๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ ๐‚...

By dinostarisonline

๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐šƒ:๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ:๐š๐™ด๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ด๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š. More

our charactersโ˜…
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
JOIN IT๐Ÿ˜ก
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
new characters
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
read this or im not posting on this story anymore.
beach house โ†“
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
special
for people who friended me but didn't get accepted
LETS FUCKING GO
sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›แดกแด: แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แดกแด€แด แด‡ แดา“ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s
episode 1
episode 2

not a chapter for @AnyaForger11

551 14 6
By dinostarisonline

For AnyaForger11

Shoto Ike mysta vox shu and Luca had been playing games and shoto kept winning everytime he did he said something that made them mad easily and laughed right after,then when they got done playing games they went shopping it was fine until shoto started being braty and acting spoiled making shu and mysta hold his bags and ike carry him he made vox get all the stuff he wanted and luca buy the things, once they got home shoto took everything he brought upstairs and put it away making sure he cleaned his mess up, right after everyone came upstairs and shoto thought nothing of it because he was on his phone scrolling through Twitter when he looked away from his phone he saw ike in between his legs luca and shu on the left side of him and vox and mysta on the right, Ike started pulling down shotos shorts while the others held him down.

"Wha- wait-! Wtf! Stop-"

"I think u need a punishment for what you did today. "

"Wait wait-! I'm sorry-! "

"To late for apologizes "

Ike begins to lube shotos hole with his fingers while the others keep shoto from kicking Ike away from him.

"Mng~! "

"Ike do hurry up you can't have all the fun now. "

"Okay okay it's not my fault shotos hole is tight, we've fucked him to many times for him to be this tight are you sure shoto really even gets lose when u fuck him. "

"Rude! "

Once shoto is lose enough and to tired to move his legs and arms they all let go of him, mysta and shu play with shotos nibbles until they're puffy and pink, while shoto gives vox head, and Luca and Ike fuck shoto in doggy style.

"hah.. Hah.. F-fuc- ack- ugh~ c-calm down- hmphh~ AH~"

"just..fuck- just a little more shou... "

"MNGFH AH~! W-WAIT-! HAH~"

Ike holds shotos head into the covers and they continue going in a fast pace, vox and the others left a while ago to do their streams and some work, but shu had to cancel his stream because shoto was to loud,shoto could feel cum tripping out his hole onto the bed and sheets, the cum on his thighs getting mixed up with sweat, shoto has oragsmed way to many times to not be sleep, when Ike and Luca came and pulled out shoto fell on the bed catching his breath wrapping his tail around his leg and putting his ears down.

"Mngfh i-i f-fucking h-h-hate y-you guys... "

"Not what you where saying a couple minutes ago.. But we love you to~!"

"Ugh.."

"I'll clean up the bed for you Ike. "

"Thank you luca, seems are kitty can't walk right now and I don't think he will anytime soon. So I'll clean him up"

"Wha- n-No w-water-! "

"Seems his high on cock to, this is a good time to clean his ears to"

Ike starts walking towards shoto to pick him up, and shoto generally trys to stand up but fails and ends up falling into Ike's hands, Ike picks him up leaning shotos body on his shoulder while wrapping shotos legs around his waist And walking to the bathroom, shoto grabs onto the door and pulls his claws out making him hold onto the door.

"Shoto let go. "

"N-No! No bath! "

"Let go of the fucking door before I fuck u again. "

"h-help-"

"So dramatic it's just water! "

"Soaking.. Wet.. Water... HELP-"

"dramatic kitty you'll be just fine"

Ike  starts the bath and gets inside with shoto on his lap, the bathroom light goes off after Ike claps his hands and the candles light up the room red and orange with the red led lights while the bubbles cover up their bodies and the water runs, shoto lays his head on Ike's shoulder purring feeling nice in the warmth of his boyfriend and maybe the water seeing how his still mad that his soaking wet.

"See it's not that bad~"

"S-shut the f-fuck u-up! "

"Can I clean ur ears now? "

"No their sensitive."

"Is that why ur holding ur tail up in the air? "

"Mhm.. "

"They have too be cleaned shou.. I gotta clean them.. "

Ike starts sitting up and shoto starts backing away trying to get out the bathtub to escape but Ike grabs his hands and pins him on the bath wall.

"I-ike wait-! T-they d-dont need to be cleaned! "

"Yes they do shou. "

Ike pushes shoto on his knees still standing up with his waist at shotos face, he uses some soap on his hand and starts washing shotos ears and hair, when shotos ears start getting more sensitive shoto whimpers and whines.

"Mngfh~ hah~"

"stop- moaning!"

"I'm n-not! I told y-you! They're sensitive! "

"Got damnit... "

Ike finely gets done with his ears and reaches for shotos tail but shoto hisses at him and slaps his hand with his tail.

"SHOU JUST LET ME FUCKING-"

"N-NO MFFGH~! STOP TOUCHING IT AHNG~! "

shoto jumps out the tub and starts running to mysta shaking due to coldness, dragging water along the floor getting water on mystas lap.

"What happened-? "

"SHOTO WON'T LET ME WASH HIS FUCKING EARS AND TAIL AND MOANS EVERY TIME I GET TO TOUCH THEM! "

"THEY'RE S-SENSETIVE FUCK O-OFF! "

"shou you do have too get them clean Ike has a point-"

"MYSTAAAA YOU WOULDN'T BETRAY ME-... RIGHT??? "

"... Sorry shoto-"

"NO! NO SORRY I TRUSTED U BITCHY ASS FOX! "

"HEY I'M NOT BITCHY! "

shoto hops off mysta lap and Ike and mysta chase shoto, shoto sees  luca and shu .standing at the end of the hallway ready to catch him in their hands so he jumps on the wall and flips over them.

"SHOTO UR GONNA GET A FUCKING COLD RUNNING AROUND WITH NO CLOTHES OR TOWEL ON IDIOT! "

"IDC STOP T-TOCUHING ME-! "

shoto looks behide him to make sure his far away and when he turns back vox catches him and picks him up and everyone stops running, shoto bites and scratches vox for him to let go trying to slip out his hold but vox just pushes him up on his shoulder and slaps his ass hard.

"MnG-! "

"Behave."

"Y-yes sir-"

"Thank you vox"

"No problem just a little thing miss understanding what to do~"

Vox places shoto on his feet and Ike immediately gets behide him to catch him while shotos legs and body shake, grabbing onto Ikes shirt so he doesn't fall on his face.

"Vox is t-trying to fucking kill me! "

"No I'm not! "

"Vox shoto can't walk you should know that already idiot. "

"Sorry? "

__________________________________________________________________

"hm~ mfngh~"

"SEE-"

"sooooo what your saying is shoto can't control the sensitivity when u wash or touch his tail or ears-? "

"I guess? "

"Maybe his in heat? "

"I-I A-AM NOT- o-Oh~! Hah...f-fuck~ y-you"

"So if his not in heat how the fuck do I wash him-"

"... "

".. "

"W-what-?"

"If u can't get him to stay inside the bath... Distract him~"
__________________________________________________________________
  "Hmfh~ m-more~! "

"Allmost done washing his ears just let me clean the tips.. "

"Ah~ hm~! V-vox~! "

"Allmost done sweet thing.."

"Alright! "

Vox pulls out and the water splashes on the floor while shoto pants trying to catch his breath while vox is carefully dropping him in the water of the bath, shoto keeps his tail in the air away from the water and Ike trys to grab it but shoto swings his tail up and down moving it away from Ike's hands, vox pulls shotos leash but shoto keeps moving his tail around, vox pulls it harder and shoto keeps his balance from falling into the water, Ike grabs shotos ass and shoto flinches and pauses his tail immediately, Ike takes this as a change to grab his tail quickly and shotos eyes sharpen Hissing and moving around alot trying to attack them, and vox trys his best to calm shoto down, but shoto bites him and they take a break.

"Got damit shoto. "

"Mngh... "

"I only got to clean his ears because u where fucking him.. Soo.. "

"That won't work again because he wraps his tail around his leg or my body.. "

"Fuck- maybe we use the uhm.. "

Shoto looks at them still sitting in the bathtub, with his tail and ears up trying to hear what they're talking about so Ike pushes vox out the bathroom and closes the door behide them.

"Maybe we can try again using the muzzle and his leash? "

"That could work. "

Vox grabs the muzzle and they walk back inside and quickly walk up to shoto, vox pulls his leash and wrap his body in his legs while using his other hand hold his arms, and Ike puts the muzzle on shoto and makes sure sits tight not paying attention to shoto scratching his back, then grabs shotos tail and starts washing it with water, while shoto trys to move around but can't escape voxs grasp.

"Shoto just clam down his allmost done! "

"MNG~! N-NA~ N-NO! HAH~"

"just give me a few minutes-! "

"HAH~ S-STO- AH~"

"shit.. Why does he moan so much.."

"Ike focus."

"Sorry- it's not my fault his distracting! "

Shoto pulls back into Ike nd vox falls into the water getting his hair and clothes wet while Ike falls onto shoto and shoto pushes Ike down into the water turning him over and sitting on his lap, Ike gets his hair wet in the process and sits back up nd looks at shoto, his ears immediately go down and his tail falls into the water washing all the soap off, Ike picks him up and takes him out the bathroom and places him on the bed drying him off watching shoto purr getting closer to the heaters shu placed down inside their bedroom, mysta laughs at vox and Ike falling in the process due to the wet puddles of water on the floor, and pauses his laughter for 1 minute just to start laughing again with shu and luca, once shoto is tried off he goes under the cover's and lays down ass still sticking up in the air.

"nice ass shou~! "

"Mysta shut up ur not funny! "

"Hehehe~"

__________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 668 38
vtuber oneshots .
778 84 16
Ike's been missing for the past few weeks without any news. Vox, Luca, Shu, and Mysta decided to check up on him and visited his home, but it seems l...
20.3K 410 23
How do you know that you get a soulmate? You'll get mark of course..... Ships: Vox X Shoto Luca X Mysta Shu X Ike โš ๏ธ Warningโš ๏ธ Bad Language 18+ Actio...
67.6K 2.5K 53
๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐™พ๐™ป ๐™ฐ๐š„! ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š’๐š—; ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ป/๐š—, ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜...