πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπš†π™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Ύ 𝙺𝙽�...

By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

How will you act if you suddenly found yourself as a baby, and not just any baby . A potter ? Well as confus... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

017

11.1K 463 60
By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

The Summers with the Dursleys have been awful. Turns out our last adventure of getting Weasleys help was a bad idea.

Vernon and Petunia have turned more demanding and shifted to physical threat.

There's only much I can do without using a wand and some of them being, hanging Vernon upside down whenever he tries to raise his hand.

Although they aren't as abusive as the books and movies, this summer has irritated me more than my entire thirteen years here.

And the reason being - I got my periods

These severe cramps have made me go insane and to top it up, Petunia bought the cheapest pads that would leak within one hour of use.

Even after buying the cheapest ones, she had the audacity to yell at me for using one every hour.

Just till i get out of this place.

One good thing i did, I got our Hogsmeade Slips signed.

One wand to Vernon's head and you get everything done. Except when it involves money obviously.

And Today, I have dreaded this day since my birth. I would've asked the Weasleys if we could spend the summer with them, but they too were in Egypt.

I too had buised myself with training my occlumency sheilds to spread out. I got this idea from Bella Swan in Twilight and wondered if it would work for my sheilds, since they work similarly.

And it did, I can't really keep the sheilds up for long, but it's strong enough to hold dementors that could infest the train this year.

" Lia!! Come down " Harry yelled from downstairs shaking me out from my inner monologue.

The door bell rang as I stepped down the stairs.

"Well open it!"  Petunia's awful voice rang around the living hall.

Harry rushed to open the door and aunt Marge was there with her spoiled dog. For someone who loves dogs to death, this dog was an example of everything has exceptions.

We watched from the Kitchen counter as Petunia and Vernon entertained Marge with some wine, that her dog was licking.

Does she not know wine is bad for a dog's health? And why is the dog even licking the glass she's drinking from? That's just plain disgusting.

Harry who noticed my disgusted chuckled but had the same disgusted look.

Marge who saw us with the disgusted faces, finally noticed our presence.

"What are you looking at! Where is it that you send him, Vernon?"she spoke, looking straight at Harry.

Well maybe not ' our ' presence.

"St. Brutus's. It's a First-rate institution for hopeless cases." Vernon  answered.

Harry isn't Hopeless! Sure he is an idiot but that's only for me to say. How dare he call my brother hopeless.

Harry grabbed my hand sensing that I was about to light the whole place on fire.

Maybe I should

"I see. And do they use the cane at St. Brutus's, boy?" She asked.

"Oh, yes. I've been beaten loads of times." Harry said sarcastically.

I smirked and shook my head then we turned our backs to them and listened to their conversation. "Mustn't blame yourself For how this one's turned out, Vernon. It all comes down to blood. Bad blood will out. What is it their Father did, Petunia?"

" Excuse me, You disgusting piece of living garbage, our father was an honourable man mind you. And so is Harry"  I snapped.

She glared at me and Harry pulled me back. I turned my back to them again.

"He did nothing, their Father. That is... he didn't work. He was unemployed." Aunt petunia said.

"Of course. And a drunk, I expect-"

"That's a lie!" Harry interjected as we both turned to them.

"What did you say?" Marge scoffed clearly annoyed

We too are annoyed by your existence and I could even kill you right now

"Our dad wasn't a drunk." Harry said and the glass in her hand burst.

"I think you two should got to bed." Vernon said nervously.

"Quiet Vernon, boy pick it up." She said snapping her Fingers. Harry picked it up.

"It doesn't matter about the Father. In the end it comes down to the mother. You see it all the time with dogs. IF there's something wrong with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup."

I looked at Petunia who had a frown on her face. I sneered at her in disgust. She has no right to feel guilty about our mother. She is a vile woman who hated her sister, no. Who was so jealous of her sister that she even allowed her son only to be abused.

"Shut up! SHUT UP!" Harry yelled. The lights started Flickering and the table started shaking.

But suddenly everything went quite. I could feel everybody staring at me but it didn't matter at the time. I felt this sudden burst of energy waiting for it to be unleashed. The threads around me and Harry had gotten tangled creating a very thick rope, that was constantly moving towards Marge. I tugged the thread a little towards me and let the energy flow into it.

"Now you listen here-" she was cut off by her Finger blowing up like a small balloon. Soon her entire body blew up like a balloon.

Harry and I kept glaring at her angrily. She was about to fly away but uncle Vernon got her. Though he was starting to fly away too. He let her go and she Floated away.

Harry and I shared a look and stomped up stairs. Once we got in our room I punched the wall. "We're leaving." Harry said.

"Agreed." I said and started packing. I got the bag that I enchanted with the extension charm on it. I grabbedthe picture of my parents and put them inside along with some other things.

Harry and I went down stairs dragging our trunks down with a loud thud with every step it Fell on. We were at the end of the stairs when uncle Vernon stopped us.

"you bring her back!" He yelled.

"No, She deserved what she got." Harry spat.

He tried to grab Harry but he pointed his wand at him. He backed away.

"They won't have you now. You've got nowhere to go." He said.

"Anywhere's better than here." And with that Harry and I left with a slamming of the door. As we walked to a playground and sat down on the curve. I put my head on Harry's shoulder to try and calm myself down. He put his arm around me.

" What did you do ? " Harry suddenly asked, breaking the silence

I stared at him with confusion evident on my face. Harry knitted his eyebrows before speaking again.

" Your hair, it turned redder than normal, like blood red and your eyes turned red too, not like their normal emerald colour" 

(A/n - Sirius's exact words when he first meet Camelia " SHE'S GOT YOUR EYES PRONGS!!" )

I looked even more confused, my eyes and hair changed Colour and I didn't even notice? Emerald eyes were the only thing Harry and I shared as twins, but  red?

I shivered as red eyes reminded me of Voldemort, but just as the thought came, It was thrown out of the window as a dog barked at us.

The black dog looked very skinny as if it had not eaten for days, his fur was matted to his skin and he looked very dirty.

I realised the dog was looking straight at us as if it was reminded of some old days.

Weird behaviour

Wait, isn't that Sirius.

I hurriedly took out a packet of buiscits i had packed and called Sirius over, who trotted to my side with his tail wagging pretty fast.

" Are you hungry? " I asked him scratching behind his ear.

As Sirius whined, Harry looked at the dog in fascination.

I fed him the entire packet and allowed him some water from my bottle as he licked my face in appreciation.

Harry took out his wand and performed a lumos charm when a bus stopped right in front of us, scaring the shit out of us.

Sirius seeing the bus ran away.

We boarded the bus knight as it took us to The Leaky Cauldron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 8.1K 86
While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older sister was three. Born on the 1st of May...
EMPTY By Pcrw1233

Fanfiction

32.6K 721 20
I found out the truth, they are all lying to me expecting me to be their friend and be in their side, well I will show then otherwise, they better be...
347K 6.7K 29
Harry Potter is changed into a baby and Severus Snape must watch over him.
921K 24.8K 70
Ever wanted to see Sirius Black and Remus Lupin try to raise a baby girl? Ever wanted to picture Mad-eye Moody at a tea party? Ever wanted to see Si...