dorks ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

Por trinxbyler

Mike realizes he has some feelings for Will. He wants to get rid of them but he just can't. He goes to the pa... Más

information <3
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
1. { mikes letter }
2. {mikes letter}
3. { mikes letter }
4. { mikes letter }
5. { mikes letter }
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
not an update but its anout byler.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
Epilogue.
Bonus chapter!!

50.

634 8 69
Por trinxbyler

A few months later.
Mike and Will were both 18. Lucas and Max have broken up four hundred times. And Mike had a car. Hopper and Joyce got married. Will and El were siblings. And Wills cuts had gotten much better, though he didn't like that another person's initials were now apart of him. Mike and Will joined the DND club with Dustin.

-

Will was on his bed listening to music and drawing. A knock at Wills door distracted him. He turned the music volume down and opened his door. It was his boyfriend.

"Hi Love!" Mike exclaimed and kissed his cheek. Will grinned like a dork and hugged him, wrapping his arms around Mikes neck. Joyce was in a the kitchen and took a glance at them. She smiled, she knew how much her son loved the boy. Mostly because he ranted about him to her whenever they went out.

"What're you drawing?" Mike asked as the door was being closed behind him. "Flower field." Will answered, he clung onto Mikes arm while resting his cheek on his shoulder and showed him the drawing of the detailed drawing.

"It looks so pretty, just like my precious boyfriend." Mike ruffled Wills hair. His hair got a bit longer but he cut only a little smidge off. Will felt his face heat up, he loved the compliments Mike always gave him.

"So how are you on this fine evening?" Mike asked and sat on Wills bed, pulling him onto his lap. Will leaned his head on Mikes shoulder and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'm fine, kinda bored." Will answered. "Well then we have to go on a mission! William Byers is bored! We cannot have that! C'mon!" Mike picked him up and left his room.

"Mrs. Byers, i'm gonna have to kidnap your son for a little bit." Mike spoke. Joyce laughed and nodded. "Have fun!" Joyce exclaimed. "Not too much!" Hopper and El yelled from their rooms. Mike and Will laughed and left the house.

They got in Mikes car and turned on some music. "So where does little Byers wanna go?" Mike asked, putting his seatbelt on and starting the car. "Mhh. Surprise me." Will answered and put his belt on. "Alright!" Mike replied.

Mike started driving, there was a new skating rink that had just finished being built.

-

Mike parked in a driveway and turned the car off. Both Mike and Will took off their seatbelts and got out the car. "Rink-O-Mania." Will murmured. "Let's go skate, Mr. Byers." Mike put an arm around his shoulder and started walking to the entrance. Will put an arm around Mikes waist when they walked in.

Mike got them socks and skates. They put them on and went to the rink. "Did you have to get vomit green?" Will asked. "Hell yeah!" Mike exclaimed, Will shook his head. Will held onto Mikes hand. "I do not know how to skate." Will spoke. "I'll help you." Mike replied. "Here. It's kind of like walking, just with wheels on your shoes." Mike held both of his hands and went in front of him to help. Will nodded.

"I'm gonna pull you with me, and you try to move both legs forward." Mike started. "Alright." Will replied. Mike slowly started skating backwards and Will followed his movements.

A while later Will eventually got it. "You got it!" Mike exclaimed. Will smiled at him, "Yeah, now I can skate away from you whenever I please." He joked. "Woww." Mikes jaw dropped and he put his hand on his heart with an offended look in his eyes.

"I'm kidding." Will giggled. "Good, you better be, Byers. I would not have shown mercy later." Will looked at him immediately, "What do you mean by that?" Will asked. Mike ignored the question and grinned, he held Wills hand and started skating with him.

-

After a bit they went to a table after getting drinks. Mike had his head leaned on Wills shoulder and they were holding hands under the table. Will was flipping around the necklace Mike gave him on valentine's day.

A girl with jet black hair sat down in front of them. "Freckles, your hot." She started. Another girl with ash brown hair sat next to the other girl. "White nails, your pretty cute." She started. Mike lifted his head and swill stopped playing with the necklace.

They looked at each other, 'we're gonna tease these bitches' then back at the girls. "Oh thanks." They both answered. "Can we get your numbers?" The girl with brown hair asked.
"Yea, right after this." Will started.

Mike and Will turned to each other and had a full on make out in front of them. When they stopped they turned to the girls who's jaws were dropped. "The number is-" Mike started, the two ran away and they bursted out laughing. "They looked so fucking terrified." Will slid down his seat. Mike on the other hand, was still laughing.

-

After a few hours they left and went back to Wills. Will opened his door and almost closed it before he heard his step dads voice. "The inches!" Hopper yelled. Will playfully rolled his eyes and left it open three inches like he said.

They turned on music and sat on Wills bed. Mike gave him his phone and let him play subway surfers. Will sat on his lap facing him.

After Will died about ten times he rage quit and stuffed Mikes phone back into his pants pocket. Will looked at Mike and frowned. "Do you have to leave today?" Will pouted, "My mom Will scold me if I spend the night again without asking her." Mike replied.

"You can deal with a scold can't you?" Will asked. "I can but I don't want to." Mike answered. "So mean." Will rested his head on Mikes shoulder. Mike lifted his head with his thumb, "How about on the weekend, I'll take you on a date then.. I'll stay over. Compromise." Mike stated. Will bit the inside of his cheek.

"Alright." Will replied. "Halfway happy?" Mike asked. "Halfway happy." Will answered. Mike smiled and kissed him, Will grinned and closed his eyes putting his arms around Mikes neck.

Mike licked Wills bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Will gave him permission by slightly opening his mouth, Mike slipped his tongue in.

The door busted open. "Hey!" Hopper exclaimed. Will and Mike quickly pulled away and looked at the man standing at his door. "No kissing!" Hopper pointed. "I'm eighteen!" Will exclaimed, getting off of Mikes lap and throwing his arms up.

Hopper had a newspaper in his hands and started to hit Mike with it. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Mike quickly pecked Wills cheek, "See you tomorrow!" Mike exclaimed and ran out. "Alright! Ow!" Mikes yelps got quieter as he left the house. Will giggled and grabbed his notebook to start drawing again.

T H E E N D

THATS IT FOLKS.
how did you feel about the book? This was like super long so yeah. I'm kinda proud I was able to get this many chapters as the most i've ever done was 31. hopefully I can make a longer book.

Right now i'm working on a new book. 'color boy' here's a bit of a sneak peak of it.

small bit of the chapter:

■ ■ ■

The sweet sound of birds singing in the morning, ecstatic to see the sun finally pop up. Trees swaying, making a satisfying noise as the wind pushes the leaves together repeatedly. The smell of a fresh notebook being opened for the very first time.

■ ■ ■

A loud dreadful noise woke Mike up, he groaned and looked at the buzzing phone. He grabbed the phone from the bedside table, when the luminous light hit his face he squinted and tapped the snooze button. He threw his phone somewhere around his room and turned to the wall.

Five minutes later the same noise woke him up again. He sighed and got out of bed almost falling. He couldn't find his phone so the alarm kept going off. "Just shut up!" Mike yelled and found the phone right after. He turned the alarm off and put the phone down.

He ran his fingers through his hair and walked to his closet. He grabbed a blue and grey striped shirt with some random jeans. He put on the first shoes he could find which were black converse.

He grabbed his phone and went downstairs to see his family at the breakfast table. "Mike you overslept!" Karen lectured. Mike rolled his eyes as he barely even stepped off the stairs and his mother was already complaining. "It was five minutes mom, i'm pretty sure I'll be fine." Mike claimed. He walked to the counter and put two eggo waffles in the toaster and waited for them to pop back up.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon." Mike murmured. He tapped his index finger impatiently on the counter multiple times, hurrying the toaster. When the waffles cam pop up he grabbed them and rushed to the door. "Butter, Michael!" Ted shouted loud enough for Mike to hear, "Im gonna be late!" Mike yelled back.

It was just a normal Tuesday in Hawkins. Maybe? He had school which was absolute torture, it was exactly like jail. It was just boring in general. His friends were okay at times, that made the day slightly better. But he didn't know two new people would be joining them at the prison.

■ ■ ■

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.8K 554 21
What if will lived with his father instead if his mother? Will Byers isn't the same anymore after he reunites with his friends and Mike. AU with ba...
1.2K 26 16
Will Byers is in love with Mike Wheeler and Mike is In love with Will but they've never told eachother. One night Will's friends crash into him and c...
128K 3.9K 18
❝ I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU ❞ ••• Mike Wheeler and Will Byers are total opposites. Will has just moved to Hawkins, Indiana with n...
540 10 7
Mike wheeler goes on a vacation with his girlfriend El for summer vacation to California to visit els brother Will Byers and the moment will and mike...