Pacio | Our Moons Match | (ft...

By nutsancerkin

After 10 centuries of unusual history, hybrid Julia returns to town, followed by a pack unknown to her eye. L... More

Author's note
Prologue ~ Fangs
Chapter 1 ~ The First Day
Chapter 2 ~ Prodigal 'Daughter'
Chapter 3 ~ Mother Mia
Chapter 4 ~ Lire
Chapter 5 ~ Tialisor
Chapter 6 ~ Give or keep?
Chapter 7 ~ Give or keep? {II}
Chapter 8 ~ Give or keep? {III}
Chapter 9 ~ Give or keep? {IV} {Final}
Chapter 10 ~ Geminus
Chapter 12 ~ Century
Chapter 13 ~ Century {II} {Final}
Chapter 14 ~ Jubilee
Chapter 15 ~ Jubilee {II}
Chapter 16~ Jubilee {III} {Final}
Chapter 17 ~ Salvation
Chapter 18 ~ Salvation {II}
Chapter 19 ~ Salvation {III}
Chapter 20 ~ Salvation {IV} {Final}
Chapter 21 ~ Phoenix
Chapter 22 ~ Phoenix {II}
Chapter 23 ~ Phoenix {III} {Final}
Chapter 24 ~ A lie for a life
Chapter 25 ~ A lie for a life {II}
Chapter 26 ~ A lie for a life {III}{Final}
Chapter 27 ~ The End Begins
Chapter 28 ~ The End Begins {II}{Final}
Chapter 29 ~ Histoire d'amour
Chapter 30 ~ Histoire d'amour {II} {Final}

Chapter 11~Geminus {II} {Final}

12 2 22
By nutsancerkin

"Fancy seeing you here," Namjoon said as he stood beside Hoseok's figure seated at the pool's edge, his legs half in, dangling with the water. 

Hoseok scoffed as he continued staring at the water, its reflective lights washing over the two of their frontal bodies. Namjoon took a seat beside him, crossing his legs. 

"I did love her regardless of everything," Hoseok looked at Namjoon as his smile disappeared.

"And you have no idea what to do about it now?"

"Of course, I mean now she's just a werewolf and he's a hybrid so they still have eternity together,"

Namjoon looked down and nodded as he extended his hands backwards and placed his palms on the floor.

"I can't really empathize with you at the moment but all I know is that she is not a good person. She did things you cannot imagine. I am well aware that the love you felt for her is real but the only thing she felt for you is the urge to abuse your usefulness, to get to Yoongi,"

"All this time, all she cared about was her son,"

Namjoon chuckled deeply upon hearing that.

"What?"

Namjoon looked at him for a brief moment and then cackled a little again.

"No really, what?"

"She doesn't care about her son. She just came back to check on whether the curse still infiltrated him or not,"

"What?! That's it?!" Hoseok widened his eyes as he clutched the watery edge between the water and the floor as he looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon's smile shrunk as he continued to explain.

"No, that's not really it. She used many alphas, many other protectors and wolves out there to get what she wanted. She doesn't just wish to follow him to the ends of the earth but she also wishes to know about those around him. She is the one who sent me after Julia,"

Hoseok didn't say much and ran his tongue along the walls of his mouth, heaving off a huge sigh.

"Alright, I'll stop tryi-"

"How could you have gone through with it?"

He stopped as he heard the only question his ears were trembling to shower in.

"Back then, I had no idea you were in love with her,"

"Did you know recently before you just blindly listened to Seokjin?"

"No, not at all. If I knew, I'd tell you hyung,"

"Okay,"

A brief moment of silence erupted until Namjoon decided to break the ice.

"Alright, I have an idea," Namjoon got back up and lent a hand to Hoseok.

"What is it now?"

"This situation is a little too much of a stressful way to deal with shit you can't fix,"

"Then what situation is a better way for you?"

"A party,"

Hoseok was almost done with him at this point but still grabbed his thumb anyway, tightening his grip and raising himself.

"And this isn't a better way for me, it's a better way for you,"

***

"Chris, it has been quite a while," Calice said as she glared at the man seated on the rock.

"He's the same breed as my mother," Yoongi frowned, assuming that he could be working for Mia.

"Oh I might be but I only work alone, Mate," Chris stood up and plodded slowly towards Calice. 

"Oh lord I forgot he could read my mind," Yoongi mumbled.

"And trick people into thinking he's me,"

"Oh, so you found out,"

Chris smiled like an innocent child and tucked his knife back into its holder.

"What exactly are you here for?" 

Calice grew annoyed and curious at the same time upon questioning him.

"Oh, I just wanted this book,"

"But I need it,"

"I thought you were looking for the term 'Geminus' ?"

Calice closed her eyes tightly while pursing her lips and occupying a long sigh, trying hard to control her anger.

"Alright, alright. I am here to alert you,"

Calice frowned as she heard that.

"The Geminus twins have returned. They're in this town somewhere,"

"Then find them and get it over with,"

"I would've if I could, Calice,"

Calice slapped his chest and pressed him down on the grass with no effort at all. 

"Do not ever say my name again,"

"Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell is this? Why are you hurting him?" Yoongi's tone was consumed by curiosity, feeling concerned about Chris being the least bit of his worries.

"Oh, mate you have no idea but we have history, a lot of steamed and tossed history,"

Yoongi's face created a frown of disgust as his curiosity turned into regret for asking.

"What the bloody hell is stopping you then, huh?"

"Oh, dearest, how I've loved you being all feisty on me, or should I say fiesty?"

Calice pressed his chest harder, gritting her teeth.

"Alright, alright, It's because they have evolved. They're smarter, faster and more sensible,"

Calice let go of him and got back up from her knee. 

Chris raised himself as he pulled the book out and raised his palm towards her as she flinched towards him to try and get it. 

"Relax beasty, I just want to help you, not try to win you over again,"

***

(Play audio here: Hypnotic - Zella day)

The neon lights washed through figurines as they moved in flow with the music booming through the house. The living room was occupied with a few couples making out drunk and some girls passed out, sleeping the party out. The rooms on the floor above were barely occupied but a few of them were turned into red rooms and there were red and blue cups flooded over the place everywhere. 

"A house party?!" Hoseok called out to Namjoon as they arrived there.

Namjoon smiled and tilted his head, signalling Hoseok to follow him.

"Jooniee!" Namjoon heard a voice from between the bodies clashing in the living room as a girl with neon violet hair came onto him and pounced at him, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. 

"I missed you!" She exclaimed as she got down and punched him lightly in the chest. 

"I had some shit to deal with, sorry," He gave her a requestive smile.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Not until you introduce your friend to me here,"

Namjoon nodded as he brought Hoseok closer to himself. Hoseok looked at her as if she were something very precious and somehow felt very protective of her. She wore black loose shorts, a tank top over it and a leather jacket the length of her waist up to the band of her shorts, revealing her waist and piercing above her navel. She had light purple eyes and plump lips, that would remind one of tulips that were pink once. She had a French accent but was fluent in English.

"Tia, Hoseok. Hoseok, Tia,"

He extended his hand towards hers to shake it but she smiled and cackled like he was silly for acting like a human. 

"Wolves don't shake hands to become friends, silly,"

She went closer to him and leaned in towards his ear, whispering something.

Hoseok bobbed his head as he withdrew his hand. 

"On that note, I'd like to excuse myself," He headed toward the stairs. He was halfway up before he stopped in his steps.

"Weren't you just down there a second ago?" The girl before him looked exactly like Tia but had Neon blue hair and blue eyes. 

"No, I was up there hooking up with some stupid human," She just brushed him off and took a shot of the remaining drink in her blue cup before shoving him aside lightly.

"Oh, please," Hoseok felt very much done with her as he rolled his eyes and headed for the bathroom. 

"Can this night get any more annoying?"

***

"Oh hey, Hoseok! Join us!"

Namjoon exclaimed as Hoseok came down the stairs after using the bathroom. He went closer to Namjoon, to see Tia next to him and the other girl with blue hair dancing in the open space in the living room, drunk.

Hoseok pointed at her and then at Tia, confused. 

"Wait, is she?"

"Oh yeah, she's my twin, Tamara,"

Hoseok nodded as he went up to take a shot but Tia grabbed his wrist and tilted her head, signalling him to follow her. Hoseok looked at Namjoon, as though asking for confirmation of trusting her. Namjoon blinked as he smirked and took a sip of his drink. Hoseok agreed and followed her to the back towards the woods. 

"Come on," She turned as she dived onto the backyard after letting go of his wrist. That is when he remembered what she whispered into his ear, her voice ringing through his thoughts. He shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head as well, giving the expression of 'what could go worse' and turned along with her, taking the sprint in a union. 

"...they become friends after they sprint together in the woods,"

***

"Now that that has been taken care of, I'll head to wear I need to," Tamara said as she put her drink back.

"You know, it's not nice to do something behind your sister's back,"

Tamara gave him a disgusted frown and lit a cigarette between her lips. "Oh, please. Just because she's the elder twin, doesn't mean I can't go see the guy she was once so obsessed with. I still have to let him know we're here for someone who we haven't met in a long time,"

She walked out the back as well, turning and sprinting across the woods, reaching the lake. 

"Name someone who doesn't like coming here,"

Tamara smirked as she looked down and turned around after looking back up. 

"Chris, it's been a long time,"

"Of course, little Tamara," Chris smiled as he hugged her.

"So how's my best friend been?"

"Well, you can say I feel content tonight,"

"Oh, is it the other twin who's finally getting over me?"

"Oh come on, have some patience. It isn't about that. I can finally get my revenge on that protector bitch now that I'm here,"

Chris chuckled and slipped his hands into his pockets.

"You find it very funny don't you?" She neared him and clenched her teeth. 

"Alright, alright, should I tell her I found you two, or leave her a message?"

"Leave her a message," 

Chris nodded, waiting to hear her. 

"The frolic awaits,"

"Well, that bitch you're obsessed with can wait until you wake up,"

Chris was about to turn when she suddenly snapped his neck.

"That should send an even more brutal message," 

~To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.3K 19
Jisung is a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf. He runs away to escape his abusive and controlling family with help of his brothers. He escapes and...
63.9K 2.8K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: •Hybrid • Vampire • Smut • Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
25.6K 1.1K 33
"H-hyung, what is it? " "Jung... Jungkook" "What is it hyung? " "..... " "Hyung please! " "It's.. *sighs* it's the lycans " "What do they want? " "Th...
2K 139 25
[Completed] Due to frustration Min Yoongi, the King Of Werewolf Kingdom goes on a run in his wolf form and ends up finding his mate who is a human bu...