The Connection (Lesbian Story)

By LoveAday

Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's be... More

The Connection - Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilouge
Melissa and Alex

Chapter 14 (Part 1)

5.6K 62 33
By LoveAday

Authors Note : Sorry this took so long, I've been busy. I'm not completely happy with this chapter cause it's a bit predictable. But this is a fiction story soooo.... anyway enjoy & give feedback. Stay tuned for Chapter 14 pt 2. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassie P.O.V

The cookout was in full swing, We had invited anyone passing to come join us and they had called friends to come also. So we had about 100 people crowding our small beach dancing, drinking and chilling. I decided to join in a game of volleyball with Lauren, Amina and a few others. My team was winning and it was hilarious to watch Lauren run around trying to hit the ball.

"I never learned to play stop making fun of me!" Lauren pouted at me. Her short ass looked so cute in her little one piece. I kissed her forehead.

"Come on we're starting again!"

I turned my attention back to the game. The score was tied 2-2. The ball came toward Lauren and she jumped and hit it as hard as she could. It went flying sideways and rolled off into the woods.

Amina and I both ran after it into the woods.

"I got this!" I told Amina. She smirked, "I would believe you but you're a little slow so I'm going to help you."

I laughed & looked around, "I know it couldn't have gone far Lauren can't hit that badly... or that good."

"Is this yours?"

I looked up and saw Janelle holding the ball.

"Um yeah." I took the ball from her and my hands grazed over hers. She visibly flinched.

"What are you doing in the woods?" I asked.

"I was going to join the cookout, I could smell it from my house and a friend texted me to come."

"Oh ok, How- how have you been?" I asked.

"Good, successful." She smiled.

"I checked out a few of your books they were pretty good."

"Really? Thank you, how have you been?

"Pretty good, just working as usual."

Amina put her hands on her hips, "Come on Cassie you don't have to be nice to this heffa, she's the one who up and left you just because of a damn argument ." She grabbed my arm & pulled.

Janelle laughed, "Oh is that what she told you? Maybe ask your friend to tell you the truth." She smirked and Amina raised an eyebrow at me,

"The truth?"

"She doesn't mean anything by that she's just being a bitch." I mumbled

"Oh I'm a bitch!?" Janelle's eyes shot daggers.

"Cassie don't lie to me, what's the real reason she left you?" Amina jumped in.

I exhaled and rubbed my forehead.

"It's because she used to beat me." Janelle turned to Amina. "Until I couldn't deal with it anymore. That's why I left. So maybe know the truth before snapping on the victim." She turned and walked back through the woods.

Amina punched me in the shoulder, "What the hell Cassidy!!"

"Amina I-"

"I set you up with my girlfriends sister for God's sake!" She put her hands on the side of her face. "Have you been hitting her!? Cassie I swear to god if you have I'm gonna kick your ass--"

"NO AMINA LISTEN DAMN."

"What!"

"I've been in anger management counseling since then, no I haven't hit Lauren she knows about this."

Amina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'll be watching you, now come on."

"Ok, chill out. Damn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 5 am Friday morning and time to leave the summer house. I checked to make sure all the lights were off and nothing was left in the refrigerator. I had the first driving shift. Amina sat beside me in the front.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about Janelle." She whispered.

"I didn't know how you would react. I didn't want you to think I'm some kind of woman beating freak."

"I wouldn't have, I would have been there for you. Friends don't abandon each other. Even when you do something wrong." Amina grabbed my hand.

"Ok ok I'm sorry."

"Don't you ever keep something like that from me ever again!"

Michelle P.O.V

As soon as we had dropped everyone off and I had unpacked. I drove over to my Grandma's house. I had a key so I went in and found her in the kitchen. It smelled like heaven. Her face lit up as she saw me.

"Hey baby, you're back already? Are you hungry??" I gave her a big hug.

"No I'm not hungry." My stomach chose that moment to growl angrily.

Mama Rose frowned and spooned me some grits onto a plate. She added some sausage, some eggs and 2 biscuits. After fixing her own plate and pouring us some juice she joined me at the table.

"So how was your trip? Tell me all about it."

I filled her in on the details of the trip excluding the sex with Eva.

"Sound like a nice little get away. I remember I went on a beach trip with my friends in high school. That's where I met your grandfather. After we figured out we lived in the same state we were inseparable." She sighed. "Your grandfather was a good man. He treated me like a queen. And he was my king. I miss him so much. It's been 10 years and I'm still not used to waking up without him."

My grandfather had been battle prostate cancer for about 5 years before he died. But that wasn't what killed him, he died while trying to save some children from a burning building.

Mama Rose continued on with a laugh, "I used to tell him 'Samuel, you can't save everybody'. He'd just give me flashy smile and tell me, 'Well I damn sure can try'. Oh he was wonderful."

My eyes watered, "I miss him."

"Me too."

There was a heavy silence.

"I can't take all this money Mama." I pulled the envelope out my bag. "It's too much."

"Don't bother trying to give it back baby. It's yours. And actually theres more."

"What. No Mama Rose I can't take all this. People my age don't just get all this money. It's unrealistic!"

"Why!? Because you're black? Because you feel like you should fit the black stereotypes? STRUGGLE? Be poor? Me, your mom and your grandad have worked our ass off all these years so we could live well and you could too!! We are not sending you into this world empty handed. You will not struggle like we did. I refuse to let you do that."

I'd never seen grandma that worked up before. I kept silent.

"So that $37,000 is my gift to you. And your mom had a gift for you too. Probably money or something else of value. And when she gives it to you you take it and thank her and don't use it on anything stupid."

I nodded. She got up and left then retured with a small parcel wrapped in brown paper. "This is from your grandfather."

On the top 'graduation/ 18th birthday for Princess' was written. I opened it and inside was a key and a folded piece of paper.

Princess,

I'm so proud of you for graduating!! Whether I'm with you right now or I'm gone and someone is passing this along to you, I want you to know I love you with all my heart. Why just right now we're leaving from a doctors appointment. You're such a joy smiling a gurgling at the doctor. I've never seen such a happy baby. But back to the point.
Every generation in a family should be better than the last. In education, in ethics, and in wealth. So I have for you three things:

1. Remember everything your mom and Rosie and I taught you. Remember to be kind, to be fare and treat everyone as equal no matter their background, skin color, or financial status. Many people get rich and forget where they came from. Never forget how the ones before you struggled babygirl.

2. Enough money to go to college. I may have high hopes but you may want to attened Harvard and I don't want anything stopping that if you do. If you instead want to go to LA and try your luck at being an actress or something feel free to spend this in that. Amount: $50,000

3. Enough money to live comfortably. As soon as I heard about Angela being pregnant I began to save up money from you. This money comes from a number of places. Some from a friend who passed away. Some is what's left over from my inheritance from my parents. Some is lottery money. Others are vacation moneys we instead put away for you. Most I won in a casino.

Put this money in the bank. And use it wisely. Amount : $758,000.37 yes 37 cents. I find it quite hilarious.

The key goes to a secret cabinet I built into the house. I'm pretty proud if it, it's fireproof and waterproof. If you go into me and Rosie's bedroom and look in the closet, theres a piece of tape in the very bottom of the right side. Lift it up and open the compartment with the key.

Grandpa loves you Princess. Xo

I got up and went to the closet. I rearranged shoes until I spotted the piece of tape. I pulled it off and stuck the key into the keyhole. I had to jiggle it a bit but eventually it swung out revealing a duffle bag. Mama Rose helped me pull it out. I unzipped it and looked at the bundles of money.

"Is that where he used to stash everything? I always wondered." She bent down and reached into the compartmemt again pulling out another bag. Upon opening we found watches and books, journals, a copy of his will and other random things from grandpa's life. Mama Rose hugged the bag and laughed,

"Your Grandad was such a wild man. I've been looking for this stuff for years."

She looked over the will and wiped a tear from her eyes, "Still trying to save the world even in death."

Janelle P.O.V

I watched Cassie, Amina, Simone and some other girl carry their bags into the house. Cassie stopped and kissed the unknown girl. I took a bite from my blt and called up my brother Charlie.

"Why, hello Nelly."

"Charlie, I need you to tell me who owns the house at 143 Rye St in Allentown, PA."

"Say the magic words."

I rolled my eyes, "Please dickwad."

"The house belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Paul and Annalise Hall. They have three children : Simona Hall, Lauren Hall and Paul Hall Jr. He's Lauren's twin but he died at birth it seems."

"So Cassie is with Lauren." I mumbled to myself.

"Researching for your book again?" Charlie asked.

"Something like that."

"Don't get into trouble again Nelly. It was hard to keep it on the down low last time you did something stupid."

"Yeah I wont, I'll stop by with coffee when I'm back in town."

He sighed, "Ok."

Click.

I watched as Simone and Amina came back out the house holding hands. Simone pushed Amina against the RV and kissed her. I frowned, those should be my kisses I thought I bet her pussy ain't even that good. Amina got in the RV and Simone got in her car and followed her as they drove away.

I waited a few moments before following them. They stopped at a nice house just as a girl was pulling into the drive way. She took the RV keys they Simone and Amina got in the car and turned around. I ducked down as they drove past me.

Simone p.o.v

I looked over my shoulder at the car we had just passed. The face looked very familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Baby a stop sign!" Honnnnk!!!

I slammed on the breaks just in time to avoid hitting a passing car.

"Simone what the hell!?" Amina looked at me with a worried expression, "You almost killed us, are you alright??"

"Yeah I-I thought I saw something."

"Saw what?"

"Umm nothing important. I'm just sleepy still that's it." I squeezed her hand & kept driving ignoring her doubtful look.

Janelle p.o.v

After unpacking my clothes into my latest of houses I set to work on a plan. I sat down at my desk and opened my computer to a blank document.

To Do:

1. Make Simone mine

2. Separate Cassidy and Lauren

3. Find out who the girl with the RV is

Seemed simple enough. I closed the computer and looked around me. This place needed a little decor, the boring tan everywhere bummed me out.

Lauren P.O.V.

I dragged Cassie through the isles at Walmart looking for water ballons, water guns and a slip n slide.

"You're so excited it's cute." Cassie pulled me to her and kissed me deeply . I blushed,

"Stop it people are watching baby."

"Let them watch." She smirked then pulled me down an empty isle and kissed me again. "I wish I had my strap on I'd bend you over and fuck you right here."

"In public?" My voice was a whisper.

"Yes, right here against these shelves." She turned me around so that my ass was against her. Thankfully the isles were tall enough to no see over. I grinded my ass on her. She leaned me over and grabbed my hips pulling me closer to her.

I could hear the squeaky wheels on a cart getting closer to us and stood up straight taking a step away from her. "Someones coming baby."

"So?" She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me against her again. A Wal-Mart employee walked by pushing a cart.

"You guys need any help?"

"Um where are the water balloons and guns?"

"In the front beside the pharmacy center."

"Thank you."

He smiled and walked on.

Cassie pinched my ass. "Flirt."

"I asked for directions." I tried to walk away but Cassie still held my waist.

"I still want to fuck." She kissed my shoulder and up my neck. "These shorts give me easy access too."

I giggled and looked down at my shorts. They were pink and grey nike athletic shorts and I had on the shirt to match.

Cassie pulled at the top of the shorts then slid her hand inside. She kept her other arms around me to keep my balanced and she began to work a finger in and out my pussy. I moaned as her other hand went under my shirt and started to massage my boobs.
"Baby we're gonna get caught." I mumbled. She added another finger, "Do you want me to stop then?"

"No." I spread my legs more for her.

"If I had my strap I'd pump in and out of you just like this."

Mmm that'd feel so good baby.

"I'd make you beg me to go faster, go deeper..."

She used her other hand to start rubbing my clit.

"Come on, cum for me baby."

Cassie planted kisses along my neck. I tried to stifle my moans as I built up to a climax. Cassie sped up and sucked my neck roughly. Ooooo fuck ah Cassie mmm I moaned nonsense as I came and sank into her arms. She pulled her hands out my shorts and licked her fingers.

I felt my face heat up, "Freak."

"I can't help it, pussy bomb as fuck."

I pushed her and laughed, "I know, now come on lets find this stuff."

Janelle p.o.v

Really, fucking in walmart? I watched from my hidden place from where I had spotted and almose ran into Cassie and Lauren. I followed them at distance around the store before checking out and stopping by the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and frowned, I looked crazy. I rubbed my face. Am I crazy? I thought. Yes bitch crazy as fucking hell. I frowned again. I searched in my bag for some make up. The door opened and I glanced up the double taked, it was Lauren herself. She went in a stall and peed then came to the sink. I examined her. She was glowing. Smiley and smitten.

"Lauren?"

She jumped as if she hadn't noticed me there before.

"Um hey?" She looked gave me an aplogetic look, "Sorry have we met before? I'm not good with names."

"I'm Janelle. Cassie's ex fiance."

She froze. "Oh."

"Look just a warning. Cassie has serious anger issues that I don't think anyone can help her wi--"

"Cassie's has a therapist. She's fine, we're fine." Lauren said defensively.

"I'm not trying to talk bad about her, I'm just warning you. She's fucked up in the head. I was with her almost 2 years I know. Shes abusive sexually and physically."

"Sexually?" She took the bait.

I looked down at my purse to hide my smirk.

"Umm yeah. She-she (I forced myself to tear up) she would get soo angry and force me to...."

There was silence.

"Well I don't believe Cassie would do that to me. She loves me, I love her."

"Just saying be careful."

"Yeah." She turned and stormed out the bathroom and I burst into laughter. That oughta shake things up a bit. I took out my phone and texted Simone. Checking the mirror again I smile. You're such a devil. I thought to myself. I grinned again and left. Phase One complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 421 62
Okay, okay. It's another succubus/incubus fiction (or fairy tale for some of you), but it's polyamorous ;). ~ The lives of two best friends and their...
45.9K 654 31
Alice- Alice is one of the most shy girls in her high school. When a popular boy named Kendall meets her for the first time, they both find love at f...
28.8K 2.3K 34
Cassidy Colonel was seventeen years old and in her senior year when it happened, an accident that rocked a town, claimed the lives of three friends a...
162K 2.9K 43
Let's go lesbians, let's go! All lovely ladies are included I'm not into danganronpa anymore so this book is finished. Thank you all for the continu...