me when you suddenly thrust in just now?"

Wang Yibo had just come but was still half-hard. He brushed his cock lightly against his entrance and whispered, "I couldn't restrain myself......Does it hurt?"

It actually didn't hurt, it felt pretty great. Xiao Zhan thought back to the coarse, rough pleasure from just now and unconsciously began to clench down with his hole.

"Mmm......" Wang Yibo groaned. Unable to resist the temptation, his hips involuntarily rolled forward, thrusting the tip inside. His eyes seemed dark and dim, but also miserable, as if pleading for affection.

Xiao Zhan joked with a smile, "You still want to fuck me?"

Wang Yibo heavily nodded his head, a fire igniting in his eyes.

"If you want to fuck me, work harder." Xiao Zhan pulled him down by his neck, then stroked at the place where their lower bodies were connected, kneading at the portion of his hard cock still exposed to the air.

"Mark me completely, okay?"

Wang Yibo gasped in surprise.

"......are you absolutely sure? After the mark is completed, we'll be bonded together forever......even if you want to back out later, it might not be possible. I'm afraid you'll......"

"I won't," Xiao Zhan interrupted him. He hooked his hands beneath his knees, bending his legs up and spreading them out, exposing his wet hole. He deliberately turned an aggrieved look on Wang Yibo, his eyes teary and bright.

"Every time I want you to mark me, I have to beg for it. Is there something about the kind of omega I am that's unattractive to you?"

"How could that be......" Wang Yibo replied so fast his throat almost burned from the friction, "Whenever I look at you, I can barely hold back......but I'm worried about your discomfort. During the heat too, I had to restrain myself......"

Xiao Zhan scowled, "You're still talking about restraint? Then let yourself go and let's see."

Wang Yibo whispered hesitantly, "I don't dare......" During the heat, he'd let himself be a bit unrestrained a few times, but he'd been instantly scolded by Xiao Zhan . Now he'd been thoroughly trained, so if Xiao Zhan said no, then he would instantly stop.

"I'll give you the courage." Xiao Zhan was laying on the floor almost entirely limp, but he still issued his command from up on his high horse, "Don't restrain yourself. Fuck me without hesitation. Even if I scold you or hit you, don't stop until you're satisfied."

Wang Yibo replied, "......is this some kind of a trap? I won't be fooled. I'll definitely obey you and absolutely never act recklessly!"

"......"

Xiao Zhan was stunned into silence. He struggled to prop himself up, the cock inside him slipping out with the movement and the come that had been plugged up inside suddenly flowing out. He sat himself in Wang Yibo's lap, gripping Wang Yibo by the shoulders. Taking the thick length in his own hand, he slowly sat himself down upon it.

"Oh, mmm......" The entire length of the cock went in, the pressure against his inner walls numbing and difficult to endure, but that slight friction was simply not enough.

"If you don't come, I won't come......" He rocked his waist up and down, but in these circumstances, he had limited strength and couldn't lift too far up.

His hole repeatedly clenched down. At the moment, Xiao Zhan 's sharp eyes were wet with tears and he turned an indistinct gaze onto Wang Yibo. He gasped hot breaths onto his face as he said, "Ge, no good......feels better when you do it......"

If someone could restrain himself while his own omega was so promiscuous like this before his eyes, it was not an alpha.

Wang Yibo's throat worked a few times. In the end, he didn't hold himself back and didn't pay any mind to any thoughts of traps. He gripped Xiao Zhan 's ass, his five fingers digging deep into the flesh of his cheeks, and thrust his hips up with all his strength!

His swollen cock once more plunged into the depths of that channel, reaching all the way to the entrance of his womb, and then withdrew just as quickly. He deliberately released more pheromones, making his omega go even more mad with confusion.

"Feels good......mmm......" Xiao Zhan 's body was shaken up and down. His hole was clearly stuffed full, but the sense of emptiness within was becoming even stronger, his long-ago-opened womb thirsting to be ruthlessly filled.

He recklessly pressed himself against the person before him, lapping at his lips as he asked, "Ge......do you want me? ......do you want to mark me completely?"

Wang Yibo breathed heavily, "I want......let me go in......"

Xiao Zhan refused to agree so easily, "Oh......what do you call me?"

"Xuezhang......Zhan ......" Wang Yibo's forehead was covered with sweat. The blazing lust in his eyes quickly burned into the man before him, "Zhan ......let me go in......"

Xiao Zhan chuckled lowly, "No......when you were in the dorm jerking yourself off at night, what did you call me?"

Wang Yibo instantly froze. After the momentary shock, he became so ashamed he wanted to hide, "I......how do you......"

"I was awake once and heard it." Xiao Zhan winked slyly, "Hurry and say it, I'll let you go in when you call it......"

Wang Yibo was filled with the shame of being caught in the act and stopped moving for a moment.

Xiao Zhan nibbled gently at his lower lip, "Say it, Ge......"

Wang Yibo blushed, but his eyes showed a glint of green light. No matter how obedient a dog, when bullied, he would bite. Beyond that, he was actually hiding a wolfish nature.

He suppressed his thoughts of shame and leaned close to Xiao Zhan 's ear with the intent to retaliate, lowering his voice, "Baby, let me in......"

The hole stretched wide around his cock suddenly constricted and his channel seemed to secrete even more slick, flowing continuously from the point where they were connected, until the place between his legs was wet and slippery.

An omega's physical response during sex was always this frank and honest, unable to be concealed.

"That's not bad——mmm!" Before Xiao Zhan could finish talking, the cock within his body suddenly tyrannically split open the entrance his womb, intruding to his deepest opening, making his body shake as if electrocuted.

Wang Yibo's usual gentle, soft, patient nature was completely obliterated in the face of this provocation. He lifted his omega's two long, weak legs up onto his shoulders, then gripped his ass to support him as he lifted him up. Just like that, he stood all the way up.

Xiao Zhan 's body was folded almost entirely in half, suspended from Wang Yibo's grip. All his focus was on their point of connection at his hole. He could do nothing but wrap his arms around the neck of the man in front of him.

"Where the fuck did you learn this position......" He was inexplicably flustered a bit. He stretched out his hand to prop himself up on the wall, but Wang Yibo turned slightly, not allowing him to reach the wall.

"What are you doing——ah!!"

The thick, long cock suddenly slammed into his tender womb that had never before been opened up, cramming it full.

Unprecedented violent soreness mixed with numbing pleasure swept over his whole body in a flash. The soft insides of his womb greedily swallowed down the long-awaited invading alpha cock, drawing forth even more strong pheromones.

Caught off guard from suddenly having his most secret cavity penetrated, Xiao Zhan 's voice caught in his throat for a moment. The unspeakable tension and unbearable excitement made his body tremble. Apparently aware of how his powerful alpha was treating him, the beast within his body roared for food to fill its emptiness.

"Hold me tight......" Wang Yibo's eyes were dark and his voice was hoarse and sexy. After this declaration, he gripped his omega's ass and began to thrust violently.

Xiao Zhan 's breath instantly caught and he was instantly thrown into a dangerous situation1.

"Ah hah......you......oh mmm!! Let......ah......"

The alpha's rock-hard cock mercilessly stabbed into his depths, coupled with the gravity pulling his body down letting him reach even further within. His womb turned completely inside out. His hole was stretched to its utter limit, fiercely fucked as far as it could stand, but still sucking down the cock within, which swelled harder from the stimulation, as if wanting to be thrust into even harder in self-punishment.

Xiao Zhan couldn't find the strength to do anything else, only able to cling to the man before him. With the frequency of the thrusts shaking his body, his whole body seemed as if he were being held together by a long rod, and that, without it, he wouldn't be able to survive. He could only wrap himself tightly around it and swallow it deep into his body.

Not too long after, his legs began to twitch with cramps on Wang Yibo's shoulders, but he couldn't take them down. He'd been fucked so hard that his mind was blank, moans overflowing from his mouth. His words came out all unclear, "Don't......ha mmm......dying......ah ah......Ge, Ge......"

Wang Yibo's strength was terrifying, he was able to easily hold him up for more than half an hour. Xiao Zhan 's ass was almost numb from the impacts and he could do nothing but listen to the *pa pa* sounds from his lower body along with the endless drip of fluid from his hole splattering against the floor.

His face had already flushed so red he looked like a ripe, juicy peach. So absorbed in lust, his appearance was completely different from his usual fiercely arrogant expression. His damp hair was sticking to his sweaty forehead, his beautiful eyes were completely wet, and his mouth had turned red from their kisses. He was moaning so much his mouth couldn't close, his mouth overflowing with saliva he couldn't swallow, which flowed down from the corners of his mouth. Wang Yibo leaned in and extended his tongue to help him lap it up.

"Do you feel good, baby......"

Xiao Zhan 's response to this pet name was just as strong as before. He let out a muffled moan and trembled uncontrollably, coming instantly. After coming, his body went completely weak and the arms around Wang Yibo's shoulders fell as his strength left him. Only his hole was able to clench down even stronger.

Wang Yibo hurried to tightly embrace him to keep him from sliding down. Holding Xiao Zhan 's ass in one hand, he used his other hand to circle around his back and hold him close. His strong waist thrust rapidly, continuously shaking the upper half of his omega's body.

"Mmph......ouch......hah ah......get out!" Xiao Zhan 's pleasure was fading and he was beginning to regret his words. Actually, it didn't feel that bad, but he'd always been arrogant and accustomed to getting his way. To be completely subdued by an alpha when he wasn't in heat, he was momentarily at a loss for what to do feeling this kind of emotion.

However, Wang Yibo didn't intend to do as he was told today.

"You said it, to go until I'm satisfied......" His cock was wreaking havoc in Xiao Zhan 's womb as he fixed his gaze on the flush spilling down his omega's chest. It was as if there was a spring of desire in his eyes, about to spill forth after who knew how much more stimulus.

The alpha pheromones had already completely dominated the air, stifling the omega pheromones to death, so that they could only fully submit.

"I'm going to mark you......alright, baby?"

Xiao Zhan 's head spun wildly in response to his deep, hoarse voice combined with those dark brown-green eyes. His heart thumped and he finally admitted complete defeat.

Besides, this beast in his body had already clamored out in the desire to be branded.

"Mmm......Ge......mark me......I want you......hmm!!"

Wang Yibo embraced him tightly, opening his mouth wide to bite at the gland on his neck. After a brief moment of pain, the strong alpha pheromone surged in. The shock made Xiao Zhan 's mind go blank for a moment, but Wang Yibo didn't wait for him to recover. The cock within his womb was ruthlessly thrust in a dozen more times, firmly nailing the deepest part and blocking up the entrance, then swelling larger and larger inside.

Until it reached its upper limit and the womb couldn't accommodate any more and it suddenly exploded!

A sea of scorching come mixed with powerful alpha pheromones swept into his womb like magma, crashing into and scouring the inner walls, as if it could melt and drown him from within.

The zoned-out Xiao Zhan 's eyes opened wide and he opened his mouth even though he couldn't make a sound. His whole body shuddered and jerked, but he was lying in Wang Yibo's arms and was forced to bear the alpha's excessively strong mark.

In all his fantasies, he'd never imagined that after throwing his weight around for 20 years while single and winning against countless alphas, he'd someday be marked by this kind of silly alpha while standing like this.

And beyond that, that he himself would've asked for it.

And beyond that, that he would feel so good that he'd lose consciousness.

Too humiliating.

After a few minutes, the hot come finally stopped spurting out and the mark was finally completed. Wang Yibo held the man in his arms for a moment and gasped for breath while calming his racing heartbeat. Then he pulled out, the womb entrance closing automatically and locking away the large portion of come that had been shot inside.

"It may be a little uncomfortable, but it'll feel better in a bit......"

He carried Xiao Zhan into his room and gently placed him on the bed. Then he immediately lay over him, lifting his hand and incessantly kissing his ring-bearing finger.

"You will always be mine......"

Xiao Zhan couldn't close his legs at all, so they were left painfully wide open, but the come inside couldn't flow back out, all trapped inside his body, swelling and propping out his belly, as if he had really been stuffed with food, his abdomen swollen slightly.

The alpha pheromone inside his body penetrated every bit of him from head to toe, from limb to limb and bone to bone, settling into every nerve and cell, to reside forever within him like shackles. At this moment, he was completely submissive to and in love with his alpha, mind and body.

Xiao Zhan 's chest heaved with his gasping breaths and he stared up at the man before him in a trance. His face was so handsome, his eyes deep and the bridge of his nose straight and high. He liked the look of every place he glanced. The muscles of his arms and abdomen and waist were so powerful and sturdy. Even without the use of his pheromones, he could be pressed down and fucked within an inch of his life......

The omega's body had tasted such a sweet taste. He'd now consumed the essence to know the taste. He licked at his dry lips, "Just now......felt so good......"

Wang Yibo let out a low laugh, "Still want more?"

Xiao Zhan had always been blunt about his desires, so he immediately nodded, "I want to......Ge......I really like being fucked by you......"

Wang Yibo's breath immediately went unsteady. "I can't go in again until you've digested it all. So today is no good, but if you like it——" He blushed, then leaned in and nibbled at Xiao Zhan 's earlobe, "I'll fuck you like this every day in the future. Alright, baby......?"

Xiao Zhan nearly lost his mind, the slick from his hole soaking a large patch into the sheet. The omega nature of his body made him sink completely into desire and he weakly hugged his alpha in his arms, saying with depraved lasciviousness, "Okay......fuck me......Ge......fuck me a few more times......"

Once again the night was filled with dizzying passion, endless and lingering.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

351K 23.2K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
34.3K 1.4K 6
ZhanYiboSean fanfiction Omegaverse __________________________________________________________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfi...
108K 7.2K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
35.8K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...